I am looking for a template to create bank deposit slips.

I am so tired of lilling out bank deepost slips and I am looking for a
template to create my own.
Thanks.

Unless your printer has a magnetic ink cartridge, you will not be able to do
this.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"kkmoore" <kkmoore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am so tired of lilling out bank deepost slips and I am looking for a
> template to create my own.
> Thanks.

0
Suzanne
1/7/2010 5:30:49 PM
On Jan 7, 10:51=A0am, kkmoore <kkmo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I am so tired of lilling out bank deepost slips and I am looking for a
> template to create my own.
> Thanks.

Chase ATMs now take deposits without deposit slips -- they simply read
the check when you insert it! (I haven't had occasion to try it with a
handwritten check yet.)
0
Peter
1/8/2010 3:46:00 AM
I have never trusted an ATM to take a deposit. I'm happy to take money out
of a machine, but when I put it in, I want to hand it to a person and get a
receipt.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Peter T. Daniels" <grammatim@verizon.net> wrote in message
On Jan 7, 10:51 am, kkmoore <kkmo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I am so tired of lilling out bank deepost slips and I am looking for a
> template to create my own.
> Thanks.

Chase ATMs now take deposits without deposit slips -- they simply read
the check when you insert it! (I haven't had occasion to try it with a
handwritten check yet.)

0
Suzanne
1/8/2010 4:36:11 AM
It was ok when it went in an envelope with a deposit slip and a person
had to process it, then when they went to the new system not long ago
I went to the teller, but then there was a long line and I couldn't
wait so I tried it, and it worked, and includes a scan of the check on
the receipt if you want.

The way Chase operates, they probably own most of the bank branches
near you by now anyway.

On Jan 7, 11:36=A0pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" <sbarnh...@mvps.org> wrote:
> I have never trusted an ATM to take a deposit. I'm happy to take money ou=
> of a machine, but when I put it in, I want to hand it to a person and get=
> receipt.
>
> --
> Suzanne S. Barnhill
> Microsoft MVP (Word)
> Words into Type
> Fairhope, Alabama USAhttp://word.mvps.org
>
> "Peter T. Daniels" <gramma...@verizon.net> wrote in messagenews:5ebf365a-=
9a86-4075-bb67-4701525f6f03@u37g2000vbc.googlegroups.com...
> On Jan 7, 10:51 am, kkmoore <kkmo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> > I am so tired of lilling out bank deepost slips and I am looking for a
> > template to create my own.
> > Thanks.
>
> Chase ATMs now take deposits without deposit slips -- they simply read
> the check when you insert it! (I haven't had occasion to try it with a
> handwritten check yet.)

0
Peter
1/8/2010 12:53:08 PM
My two banks are owned by Regions Bankcorp and BBVA.

--

On Jan 7, 11:36 pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" <sbarnh...@mvps.org> wrote:
> I have never trusted an ATM to take a deposit. I'm happy to take money out
> of a machine, but when I put it in, I want to hand it to a person and get
> receipt.
>
> --
> Suzanne S. Barnhill
> Microsoft MVP (Word)
> Words into Type
> Fairhope, Alabama USAhttp://word.mvps.org
>
> "Peter T. Daniels" <gramma...@verizon.net> wrote in
> messagenews:5ebf365a-9a86-4075-bb67-4701525f6f03@u37g2000vbc.googlegroups.com...
> On Jan 7, 10:51 am, kkmoore <kkmo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> > I am so tired of lilling out bank deepost slips and I am looking for a
> > template to create my own.
> > Thanks.
>
> Chase ATMs now take deposits without deposit slips -- they simply read
> the check when you insert it! (I haven't had occasion to try it with a
> handwritten check yet.)

0
Suzanne

Problem template file for project missing
Hi, I try to create a new UnitTest project in Visual Studio 2008 Development Edition. I get the message: "The template file for selected project type is missing". Well, I tried to repair Visual Studio but the message is still comes. Any idea how I can solve this problem? Thanks Christian I solved the problem. I had installed a language pack for Visual Studio Tools. Well, Visual Studio searched in the directory "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\IDE\ItemTemplates\CSharp\1031" and not the subdirectory "1033". I deinstalled ...

need a new product datasheet template for storage product
looking to create spec sheets for an integrated NAS & iSCSI product line It's rare to find a template for specific purposes. Your best option is to start creating one from scratch. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "oldsuits" <oldsuits@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D269732B-72EA-4552-86C7-6D8AED48225A@microsoft.com... > looking to create spec sheets for an integrated NAS & iSCSI product line This Microsoft site may give you links http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/technologies/storage/iscsi/default.mspx -- Mary S...

