Right margin space even with margin setting at 0.1???

When using office word, my right margin is set at 0.1 yet there is a ton of
space on the right side that I can't break through.  What is the problem and
how do I fix it?

Do you have Track Changes enabled? Or does the document contain comments? If
so, Word is allowing extra margin space for markup.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Computer Illit" <Computer Illit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When using office word, my right margin is set at 0.1 yet there is a ton
> of
> space on the right side that I can't break through.  What is the problem
> and
> how do I fix it?

0
Suzanne
5/27/2010 10:15:45 PM
You might want to ensure that you do not have any indentations set.

"Computer Illit" <Computer Illit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When using office word, my right margin is set at 0.1 yet there is a ton
> of
> space on the right side that I can't break through.  What is the problem
> and
> how do I fix it?

0
Lewis

infopath with crm 3.0
Hi, i am using crm3.0 for 2 months so i have much to learn. crm3.0 forms are not so customizable, you cant build whats in your mind so here is my question, i want to design a page with infopath 2003 and want crm3.0 to get the data entered by several different users on different machines. considering i am totally new, i want to know the logic, and the procedure. Thank you, ...

Low disk space!!
I have an immediate need to create disk space before I move my Exchange DB to a new partition. I noticed there are 7GBs of files in the MDBData directory made up of primarily .log files. Can these be deleted? Any ideas of a quick cleanup to free up disk space? I've installed the BadMail.exe program. tks, steve Have you done a recent backup? typcially the log files are deleted after a full backup, as long as you are using exchange aware backup software. "sjs" <sjs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20173DA9-461B-4E12-A2DD-31C49119E58B@microsoft.com....

Is Version Updated after sp-1 is updated on Money 2007
After you get the automatic software downloaded is it necessary to click onto the sp-1 to install? -- Deb No it is automatic. If I recall, after the SP1 is downloaded, you are prompted to close Money and restart it. After you restart Help > About should give you a version number ending in .1024. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Rebelleheart" <Rebelleheart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

template orright hand margin set up
I want to set up the right hand portion of my page to have a line down the margin and to have the word "NOTES" to appear at the top of this margin or column for each page. I write many college papers and I want the reader to have the courtesy to have a separate "NOTE" column for his own use as he/she reads the paper. Type the word "NOTES" in a text box that you anchor to the header paragraph; that way, it will be repeated on all pages using the header in question. For more, see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/AnchorToHeader.htm. -- Stefan Bl...

ERROR 1053 when strating CRM 1.2 on Windows 2003
When strating the MSCRM Security Service I get the following error. ERROR 1053: THe service did not respond to the strat or control request in a timly fashion. We have just installed CRM prior to migrating it from a 2000 server. Any sygestions on what could be causing this ?? Thanks ...

right click #2
Can a 'right click' menu be changed? I'd like to add some things For example, I'd like to select some cells then right click on the selection and convert it to values Also, I've recorded a macro that converts a selection to values, but it's probably not the most efficient way to do it. What's the easiest way to convert a selection to values through a macro? This macro would add the ability to bring up the sort wizard from the right click menu. I took the basic idea from John Walkenbach's book Excel 2000 Power Programming with VBA. For more information ...

Migrating Data from Act 2005 to CRM 3.0
Is it possible for me to export from Act 2005 to Outlook and then, export into CRM 3.0. Will this all me to keep the notes in Act 2005. ...

how to down load more than 1 year statements
HI I like to download more than one year of statment from my brokerage. But it only goes back to 1 year. I want to download statement from 1-1-2003 to 12-31-2003. but since I am downloading in March 2004 it only goes back to march 2003. I had money 2001 it didn't have the option to download more than one year of statement. I got mony 2004 but same thing it only goes back to March 2003. I have noticed that it can arrange reports from 1-1-2003 to 12-31-2003. But still missing the actual data from 1-1- 2003 to March 2003. Please advise how I can achieve that goal. Thanking in anticipa...

can I use Publisher to set up signatures of 8 pages?
I neeed to print and bind a book. I can't find any way to set up and print in sgnatures of 8 or so pages. I seem to be limited to 4 page bookfold. Any ideas? Insert, page -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "traveller" <traveller@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9FD3B5CB-8D56-49DE-B632-06617A54EBE7@microsoft.com... >I neeed to print and bind a book. I can't find any way to set up and print in > sgnatures of 8 or so pages. I seem to be limited to 4 page bookfold. Any > idea...

