Primission / resticted access to files using the MS server

I wish I have NEVER deciced to use this facility!!!@    I should have kept to
paper and pin.. This word file is totally useless to me now. I have been
using the tool facilty sucessfully for years but now it won't let me get to
my own files.., I think you can tell what I think about this product.

Hello Ron

Ron wrote:
> I wish I have NEVER deciced to use this facility!!!@    I should have kept to
> paper and pin.. This word file is totally useless to me now. I have been
> using the tool facilty sucessfully for years but now it won't let me get to
> my own files.., I think you can tell what I think about this product.

version of Word, and exactly what feature and MS Server have you been using?

HTH
Robert
--
  /"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
  \ /                        |  MVP |     Scientific Reports

Reporting from Project Server

Maximum file sizes

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

File size #11

find action on log file

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

Linking files 2 ways

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Using Relative path for XML data file?

MS POS = RMS? Also, SQL Connectivity...

using the journal on outlook

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Terminal Server and GP Settings
Not being a Windows Terminal Server expert by any definition, I have a question for somebody who is. When wanting to have a user profile to store individual dex.ini files, my understanding is that each user would have his own Windows folder under their user folder. Additionally, if you typed SET at a command prompt, the settings for WINDIR would point to that user-specific Windows folder. Is this thinking correct? -- Charles Allen, MVP I think you also have to make certain that the dex.ini does NOT exist in the program install location for GP or it will still look to that. Dwight...

Access to User Calendar

microsoft.public.access.conversion