printer not printing in black or red

I have an Epsom sx200 printer, I have recently changed the red and the black
ink and now it will not print in these colours. I can not open the ink unit
to check it is replaced correctly, the ink that I have used is different to
the normal Epsom ink that I have been using in the past (more ink for less
money). please could someone help?
Thanks Andy

Not in a Word forum!

It's not impossible that Epson will claim you voided your warranty by
using alien inks.

On May 23, 7:30=A0am, Andy Banks <Andy Ba...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> I have an Epsom sx200 printer, I have recently changed the red and the bl=
ack
> ink and now it will not print in these colours. I can not open the ink un=
it
> to check it is replaced correctly, the ink that I have used is different =
> the normal Epsom ink that I have been using in the past (more ink for les=
> money). please could someone help?
> Thanks Andy

0
Peter

Publisher Printing Problem
I am trying to print a booklet using 8 1/2" X 11" paper. My pages are half the paper size ie 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" with two pages on a sheet of paper. I am using a hp deskjet 6122 with the two sided print option installed. When I try to print,the second side is up-side down. Is there a setting in publisher that will cure this problem?? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from George Singleton <single111us@hotmail.com>... > When I > try to print,the second side is up-side down. Is there a > setting in publisher that will cur...

Increment cell number when printing
I would like a particular cell in my spreadsheet to be incremented b the value of one after I have printed the worksheet. Any ideas on ho I can achieve this? Thanks Goody -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi the following increments the cell before printing (put it in your workbook module - not in a standard module). It will increment cell A1 on sheet1: Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").value = _ worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").value + 1 End Sub -- Regards Frank Kabel Fran...

Setting a Default Print Range
I am using Microsoft Project 2002 and I was wondering if I can set a default range in the Gantt Chart. Rather than print all the chart I would like to print out the first ten or so columns on the left hand side of the Gantt Chart. Can this be set as a default as my colleagues forget to check it before they print it so it is wasting a lot of paper? TIA That is a project by project setting in File > Page Setup > View. If you set it that way in your templates, in theory, it should work - however if they create projects without templates, I am not sure how you would set it a...

Chart does not show up in print preview and wont print?
I have chart that is a workbook page but when I select print preview it does not shown up, only a blank pages comes up. And so it wont print. How can I fix this? I have Office 2007 and I can not select set print area or clear print area, they are shaded out. ...

Label Printing Error
After upgrading from 1.2 to 1.3R (1.3.1002), I am now experiencing an problem when printing labels. When I am in the Purchase Orders screen and choose Receive, I then scan in the received items. I then select Labels, click the Add All button, select the ITD/RTD radio button and then click the Set Quantity button. Then I select the Next button and complete the Print Label Wizard. If there are 30 items on the Purchase Order, with one of each item, the wizard will consistently print 30 copies of the first item on the list. This occurs from any station and no matter how the list is sorted....

Printing Labels From Excel #2
Hello. We entered our holiday list into Excel, and want to print mailing labels from it (Avery type, 3 across x 10 down). Is this possible from Execel 97? How is this done? Thank you for your help. Gil Nisco I have a similar question regarding printing mailing labels from Excel. If you get a solution I would appreciate it if you would let me know. I'll do likewise. Thanks. ----- GilNisco wrote: ----- Hello. We entered our holiday list into Excel, and want to print mailing labels from it (Avery type, 3 across x 10 down). Is this possible from Ex...

Extra pages printing
My report is printing additional pages? The report is created from a query, the query has a few tables with joins, nothing fancy. When the report is run is gives me: A. monthly totals "=Count(IIf(Month([IssueCloseDate])=1,1,Null)) B. =Sum(Abs([Days]<30........ C. =IIf([Text58]=0,0,[Text45]/[Text58]) Nothing too fancy again.. For some reason if the person had a total of 10 it returns 10 pages. I only want 1 page showing a total of 10 (each page does say 10 but prints 10 pages)... The sorting/grouping is only by person grouped on each value.. Please help - I've spent way too mu...

