I get a pop up that says "Some charts cannot be combined."

I'm trying to insert a chart. I click on charts and graphs and pick a chart.
Any one that I pick a pop up comes up and says:
"Some charts types cannot be combined with other chart types. Select a
different chart type."
How do I fix this? It does not matter which one I click on in a new
document. None will work???

Thank you!