Bank Options
Can anyone reccommend a good bank to use with Microsoft Money? I am looking for: no-fee, no minimum or low minimum balance, with free bill pay that can be used from within Money, and paper check writing priviledges. I have been a NetBank customer for the past 8 years. They are being shut down and our accounts are being transfered to ING. Howeve, ING doesn't allow paper checks. Any Ideas? Thanks, Jody "Jody" <donotreply@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:900CB62E-569D-4B4F-9378-ECB69CCAE87D@microsoft.com... > Can anyone reccommend a good bank to use with M...

Take a look at the correction update
--ihqexvwvlznjwudix Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="xuzikszmnh"; type="multipart/alternative" --xuzikszmnh Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="uvrjpsddwlnwfr" --uvrjpsddwlnwfr Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Client this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to maintain the sec...

Look at these internet patch which comes from the Microsoft Corporation
--zejtksvqiumb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="abcinqedi"; type="multipart/alternative" --abcinqedi Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="tfhmovijgwwywvget" --tfhmovijgwwywvget Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from these ...

How to change background color of a window that has been created.
I need to change the background of a window that has been created, can you help? Hello Jerry, > I need to change the background of a window that has been created, can > you help? > Answer depends upon the type of window. Typically you can do this in OnEraseBkgnd. Certain controls respond to WM_CTLCOLOR and yet some other, like CButton, need to be owner drawn to change the color. If you have a generic CWnd, you can always specify the brush in the window class; so no special painting is needed. This is good when you know that the background will have one color all the time. -...

Creating a Report using Tables (that have no relationships)
Im looking to create an invoice report that uses data from three different tables that are created dynamically by a query. The data for these will change but I would like to simply pull the data from these tables to create a report. The tables have the following information: 1. Company Info (name, address) 2. Customer Info (address, name, etc) 3. Customer Order (products, price, other info) 4. Invoice Info (ID, GST #, etc) I realize I could have created a table with relationships but the data above is dynamic as there are 4 different companies and based upon user inp...

Community bank's new software doesn't export in my format
I am still using Money98 which does all of the little tasks I need (no investments at my age). Two national banks provide exports in .qif format as a matter of course, but when my local community bank went to new (better) software, ".qif" was missing from the list of available export formats. I wrote the bank and received word that the bank's vendor didn't support Money98. The bank officer said: "My guess is the contract they have with Intuit and Microsoft stipulates they not support it as those companies want consumers to always upgrade their software.&...

creating a recurring reminder email message
I want to create a reminder message that gets emailed to a distribution list on the same date every month. How can we do that? ...

Problem creating full text index
I seem to be unable to create a full text index of either my public or private store. When I try to creat the index I get the error; The directory name is invalid. Facility: MSSearch.Admin.1 ID no: 8007010b Exchange system Manager This seems to be happening for both the public and private stores. The directory does exist. I have looked over the permissions and tried to compare to known working servers and I haven't moticed any obvious differences. Any ideas? Did you follow this article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822932/en-us Nue "Jonathan Huber" <JonathanHu...

Date on Template
I created some templates and am choosing to bring over a date to be shown in the template when it is run. I have selected this attribute to be date only and not date & time. Every time I run the template it still shows date+time+time zone. Is there a way to show only the date and not the rest of the data. Thanks for any help anyone can provide. ...

How do I create a spread sheet for tracking batting statistics?
Trying to keep a running log of batting stats for the season. Can anyone help? http://www.baseball-almanac.com/bstatmen.shtml "Robert" wrote: > Trying to keep a running log of batting stats for the season. Can anyone help? ...

Install 3.0 Failed
I am in the process of installing 3.0 on a server. All of the inital checks are fine. I proceed to install and it fails with an error "Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.CreateSetupUserAction failed HRESULT 0x80040237" I searched the Knowledge Base and found KB 941498. I did what it said but got the following error for msxml2.dll - LoadLibrary("msxml2.dll") failed. The specified module could not be found. How do I go about getting XML 2 (the parser I'm guessing) when it hasn't be supported in years? Is there something else I can do? I am installing 3.0...

Word 2010
Hi, (posting this here as well as in the 2010 beta forum - I know from experience that it is here I get the answers :-)) Are there any new possibilities to structure your templates in the File New dialog? The need is obvious when you have several hundreds of differnet templates. One good solution would be that an underlying folder structure shows in the dialog. (Like the first level in the old fileNew dialog) Another question is that even though you under Options, Advanced, File Locations set a location for "Workgroup Templates", the templates are not shown...

System Restore all off, still creating restore points on 2nd parti
Although we have System Restore turned off on all drives, restore points are still being created on the secondary partitions. The OS partiton is drive C, NTFS. The secondary partition is drive D, FAT32. The restore points are being created when applications (i.e. DirectX, WinDVD, etc.) are installed from the second partition (drive D). We must install these from a secondary partition. What are we missing? These restore points are filling up our drives. Also, I thought System Restore wouldn't work on FAT32 drives? Thanks, -- Bill Baker Bill, I use two drives b...

