Re-Installing Microsoft Word

I need to re-install microsoft word where can I go to get the download
--
keepitmovn

keepitmovn wrote:
> I need to re-install microsoft word where can I go to get the download

There is no download other than the trial version of Office 2007
(http://us20.trymicrosoftoffice.com/product.aspx?sku=3203819&culture=en-US)
or the beta of Office 2010
(http://www.microsoft.com/office/2010/en/default.aspx), both of which will
eventually expire.

When you first got Office, was it bundled with a new computer? If so, you
should have gotten a CD for reinstalling; if you never got that, complain to
the computer vendor because they cheated you. If you bought a separate
retail copy of Office, either you got the CD or if you bought it online you
should have the original download address (and you should have been offered
a CD then, too).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

0
Jay

Frx Reports to be use on other client machines without installing
Hi, I installed Frx as a thin clinet on my GP client machine and created Balance sheet and income statement reports successfully but now I want to run these reports on other clients machine without installing the Frx. Can u please tell me the correct way. Your immediate help will be greatly appreciated. -- Developer -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 "Dexdev" wrote: > Hi, > > I installed Frx as a thin clinet on my GP client machine and created Balance > sheet and income statement reports successfully but now I want t...

Install #2
I just installed GP10 on a users Windows 7 machine. I went through the process, then changed the dynamics.set file to report to the reports.dic file on the server as we are connecting to a remote server. When I open GP it says I must use utilities first. Fine, GP re-opens in utilities. Then it gives me the option to "Update modified forms and reports? which I do, it points to the local reports.dic, which is odd, but ok. when I click process it errors out saying "reports.dic: unable to open. Any ideas??? Thanks, Matt ...

Need help re settting default font for Create Mail
Can anyone help me with this? When I go to Options>Compose>Font Settings (Outlook 6), I change it to Courier New, size 12. But when I hit Compose button to the Create Mail button, to compose a new e-mail, it gives me Arial Font size 10. Now, I tried creating a Stationery template that would give me Courier New size 12. I opened an e-mail, set it to Courier New size 12, and then used Save As and saved it as a Stationery under the name Courier. But when I use the drop down menu under Create Mail and choose that template, and go to write the e-mail, it does not give me the Courier that ...

find & replace crashes with word 2007 and C#
Hi, In my Widnows application (C#), i'm trying to edit a word text. in one computer i have office 2003 and it works, in the other computer i have office 2007 enterprise edition and i get an exception:\ Exception of type 'System.ExecutionEngineException' was thrown. i get this exception when i'm trying to find and replace a text using this wApp.Selection.Find.Replacement.ClearFormatting can anyone help? Thanks, Gidi. ...

Can I copy a table from Word into one cell in Excel without losing data? (Office 97)
I would like to copy a small table from Word into one cell in an Excel worksheet. The first column of the table is a list of numbers. I tried converting the table into text with manual line breaks and tab stops to divide columns and rows, but that didn't solve my problem. Excel pastes the data into several rows. When I try to merge them, I get a warning that the selection contains multiple data values, and merging into one cell keeps the upper-left most data only. What I tried that didn't work: * Formatting the Excel cells as text before pasting the data. * The various options for ...

Word 2008 repeated crashes w EXC_BAD_ACCESS

reinstalling word 2003
everytime I start word 2003 is says installing and ends up saying cant install try running setup and do repair I try to do a repar and it ends up un exped error and closes so I try to reinstall gives me a list of programs running hit ignore and unexpeded error and shuts down. I dont know how to shut down the programs that are runnig like windows explorer mcafee html ui office source engine and a few others they all have prosses ids. some close but others dont . do I have to uninstall first For general troubleshooting, see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ProblemsStartingWor...

