Please glue CA onto cd itself

The large plastic case that looks like a book is all right, but by gluing the
certificate of authenticity on the case, I can't change when I get to my tiny
apt. and put it in a slimline case.

Do you realize how valuable space is near the computer where that should be
kept? Especially in smaller apts where many of your fans live.

Could you please put CA inside on cd itself.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0ce15461-ac4b-4cd1-bebd-e172f4dc0181&dg=microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hooplehead Alert

:
: Do you realize how valuable space is near the computer where that should
be
: kept? Especially in smaller apts where many of your fans live.
:
: Could you please put CA inside on cd itself.
:
: ----------------
: This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
: suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I
: Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow
this
: link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then
: click "I Agree" in the message pane.
:
:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0ce15461-ac4b-4cd1-bebd-e172f4dc0181&dg=microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

0
No

Where is CD details recommended?
Please help me in entering the location for CD investment details in Money 2005. I tried to enter the same thru investment, but this does not record maturity date, etc. Thanking you in advance. ...

Help with VBA code please
Greetings, I am stumped so I am hoping the experts can help. I have spent many hours trying to write code to accomplish a certain task and no matter how I tweak it I keep running into problems. I will attempt to explain my goal: I have a worksheet that contains two columns of numbers (with no empty cells in the columns) that need to be compared. It will not always be the same two columns, so I need to be able to input which two before the program runs. The number of rows will also vary. For the sake of simplicity let's call these columns dataOld and dataNew. First I need to search ...

Can't write DVD's or CD's
I ran the MS diagnostic, and it tells me my dvd R/RW is not capable of writing. (I checked the DVD ROM also). I can read CD's and DVD's in both. I'd never used this function before. My kids wanted to burn a CD, and when I put the blank CD in the drive, I kept getting the message "put a CD in". I tried multiple different CD's, then DVD's. Then I used the Mr Fixit diagnostic. I'd sure appreciate some help. I'm suspecting someone is going to tell me to check that the drive is connected? If that means opening the computer, you'll ha...

PLEASE revise online banking Password edits
I am on the latest version of MS Money Plus Deluxe (but this problem has been evident for the prior two versions of Money). My wife has responsibly created online passwords for which contain mixed case letters, numbers AND special characters. Guess what...I try to establish online connection setup profile for her accounts in Money and I am unable to complete because Money indicates the password "cannot contain special characters (such as punctuation or symbols)." This seems absurd when everyone (including the financial institutions, security experts AND Microsoft) is encoura...

Can't find Back icon for outlook. Tell me how, please.
When using Outlook, I would like to visit the previous screen, but can't find the BACK icon on the toolbar. I can't even find it when I try Customize or Options. Please help. Also, my mail is mixed up with the other mail user my computer is networked with for shaw.ca. I would only like to receive mail edressed to me, not hers. Anyone know how I go about this? Thanks, Debi Can you start with the basics please - what version of outlook? Are you running Exchange server? Where and in what ways is your "mail is mixed up with the other mail user"? Provide some detail. We c...

How could I forget this formula? Help please
Good afternoon, Alright, here's a simple one. How I have forgotten it (when I use it almost every day) is beyond me. All I know is that my mind is mush right now. I am preparing a blank work sheet for others to use, so here it is: I have multiple columns that all sum different cells. I need the "Answer" cell to not show a 0 if there is nothing to "sum". ex. Cell A1 is the sum total of A2-A10. If A2-A10 are empty, I do NOT want A1 to show 0. I have no idea how I am forgetting this today. I need a drink. Thanks for your help. Really. -- Scuba Wino -------...

How do I print a label directly from publisher to a CD or DVD
First you need a printer that will accept CDs. And if you have a printer that has that function I would expect it came with the software to do the CD printing. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:58B9FD77-FD43-49F4-A2B4-8B537E24EE8B@microsoft.com... > ...

No link addresses work when I select them in Outlook.Help please
I would appreciate any help to make any links work that are quoted in downloads. Ian Wallace <Ian Wallace@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I would appreciate any help to make any links work that are quoted in > downloads. If Internet Explorer is your web browser, try this: Open IE and click Tools>Internet Options>Programs>Reset Web Settings. -- Brian Tillman ...

help with a formula please #3
Hello, I have a workbook with several sheets. The 1st sheet is called 'Sums', and is used to analyse and summarise the data from one of the other sheets. At the moment I just use copy & paste to copy the data from e.g. sheet 'March' into 'Sums'. This is OK, but it would be nice to be able to enter a string 'March' into a cell in sheet 'Sums' and have the sheet pick up the correct data automatically. I can see how to do this (I think) but it is a bit messy, . Is there an elegant way of doing it ? Thanks KK On Jan 15, 1:16=A0pm, "dido2...

Driving me CRAZY~ please help
I just signed up for the free trial version of Microsoft Office 2007. Word and powerpoint are both workig, but Excel (the program I need the most) wont let me type in the cells! All of the tabs are inactive. Could someone please help? I am extrememly frustrated and MS seems to want to charge me for assistance with this. Thanks, ...

