print two pages one page lanscape the other portrait

I need to do a paper for work. One page is a Word document set up to print in
portrait mode. The other is an Excel document set up to print in landscape
mode. Am I able to do this?

Based on your question, yes you can.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"bobturk" <bobturk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to do a paper for work. One page is a Word document set up to print
>in
> portrait mode. The other is an Excel document set up to print in landscape
> mode. Am I able to do this?

0
JoAnn
1/10/2010 2:42:10 AM
On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 17:55:01 -0800, bobturk

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/LandscapeSection.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

how do I insert sequential numbering on a sheet of 10 pages?
-- Morrell http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=95 -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

One Line of Data Per Page of Report
When viewing/printing reports reports we are only getting one line of data per page. So instead of having a 5 page report with 60 entires we have a 60 page report with 1 entry per page. Is there an easy way to solve this probelm? We are not very familar with access and need this problem solved. Thanks! On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:07:03 -0800, Coutu <Coutu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When viewing/printing reports reports we are only getting one line of data >per page. So instead of having a 5 page report with 60 entires we have a 60 >page report with 1 entry per pag...

Printing postcards from publisher 2007
I have given up on duplexing my postcards with mail merge. I made two separate publications and printed the addresses on one side of the cards. Got that to work. Now I'm trying to print the four pages to the one sheet 8 1/2 x 11. It now prints all four copies, minimized into the upper left 1/4 of the paper. How do I get the program to print my postcards full size? Look at my answer in your earlier post. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Judy Gross" <JudyGross@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A6D1429-44B0-47A8-ABEB-0C84C2F749F4@microsoft....

overlaping dates in two files
MS Money 2001 deluxe on Windows XP Pro I archived my 2004 accounts and never balanced them. I decided i needed to and now have two files, both .mny files with 2003Archive.mny is from 1/2002 to 12/2004 Active2005.mny is from 1/2004 to present. I'd like to combine them into one file so I can balance the accounts (three main accounts) because my statements are not ending nicely on the end of the month. Please recommend the best method so I can balance the accounts. I think I need to conbine the files or somehow get the months that are now balanced in the 2003Archive.mny file to give...

Move Exchange mailboxes from one Domain to another.
Okay, this is the scenario... I got called in to fix a big mess. I am not the one that set this up! (Just wanted to clear that up. ;)) Windows 2003 network.. 2 Domains Domain one: Active Directory DNS DHCP File Server Domain two: Active Directory DNS Exchange Both domains are under separate forests. The person that set this up setup duplicate user accounts under both domains. Why he didn't put the exchange server under the same domain, I have no clue. I just figure he didn't know what he was doing. So what I have is everyone logging in to Domain one to do their everyday work ...

book layout re page bottoms
I'm trying to typeset a book. I remember reading (I believe it was one of Suzanne's great articles) about how to make sure the page bottoms line up. Could you please either tell me how to do it or point me to the article? I'm at the point now where I've read so much that I know absolutely nothing. Thanks for being there! If you mean 'the last rows of text always align', then you need to turn off Widows & Orphans for the paragraph style used for the text. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Island Girl" <IslandGirl@discussions....

Using Building Blocks, Content Controls and XMLMappings to generate multi-page template-generated sections in a Word Document
Dear Readers, I would like some of your insight and feedback regarding a document I am creating. Here is the scenario. The document is a package that describes a toy collection. There is supposed to be a section in the document which consists of a sequence of pages that repeat an identical one-page template for each item in the collection. I have an XML document (Excel Table mapped export) which describes each item in the collection, and I would like to programmatically generate these pages of the document from the content in the XML file and the presentation in the template. S...

Copy from one publisher document to another
I am trying to help my father. He has created a bunch of individual publisher documents that he is now copying and pasting into one publisher document with multiple pages (he didn't know he could add pages originally). We are doing this by opening publisher twice and selecting all of an individual page and then copying. We then paste it into a blank page in the new multiple page publication. Our problem is that when we paste the items don't always land centered on the new page. Can anyone help us with this? My dad had Publisher 2003. Thanks, Barbara Select all, Cntrol A, then ...

