Microsoft Word 12-15-09

Why wont my keyboard type in Word/

Does the message "This modification is not allowed because the selection is
locked" appear somewhere?

If so, than you either haven't activated your copy of Office or your trial
version is over and you have to pay for it.

Yves

"dynamictravel" <dynamictravel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Why wont my keyboard type in Word/

0
Yves

Microsoft Office Training FREE CDs
FREE COMPUTER TRAINING CDs Computer Training CDs Free -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Computer Training CDs FreeWin FREE training cds worth $99.95 US. http://www.discoveryvip.com/ Direct Contest Link http://www.discoveryvip.com/trainingcd/index.php Learn Windows XP training and Office XP Training includes Word 2002 : Word 2002 Advanced : Excel 2002 : Excel 2002 Advanced : Outlook 2002 :PowerPoint 2002 -- sral ------------------------------------------------------------------------ sral's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...

Macro to keep 15 specific records and delete everything else.
Hi Gang, I work inventory control for a company in Texas and have to check stock levels for around 15 parts daily. The download for these parts contain an additional 1000 other rows of part numbers I dont need. I have used Excel macros in the past that delete rows based on specific criteria but how do I do the reverse? Essentially use an Excel macro that says "keep these 15 specific part numbers" but delete everything else that isnt them. I posted this question mistakenly in an Access forum so my aplogies if this looks like a double post. Your help is greatly appreciated. Sam...

How to customize Microsoft Money
Is there a way to programmatically customize Microsoft Money? Thanks, Luca See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=10. "lalberti" <lalberti@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:998312B8-2928-4C61-98F7-F20F38822EF7@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to programmatically customize Microsoft Money? ...

In Visio how can I link a shape to a word file
I am creating a flowchart and would like to know if I can use the Shapes as buttons and get them to link to a word file stored on a drive? On Tue, 31 May 2005 05:57:21 -0700, BB1066 <BB1066@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am creating a flowchart and would like to know if I can use the Shapes as >buttons and get them to link to a word file stored on a drive? Select the shape then from the 'Insert' menu select 'Hyperlinks'. -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. http://www.pherber.com/ SanDriLa - SDL/MSC/TTCN/UML2 application for Visio http...

Multiple email accounts #15
I am tryiing to find out how many email accounts can you setup in Outlook2007. From what i see you can only have 2. Any more than that won't show. -- Mrnbooc "mrnbooc" <mrnbooc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D534405-53EF-4231-9FE5-5B13BE4EED94@microsoft.com... >I am tryiing to find out how many email accounts can you setup in > Outlook2007. From what i see you can only have 2. Any more than that > won't > show. > -- > Mrnbooc > > If they are all pop accounts then NONE of them will "show". I'm presuming...

microsoft outlook #18
When trying to open outlook it tells me to inter microsoft Exchange Server name were do i get this from ( do i need to re run my CD or what and it also ask me for a mailbox If you're supposed to be connecting to an Exchange Server, you'll need to get this info from your mail administrator. If not, open Outlook and select Tools | E-Mail Accounts | Next | and remove the Exchange Server account. -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook version! "sim3@txucom.net&q...

Microsoft CRM and Team Foundation Server
We are looking at implementing Microsoft Team Foundation Server and Microsoft CRM. Can anyone tell me if I will run into problems if I try to install both of these on one box? ...

Opening Word 2007 Files
One of my co-workers is having a problem in opening Word 2007 files. He can open them directly in Word, but can open any by double clicking the file Icon in Windows Explorer. She insists there is something wrong with Word 2007, in the way files are created and saved and is quite animated to all of her other co-workers on this subject. I really need to solve this issue - does anyone have any experience with this sort of a problem. I thank you Carl I think that the file associations might be messed up. Find a Word file on the computer in question and right click it. Look fo...

IE8 problems 12-06-09
I don't know what I've done but I wondered if someone could help me with this annoying problem. When I call up a webpage from 'Favourites' the IE8 page with toolbars appear maximised as normal. The actual webpage though is now squashed into the top left hand side of the page still exposing most of the desktop. I've tried to change the zoom but all that does is make the text in the squashed box larger. If I minimise the webpage and then maximise then the page displays correctly but I am sure that there is a setting I must be able to change (but even after tryi...

CRM 3.0 crm Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-mail Router
HI all, i send the email from CRM to other people. but no have any recipient received the mail. i go event viewer check, no have any error msg found. my CRM 3.0 Server is install in computer a, Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-mail Router is on another server. what can i do to find out the what cause the email can't send. any help will be greatly apprieated. Hi, When i run Rule Deployment Wizard - and apply the rule to accounts, then i run Rule Deployment Wizard -and verify the rules. all users get the error message "The rule is apply but is not enabled" what does this mean? a...

Is there something like Word's "CREATEDATE" function in Excel?
I've created a lovely invoice in Excel for my company. When I generate a new invoice from the template it puts in the date using the TODAY() function, but unfortunately this updates if I ever open the invoice again to look at it. In Word there is a "CREATEDATE" function which inserts the date that the file was created first, and never after does it change. Is there any way to accomplish this same task in Excel? Thanks, Michael mleenheer @ yahoo.com ML, Keyboard shortcut to date stamp is put your cursor in the cell you want and push -- ctrl ; --(thats ctrl and semicolon...

Word document sent by Mac client lost encoding when opened in OWA
When a Macintosh users sends a Word or Excel document(with the proper Windows extentions) the Word document loses its encoding when you try to open it with the OWA. The Excel document is unrecognized. When you open the message with an Outlook client on Windows or Mac the attachments are fine. ...

