print two pages one page lanscape the other portrait

I need to do a paper for work. One page is a Word document set up to print in
portrait mode. The other is an Excel document set up to print in landscape
mode. Am I able to do this?

Based on your question, yes you can.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"bobturk" <bobturk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to do a paper for work. One page is a Word document set up to print
>in
> portrait mode. The other is an Excel document set up to print in landscape
> mode. Am I able to do this?

0
JoAnn
1/10/2010 2:42:10 AM
On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 17:55:01 -0800, bobturk

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/LandscapeSection.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

splitting one column into two columns ... not what you think
i have fixed column widths that can't be changed; nor can any other columns be added to the worksheet ... i've got data in one column that represents "results" ... within the results column though, i need two columns (starting directly below the "results" cell, one that reads "in range" and that other that reads "out of range" ... so: if i'm on [column a] [cell 1] i want: "results" ... in [column a] [cell 2] i want: "in range" AND "out of range" with a line down the middle. "text to column" is ...

Property Page
All, How can I make a property page active from a menu item? Thanks in advance.... I got it. m_dlgPropSheet.SetActivePage(m_dlgPropSheet.GetPageIndex(&m_EnSyncPage)); "The Truth" <sharp_mind@email.msn.R.E.M.O.V.E.T.H.I.S.com.no.spam> wrote in message news:e$YuNOJkEHA.592@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > All, > > How can I make a property page active from a menu item? Thanks in > advance.... > > ...

Printing Multiple Receipts at a Time From Journal
Hey guys, Is there a way to print multiple journaled receipts at a time? Say all receipts for a batch or by date or other criteria? Thanks Tom, Not that I've seen. -- = Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on "Open with newsreader" under the MS Retail Management System on the right. http://tinyurl.com/75bgz ========== "Tom Bombadill" <Genius_pos...

Passing data from one form to another

OWA Password page not showing up.
I installed the hotfix from kb 833734. I've also tried to follow the steps found at kb 327843. However, when I set an account to "change password at next logon" and go to that account in OWA on a FE that's using forms based auth, it doesn't redirect to the page for changing an expired password. However if i direct my browser to that page manually and fill in the form, it unexpires my password just fine. Is this how it's supposed to work? Shouldn't it detect that it's expired and thus redirect me to the page for resetting my password? Thanks. This ...

Computer Check Printing
Computer Checks Edit List is for a check run for one country (all the vendors in that countrY), but the vendors from another country show up as zero dollars. Any idea how to prevent this? It does not appear to be related to KB# 874437, as electronic payments are not used. Thanks in advance. ...

Ho to make one field required based on critera of another field?
I'm creating a form and need to make the "comments" field required if the "code" field is =>20. I appreciate suggestions! Deadline Monster is lurking! User enters the job processing endcode value (numeric) into the "code" field. If the endcode is =>20, comments are required. (P.S. I don't know VB) Thanks! Star You would put your validation code in the Form's BeforeUpdate event. If Me.EndCode >19 Then If Len(Me.Comments & "") = 0 Then MsgBox "Comments are required" Cancel = True End If End If ...

Printing Multiple Copies #4
Hi all - I am using Vista Business and Publisher 2007 from the Office 2007 Small Business package. No matter what type of publication or template I use I can only print single copies. Most recently I tried to print 30 copies of a single page flyer and had to do it a single copy at a time. If I go to File|Print and set the number of copies to 30, I still get a single copy only. Does anyone have any thoughts? Thanks -- Andrew Aitchison (amhsn@nospam.sympatico.ca) Is your printer driver current? What is the default in the printing preferences in the control panel printer folder? ...

Outlook 2003: Print address book
I'm running Outlook 2003 as a stand alone program without a network. I can't print the address book. The address book menu does not offer any print options including those found in the Help and Support and the MS Knowledge Base. It also doesn't offer the option to export/import. What am I missing here? Operating Windows XP Home SP2, IE 6 SP2, Outlook 2003. Thanks for any suggestion -- Phil pdischert@iname.com There is no address book in Outlook. There are lots of choices for ways to print your Contacts Folder: http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/print.htm -- Russ V...

Conditional sum
Hi Can you help? I would like to sum a matrix according to a condition in a row and in different condition in a column. I know how to do this one dimensionally (either in the row or the column) using sumproduct, but what about two dimensions? Let me give an example, number of widgets produced each week by each type of machine A B C D 1 weeks>>1 2 3 2 Type 1 10 15 11 3 Type 2 20 5 10 4 Type 1 5 12 21 Etc So, I’d like the formula to be a...

Assign values for one column to another.
Hi I have in column T certain numbers and texts that that I require to assign a value to as below, in the adjacent column. Again any pointers would be much appreciated. Kind Regards Celticshadow T U 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 6 6 7 7 8 8 9 9 0 10 F 10 UR 10 U 10 R 10 S 10 L 10 P 10 PU 10 BD 10 D 10 Well, imagine that two-column table occupies cells Y1:Z20. Put this formula in U1: =3DVLOOKUP(T1,Y$1,Z$20,2,0) and copy down. Hope this helps. Pete On Oct 14, 4:26=A0pm, Celticshadow <Celticsha...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi > >...

