Microsoft Word 2007 01-12-10

where in the world is the default key?  Each time I type, the fonts I set
does not stay.  I want to be able to change fonts and let it stay until I
change it.

There are many ways to change the font in Word 2007. For example, you can do
that in the Font dialog box as you did in previous versions. Press Ctrl+D to
display the dialog box, choose the font that you want, and then press the
Default button. If/when you are prompted to save your template, choose to do
so.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"ann" <ann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> where in the world is the default key?  Each time I type, the fonts I set
> does not stay.  I want to be able to change fonts and let it stay until I
> change it.

0
Stefan

Word hangs when I try to edit text

Data Validation #12
Hi. I have data validations in sheet1 as named range lists from sheet2. When I have deleted sheet2 and copy sheet2 from identical other workbook - my validations does is not work... I see Name ranges in copied worksheet, but when I use they in validation - I have error: "The Source currently evaluates an error. Do you wish continue?" Only after deleting of Named ranges in Sheet2 and recreating its, my validations works. It is possible after replacing of worksheet with named ranges for validations (named ranges names are identical) use copied worksheet without recreating ...

calculated field 12-30-09
i have a query with the following fields: year, month, customer, debit euro, credit euro and balance (debit-credit). the query returns multible entries for each customer. e.g. customer X in November 2009 has a balance of 500 euro and December 2009 has a balance of -100 euro. i want to build a field that returns 500 euro for November and 400 euro for December. can i achieve that in a query? i also want to create another field that returns a date. in the above mentioned example: if year is 2009 and month is 11 i want to add thrre months, that is the filed should return the d...

error messages 03-03-10
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Email Client: pop Was syncing entourage with mailme when i got an error message. I clicked it off and they kept coming...at one time I had 20 on the screen. I had to close the program and then turn off my Macbook Pro, then turn it on. I cannot use Entourage without this happening...opened it and one popped right up. On 2010-03-02 22:09:33 -0500, padreruf@officeformac.com said: > Was syncing entourage with mailme when i got an error message. I > clicked it off and they kept coming...at one time I had 20 on the &...

Publisher 2007 -how to view all pages in bottom row of taskbar
I've upgraded from 2003, and now the pages of my webpage listed on the bottom of the Publisher window are all missing (my website pub. document contains 10 pages, which were visible as number rows at the bottom underneath the document within the publisher taskbar frame). I cannot select a page any more. How can I get this page row back? Thank you in advance for your replies. CosmicFaery wrote: > I've upgraded from 2003, and now the pages of my webpage listed on > the bottom of the Publisher window are all missing (my website pub. > document contains 10 pages, which were ...

Outlook Reminders #10
Hi Everyone, Hope this question has not been answered before. I have transfered all my business data from SBS 2000 to SBS 2003. I created all the user accounts from scratch on the new server using the same usernames as the old server. I then restored all their email to Exchange 2003 using Veritas Backup Exec 10.1 Ever since then no reminders have came up in Outlook on any PC when the user logs in and runs Outlook. We run various version of Outlook (2000 / 2002 / 2003) all with the same problem. When I log in via Outlook web access the reminders appear so I suspect it is a Outlook t...

Merging mass e-mails between word and Outlook (XP)
When sending a mass e-mail from Word to Outlook, a message appears stating that 'another program is trying to automatically send e-mails' You choose 'Allow access for 10 minutes' and click OK Then, a similiar message appears for each of the e-mails being sent. You need to click Yes for each of the e- mails. I have tried adjusting security levels with no luck. Any ideas?? ...

Excel 2007 dates and conditional formats
Can anyone please tell me why I can not use a conditional format (<>=) to identify if a date is greater or smaller then another. Everytime I try it, Excel does it right in the first column but misses by 2 days in all following. It also appears to have problems with the years. Example: Date of propposed compleation of a task is 10/10/07; if the date of actual completion is 10/10/07 or sooner, turn GREEN. If the date of completion is 10/11/07 or older, turn RED. Can anyone help?? Regards Mary Hi Mary, First thing to check: What does 10/11/07 mean? November 10 1907? November 10 2007? O...

running 9 and 10 on same mahine
We are currently running version 9 using SQL 2005 and Windows server 2003. It is possible to install and run version 10 on the same machine? If so, do I need a separate instance of SQL 2005? Both versions are being used in a teaching environment so the normal caveats about mission critical systems does not apply. Thanks. Dr. Jerry Flatto University of Indianapolis Indianapolis, IN, USA 2007 Excellence in Education Pinnacle winner On Jul 31, 12:48 pm, Jerry Flatto <JerryFla...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We are currently running version 9 using SQL 2005 and Windows ser...

Excel 2007 exits without asking if I want to save
Hi All, I just started using Excel 2007 recently. I notice it exits when I keys in Alt-F4, without confirming if I want to save, even if I had made changes to the workbook. Is there an option which I can set and make Excel 2007 verify if the user, wants to save before exiting? This is the default in earlier Excel versions. Thanks for help. have you recently run a macro in which you forgot to turn on Application.DisplayAlerts =3D True? susan On Nov 24, 5:25=A0am, ch <c...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi All, > > I just started using Excel 200...

Microsoft CRM Exchange
From previous listings I came across the fact that the email router or Microsoft CRM Exchange Connector sends and receives emails to and from CRM. Also that we can receive an email in outlook then click the Promote E-mail to CRM Activity button to move it into crm. Where is this button located. Should I be working on the server where CRM is installed to get this working? You will only have the Promote button if you have installed Sales For Outlook (or a third part add-in) This will be on the client pc, not (definitely not!) the server "Gautam" <gautam@fivepoints.net>...