Outlook Express works, Outlook doesn't on only one XP system
I have two XP client systems and my own Linux mail server. The XP Pro system can use Outlook to access mail. But the XP Home system can use Outlook Express but not Outlook, although setup seems the same. When sending a test message in Outlook, it finds the server, but both send and receive fail, saying the server didn't respond (check ports and SSL). Not using SSL, and the ports are standard. What's more, Outlook Express on the same client connects and works fine. I've checked the DNS, the routing, ping, firewall, etc. (XP firewall disabled, Linux firewall open to LAN.) What's ...

How do I remove page border in Publisher
There is a white border all around my publication. How do I remove it to have the pictures flush to the margin of the page. It is your printer margin limitations. Read the printer documentation to determine the margins... Most printers cannot print to the edge. If you have a full bleed printer you can print on larger stock and cut away the margin. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "doranrita" <doranrita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A5C9470-BA39-4959-8FD5-8D98C3F71920@microsoft.co...

Why my colors on screen are different in printing?
I have not changed anything in my settings and my colors on screen are what I want. When I go to print, they are completely different. I don't understand how to get them to match. I would think the default colors would be fine... so how did they change, without me doing anything? I have tried a few things and it did not help... I am just wasting ink and frustrated. Please HELP! The colors on your screen may be what you want but what you really need to do is to print something and then make your monitor look like the print. Computer monitors, video cards, brand of ink, type of paper ...

Ability to Print from ZOOM window
Is there a way to print from the payables distribution zoom window??? You can print from the PM Trx Entry screen but it does not show you distribution so if you click distribution there is no way to print that screen. Can someone help me?? thanks barb Your best bet would be to modify the report to include the distributions. "BK" wrote: > > Is there a way to print from the payables distribution zoom window??? You > can print from the PM Trx Entry screen but it does not show you distribution > so if you click distribution there is no way to print that screen...

Printing to HP LJ2300 printers
We have received several LJ2300 prints and when printing from Excel (97 and 2000) We get garbage. We have used all the drivers HP has including their older drivers for this printer. Also tried both PostScript and PCL. We connected a LJ4300 and had no problems, same with a LJ4+. Has any one else had ths problem and fixed it? No problem here with 3 LJ2300. Use the default driver on their installation disk "Wayne" <wayne.horn@wachovia.com> wrote in message news:0afe01c48b7d$24e903c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... : We have received several LJ2300 prints and when printing : from Exce...

I open one excel worksheet, PERSONAL.XLS also opens, why?
How do I stop Excel from opening a blank worksheet called PERSONAL.XLS each time I open one of my Excel files? Take it out of your XLSTART directory. By default, Personal.xls is the name of the file that XL stores macros in. It's usually hidden (Window/Hide). In article <AF5A9FE8-BE5F-46A6-B0AF-9CB93D80DC8C@microsoft.com>, "harry" <harry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I stop Excel from opening a blank worksheet called PERSONAL.XLS each > time I open one of my Excel files? ...

practice sessions won't download get error on page
Training excel 2003- "practice in excel" will not download a spreadsheet. Also, the little + that allows you to see what's in a chapter will not open. Bottom of page says "error on page". How do I get this to work? ...

compare two tables
For testing purposes I generated (2) identical tables using (2) different methods. Somehow, one table came out with 18 more records. How can I write a query that would generate those 18 extra records? -- TIA On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 22:22:00 -0800, tsison7 <tsison7@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >For testing purposes I generated (2) identical tables using (2) different >methods. Somehow, one table came out with 18 more records. > >How can I write a query that would generate those 18 extra records? Create a new Query. Select the "Unmatched Query Wizard". ...

FRx catalog print in Excel format
We're on FRx SP10. My main user wants to know if we can print out the Catalog of Reports in Excel format. I've not seen where we can but to make sure, can we? -- Sandy GP Sys Admin / Proj Sys Analyst If you can print to an Adobe pdf you can get it into Excel. After it is a pdf document you can copy/paste it into Excel. It works well for the summary catalog report but not the detail. the detail report wants to print each catalog on a separate page. "GP Guy in AZ" wrote: > We're on FRx SP10. My main user wants to know if we can print out the Catalog > o...