Create a new restore point
How does one create a new restore point in both Vista and Win7? When I go to Accessories-->System Tools-->Restore all I get is how to restore from a previous one. That's not what I want. I want to create a restore point. OldEd On 3/9/2010 5:14 PM, OldManEd wrote: > How does one create a new restore point in both Vista and Win7? When I > go to Accessories-->System Tools-->Restore all I get is how to restore > from a previous one. That's not what I want. I want to create a restore > point. > OldEd Click "Computer" in start menu th...

Purchase Book template
Dear Sir/Mam I want a template for Daily record of purchase item. Because of microsoft community member can give me best format. So i m requesting you. Thanks in advance. Rao Ratan Singh Rao Perhaps something at the MS Office Template Gallery will help. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011377101033.aspx Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 21:33:03 -0800, Rao Ratan Singh <RaoRatanSingh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Dear Sir/Mam >I want a template for Daily record of purchase item. Because of microsoft >community member can give me best format. S...

Update Now and NationalCity Online Banking
I posted a message a week ago about my Update Now not showing the option to update my banking information in Money 2006 Deluxe. Someone suggested it maybe not be working because I have "Access money data on the web" turned on. I should disable this and it may fix the problem. I tried this and still did not fix the problem. I played with it for over a hour last night going to the "Manage Online Services" screen and trying to set up my online services again. I go through selecting my bank, then entering my login information. I click the ok button to continue and it ei...

Bank Transaction Entry -- SQL Error
Hello, When our user are attempting to enter a Bank Transaction Entry, they are getting the following error when they hit "Post" [Microsoft][ODBC SQL SERVER DRIVER][SQL SERVER] Error converting data type int to smallint. When that error message is closed, the following pops up: The stored procedure aagUpdateBrowseTypeForBRVoidedTRX returned the following results: DBMS: 8114, Microsoft Dynamics GP: 8114 FYI, we are on SQL Server SP3. Anyone seen this kind of error before? Any suggestions? Thanks More important is to know what version, build number of GP you are running...

restore .ost file created in different exchange profile
Does anybody know how to restore email and other data from an .ost file created by a different user in a different domain name, please? OST files are linked to the mailbox/profile for which they were created. If you've got an orphaned one, you can't open it - you will need to google OST2PST (an old utility that may still be floating around) and try to run it against the file (make a backup copy first). Or see www.exchangerecovery.com - I know it works, but it's $$$. hughie wrote: > Does anybody know how to restore email and other data from > an .ost file created by a di...

Creating new P&ID master symbols
I would like to create a new master P&ID valve symbol and add it to the Valves and Fittings stencil. I want to duplicate the tags and properties of exisisting valves so that it functions like the other valves in the stencil (auto-numbers, same data fields, etc.). Is there a way to copy all the information (not just the shape properties) from one valve and apply it to the new one? Use the Shape Conversion command from the Process Engineering menu to do this. Here are the steps: 1) Drag an existing valve onto the page so that there is at least one valve in the document. 2) If your ...

Money 2005
I have used Money 2003 for 2 years now. I did not use ANY of the online features nor did I have a .NET Passport. I just purchased Money 2005. I took my existing .mny file and converted it for use in Money 2005. I enabled my checking account (from US Bank) to use online services. NOT ONLY did 2005 create a brand new duplicate account with my recent activity in it (see my other posting), BUT it also duplicated most of my existing budget categories too. For example, I had an existing category called "Day Care". Now I have two of them: "Day Care" and "Day Car...

Outlook template does not prompt when you close
Has any one any idea why when I close a message from a Oft template, it doesn't prompt me to save it? I have a similar Oft template that however does. I tried copying the information from the faulty template into the one that works and then saving it but the behaviour is still the same. Thanks for your help! Try clearing the forms cache to see if that helps -- Regards, Francine Otterson President, San Diego Outlook User Group MVP - Microsoft Outlook <ksenya.lim@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1154503019.141786.10350@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Has any one any idea ...

"draft Payments" in Bills & Deposits
Hey guys, longtime user of Money with a question on a strange occurance on Money 2004. Every now and then for absolutely no reason, I'll open Money to discover a friendly little Advisor FYI message in the upper right hand corner which says "You have electronic transactions that have not been sent." I click on it and then am shocked to see about 15 "phantom" payments that have somehow automatically been created. They each say, "There is a draft payment for this bill for $50.00"... or whatver the amount is. They're all monthly recurring bills, but ...

How do I create a 4-d chart?
I am trying to create a chart with 4 dimensions. In effect, I need a 3-D column chart where the vertical bars are "stacked" colmns. How can I do this? Evanr Have you heard about Tufte's "small multiples" or Cleveland's "trellis" displays? These approaches create a series of small plots instead of trying to put everything into a single overly complex chart. I would stay away form 3D charts in Excel. Trellis is a trademarked by Insightful software. I use the term "panel charts" to reflect trellis and small multiple charts in Excel. I have...