printing envelope using current letter pulls in entire letter

I have a letter that was created in 97 and saved as 97-2003.  When I try to
print my envelope for the letter, the entire letter is pulled in and not just
the address.  If I create a new letter in 2003, it works fine.  How can I use
my 97 documents and print my envelopes?

To print an attached envelope, put 0 as the page number or use s1 (for
section 1) in the Pages box.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"sara b" <sarab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a letter that was created in 97 and saved as 97-2003.  When I try to
> print my envelope for the letter, the entire letter is pulled in and not
> just
> the address.  If I create a new letter in 2003, it works fine.  How can I
> use
> my 97 documents and print my envelopes?

0
Suzanne

user created shapes non printing
I started have a problem with vision 2002 that I have not noticed before. When I create a new shape, by default, it assumes the non-printing properly under FORMAT � BEHAVIOR. Also if I group a set of "printing" shapes the group will become non-printing. Can I change this behavior? How are you creating the new shape? Also are you using layers in your document? -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Robert" <hammer_757@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:9ec427f7.0409231005.576...

Cells print so small I cannot read numbers. How do I fix?
I have been working with page break. Now I have the grid on 1 page..but it is far to small to read. now when I try to spread it back to 2 pages, it just takes the same tiny microscopic type and spreads it into 2 pages. I am stuck printing tiny type. How can I get the grid cells back to a size that is readable. It sound like you have selected Fit to 1 page in File > Page setup > Page > Scaling. Either select to fit it to 2 pages or select Adjust to 100% size -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Repl...

last 4 wk average using calculated pivotitem
Hi, I am trying to create a pivot table/chart from data that is listed b week. So my table has "week" as the row field and "total X" as th column field. I want the chart to display the total for each week as bar (the easy part) and also to graph the average of the last fou weeks as a line on top of the bar graph. I have tried to figure ou how to add a calculated pivot item but I can't seem to get it to wor right. So for each week there would be a second almost subtotal lik entry that calculates the average for the previous four weeks (if ther aren't four previo...

Crashes after printing invoices
Money Small Business 2005 crashes after printing. Searched the newsgroups, but didn't find any relevant solution. -Max Hate Microsoft This is often caused by incompatible printer drivers. I would suggest that you check with the printer manufacturer to see if there's a newer or OLDER printer driver available. Also, make sure that the driver you're using is compatible with your version of Windows (XP, 2000, 98, whatever). -- "Max" <maximus@portvista.com> wrote in message news:uquQPHWXFHA.2124@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Money Small Business 2005 crash...

How to change default printing parameters on Excel & ......
How to change the default printing parameters on Excel & keep them changed for future workbooks. Example: Normally I use Printing margins 0.25 on all directions, but default printing margins are 0.75. I want to change them to set 0.25 as DEFAULT. If you start a new workbook and change the page layout (for all the sheets), you can save it into your XLStart folder as Book.xlt. Excel will use that as the basis for new workbooks. You can change a lot of settings that way--including orientation, headers/footers.... Amjad wrote: > > How to change the default printing parameters ...

Using XP Briefcase with money file

Problem with printing listbox bigger than one page
Hi, I created form "Invoice". It contains few list boxes (like: Brand, Product, Price, etc.). Each list box is big enough to display 50 items. It works in this way: user is chosing product from table Products_tbl and clicks on "Add to invoice" button which adds to each list box new item containg apropriate information about chosen product. At the end, user can print the form. Before it was limited, and user could put max. 50 products on one invoice, but I wanted to get rid of this limitation. I did it in this way: after 50th item, with each added product I extend list boxe...

Using a variable for a chart limit
Since I got instant help on my last query, is there any way to use a cell reference as an axis minimum or maximum in format axis? It seems impossible, but there is a lot of experience out there. Thanks in advance. -- Vince F Hi, See Jon's information http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AxisScaleLinkToSheet.html Cheers Andy Vince F wrote: > Since I got instant help on my last query, is there any way to use a cell > reference as an axis minimum or maximum in format axis? It seems impossible, > but there is a lot of experience out there. Thanks in advance. -- Andy Pop...

How do I make door hangers using publisher?
Is this even possible? Mary Sauer has a website with a generous collection of goodies including door hangers. Take a look at just above George Washington's portrait (way down the page) at, http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "medinapie" <medinapie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:986B8199-C9B5-46CE-8F2F-C772BE5C21BC@microsoft.com... > Is this even possible? I have a sample on my web page. Scroll down -- on the left. http://msauer.mvps.org/graphics.htm Some cute ones here that you could mod...

using program to record audio comment and compress audio to MP3
I can use VBA to record an audio comment into a Word file using Selection.InlineShapes.AddOLEObject ClassType:="SoundRec", FileName:="", _ LinkToFile:=False, DisplayAsIcon:=True, IconFileName:= _ "C:\WINDOWS\system32\sndrec32.exe", IconIndex:=0, IconLabel:="Wave Sound" BUT but by default the file is stored as a PCM at 44kHz and 16 bit stereo whcih is about 200kB per second Sound recorder (which is used to do the recording) allows me to manually convert this to a MP3 and a much smaller file e.g. 3kB per second Is there any way I can aut...

