Pictures not visable Print view 9Word 2003)

I have a large document with lots of images. I can see all of them in Normal
view.  In print view I do not see most of them.. Why?

Thanks

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/DrwGrphcs/InvisibleGraphics.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Baha" <Baha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a large document with lots of images. I can see all of them in
>Normal
> view.  In print view I do not see most of them.. Why?
>
> Thanks

0
Stefan
4/3/2010 5:50:27 PM
This has been updated at
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/InvisibleGraphics.htm (I don't know
whether the mvps.org article has been updated or not).

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Stefan Blom" <StefanBlom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/DrwGrphcs/InvisibleGraphics.htm.
>
> --
> Stefan Blom
> Microsoft Word MVP
>

> "Baha" <Baha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I have a large document with lots of images. I can see all of them in
>>Normal
>> view.  In print view I do not see most of them.. Why?
>>
>> Thanks

0
Suzanne
4/3/2010 6:12:26 PM
Both articles discuss Word 2007, which makes me believe that the
word.mvps.org version has been updated (but I haven't made a thorough
comparison).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" <sbarnhill@mvps.org> wrote in message
> This has been updated at
> http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/InvisibleGraphics.htm (I don't know
> whether the mvps.org article has been updated or not).
>
> --
> Suzanne S. Barnhill
> Microsoft MVP (Word)
> Words into Type
> Fairhope, Alabama USA
> http://word.mvps.org
>
> "Stefan Blom" <StefanBlom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/DrwGrphcs/InvisibleGraphics.htm.
>>
>> --
>> Stefan Blom
>> Microsoft Word MVP
>>

>> "Baha" <Baha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>>I have a large document with lots of images. I can see all of them in
>>>Normal
>>> view.  In print view I do not see most of them.. Why?
>>>
>>> Thanks

0
Stefan
4/3/2010 6:30:22 PM
Looks like you're right.

--

> Both articles discuss Word 2007, which makes me believe that the
> word.mvps.org version has been updated (but I haven't made a thorough
> comparison).
>
> --
> Stefan Blom
> Microsoft Word MVP
>

> "Suzanne S. Barnhill" <sbarnhill@mvps.org> wrote in message
>> This has been updated at
>> http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/InvisibleGraphics.htm (I don't know
>> whether the mvps.org article has been updated or not).
>>
>> --
>> Suzanne S. Barnhill
>> Microsoft MVP (Word)
>> Words into Type
>> Fairhope, Alabama USA
>> http://word.mvps.org
>>
>> "Stefan Blom" <StefanBlom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/DrwGrphcs/InvisibleGraphics.htm.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Stefan Blom
>>> Microsoft Word MVP
>>>

>>> "Baha" <Baha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
Suzanne

Outlook 2003
I can't find a bug report place so here it is. After clicking Cancel All in the send receive details I watched another 100 emails download from one of my accounts. Does cancel not mean cancel anymore? ...

Outlook 2003 does not make it easy to view public folders
Public folder should be visable by default rather than accessing them via the Go menu command. This is because you are in the Mail Navigation which only shows your mail folders. Swith to Folder List Navigation to view all type of folders. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Andy57" <Andy57@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A8CA2F38-C28B-445D-84A3-0A9DD9C6CFD9@microsoft.com... > Public folder should be visable by defa...

Can't send emails out of Outlook 2003
I just purchased a new laptop and Office 2003. I can receive emails but can't send out. I called Tech24 earlier today- who temporarily fixed the problem (or just lucked out messing with settings) but it's not working again. The settings are correct (I called my ISP). Any suggestions are welcome. If you use the Test Account Settings, what error message(s) do you get? Please post the exact text. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account ...

Can not save modification of subject in mail on outlook 2003
Dear All When i try to change the subject and save it on of either mail on outlook 2003,it's error warning as the mentioned "The item could not be saved because it has been changed by another user or in another window.Do you want to make a copy in the default folder for the item?".And,that's remind me with the two choices of "Yes" or "No". If i press the "Yes" button,it will new another item on outlook as just modification,BUT,the original item of mail is still existing on outlook.If I press the "No" button,it will be canc...

calendar data missing when swithing from inbox view to calendar view
after applying latest outlook service packs I have a problem viewing calendar data. It comes up in calendar view by default and my appt data and taxk data are there. however if I go to my in box then go back to Calendar view there is no appt data or task data. If I go to outlook today my data is there. But still no data for any date in calendar view unless I exit out & restart outlook. The problem repeats itself as soon as I go to inbox What version of Outlook? Do you have Exchange in the mix? Do you have both an Exchange mailbox and a .pst folders? Does the shortcut to the cal...

borders don't appear in print preview?
Hi, I'm using Excel 2003 and I have a spreadsheet which I have set up so that 'gridlines', 'black and white' and 'draft' are unchecked. The cells where information is to be entered have black borders. When I select print preview, most of the cells are fine but there are 5 rows where the borders aren't showing at all. They're not even together, they're throughout the spreadsheet! I've tried manually drawing each border, I've tried changing the colour but it doesn't seem to work. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in ad...

