Printing 06-04-10

In my word document if text is highlighted in a different color, it does not
print in color. However, if the text is in a box with background color, that
prints in the right color. The preview displays color in both cases. What is
wrong?

test 05-11-10
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii ...

How do I print Gift Certificates in sequence(00001
I need to print gift certificates in sequence. Print 1-100 and stop. Later print 101-150 and more. Is your question about how to print a certain number of certificates or how to create the documents with consecutive numbers? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "pvg" <pvg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F1FF209-0F85-40DD-A9ED-C4470A209359@microsoft.com... >I need to print gift certificates in sequence. Print 1-100 and stop. Later > print > 101-150 and more. -- ...

Printer driver keeping printed stuff from teh day before to reprint at random
We just moved our shipping operations onto a windows 7(64) platform. This include a USB Eltron 2844 label printer for our UPS operations. Our mainstay application is browser based, and prints UPS labels to this printer by downloading a .EPL file, which is then copied to the printer with a simple batch file. Attempting to print a single label results in printing two to seven DIFFERENT labels, all valid labels, originally printed within the last 24 hours or so, along with AT THE END OF THE PRINTING, the one label we wanted. After trying in vain to determine what was wrong with ...

Server Application Unavailable 06-14-06
Dear All, In one of our customer's site CRM 1.2 is implemented on the following environment: SBS 2003 (with relevant SPs) SQL Server 2000 (with relevant SPs) MS CRM 1.2 Exchange MS CRM intermittently gives "Server Application Unavailable" whenever I try to access CRM. All the services are running. No event logs. Although the error message says that an Application Event Log for the Web Server has been logged, I dont see any log in the Event Viewer. And moreover CRM also displays the authentication form before giving that error. That means the CRM Authentication service is...

How to print Z report twice?
Last night I run the Z report but the paper got stuck. When I tried to run it again it shows 0 sales. My trainer told me that the Z report can only be run once. Is it true? If not how can i retrieve the information again and run the report for the 2nd time? You can find it in the journal viewer just like a receipt and reprint it from there. <oez4u@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1154589409.592371.315400@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Last night I run the Z report but the paper got stuck. When I tried to > run it again it shows 0 sales. My trainer told me that the Z report...

Conver Numbers to Log 10
How do I convert column of numbers (n=3000) to log 10 column of numbers? Assuming that your column is column A, one way: In an unused column, enter =LOG(A1) and copy down 3000 cells. Copy the column, choose column A and choose Edit/Paste Special, selecting the Values radio button. In article <0CDE6301-FC9C-488C-9D9F-3AD26B46EFCE@microsoft.com>, "Fishfan" <Fishfan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I convert column of numbers (n=3000) to log 10 column of numbers? ...

Printing Publisher 2007 Docs on HP OfficeJet Pro L7680
I am unable to print more than 9 pages at a time when printing from Microsoft Publisher 2007 and using Vista operating system. Other microsoft programs such as Excel & Word work fine. After talking with HP Help, we've concluded the problem is with Publisher 2007. I have also tried printing to other HP printer models and experience the same problem. How do I fix this? I have two HP printers, neither one has your problem. Have you checked your printer preferences, is one copy enabled? Have you installed the newest driver. This one has a June 2007 timestamp, may be newer than y...

Lines of text move when viewed in print preview and printed
I am inserting pictures with-in paragraphs of text. I have tried formating as both exact and in-line, using top/bottom. The text moves up 1-2 lines when printed or viewed in print preview. This change in text lines also happens when view is changed from 50% to 100%. I am working with two column text and the pictures are inserted into each column. How can I fix this problem? What version of Windows and Publisher are you using??? You people that think we have crystal balls or are mind readers are exasperating! -- >-----Original Message----- >What version of Windows and Publi...