Printing Non-Avery labels with Zebra TLP-3843
Hello. I'm trying to figure out the best way to print labels and tags for jewelry products using the Zebra 3843...example would be a rat-tail label (overall size: 9/16 x 4 7/16 with printable area of 9/16 x 2 1/2")...one half would be for bar code and other half would be for ILC description, price and store name. Is the label designer capable of doing this if you build a label from scratch? When I try to open the existing Zebra .lbl template it says "BarcodeBlaster style labels can not be edited with the Label Editor. See Store Operations documentation for assistance ...

Multiple Account Download from One Financial Instituition
Hi, I have at one brokerage mutliple accounts (individual, joint, 401K, roll-over etc). In Money they are all separate accounts. When I connect with the brokerage I am only able to connect to one type of account (in this case retirement). How can I download multiple accounts from a brokerage (when not all have the same URL). Please email me your reply. Thanks Sandeep ...

force excel to run in only one process excel.exe
force excel to run in only one process excel.exe, excel seems to want to make multiple excel.exe loaded into memory which causes mysheet.copy to fail so i have to close out the xls, kill all running excel.exe, then run the xls again and the macro works. i only have to do this when i am actively debugging a lot. if i just run my macro w/o opening the vba debugger, i can run it as much as i want, but if i run with break points it crashes a lot because of multiple excel.exe loaded into memory. perhaps there is a way i can force excel to only load one excel.exe? Daniel, Are you using Automatio...

Keeping Sent Items in sync across two PCs
I asked this question a few days ago in the microsoft.public.outlook.general forum but didn't get any replies, so I thought I'd try here instead... I have two computers, and both use Outlook 2000 for email. I don not use an Exchange server - email is by POP3/SMTP. Both computers collect the same email by POP3, and are set up to leave messages on the server for 30 days so nothing is missed on either PC. This works well, but the only problem is that when I send an email, it is only in the Sent Items fold of the PC that I used to send the email. Is there a way to 'copy' group...

Print Vertical Banner in Pub 2000
Is it possible to print a vertically oriented banner with Publisher 2000? I have made many horizontally oriented banners, and would like to attempt a vertically oriented one. Any tips? Help... ...

Print from Outlook to Avery Rolodex Cards
I am unable to find any way to print my Outlook contacts list on Avery Small Rotary Cards #8385. Please advise. And thanks much. S ...

Two different hyperlink colors
I have created a publisher document that I am using as email stationary. I have created some blue buttons that I have put hyperlinks on. I want the hyperlinks to not show up as blue on the buttons, so I changed the color scheme so they show as white. However, in the main body of my email, there are also a few hyperlinks. Because I've changed the color scheme, these hyperlinks are also showing up as white. I've tried just highlighting them and changing the font to black but that does not work. Is there anyway to change the hyperlink color in the body of my email? Than...

Access To Word Mailmerge
I have setup a Mailmerge that is run from Access. The process works like this: 1) The proper record is selected in an Access form which automatically starts the process. 2) Word is called up automatically, it shows both the template and the doument with the proper data in it. 3) Access is closed automatically. 4) The user then needs to close the mailmerge template. 5) The document with the proper mailmerge information inserted from Access is up on the screen. At this point a shortcut is triggered by the user that adds a document of the users choice to the end of the curre...

Copy Data from One Group of Cells to Another Group
I have five columns of data on two different sheets in the same workbook. One set of columns is sorted in ascending date order the other in descending date order. When I enter data into the last row of Sheet 1, I need the data in that row in columns A, B, C and D to be copied into Sheet 2 columns A, C, D and E in a newly inserted row 14. Is this possible with the use of a macro? I can find the last cell in Sheet 1, but then need to go up one row and back to column A. I am having difficulty with that. Thanks is advance for any assistance offered! /s/ Alan Auerbach On Sat, 26 May 2007, ...

E-Newsletter Doesn't Print All Pages
Outlook 2003 & 2007 =================== Hello, I have a customer who designs and sends out an E-Newsletter in MS Publisher. When I receive the e-newsletter and try to print it, it does not print all of the pages of the newsletter. Typically it only prints the first page (of 3 pages). I realize most would recommend that the customer send it out as a PDF attachment, but the preference is to send it out as an e-newsletter. Any thoughts on why I can not print all of the pages in the newsletter and what I can do to make it work? Thanks for giving this some thought. w...

Printing reconciliation
Is there a way to print a reconciliation report wich shows outstanding checks and deposits in transit, etc? Thanks, Craig In microsoft.public.money, Craig wrote: >Is there a way to print a reconciliation report wich shows outstanding >checks and deposits in transit, etc? > You can customize a report similar to the way described in how to make a report like bank statement/reconciliation: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;176329 You would customize to show transactions that had not been cleared. Check the other tabs for more things you can customize. Then...