Contest Number Receipt Printing
Just wondering if anyone has tried printing numbers on the receipt from POS to verify that someone signing up for a contest is truely someone who purchased from your store? For example: When POS goes through the XML file when a receipt is being printed, it creates a random number and sends it to an outside source (e.g. Internet MySQL Server). It then prints the number on the receipt for the customer to use later when verifying they are who they say they are on a web based form. Does anyone know if this is a possible feat? I have some experience with the receipt.xml (edited the file bef...

print a record
I have a multi user application and I would like the user to be able to print a report anytime after they have submitted the data. The user inputs data on a form. The user may need to print a report of that data a week later. Is there anyway for the user to view and/or print just the record they submitted? Shari The line of code for a command button on the form with the record to be printed: DoCmd.OpenReport "ReportName", acViewPreviw, , "IDField = " & Me.txtIDField where ReoportName is the report's name, IDField matches the ID field name and txtIDField ...

print heading row on every page
I followed the instructions for getting a heading row to repeat on every page, but I couldn't get it to work. In order to have rows repeat on every page, Go to File/Page Setup/Sheet and select the rows to repeat at top. "Betty" wrote: > I followed the instructions for getting a heading row to repeat on every > page, but I couldn't get it to work. > > Hmm....be more specific on what are you getting. Anyway... File -> Page Setup -> Sheet -> Print title: "Rows to repeat at top" Betty Wrote: > I followed the instructions for gett...

Printing issue for Publisher Newsletter
I am trying to print a newsletter. When I view the printer setup it says that the newsletter is larger than the paper. When I click on print preview it has inserted extra blank pages. When I print, it inserts 4 blank pages in between each page I am trying to print. I am new to Publisher, so I am not sure how to fix this. HELP!!!! Are you using a Publisher template? Have you inserted a page? Is the newsletter letter size or tabloid (11 x 17)? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Sandy" <Sandy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ECBA1353-7B7A-461C-A6...

Comments do not appear on my excel spreadsheet when printing?
I have an excel spreadsheet which I have typed in a comment by a particular number. When I print out the spreadsheet the comment does not appear - how do I get it to appear when I print it out? There are instructions here for printing comments: http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments01.html#Printing Lexy wrote: > I have an excel spreadsheet which I have typed in a comment by a particular > number. When I print out the spreadsheet the comment does not appear - how > do I get it to appear when I print it out? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.con...

HELP!!!! Printing only half of document.
I have a booklet I have created in Publisher 2007. It is sized to be 1/2 of an 8.5" x 11" (portrait)page so I can get 2 booklets from one set of paper. The total booklet is 32 pages (8 sheets of double sided paper). When I print the document 2 sided (portrait), only half of the pages print. If I print single sided all pages print. If I print double sided landscape all pages print, however the printing is in the center of the paper and requires substantial trimming (e.g. wasted paper). I have modified page size, margins, etc. and the same issues seem to be occuring. Inov...

How do I print 2 charts to 1 page?
Hi Cloudy Maybe http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#non-contiguous -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Cloudy Amie" <Cloudy Amie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9890E25-B186-4140-B829-AEF7EB1ED109@microsoft.com... > ...

Printing multiple worksheets on one page #3
Is this possible. I need to print 4 worksheets on one large page and print from the plotter. If not possible, any suggestions? Help . . . > Is this possible. I need to print 4 worksheets on one large page and > print from the plotter. If not possible, any suggestions? Help . . . One way is to use MS-Word. Insert a 2x2 table in a Word document. In each cell of the table, use either Insert >> Object >> Create from file or Insert >> Object >> Create new >> Microsoft Excel Worksheet If the ranges are smallish.... You could insert a new worksheet...