Slightly OT: Online print house for custom greeting/note cards
Howdy, I somehow got "volunteered" (again) to create a few different designs for notecard/greeting cards for a non-profit org. so they can sell them to raise money. I'm looking for a cost effective online source (print house) that can take uploads of my designs. 4 color face & folds etc. I've looked at a few, but was wondering if anyone has any input Tnx, Rob Can't help you - I use a local printer. Sorry. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message news:%233wnw3P1...

Custom Report 03-19-10
There is no way for me to run a report on Buydown Pricing, is there anyone who has a report for this option? If not, can someone write a custom report for it, and how much might something like this run me? I would like it to do something like buydown quantity greater/less/equal and same for buydown price... please contact me at nagarra @ yahoo . com or respond here with your contact info! -- Thank You Vince :) ...

WLM Stopped working 02-20-10
I'm running Vista Home Premium, SP2, 2 GB of RAM, Firefox, WLM, all WU's current. I was in WLM mail newsgroups earlier today and things just stopped. WLM stopped responding. Now I cannot log into WLM. It used to log into window Live by itself (password and all) from my desktop icon, but now the only thing that happens when I try to open my WLM app window is I'm taken to IE (7). Then when when I try to sign in Windows live it won't do it. I've already ran SAS, MBAM, CCleaner and Avira in Safe mode but found nothing. Then I did a system restore back to a fe...

Macro to open print window and set to print entire workbook
I need help getitng a macro created to open the print window, then se it to 'print the entire workbook'. Then the macro would stop. At whic the user would then specify additional specs for printing. I.E. # o pages, paper size etc. I am trying to default the 'print entire work book option' withou restricting the user from other print specs. I have a macro that will print once a button is clicked on th spreadsheet but it goes directly to print and does not let the user se other specs. I.E. # of pages, etc. Thanks in advanc -- retseor ---------------------------------------...

Email server 02-13-10
The smtp outgoing email with VISTA cannot be authenicated. Vista is not an e-mail client. Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Charles" <Charles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62A2017F-A531-4E34-89CC-7FE3BD9849F0@microsoft.com... > The smtp outgoing email with VISTA cannot be authenicated. ...

Identities 06-28-10
I had wanted to set up a separate identify to get my work e-mail as Windows Mail, rather than the webmail from my ISP; didn't know until after completing the process that Windows Mail combined both personal and work e-mail into one account. If I "undo" it, popup says I'll lose all of my work e-mail. How can I save it and undo the dual identities? -- mikezot Undo what? Windows Mail doesn't have identities. (boilerplate reply) You can add multiple accounts, via Tools - Accounts - Add, but Windows Mail doesn't have identities or a password option.......

Printing to Adobe
I get a runtime error everytime I print an invoice to Adobe 6.0. What's the deal? The invoice prints to the adobe distiller and creates the PDF. However MS Money crashes, sometimes it restarts itself to the sign on location other times, it just closes. Is there a fix? Below is error I get: Program: msmoney.exe R6025 - pure virtual function call I am using: MS Money 2006 Small Business version 15.0.150.513 In microsoft.public.money, Caddant wrote: >I get a runtime error everytime I print an invoice to Adobe 6.0. What's the >deal? The invoice prints to the adobe distiller an...

print preview does not match page i am working on
In this white space (not the subject line), let us about the problem in more detail If print preview is showing only part of the worksheet, then you need to reset the print area in the File | Print Area dialogs best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "gillygalloo" <gillygalloo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9739F8B9-CBC6-4722-88FA-AEC01F6348FC@microsoft.com... > ...

how to change font on printed copy of outlook calendar week view
When I print out my calendar by the week the font is too small. I can't find how to increase the size of the font so it PRINTS larger. I could change it on the view of the calendar but it doesn't change on the print preview. Randi Steiger;110316 Wrote: > When I print out my calendar by the week the font is too small. I can't > find > how to increase the size of the font so it PRINTS larger. I could > change it > on the view of the calendar but it doesn't change on the print preview. Which version of Outlook? Did you check the page setup options w...