Why would the same chart appear different to two users?
I created a chart in 2007 Excel which looks fine. I sent the file to a co-worker and when she opens it the chart has all of the data pushed into the left half of the chart with the right side blank. Chart is using a primary and secondard vertical axis. I can provide screenshots of what I see and what she sees if that helps. ...

Gridlines printed in Excel object in Publisher 2002/2003
When I use Publisher 2000 with an Excel object inserted it does not print the cell gridlines no matter what version of Excel is used. If I upgrade Publisher to 2002 or 2003 it suddenly prints the cell gridlines of the embedded Excel worksheet. I have searched TechNet and the Microsoft website, but was unable to find anything on this. (there is no checkmark set to the option to print gridlines in Excel). I would like to upgrade to a newer version of Publisher, but I would like to choose when to print gridlines or not. Thanks for your help. This seems to be a known issue. It's com...

How can I send a set of files, one file per email, automatically?
I need to send about 40 files to one or two people. I'm willing to do this in Eudora or in Outlook Express or Outlook. The problem is that these files are each relatively large: around 25MB each. Combining them into one file would be prohibitive. So I want to send 40 emails, each with one file. Does either of these mailer programs make that task possible? Of course, doing it manually would not be a reasonable option. Outlook should be able to do that with a batch file but you might want to find another way of getting that much data (approx 1GB) to the recipients like via FTP serve...

Linking two subforms in a subform
Hello, I am trying to link two subforms that reside in one subform that resides on a main form page. mainform - frmContacts2 main subform- name: subfrmextensions1, source object: frmExtensions1 subform1 - name: subfrmEXT_FLS, source object: frmEXT_FLS subform2 - name: subfrmEXTFLS, source object: frmEXTFLS When trying to link the subform frmEXT_FLS and frmEXTFLS, the database does not recognize it. Here's what I put in the properties in frmEXTFLS. CHILD FIELDS: ID MASTER FIELDS: forms!frmContacts2!subfrmExtensions!subEXT_FLS!ID Does someone know what I did wrong here? Thanks! ...

Printing Quotes 12-13-04
In MS CRM, to print quotes you merge your quote to a Word document template, using the Sales for Outlook client. With this template, I can dress up a quote to have a specific look and feel. I also see how, once you open a quote in CRM how you can perform a generic "print" of the quote, but nothing fancy. In fact, you can't, as I understand it, modify this report. What if I don't have a Sales for Outlook client and I want to print a quote -- dressed up? How is that being accomplished. If you do not use Sales for Outlook client it is only possible to create a n...

Only one record shows in input form
Good morning, I have created a database with Access 2003. I imported 17 records from Excel into the products table. When I open the input form to add new or correct the existing records, the input form sees only one of the 17 records. Can someone tell me why? If it will help to look at the database, I have uploaded it to: http://www.netstore02.com/db/ It is titled "trouble.mdb" Thank you for whatever help you can give me!! :>) Mary Hartman <MaryHartman@smallville.og> wrote in news:k5b1k35btmcn75o4n3nsolrt6ht6j3vlhl@4ax.com: > > Good morning, > > I h...

Print several pages to single paper
Hi, when previewing OneNote pages each page is a separate page of paper in print. Is there a way to have the pages follow on the same page separated only with the OneNote page title? Thanks Deejay wrote: > Hi, when previewing OneNote pages each page is a separate page of > paper in print. Is there a way to have the pages follow on the same > page separated only with the OneNote page title? No, there is no such option. Rainald ...

unable to connect to home page metrics URL
I have install GP2010 with SQL reporting services 2008. In report manager I can view the SQL reports for the company but I do not have a folder for Charts and KPIs. When I try and configure metrics for my home page I am receiving the following error "Unable to connect to home page metrics URL". How do I get these metrics created so I can use them on my home page? Thanks, Amy ...