Problem printing Word doc with links to other Word files: only 1st pages

Hi all,

My word Doc contains links to other documents.
With code visible it looks like:
{LINK Word.Document.8 "Full file name 1" "" \a \p }
{LINK Word.Document.8 "Full file name 2" "" \a \p }
etcetera

If I view the master document or print it, only the first page of each
linked document is visible/printed.

How do I fix this?
Thanks in advance
Jan

0
Jan

Objects linked via OLE cannot exceed a page. You can use INCLUDETEXT fields
instead; see http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfms/includetextfields.htm.
Note that if you are using Word 2007, you can access the Insert File dialog
box by clicking the arrow next to the Object button (on the Insert tab) and
then clicking Text from File.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Jan Doggen" <JanDoggenREMOVETHISSPAMBLOCKER@planet.nl> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> My word Doc contains links to other documents.
> With code visible it looks like:
> {LINK Word.Document.8 "Full file name 1" "" \a \p }
> {LINK Word.Document.8 "Full file name 2" "" \a \p }
> etcetera
>
> If I view the master document or print it, only the first page of each
> linked document is visible/printed.
>
> How do I fix this?
> Thanks in advance
> Jan

0
Stefan

Exchange update problem

multiple Domain name delivery problem

SQL deadlock problem

docmd.transfertext problem

MS Money 95 data files

Where is the workspace file stored?

cant start outlook pst file to large

Grammar check not working

Trying to read XML file into dataset

Border problems

opening .bak file

Excel Problem

why are links to websites (inserted in publisher documents) disab.
why are links to websites and e-mailadresses (inserted in publisher documents) still working in emailpreview but disabled in webpage preview? ...

SOAP Exception

White Printing
How do I print white text onto black paper? The text just comes out blank when printed. I am using a black background on screen to see what it looks like, then deleting that so I can print in white. On Mon, 12 May 2008 18:46:03 -0700, PJ1980 <PJ1980@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I print white text onto black paper? The text just comes out blank >when printed. I am using a black background on screen to see what it looks >like, then deleting that so I can print in white. Interesting. Does your printer have a WHITE ink cartridge? NO? You can't do it. Ther...

HELP in printing A3 size newsletter-magazine which has a centerfold.
hi! i want to print a newsletter magazine in A3 size. so that means, the newsletter must have a paper size of H:17" and L:11". When i set the paper size in mspublisher to A3 portrait, the centerfold expands to h:22".... which consists of two A3 size papers.... how can i correct this so that each page will print like two short bond papers combined in the middle? also, how can i set mspublisher to print without borders? in my printer setup, there is a borderless settings. problem is, if i select that, some of the layout will be cropped out in the borderline.... so it look...