Formula Help Please #6
I'm doing a lotto chart for work. The initial investment is $250. If we win or lose, I would like to key in the amount in the respective column and have the amount column automatically update itself. The one thing I can't figure out is how to take the previous days amount and make it part of the formula. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks. I don't know if the example chart I've put in will translate well on the upload but this is how the chart looks. Thanks once again. Initial Investment Win Lose Amount 250 10 240 10 250 153...

in C# how do i transform an xml document with an xsl document when my xml document is a string and my xsl document is a string? the msdn examples only show how to do it with steams and files. in my ca
in C# how do i transform an xml document with an xsl document when my xml document is a string and my xsl document is a string? the msdn examples only show how to do it with steams and files. in my case i have everything in string Daniel wrote: > in C# how do i transform an xml document with an xsl document when my xml > document is a string and my xsl document is a string? the msdn examples only > show how to do it with steams and files. in my case i have everything in > string Use a StringReader - if you want to output it to a string, use StringWriter. ...

burned cd doesn't play
Hi, I'm running Windows Media Player version 11 on Vista Home Premium. I'm trying to copy a cd which contains voice recordings, not music. I ripped it fine as MP3 format and I'm trying to burn it with the option Audio CD. It burns, seems to work fine, doesn't give any error message but when I put the burned cd back in the computer it pops up the message asking what you want to do with this blank cd. So, it doesn't actually burn it. What could be going wrong? ...

Outlook Daily diary
I'd like to write a daily diary - primarily to make a record of occurances at work - but also a personal diary. Can anyone recommend a way of doing this? Ideally I could categorise the entires and sync it with my PocketPC. Many thanks in advance, Ted You could use Journal in Outlook (New>Journal Entry), which can be categorized. The only way I know to sync that with your PPC is to use Pocket Informant and Journal Sync, which allows you to keep the categories, and to edit/create the entries on the PPC too. The alternative would be to use notes, but you'll lose categories...

Bank One Download is not working

Please help: Template for basic customer service/sales/reports
I want a basic CRM sales, customer service and reports, so I bought MS CRM software single license and MS SQL server. With very little Windows programming .NET and MS SQL experience, I don't think I have the time learn and develop a basic layout for sales, customer service and reports. Is there some kind of templates that I can download or purchase that come with pre-developed interfaces that I can pick from. I like the setup that comes with the demo version of MS CRM, so I'm seeking for something similar to that. Or is it better just to pay a developer to do the work for m...

How install office on netbook with existing prod key no cd drive
Need to install office 2003 small business and have product key from CD I have, but netbook has no CD or DVD drive, so need to download full version. Where? Help! You cannot "kristena777" <kristena777@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09CA08BB-158A-4FE0-B6DD-1FFC46317341@microsoft.com... > Need to install office 2003 small business and have product key from CD I > have, but netbook has no CD or DVD drive, so need to download full > version. > Where? Help! "kristena777" <kristena777@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Lookup function help please
I'm trying to use the following LookUp function but it keeps on coming up as #N/A for option 1 but seems to work for 2,3 and 4, can someone tell me where I'm going wrong =LOOKUP(AU17,{1,2,3,4},{".175","0","0","0.05"}) The AU17 cell has the following formula in it, and it works - this is for VAT =IF(VC1="U","1", IF(VC1="Z",2,IF(VC1="E",3, IF(VC1="P",4,)))) Many Thanks for your help Remove the quotations marks around the 1 in AU17's formula: =IF(VC1="U",1, IF(VC1="...

Removing XML Element. Simple??? Give me your trick please
This is my XML file and below you will find my code to remove it... I was thinking that it's a simple task but this code doesn't work. Anybody have a better solution? <Advertisements> <Ad> <ImageUrl>http://localhost/UQCN/Images/Ecoroute.gif</ImageUrl> <NavigateUrl>/UQCN/WebModules/AdsManager/PassThrough.aspx?AD=4</NavigateUrl> <AlternateText>Test!</AlternateText> <Keyword>Wrox</Keyword> <Impressions>1</Impressions> </Ad> ----------Here is the element I want to remove from my XML doc <Ad>...

"The e-mail address or password is incorrect. Please try again."
I just installed Microsoft Money 2005 Premium and when I try logging into my Passport, I always get "The e-mail address or password is incorrect. Please try again.". I am 100% sure the password is correct; I even just tried logging in to it in MSN and it worked as well. I also get this error in MS Money for my other Passport accounts, so the problem must be related to something with my settings. Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be? Thanks in advance! :) In microsoft.public.money, Gary King wrote: >I just installed Microsoft Money 2005 Premium and when I try lo...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://www.bollar.org/msmoney. The source FAQ was last updated Saturday, January 24, 2004, though the web version may not have this version posted immediately. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 119 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Likewise, a comprehensive archive of this newsgroup is available at http://groups.google.com. Click on Advanced Groups Search; there y...

Outlook 2003 how copy folders to cd
I want to copy my folders & email messages to another computer that has Outlook 2003 Need to know how can copy folders from my Outlook to cd and after copy into my other computer.- Thanks for the help edgard <gigle@zermat.com> wrote: > I want to copy my folders & email messages to another computer that > has Outlook 2003 Need to know how can copy folders from my Outlook to > cd and after copy into my other computer.- Close Outlook completely. Copy the PST to the CD and burn it. Carry the CD to the other machine and load it. Copy the PST to the HD being carefu...

Print different page setting on reports, please....help!!
Can anyone know how to make a report print different orientation. I need to print a report of two pages, the first page set as landscape and the second as portrait. I try to change the section and force that into next page but just can't find out how to make it print different page setting. Any help would be appricate.....thank you very much. Is there a reason you can't print two different reports 1 after the other? "Blackcolour" wrote: > Can anyone know how to make a report print different orientation. I need to > print a report of two pages, the first page s...

OWA-SSL: Should I use 3rd party certificate or create own CA
My partner and I are debating the use of a third party certificate (like Verisign) or the creation of our own Certificate Authority. We want our users to access OWA via ssl. I thought we should use third part certs because then we wouldn't have to worry about browsers having or not having our public key. I thought we would have to install that key on each machine that someone wanted to use to access OWA. My partner thinks that we could create our own CA using Windows 2000 server and create the certs. He believes that IE would already have the public key for certs created by our M...