Hi.. I'm sure I've found how to do this previously, but if anyone can prompt my memory, I would appreciate it. I need to see the source code for pages generated through CRM. Simply setting AppMode to off allows me to view source on the main pages, but not on any of the entity pages. If anyone can help, that would be great. Cheers Chris "Chris Ericoli" <cericoliNOspm@removethisfamill.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:OnL$5U4nEHA.4056@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I'm sure I've found how to do this previously, but if anyone can prompt my > memory, I...

can i print the training presentations?
Can someone tell me how to print the pages of the training courses like excel?? When i used print all it did was print the top and last line on eacg page but not the info in between?? Is it possible to print it?? Thank you ...

Exchange 2003 Database Limitation
Just last week the Exchange database hit its Limit. Email just shut down until I was able to run a defrag and free some space in order to remount the information store. My question is, With Exchange 2003 can I specifiy a larger Database size or am I stuck with the 16384 size that it is now? And if I can change the size, how do I do it? Thanks SP2 for Exchange 2003 introduces a 75GB limit. Nue "morrisonw" <morrisonw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:06F95D47-221A-4B5C-9B91-291D780A11E1@microsoft.com... > Just last week the Exchange database hit it...

how can I view Tabs on the screen
I have turned on View | Special Characters. Everything else shows, but the tabs do not. Any ideas on what may have turned them off? Thank you. kauricat wrote: > I have turned on View | Special Characters. Everything else shows, > but the tabs do not. Any ideas on what may have turned them off? > > Thank you. ================================== Just to clarify...what are you referring to as "tabs"? Also which version of Publisher are you using? -- John Inzer MS Picture It! - Digital Image MVP Digital Image Highlights and FAQs http://tinyurl.com/ac...

Publisher 2003 Page Setup menu not found
I am trying to print a number 10 envelope. Anything past 8.5 inches does not print. I tried to change the paper size but cannot find Page Setup setup on the File menu. Can someone explain what is happening here. The File menu includes: New Open Close Import Word Document Save Save As File Search Convert to Web Pulication Print Preview Print Send E-mail Properties Menu FILE > 12th item down PAGE SETUP!!! The sizes and limitation there are an issue of your printer, not Publisher. Publisher gets all that information from the printer driver. -- "If you don't know where you a...

Export Global Adress list from Exchange 2003
Hello, I need to export my global adress list from EX2003 into a csv-file, so that it can be importet into Exchange 5.5 (different Org). I tried CSVDE but it ignores the formated target CSV-File. Can someone give me a hint about the correct syntax to export the Name of the User and the corresponding mail-adresses. Thank you Try The IMI GAL Exporter from http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imige.htm GAL Exporter export to Access table, and then you can do what you like with table and fields.... IBK "Sven" <Sven@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:522F19CE...

adding pictures to an excel file that are on a cd
I have an excel file that will be burned to a cd. I need to add a hyperlink (or whatever else will work) to reference and show pictures that are on the same cd. "dogisnuts" <dogisnuts@discussions.microsoft.com>ha scritto nel messaggio 5018F910-9FDF-4988-B874-C814085FD6BB@microsoft.com > I have an excel file that will be burned to a cd. I need to add a > hyperlink (or whatever else will work) to reference and show pictures > that are on the same cd. I think the better solution is: *first* create the link between your Excel file and pictures on your hard drive ...

Printing problem in excel
Hello, I have a excel file which is formatted in such a way that 1:1 print matches the physical labels.( We have adjusted the height & width of cells.) Now my problem is when we print this excel from two different machines, prints are different, even though it is printed on same printer. My doubt is that it is related to aspect ratio/ screen resolution. When we print it from a machine with 17" square ( regular ) monitor prints are okay, but when we print is from machines with wide monitors prints are off. Can this happen? or am I missing something. Thanks in Advan...

how can you print only odd or even pages on a DJ 1220c
I know I did it before and know I can't find it. I am trying to print on both sides of the paper by printing first odds and then even pages. I am using excel 2000 in windows xp Hi Curtisgriffin Use this macro http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#odd -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Curtisgriffin" <Curtisgriffin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6B9664B-F438-44C5-BBE4-1588849EDC35@microsoft.com... >I know I did it before and know I can't find it. I am trying to print on > both sides of the paper by printing first odds an...

