Large amount of space shows on page 3 of document in Word 2007

I have a multi page table that flows from one page to another. At the top of
the third page is a large space. It appears that the header on that page is
exceptionally tall. I have done the following without any success...
Turned on show/hide looking for extra paragraph breaks
Check Row Properties making sure that Rows are allowed to break across pages
Checked that there are no extra spaces before or after paragraphs

Any other ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

JoeP

This usually means that you have vertical alignment set to Center instead of
Top (Layout tab of Page Setup).

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"JoeP" <JoeP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a multi page table that flows from one page to another. At the top
>of
> the third page is a large space. It appears that the header on that page
> is
> exceptionally tall. I have done the following without any success...
> Turned on show/hide looking for extra paragraph breaks
> Check Row Properties making sure that Rows are allowed to break across
> pages
> Checked that there are no extra spaces before or after paragraphs
>
> Any other ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.
>
> JoeP

0
Suzanne
5/27/2010 10:14:44 PM
Fantastic. Thank you!

JoeP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

> This usually means that you have vertical alignment set to Center instead of
> Top (Layout tab of Page Setup).
>
> --
> Suzanne S. Barnhill
> Microsoft MVP (Word)
> Words into Type
> Fairhope, Alabama USA
> http://word.mvps.org
>
> "JoeP" <JoeP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have a multi page table that flows from one page to another. At the top
> >of
> > the third page is a large space. It appears that the header on that page
> > is
> > exceptionally tall. I have done the following without any success...
> > Turned on show/hide looking for extra paragraph breaks
> > Check Row Properties making sure that Rows are allowed to break across
> > pages
> > Checked that there are no extra spaces before or after paragraphs
> >
> > Any other ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.
> >
> > JoeP
> >

> .

CRM 3.0 Implementation

multiple flyers per page?

printing 2 charts on single page

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Word 2004 overriding global prefs
Okay.. PMG5 running 10.4.6. I have a problem with the default page setup settings in two limited user accounts (my own, admin account, is fine). As I am in the UK, the global default paper size is set to A4. All applications respect this - bar Word. Every time it's fired up, and a new document selected, the paper size is always US Letter. This does NOT affect any other Office application. I have tried trashing prefs - I've even removed (using the supplied removal tool) and reinstalled Office. My mother uses Word extensively as she works at home a good deal. She wouldn't ...

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Hyperlink problem #3

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

Outlook Client #3

compact database in VBA access 2007

Rounding Numbers #3

SetWindowsHookEx #3
Hi there. Could someone explane to me what is the purpose of dwThreadId, the last member of SetWindowsHookEx function? I've expected that this is a thread id with which hooks is associated. That means that hook is getting only messages produced by this particular thread. But it looks like I'm getting system wide messages anyway. so could somone make it clear for me? In fact I need to process a mesages of only one window. I know the thread id of that window. But! this thread is not in my process! And I don't want a real system wide hook because it slows down the box. Ok, I think ...