Mail lMerge

Sorry folks.   I asked a question and went to the hospital for a while and
the question expired.

I have an address list in excel 2007 and am using word 2007.  In my address
list I have a code column which should allow the selection of addresses to
put on labels.   I used to have a query section what allows for that but I
cannot find query any more.  can anyone help me?
charles

0
charles

Questions here never expire, though it may become difficult to find the
answer. The previous post received one reply, from Doug Robbins, as follows:

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at:

http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_labels_with_word_xp.htm

and  "Mail Merge with Word 2007":

http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"charles arnett" <cjarnett1@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
> Sorry folks.   I asked a question and went to the hospital for a while and
> the question expired.
>
> I have an address list in excel 2007 and am using word 2007.  In my
> address list I have a code column which should allow the selection of
> addresses to put on labels.   I used to have a query section what allows
> for that but I cannot find query any more.  can anyone help me?
> charles

0
Suzanne
3/7/2010 11:42:28 PM
That is a big help but I still could not find one thing.  In versions of
Word prior to 2007, I could "query" a column and only use that field if the
"query" responded.   Is that still in there?
charles

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" <sbarnhill@mvps.org> wrote in message
> Questions here never expire, though it may become difficult to find the
> answer. The previous post received one reply, from Doug Robbins, as
> follows:
>
> See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham
> Mayor's
> website at:
>
> http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_labels_with_word_xp.htm
>
> and  "Mail Merge with Word 2007":
>
> http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm
>
> --
> Suzanne S. Barnhill
> Microsoft MVP (Word)
> Words into Type
> Fairhope, Alabama USA
> http://word.mvps.org
>
> "charles arnett" <cjarnett1@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Sorry folks.   I asked a question and went to the hospital for a while
>> and the question expired.
>>
>> I have an address list in excel 2007 and am using word 2007.  In my
>> address list I have a code column which should allow the selection of
>> addresses to put on labels.   I used to have a query section what allows
>> for that but I cannot find query any more.  can anyone help me?
>> charles

0
charles