How do I change margins from imperial to metric?
How do I change margins from imperial to metric? I'm using Excel 2002 sp2. Any help appreciated. Jojo This is a Windows OS setting, not an Excel setting. You would go to Windows Control Panel>Regional and Language Options>Regional Options tab>Customize and set the "measurement system" to Metric. This option will affect all programs. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 07:29:10 -0700, "Jojo" <Jojo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I change margins from imperial to metric? >I'm using Excel 2002 sp2. Any help appreciated. ...

Exporting As Text with X Number of Spaces Between Data
Is there a way to export data in a MS Excel spreadsheet as text and define the amount of spaces between the data being exported? The number of spaces need to vary. This concept is the opposite of importing text as "Fixed Width" and creating column break lines. Instead, I'd like to export columns into a text file and specify the amount of spaces between the text that is being exported from each column. The amount spaces in the text file needs to be different between each set of column data. Thanks! One way: Say you have 5 columns, and you want 2 spaces between A &...

WLK 1.5: IO Cancellation with Direct IO on network storage (Preview)
Hello, I am trying to run unclassified tests for NDIS5 virtual miniport + IM filter driver - we need WHQL signature for Win7. There is new test "IO Cancellation with Direct IO on network storage (Preview)" that keeps me from having submission report to be "likely accepted". When I skip it, Submission reports as "will fail" because test is missing. I didn't found anything about this test in DTM help, nor when I tried to "google" anything. When I select it, it requires additional setup - need to fill local/ remote message/support devic...

.net 3.0 on GP 7.5?
I need to know if the .net 3.0 framework will "break" GP 7.5. .net 3.0 is necessary for another application which will be running on the same machine. I cannot find an answer on Partnersource or various other resources that I've looked into. 7.5 is not supported by Microsoft anymore... Any insight would be much appreciated! Dear, You can export the data from the first company using SmartList, and use Integration Manager or Macro's to import the transactions into the other company, please let me know if you need any help in either ways. Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daou...

Is there any way to use the MATCH function with more than 1 column
For example, =MATCH(215, Y3:Y51, 0) will search from Y3 to Y51 for the value 215, but my data set spans more than one column. My data set ranges from A3 to Z51, and the function =MATCH(215, A3:Z51, 0) returns an #N/A error. What can I do? Do you want both the row and column ? Two separate values? -- Gary's Student "Mr. Snrub" wrote: > For example, =MATCH(215, Y3:Y51, 0) will search from Y3 to Y51 for the value > 215, but my data set spans more than one column. > > My data set ranges from A3 to Z51, and the function =MATCH(215, A3:Z51, 0) > returns an #...

Unknown User on Mailbox Rights
I'm running Exchange 2003, and see several entries on any users Mailbox Rights page that show: Account Unknown(S-1-5-21.........) These are probably from people that had rights to the mailbox, but have been deleted from the AD. Is there any way to map that entry to the user (if the user was deleted)? If so, how? Thank you. Ed As far as mapping the entry to a user account, you can view the SID for an account by using ADSIEdit (actual attribute should be objectSID). ADSIEdit is installed with the Windows 2003 Support Tools. You can export the objectSID using LDIFDE, but I don...

It is a question about the Visual C++ 6.0 Enter(or Pro)
Hello. Environment : Visual C++ 6.0 Enter versions When I add approximately 1,500 sources to one DLL and build. vc60.idb becomes around 35MB, and the following errors are displayed, and build stops. \x1.cpp(19) fatal error C1073: Internal error involving incremental compilation(compiler file 'main.c', line 629) \x1.cpp(23) fatal error C1073: Internal error involving incremental compilation(compiler file 'main.c', line 629) When I delete vc60.idb, An error is not displayed, and build is performed till the last. Thanks, "teratera" <teratera@discussions.m...