SBS 2003 Backup
Helo, again a quicki one: I have scheduled backup set to be written on external HDD, with replace option so I have Small Business Server Backup.bkf, Small Business Server Backup (2).bkf... and so on until external hard is filled up, and then it shoul replace oldest .bkf... I exchanged external hard (they are held in safe) with other, cleared it, and now I have Small Business Server Backup.bkf growing on daily basis, (some 15 GB per day), so it is in append mode????? is there a optionswitch to add to command line to set it again to replace mode? Are you using the SBS 2003 Ba...

Microsoft Outlook 2002 vs Outlook 2003
Using Outlook 2002 using "Out of Ofiice" does the auto reply message get sent only once to each person that e- mails you while this option is set to On? Does Outlook 2003 provide for contiuous repsonse? Please respond Chris De Guerre <cdeguerre@sympatico.ca> wrote: > Using Outlook 2002 using "Out of Ofiice" does the auto > reply message get sent only once to each person that e- > mails you while this option is set to On? Yes. Once per unique address. > Does Outlook 2003 provide for contiuous repsonse? While I don't know for sure, I doubt it....

unable to open .xlsx file in 2003 version
unable to open .xlsx file in 2003 version Have a look for the compatibility pack here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA100141071033.aspx -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. ".xlsx file" wrote: > unable to open .xlsx file in 2003 version ...

YAPTQ: Mixed data types in custom groups (Excel 2003) #2
Hello, I'm trying to get the following accomplished in Excel 2003: I have a column in a table that keeps track of how late a form was turned in. It can have an integer (for the number of days it was late) or one of several text strings ("On time," "Cannot determine," "Outside report dates.") I need to be able to generate the totals for: On time or within 7 days late, 8-15 days, More than 15 days Cannot determine Outside report dates It seems like it should be a straightforward thing, where one can specify a range of numbers, or a list of values, but I have...

what stops a document from printing when printer ok?
I have a document that appears to be ok and I can send it to our printer but it will not print. If I try and manually feed the document the first page only goes through and this is blank. Document is 'within printable margins' and I cannot see anything wrong with it. I can send other documents to the printer - it is only one document I have a problem with HELP!!!! Is the text formatted as hidden? Is the text in a text box and you do not have the print drawings option selected? Does it display in print preview? -- <>>< ><<> ><<...

My .doc file is bad? (office 2003)
This is my file: http://homepage.ice.cycu.edu.tw/~s9627255/files/FinalProject.doc I can't open it to second page using word 2003. When scroll to second page, word 2003 no response and cpu is busy. "Robert" <Robert@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C377EEFD-B439-4292-9870-05F8520D7E5C@microsoft.com... > This is my file: > http://homepage.ice.cycu.edu.tw/~s9627255/files/FinalProject.doc > > I can't open it to second page using word 2003. > When scroll to second page, word 2003 no response and cpu is busy. No problem here. I ...

Publisher 2003 #25
I have tried to put both clipart and scanned pictures into publisher 2003. but all I get is a blank box, no picture or graphics at all. I have had publisher 2002 for a while but never had this problem. earthdweller <earthdweller@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I have tried to put both clipart and scanned pictures into publisher > 2003. but all I get is a blank box, no picture or graphics at all. > I have had publisher 2002 for a while but never had this problem. Have you tried the options under View > Pictures? Also, you might want to update ...

An Annoying Facet Of VC++.NET 2003
As I'm coding, I often have the Class tab of the Solution Explorer open on whatever class I'm writing code for, to check on the spelling of my variables as I'm typing. The annoying thing is this: after scrolling down on the Class view window to locate the variable, I would like the scrollbar to stay put where it is. But when I go back to the editor and begin coding again, the damn scrollbar of the Class view scrolls by itself back to the top of the class. This is beyond annoying, and Visual C++ 6.0 doesn't do this. What gall is this? What temerity! How dare they!!!!!! I ...

open gif with picture and fax viewer from Excel
Oneway I use Excel is to create census indexes for genealogical research. I have GIF images of census pages that I want to hyperlink to cells on the index spreadsheets. For example, I have a column for enumeration district. When I click on a row in that column, the GIF image opens. The problem is that the GIF image opens in Internet Explorer, even though the file association is set for Windows Picture and Fax Viewer. Internet Explorer does not provide the magnification so that I can closely examine individual entries on poor images. How can I open GIF images using my preferred pr...

Printing Multiple Sheets
I know that I've done this in the past without any problems, but I'm using a new (to me) computer running Excel 2003, and am having trouble printing multiple sheets at the same time. I'm trying to select 2-3 tabs and printing them all as a group. The advantage is that page numbers in the footer reflect the group of sheets vs. each individual one. It's also very helpful when converting to PDF. The problem I'm having is that the 2nd page is not printing properly. The right column is being cutoff. I've checked the print range several times, and it&#...