Creating a Word document from an ASP.NET application
Hello, I just want to know if there is an existing DLL or Web Compasant that can be used from an ASP.NET application (located on a IIS server without Office on it) to create a Word document based on a template (.dot) that is used only for the bookmarks properties (replaced momentarily with a personnal values). Best Regards, On Jun 21, 1:34=A0pm, "Bruno MAIGNAN" <bruno.maig...@ca-atlantica.fr> wrote: > Hello, > I just want to know if there is an existing DLL or Web Compasant that can= be > used from an ASP.NET application (located on a IIS server witho...

Test #10
This is a test ...

Back End on NAS Device 02-26-10
Repost - I originally posted via Outlook Express newsreader, but my post apparently did not show up here and did not get a response from a Microsoft Engineer as promised by my MSDN supscription. Access 2007 split FE/BE, each user has their own FE. Combination of TS and local LAN users. System worked fine when the BE was on the server. A few hours after client moved it to a NAS device, the BE corrupted. In searching, I can find very little relating to Access back end and NAS. Does anyone know of any issues with locating an Access BE on a NAS device? -- AG Email: npATadhdat...

Load Balancing 01-11-06
We are looking to load balancing the CRM application. Is there any additional licensing required in order to do so? Assuming you are using v3.0, you will need a server license for each of the app servers, but there is no additional cost for user licenses. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Nahi" <nvsimon@msn.com> wrote in message news:1137021044.651154.10540@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... We are looking to load balancing the CRM application. Is there any additional licensing required in order to do so? Yes 3.0. Thanks! ...

business contact manager will not import ACT! 2007
Just upgraded, but my new version of ACT! 2007 will not work. I tried exporting to CSV but mapping was off. ...

Drop down list 03-27-10
Hello, Im trying to create a linked multiple drop down list in excel and im not sure if it can be done, such as in the first list of pipe diameter, second list wall thickness, pipe outer diameter, third list circumference and so on. when the an item from the first list is selected, the following lists are to show the specific value based upon the first selection. help would very much appreciated, thank you I think that www.contextures.com has some assistance to offer. Look at this first: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html and if that's not exactly what you need...

print multiple attachments outlook 2007
How do I print multiple attachments to an email in outlook 2007 without selecting each one individually? File-> Print...-> select option: Print attached files This will of course print the message itself as well. In order to print only the attachments or a selection of your attachments in one go, you'll need a printing add-in. Some are listed here; http://www.howto-outlook.com/tag/printing -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlo...

OS 8.6 Office '98 no "File/Save" in Word
OS 8.6 Office '98 All of the sudden, there is no "File/Save" in Word. Not that is grayed out, it just is NOT there at all. The first time this happened, a reboot got it back, now that doesn't work. In article <cf47e17c.0409130841.490a65f9@posting.google.com>, jmorse@premier1.net (James Morse) wrote: > OS 8.6 Office '98 > > All of the sudden, there is no "File/Save" in Word. Not that is grayed > out, it just is NOT there at all. > > The first time this happened, a reboot got it back, now that doesn't > work. Choose Tools/Cus...

Looking for DPM 2010 RC SCOM 2007 Management Pack
Is there a download for this? If not, when will a Management Pack become available? Can you please mail me at praveend[at]microsoft[dot]com, we can help you on getting the MOM pack. Thanks. Praveen D [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "John H" <JohnH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B3A395C3-6108-4B78-B3DC-0EDBA6EF773F@microsoft.com... > Is there a download for this? If not, when will a Management Pack become > available? We use SCOM 2007 R2, can I get access to the MP...

Money 2007 delete previous versions?
I'd like to try Money 2007 trial before committing. I'm using Money 2004 SB. Does the upgrade wipe out any previous version so that I can't go back if I don't want to commit to the upgrade? I'm running XP SP2. Thanks, Brett It will give you the chance to select yes or no to remove it Steve -- Steve steven_morrison69@hotmail.com "brett" <account@cygen.com> wrote in message news:1163964503.767879.204210@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... > I'd like to try Money 2007 trial before committing. I'm using Money > 2004 SB. Does the upgrade w...

How to -Templates and themes in word 2004

Can you set up a Word document to accept present tense only?
I was told that you could set a document up using Microsoft Word 2007 to only accept present tense. Is this true? If so, how do you do it? Word 2007 has a "Find all word forms" option in the Find and Replace dialog. This, among other things, will let it search for all verb forms (among other things). That might be what the person was talking about. For example, with this option enabled, if I search for "have", it will also match "having". If I search for "is", it will also match are, be, was, and were (for example). But, there's nothin...

Word 2008 keeps crashing after a document is open, a few minutes after typing anything

access 2007 11-25-07
Do u see Northwind 2007?Can you pls teach me how to make a form automatically appear when open the database like the login dialog in Northwind 2007.Tq. Just do this: 1. With the database open, click on the Office Button (MS Logo) 2. Then click on Access Options 3. Then click on the Current Database category 4. Next, under APPLICATION OPTIONS select the DISPLAY FORM. -- Bob Larson Access World Forums Super Moderator Utter Access VIP Tutorials at http://www.btabdevelopment.com __________________________________ If my post was helpful to you, please rate the post. "warba60@gmail.com&quo...