Limited Form Field (text) continuation page

I am using Word 2007.  I have a form with a text field on it with a length
limit to protect the integrity of the form.  However, I have found that many
times the form length is not sufficient for the information that is required.
 I would like to add an additional page with some header information to link
to other form fields on the first page, however, I don't want to do this
unless there is more information than will fit in the first form section.  I
have a small section of text in the corner of my form field that tells the
user that an additional page can be used.  I can add a checkbox field to
this, if necessary to open the above described second page.  Currently the
users are instructed to unprotect the document and manually add a second
page, which I found often puts the form at risk.  If there is a way to do
this without macros, I would like to know how, but if macros must be used, at
least I only have to instruct the users to allow the macros to be run.

Hi Shawn,

If you add a Section break (eg a continuous Section break) to the end of the file, and leave the new last Section unprotected when
you protect the document for forms, your users will be able to add whatever text they want there without disturbing the rest of the
form. An 'on exit' macro attached to the checkbox formfield could be used to insert a manual page break as the first character in
the last Section, thus creating the new last page.

--
Cheers
macropod

"Shawn" <Shawn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2B3E18AE-AF0C-41E4-A0C2-40471D0DACF7@microsoft.com...
>I am using Word 2007.  I have a form with a text field on it with a length
> limit to protect the integrity of the form.  However, I have found that many
> times the form length is not sufficient for the information that is required.
> I would like to add an additional page with some header information to link
> to other form fields on the first page, however, I don't want to do this
> unless there is more information than will fit in the first form section.  I
> have a small section of text in the corner of my form field that tells the
> user that an additional page can be used.  I can add a checkbox field to
> this, if necessary to open the above described second page.  Currently the
> users are instructed to unprotect the document and manually add a second
> page, which I found often puts the form at risk.  If there is a way to do
> this without macros, I would like to know how, but if macros must be used, at
> least I only have to instruct the users to allow the macros to be run.

0
macropod

multiple flyers per page?

Override Limit
Customer credit limit override approval workflow Hello all, Just wondering if/where we can have the override credit limit just in effect on either the Order or Invoice and not both. TY No, the concept is that when you clear a credit hold on an order the customer must have paid their bill our you increased their credit, which would allow it to move forward as an invoice, unless, of course, they over charged and under paid again. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our...

printing 2 charts on single page

forward to: field
Hi Everyone, im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of the delivery options is stored. Thank you in advance kind regards marc -- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ Its in the altRecipient attribute. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Marc Wenger" <haga(at).iesg--nspm-noa9h.gmx.ch> wrote in message news:opr64hs7z6fyi4rt@news.microsoft.com... > Hi Everyone, > > im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of ...

Word2007. Checkbox. No Form

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Getting the BCC field by default.

parameter for text

COUNTIF on Summary Fields
Can't use on a cell that "sums" with arithmetic operators "+". Is there a workaround, etc.? a bit more explanation? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "DLC" <dlcopesr@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:117v954kaf4s2f6@corp.supernews.com... > Can't use on a cell that "sums" with arithmetic operators "+". Is there a > workaround, etc.? > > ...

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

Excel Text Function (Right, Left)

Picture control on a form
What is the best way to fill a form with a picture control so that when the client window is resized the picture control will fill the form? -- Just Al Take a look at this and see if this is what you want: http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/bmpdlg01.asp Tom "Al" <Al@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BEA0FA2-3F95-4090-B908-A75DBF1D19DE@microsoft.com... > What is the best way to fill a form with a picture control so that when > the > client window is resized the picture control will fill the form? > -- > Just Al Thank You! -- Just Al &...

Disappearing data in sync'd forms

List the UNIQUE certain fields from the database
Dear Experts, Please help related to the above subject. From this discussion, got the following formula which is work well and faster for small of database. =OFFSET($G$1,MATCH(0,MMULT(--TRANSPOSE(TRANSPOSE(DATA)=I$1:I1),ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))/ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))),0)-1,0,1,1) where $G$1, the first row of DATA. how to convert it to VBA as this time i have a huge database. for Tab Data, Advanced, Unique Record only (works well also, but i need the VBA). basically we would like to do similar like this: Data Sample Vendor Name A B...

Hi All, I'm creating a form that allows the user to pick a txt file (dialog) and then display the path and contents on the form. The code has been cobbled together as I found the pieces that worked, so bear with. I got the file picker working and displaying the file name on the form, but the file contents won't display. I had a feeling the problem had to do with importing a namespace (see the error in the code when I tried "Imports System.IO") or with a missing reference. Using Access 2003. References: VB for Apps, MS Access 11 Obj Lib, OLE Auto, MS V...

Text box in Embedded chart is cut off
Hi. I am having a problem with an embedded chart that appears differently in word versus how it appeared originally in Excel. Specifically, the top of the chart (in excel) has a text box that divides the chart (it is a vertical bar graph) into subcategories (labels at the bottom are used to specify what each bar signifies; but these are taken from the associated cell range). Originally, the chart was labeled by a single text box, separated by spaces: Lifetime Use 30-Day Use Heavy Use Antisocial Behavior When this chart is linked in word, the text displays like this (tho&...