I need help with setting up email Automatic Replies

I have two computer receiving the same incoming emails and I need to set up
an 'Automatic Relpy' to new eamils coming into my outlook mail box. I have
tried to understand the Microsoft instructions, thru 'help' but for some
reason when I turn my Automatic Reply message on the Recipient does not
receive my 'Auctomatic Relpy Message' and I don't know what I maybe doing
wrong.

You need to ask in a forum for your e-mail application and/or your e-mail
service provider. This one of for Microsoft Word.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"hinterlandboyz2" <hinterlandboyz2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:F6CDBE13-CD17-4015-B018-B3646B7E2292@microsoft.com...
>I have two computer receiving the same incoming emails and I need to set up
> an 'Automatic Relpy' to new eamils coming into my outlook mail box. I have
> tried to understand the Microsoft instructions, thru 'help' but for some
> reason when I turn my Automatic Reply message on the Recipient does not
> receive my 'Auctomatic Relpy Message' and I don't know what I maybe doing
> wrong.

0
Graham

invalid email address