Wennsoft and Great Plains 8.0
I have a client considering moving to GP 8.0 from 7.5. They have Wennsoft's project software. What is the community experience with Wennsoft 8.0? Good, Bad, Indifferent? What I'm looking for is information around the upgrade process, "gotcha's", customizations, etc. Thank you in advance. Robert Houdeshell ...

adding an option to the right click menu
Hi Mr. Kabel, Thanks for your reaction. Probably because I'm not so familiar with macro's and so, I didn't manage to get it right. I succeeded in having a entry in the right click menu of "copyto notepad", but I didn't manage to get the actual link to notepad, to get the cells texts copied automatically to notepad. I'm missing something, please help. Thanks in advance for any effort. Kontiki Hi you have to code this procedure then as well. I only gave you a 'dummy' procedure for this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "kontiki" &...

Downgrade from MOSS to WSS 3.0
Hi everybody, my scenario: 1. Windows 2008 Enterprise full installation. 2. SQL Server 2005 SP2 3. WSS 3.0 my question, can i do a downgrade from MOSS (Enterprise Feature - Publishing template) to WSS 3.0 normal site (Blank Site)? We developed an KPI application using Dundas Charts and Dundas Gauge and the site was created using the publishing template for MOSS. The customer has WSS 3.0, we never was inform us that they have wss 3.0 and we have to do the downgrade to install the application now. somebody knows about?. ------=_NextPart_0001_A1F38FB8 Content-Type: text/p...

Security Settings
I am having some issues w/ Security settings in Dynamics. I have some users that we are only giving the ability to enter POs and print them. We have gone through all of the sub-windows, and have verified through users creating POs that they have access to everything in the PO entry. However, when these users are logging in there is a message that says that user does not have access to this window. The error message does not list any windows and the PO entry window is the only set on the startup. The issue that accompanies this is that the system date is not automatically filled in...

hide #div/0
i need to hide #div/0 error for the following formula = PMT(E6/12,F6,E4) when result is =0 I used IF(ISERROR (PMT(E6/12,F6,E4),"",(PMT(E6/12,F6,E4)) IF(ISERROR(PMT(E6/12,F6,E4),"",(PMT(E6/12,F6,E4)) IF(ISERROR PMT(E6/12,F6,E4),"",(PMT(E6/12,F6,E4) IF(ISERROR (PMT(E6/12,F6,E4),"",(PMT(E6/12,F6,E4))) nothing is working what am i missing? > nothing is working Hi. It looks like you do not have a closing ")" for IsError > ...ISERROR (PMT(E6/12,F6,E4) Should be something like: ISERROR(PMT(E6/12,F6,E4)) = = = = = HTH...

This 1 weird tip works for flattening the belly 65767
www.fantastic-body.com Some of my greatest progress in life has come by listening to my elders. Wisdom often comes with age. Well in this case, fatloss wisdom comes with really, really... REALLY old age. I'm talking Fred Flintstone-age. But once I saw how it works, it made perfect sense to try it myself... .... and what do you know? Flatter stomach; less bodyfat; and better muscle tone. Even sleep improves. All from this 1 tip. There's a presentation you need to see: http://www.everyotherdaydiet.com/go/goodshape <-- Click-Here That will tell y...

How can I set up the random selection of a cell from within a ran.
I want Excel to randomly select one cell from a range of cells, but is it possible? This would be the equivalent of drawing one slip of paper from several hundred. An uncomplicated way to do this is to simply add a column filled with the RAND() function next to your column of choices. Select both columns, and sort on the Rand() column. Pick the one at the top, or bottom, as your random selection. A little more complicated procedure would be to use a formula, referring to this combination of Rand() and your list, and let this formula randomly pick an item. Place your list in an "out o...

Set print area on several pages at once in Excell Workbook?
How can I set the print area on several pages of an Excell workbook at one time instead of having to set it one page at a time? You would have to write a macro to do this. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "willow" <willow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A934EF4-AF5F-49F5-9F0A-1BB51A45F66C@microsoft.com... > How can I set the print area on several pages of an Excell > workbook at one > time instead of having to set it one page at a time? When you have the workbook open, ther...

Can't set default font for envelopes
I've been able to set default fonts for Normal.doc but envelopes keeps forgetting the default. While in Mailing/Envelopes - I highlight and right click on the address I entered. I select the font I want (Trebuchet MS) and select DEFAULT at bottom left. The message: "You are about to change the default font to (Default) Trebuschet MS,. Do you want to change to affect all new documents based on the Normal Template?" I select YES - It doesn't work. And the Normal.docx has alread had the default set to Trebuchet MS. and seems to be holding. An earlier ...