Daily Market Technical Report for: Thursday (October 15, 2009): The Afternoon Newspaper
NSE India : S&P CNX Nifty (Based on the activity of the previous trading day) By Dominic Rebello Review of the Previous day: The Nifty rose substantially on Wednesday (October 14, 2009) a net 63.95 points (1.27%) and closed at 5118 point level. The market opened up and continued so until 14:39 hours when it reached its day high at 5127 points. Then it turned into a range bound movement until closing at the day. The market moved in a range of 73 points. The index remained above its previous close throughout the day. Sentiment was bullish and amongst the 50 Nifty stocks, 35 were gainers a...

Importing Excel and Word using automation
The last time I tried this I got very frustrated. I think I'll probably need to buy a book or something. Can someone recommend such a resource, or any other suitable resource for that matter? Before you go out and buy a book, try reading the Automation documentation that Microsoft provides with their Office applications. The documentation file names vary, depending on the version of Office, but for instance, my Office 2003 documentation is in files named the following (obviously, the root path varies depending on where you installed): E:\Office\OFFICE11\1033\VBAXL10.CHM E:\Office\OFF...

FW: Check out corrective update for Microsoft Windows
--sliujiore Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="zthgctxf"; type="multipart/alternative" --zthgctxf Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="nsjtdzuhxfdunaqs" --nsjtdzuhxfdunaqs Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to continue keeping yo...

News:UCCDraw Flow/Diagramming Component V9.60 Released(full Visio 12 Look! And full s
News:UCCDraw Flow/Diagramming Component V9.60 Released (full Visio 12 Look! And full source codes) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- March 16, 2006 For more information (press only) please contact: Paul Chi UCanCode Software, Inc. Phone: (86) 755-26737501 Fax: (86) 755-26737615 March 16, 2006, HongKong, UCanCode Software announces it's marke leading flow/diagram C++ source code kit �C UCCDraw Flow/Diagrammin Component V9.60,now it contains full feature of Visio 12, you can buil your own Visio 2003/Visio 12 like application with Visua Bas...

Data Labels #15
I need to align data values so that they appear outside the bar chart at the top of the chart. Excel only allows to choose the data value to appear inside the top of the bar chart. Please advise. Have a look at these add-ins (free) Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "Mike Jacobs" <Mike Jacobs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:39F619CB-1F50-42C8-9F5E-A25A02CA28C0@microsoft.com... ...

Microsoft Access has a problem
I do work for a company which runs Microsof Access on a Terminal Server. Weeks can go by without any problems and then we have a few days where they get the "Microsoft Access has a problem" screen whenever an database is opened. If autostart is disabled and the code behind a form loading is run step by step all is well, but I am wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem. Many thanks Peter Kinsman Dear Peter, 1. Do you have good backups and backup schedule? 2. Could you mention the version of Access that you are running? 2B. What is your structure? Front end on...

how to change numbers into words,
In excel how to change numberical data into english words, many times currency figures are required to be stated into english words as well so what is the formula for this problem, for example for US$ 5400 : $ Five thousand four hundred is the conversion into words. See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Mukesh Dhoot" <Mukesh Dhoot @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B59710A8-2377-4CF5-98B0-229933A3DE33@microsoft.com... > In excel how to change numberical data into e...

translating microsoft office to iMac 9.0.4
Help! I have an iMac OS9.0.4 to which I would like to transfer a fair amount of 'word' documents as well as photographs that I have from my PC. Any help on how to perform this translation would be appreciated. Thanks, lds Hi!! CAn you please let us know the OS on the PC. Are these computers networked? Naren "ellen2" <ellen2@gwi.net> wrote in message news:BD48D79E.5B1%ellen2@gwi.net... > Help! > > I have an iMac OS9.0.4 to which I would like to transfer a fair amount of > 'word' documents as well as photographs that I have from my PC. > Any ...

Best Microsoft Certification Exams Training Materials & Study Guide
Best Microsoft Certification Exams Training Materials & Study Guide With the growing attention of candidates upon Microsoft Certification, tons of Microsoft certification practice exams spring up in the IT market. Faced with so many Microsoft study bibles, many candidates get lost and don=92t know where to go. Under such circumstances, Microsoft training materials emerge, and get a standing in this industry. This is not a mere coincidence; it is an inevitable result.( http://www.pass4sur= e.nl/ )'s Microsoft study guides get everything you need for your Microsoft testing preparation: ...

VBA Macro: Word 2003 (FormFields)
Hi, I have a question on how to capture a hyperlink that is inserted behind a checked FormField (type Checkbox). The idea is to create some sort of index page with checkboxes, which will summarize a number of hyperlinks (which point towards several files on the company network). A button will print out all of the CHECKED checkboxes. I'm not able to achieve this. This is my code so far: Private Sub PrintButton_Click() For x = 1 To ActiveDocument.FormFields.Count If ActiveDocument.FormFields(x).Type = wdFieldFormCheckBox Then If ActiveDocume...

cannot use alt+s as shortcut in outlook with word
When I use word to edit mails in outlook I can't use alt+s shortcut to send emails. I noticed that I can use alt+s+s when I am in the subject field, but not when I am in the text field. do you have any addins or utilities that may have remapped the alt+s key? did you customize the toolbar and add alt+s as a shortcut? Usually when you need to hit the key twice, it means the first one is selecting a different command... -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.poremsky.com - http://www.cdoliv...

Word as Email editor
Using Word as the editor, each time Outlook is opened, 2 other word items are opened at the same time and are unclosable. Any ideas for a solution? ...

Send/Receive #12
Get error message: "Operation failed. An object could not be found." Help! That usually means address book problems... Go to Tools | Email Accounts, choose View or change existing directories or address book. Is the Outlook Address Book present? If it isn't listed, add it and close and restart Outlook. If it is listed, then remove it and close then restart Outlook and repeat these steps to add it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search...