Microsoft Publisher Error 1100009 after installing Service Pack 2
Abount a year ago our company created about 100 different publisher files. Recently we had to udate the files. When we started some of files would not open. According to Microsofts web site the error is a result of service pack 2. I downloaded the HOTFIX file Office-kb972566-fullfile-x86-glb.exe which I saved to my download file, then ran. I tried open a publisher file and nothing worked. Any help would save me months of work EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Cool Features of Visual Basic 6.0 Objects! http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/6830f795-332a-4f36-8f54-...

Unwanted Money 2002 install
I keep getting a Money 2002 install utility popping up....and I can't get it to close or stop trying to install! Whenever I hit "cancel" it just pops right back. I suspect I've picked up some virus or trojan, but I've run anti-virus (McAfee) and spyware (Microsoft Antispyware) software with the latest updates, but nothing seems to be catching it. I've also downloaded the latest Windows updates. I'd appreciate ANY ideas on how I could get this to stop! PLEASE email me at heresharry(removethis)@juno.com. THANK YOU! ...

The Microsoft Exchange Information Store returned service specific error 4294965
I'm getting the following erro The Microsoft Exchange Information Store returned service specific error 4294965485 I'm using exchange server 5.5 on win NT4.0 4294965485 translates into a "File Not Found". Check your applications logs to see what file we are looking for. -- Nicholas Basile(MSFT) nicbas@online.microsoft.com Microsoft PSS Please do not send email directly to this alias is for newsgroup purposes only!. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. <phanikumar@vsnl.net> wrote in message news:16df01c426c4$3194b...

CRM 3.0 Installation help...2 errors
Going through the system requirements part of the setup I get a Warning on the IIS part. It cant access the URL-- Error accessing URL http://IRONWOOD-CRM: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. The second error I get is : Setup failed to validate specified Reporting Services Report Server http://ironwood-crm/ReportServer. Error: Client found response content type of 'text/html; charset=utf-8', but expected 'text/xml'. Chris Holub MCP CCNA 1. Check your IIS and default CRM virtual directory is there issue accecing, can you send me detail or s...

Why a Genuine Advantage Notification (GAN) from an Install of an OEM XP Pro?
The way I understand the GAN is that it means the XP Pro install may somehow not registered with MS. That seems a bit surprising. I bought it from Newegg. I would have thought these distributions are OK by MS. Should I be concerned? W. eWatson wrote: > The way I understand the GAN is that it means the XP Pro install may > somehow not registered with MS. That seems a bit surprising. I > bought it from Newegg. I would have thought these distributions are > OK by MS. Should I be concerned? You didn't really give much to go on. OEM's are supported by those who...

Microsoft Excel #2
Why can't I close my Excel application by clicking the x button in the upper right hand corner of the application. This is Excel 2002. Is there a way to do this? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Seum Is the "x" button grayed out and unavailable? Are using using Groupwise? If that's the problem. See this MSKB article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;260199 Article is specific for 2000 but I think it is valid for other versions. It gives a workaround (use the file menu) and instructions as to how to remove the Groupwise add-i...

Installing Web Componets broke my data access page connections
I have setup data access pages and they work fine for over a year. I've just got a new PC, and when I went to edit the pages the connection is lost. I can not even view the pages. I'm now using IE 7. Is that the problem? The computer out of the box connected fine and I was able to edit and view pages, but after installing the Web Componets/IE 7 seems to be when it decided I could not edit them anymore. I've since un-installed web componets but still no luck. I can not view edit create data access pages. We rely heavily on these in my workplace, and I could really use an answ...

Re: How can I edit the GAL?
Check - "IMI GAL Modify" - ttp://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imigm.htm - we use it from few years... "Frusturat$d" <Frusturatd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:47579443-D2BA-4B62-AD45-EAB7889154A2@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to give a user (say in HR or Admin) rights to the GAL so > that > they can update employee phone numbers and locations? ...