User login failed on the customized VBA project after GP 10 upgrad
After GP 10 upgrade, I am getting the login failed error for all useers who tried on working on my customized Dynamics VBA project. Error # -2147217843: Login failed for user 'sa'. Procedure: frmDateEntry - cmdProcess_Click Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server Thanks for help. Kevin Kevin, You might need to re look at your connection in VBA -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Kevin Zhou" wrote: > After GP 10 upgrade, I am getting the login failed error for all useers who > tried on working on my customized Dynamic...

Customization 10-13-04
I want to add a field "Company" to my contact information. I have entered a new field called "Company" in the attributes of the schema "Contacts" and it is listed there as "CFSCompany" as a string. I then went to customization in crm settings and edited the "Contact" fields by removing "Middle Name" and adding "Company". I then save this new layout. However when I go to "New Contact" the "Company" field is not there and "Middle Name" is still there. What step am I missing to publish this...

Multiple Calendars
I have created multiple calendars for my boss, for different program components. He has the need to print these calendars frequently, but finds it extremely frustrating to have to change the header for each calendar he prints. I must say it seems obvious to me that there should be a way to have separate headers for each calendar, obviating the need to change the header for each different calendar printed. Another issue is the impossibility of emailing the calendars. We do not have ready access to a web server and I have not been able to save as html without a webserver. I tried e...

How to have margin-left: 10%; margin-right: 10%; only sometimes??
My website is created so that the width is not fixed. I adapt to the width of the browser. If I have a page of text I do something like: <div style=" margin-left: 10%; margin-right: 10%;"> so the text is set off by margins. That's nice on my monitor's 1600 pixel wide screen. But on a laptop (or as a user option) I'd like to change that to no margins. Can you suggest a way of doing that without having two .css files? Thanks On May 16, 10:25=A0pm, " Cal Who" <CalWhoNOS...@roadrunner.com> wrote: > My website is c...

Delete user in CRM 09-22-06
I have a user that ahve left. I have delete the user in the AD - but if I would like to delete the user in CRM I can´t seem to find the way to do this. I know how to actived and De-actived a user - but I would like to delete the user totally in CRM, how can this bee done besides going to the tables themselves to do it..there is not a supported way. To be honest, if you reassigned every record they own to someone else and then you deactivate them, there really is not a good reason to delete them. I understand it would be nice but since it is not possible it is just something th...

OUTLOOK CONTACTS #10
hi everybody! my Outlook contact list isn't populated when i create a new message, address list is blank Bill, What version of Outlook are you working with ? Are you connecting to your ISP's mail server , an Exchange server , or some other type of transport ? Here is the support article for Outlook 2000 which deals with this issue: 197907 OL2000: (CW) Contact Information Does Not Appear in Address Book http://support.microsoft.com/?id=197907 -- Hope that helps!! Thank you! Sincerely, Chris Lineback, MCSE Microsoft Enterprise Messaging Support - Please do not send email dire...

Printing a Report 2" X 4"
I am using a DB where you select members that have signed up for and art event and print labels using a Dymo printer. The label contains member info, art info, and calculations for sales tax and totals. My problem is that if I make a Label report the calculations do not work the same a making a report. How do I size a report for a 2" X 4" report, which is the Dymo label I want to use, or how do I make calculations work on a label report? Thanks for any help you can provide. -- Doug Small The Dymo printer should have software that creates the 2"x4" label s...

How to print 4 panels on 8.5" x 14" paper
I have been trying to print a document that I made on a 4 panel layout. I changed the paper size to 8.5" x14" and I changed the layout to landscape. The document does not print out correctly. Can anyone help me? Please define "does not print out properly". Just because you change the paper size does not mean that your design will automatically rescale itself to fit in the new size. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Katie" <Katie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03F70C7F-D27B-4122-908C-20A926F0A6CA@microsoft.com... &g...