Can I use oulook from home and have access at work?
When I set up my outlook I lose all my inbox messages online and would not be able to read my email from work. Is there a way to have my inbox available on outlook and remain online? Just to clarify, are you asking how to set up Outlook at home to receive email from work? If that's your question, you need to ask your IT Admin or Exchange Admin if you can use OWA and how that's done. That wouldn't have email coming into your Outlook account but it is a form of Outlook, Outlook Web Access. This may or may not be allowed. Your IT staff would of course have all kinds of securi...

Letter to a contact
In Outlook 2000, our office would like to select 1 contact from the address book and have info feed into a custom letter format (with our margins, indents, etc.) in Word, and then type the body text Is this automation possible? Thank you! ...

how do I find the equation of a line using a scatter plot?
I am taking a chem lab and right now we are studying rate laws using kenetics. we had to graph the results of our experiment and then find the equation of the line. such as y=mx+b but i cant fiugre out how to do it. or if i am supposed to put a trend line in the graph, but if that is what I am supposed to do how do I find the equation of it? First: to make trendline. Right click on the data in the chart; use Add trendline; specify Linear; on Options tab, check shoe equation Secondly:To get slope and intercept: Let's say you x-values are in A2:A11 and y-values in B2:B11 for slope us...

Print Label Wizard
Is there a way to print the aliase using the label wizard? ...

Printing results on different pc and different printer
Hi, regarding printing functions in windows i am a newcomer. Thats why i dont understand some phenomenon : I am working with MFC. My report uses Times New Roman and Arial. Report was developed under PC A with Epson Printer. PC B using Epson produces the same output. PC C with Lexmark produces a report with tiny capitals, that are barely readable. PC A with lexmark Printer produces a readable result, but different to Epson Printer. What did i forget to implement in my program? How can i produce a result, that is independable from the printer used? Thanks in advance, Matt Are escape seque...

Using Rept function
I want to repeat one cells entry somewhere else in my (same) worksheet and have used the Rept function successfully. However, ifthe 1st cell (e.g. A3 is in date format like 12/12/2003, when I use the Rept A3,1 function in another cell (e.g.cell R3), it returns the date as a number (37967). What I want is for the date to be repeated exactly as is (12/12/2003 or whatever date is typed). Can anyone help please Don't use the REPT function. Just enter =A3 and apply the date format you want using Format, Cells if you do not automatically get it. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP You can't unless ...

Schema validation using Visual Studio .NET 2003
Hi, All Iam trying to do is validate a group of schemas which inturn references an external XSD schema(tried putting both in local webserver/as part of project),Iam getting errors This is what Iam doing 1. Open a blank Biztalk solution 2. Add all the schemas to validate 3. Validate Schema Am not sure what Iam doing wrong.Any help would be appreciated Thanks Raj ...

How to use Or in txrbox
Hi Working in a relational db in Access 2003 I have a continuous form (MyForm). In Header section of the form I have an unbound txtbox control to enter words separated by Or. After entering the word(s) user click a button to trigger searching the word(s). My form is based on Allen's Browne search example. Thus searching controls are in Header and founded records must be displayed in form2 rather than in Details of the Myform. On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 13:20:02 -0700, sebastico <sebastico@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi >Working in a relational db in Access 2003 I...

Office is in use by other person?
Version: 2008 I have the student version of Office for Mac. No problems until today when it says it is in use by another person. It says my installations exceeds the number of installations allowed by my license agreement. I don't understand what is going on. I received my own product key and everything. Is there any way to fix this? On 10/6/09 6:23 PM, in article 59b7e093.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "digginforpixies@officeformac.com" <digginforpixies@officeformac.com> wrote: > I have the student version of Office for Mac. No problems until today when it > says it...

Deleting inactive accounts that have zero balance for entire year
How do you delete inactive accounts that have a zero balance for the entire year? We have an account that is inactive that carried over into 2008 that will have no postings in 2008 that we would like to delete. Thanks for all help in advance. -- Dave Christman System Developer Dave - From GP - Cards|Financial|Account>>>type in the account you want and click the delete button. That is the cleanest way out. "Dave Christman" wrote: > How do you delete inactive accounts that have a zero balance for the entire > year? We have an account that is inactive that car...

How to Unhide and Use Columns to the right of the worksheet
I wanted to hide columns AP and everything to the right of it in my worksheet. So I selected column AP hit CTRL-SHIFT-RIGHT KEY and I could confine the visible area of my worksheet to A-AO So far so good. I now want to be able to insert columns between A and AO. I get a message saying that it cant shift non-blank columns off the worksheet (which is now supposedly confined to A-AO. I inserted the line ActiveSheet.Range("AP1:AZ1").EntireColumn.Hidden = False in my Worksheet_SelectionChange macro and found that only column AP was visible, but that I couldnt select it. I still can...