Office 2007 Install
Hi, Ii have installed office 2007 in my system sucessfully, if i click any word or excel document its not opening directly word or excel. its warns that some error. What is the problem and why i cant open the file directly by double clickling. But the file opens only after when i open the word and then file. Before that i used to work MS works. pls help. Thanks "karthick" <karthick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6189979E-0E08-496E-937A-76BF3011543B@microsoft.com... > Hi, > Ii have installed office 2007 in my system sucessfull...

Re: How can I change the color of negative bubble in bubble chart
Actually, you have to define your second color, click OK twice, so the series displays the gradient, then double click the series again,on the patterns tab, select the fill for positive values, and hit OK. (The series must actually display the gradient for a moment in order to remember the second color). - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Jon Peltier" <jonxlmvpNO@SPAMpeltiertech.com> wrote in message news:... > Double click on the series, on the Patterns tab, ...

re: John Spencer
What I mean by not working is that the report runs, as does the query, and returns no records, it comes back with nothing but field names and page number, I tried this previously with using parameters declared on the parameter screen, didn't make a difference. Here is the SQL of the query. SELECT AdultCommunityEducation.FVF100Adults, "Adults/General Population" AS [Community Education], Sum(AdultCommunityEducation.FVF100Numberpresentations) AS [Total Number of Presentations], Sum(AdultCommunityEducation.FVF100AdultParticipants) AS [Total Number of Participa...

RE: Try that security package from the Microsoft Corp.
--rmnsicklhxerpxs Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="zubchxcaneywltjje"; type="multipart/alternative" --zubchxcaneywltjje Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="vftorfuv" --vftorfuv Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your...

How do I change from passive to active voice in text in a word
I need to change the text in a word document from passive voice to active voice. Does anyone know how to do this automatically? On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:11:01 -0700, Maggie <Maggie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need to change the text in a word document from passive voice to active >voice. Does anyone know how to do this automatically? It cannot be done automatically, at least not with the natural-language capabilities of today's software. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please ...

do you have to re-install service packs
Hello: In versions older than GP 9.0, you had to reinstall the GP service pack after installing a new module. Is that still the case? Recently, we installed new modules such as Collections Management and Smartlist Builder. Despite the fact that we did not reinstall the service packs, these modules seem to "work" and I don't anticipate any issues with the impending 10.0 upgrade. Do service packs need to be reinstalled? childofthe1980s It has always really depended on the contents of the service packs and the new modules being updated. If the service packs updated the ...

Question re Office Mac 2004 Student & teacher
I want to install Office Mac 2004 on my iBook. My iBook is crowded up with applications and I am wondering if it will be possible to install only the parts of Office that I intend to use: Word and Power Point. I have no use for Entourage, Excel, or Messenger. Can I pick and choose or am I stuck with the whole package? I don't want to begin the install without being clear about this. Also, are there other things I should know about compatability before I install? When you insert your Office install disk, you will see two items. One of them is the Microsoft Office 2004 folder, which you ca...

Arabic/Farsi in Office 2004 (Word and Excel)
How do you setup Word 2004 and Excel 2004 to type right to left in arabic or farsi. I have enabled Farsi and arabic in the international pane of the System Preferences and I am able to type perfectly ok in TextEdit. However when I type Arabic or Farsi in Word 2004 the characters appear but they do not connect to one another as they do in TextEdit. Any ideas on how to fix this?? You can not type right to left in Office:Mac yet. This is certainly something to expect from the next version of Office:Mac... With Office:2004 dating from mid 2004, I can expect that the next Office might come out ...

Security Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (KB973924)
I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium on an Acer Desktop with SP2, all WU's current, 2 GB RAM, CCleaner, SAS, MBAM and Avira. System's working just fine. Yesterday I got 2 new WU's, one of them being KB973924, a security update for MS Visual C++2008 Redistributable pkg (the other one is WinDefender definitions update). The publish date on KB973924 is August 2009. My question is why am I now getting this update offered to me at this time? And can I ignore this update without compromising my security status? Please advise is this is not the correct forum to post t...

export to microsoft money
export data to microsoft money ...