Is it possible to print sticky notes from the desktop?
Is it possible to print sticky notes from the desktop? I have Windows 2007. I think you are mixing some things here. You probably have Windows 7 and/or Office 2007. There is no such thing as Windows 2007. As you are talking about "sticky notes", I'm guessing you are talking about the sticky notes gadget for Windows 7. As this is a Word (2007) newsgroup, you are asking in the wrong place. You should try a Windows (7) newsgroup. Yves "B. D." <B. D.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CFF41B0F-3D93-4F24-94A4-0BE05E66F7E4@microsoft.com....

Outlook is not printing the headers of the email
Hi there, I am trying to print a hard copy of emails that i send. When i attempt tp print the email only the body of the email and my signature are printing. The headers (To:, From:, Subject: etc...) are not visible. I don't think this is an issue but just an option I am overlooking somewhere. I have thouroughly searched the options from tools and have had no success. Any Ideas? Thanks ...

synchronisation avec Black berry 8900
Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas a synchronis´┐Ż mon Black berry 8900 avec mon calendrier windows mail? ...

Slow Printing
Printing from Publisher to a Lanier (Ricoh) LD024c takes over a minute for a page with color pictures. Printing from Word takes 2 or 3 seconds. I've tried changing some settings but haven't been able to figure out why only Publisher documents are a problem. Can anyone suggest some things to try? Thanks. Publisher is more graphic intensive than a Word document. A minute isn't all that long if you have many images in your publication. Go to the Ricoh web site, there might be a newer driver. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news:...

Rtf2
Hey All, I am using Stephen Lebans' RTF2 ActiveX control within Excel and almost everything works quite magically. The only issue I am having is when I go to print the Excel woorkbook the data from within the control is not printed (the only thing printed is "Print Preview Window"). I know most of you use this control in Access, but I was just wondering if anyone had a suggestion for getting around this issue in Excel. Thanks, Tom Short answer - No, I don't think so. Long answer - There are only a few RTF ActiveX controls that work properly to render themselves on an Ac...

Restrict Print Function
In MS Excel 2k3 is there a way I can lock down a file so it can only be viewed, to the point of not being able to print the file? If so is this backwards compatible with earlier versions of MS Excel? Thanks in advance. D. Allen This'll stop some people, but not all: Right click on the excel icon to the left of File (on the menu bar). Select View Code Paste this in: Option Explicit Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Cancel = True End Sub But if the user opens the workbook without enabling macros, it breaks. If the user turns off event handling, it breaks. H...

Customer note wont print on invoices
I am using Money 2001. I need to make sure i am adding the customer note correctly because it will not print on my customer's invoices. i got to customer list then edit then in the memo area i enter the customer note/message i want to print. I click done and then go to invoice list and create the invoice and print. But nothing prints in the customer note area . Happy holidays Tanya ...

I need help in printing my Microsoft Publisher Newsletter
I'm printing pgs 1 and 4 on one side (11x17 paper) - 2 and 3 on the other side. If someone can tell me how to "program" the print commands to do this, I would be truly grateful. Thanks. What version Publisher? In earlier versions, View, uncheck two page spread Page one, Print, current page, click no to the query. Turn the page over, page two, print current page, click no... In Publisher 2007, Print, type 1,4 Turn the page over, print, type 2,3. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "pbd" <p...

What graphic file format prints best out of Excel?
I'm having trouble with my graphics printing out clearing from Excel. I've imported some logos onto a spreadsheet and it look nice on the screen but prints very fuzzy. Any suggestions? Thanks! Maybe Printer Setup............set for "best quality" Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "MCmomma" wrote: > I'm having trouble with my graphics printing out clearing from Excel. I've > imported some logos onto a spreadsheet and it look nice on the screen but > prints very fuzzy. Any suggestions? Thanks! ...

Picture Manager as a print to option
I have Picture Manager installed but would like to be able to select this program as a print (to file) option just the same as Fax, XPS Document Writer or connected printers. Thank you, You can "Paste" into it, not "Print". Sneff wrote: > I have Picture Manager installed but would like to be able to select this > program as a print (to file) option just the same as Fax, XPS Document Writer > or connected printers. > > Thank you, Your reply made me realise that I had it wrong. It was Microsoft Office Document Image Writer that I was...