How turn off extra separator page of document properties?

How do I turn off the extra document property page printed after each MS word
document?

Tools | Options | Print: clear the check box for "Document properties."

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Kenny B" <Kenny B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I turn off the extra document property page printed after each MS
> word
> document?

1
Suzanne

How do I relate data of one document to another ?
When I imput additional information on a word document I would like that information transfered to an excel document, Likewise if I input data in an excel document I would like to have it transfered to a word document. How do I do it ? I don't think you can have the same link work both directions but you can copy and paste as link and when the source is updated (probably the excel file since I don't see the point of having Word as a source in Excel) the link will be updated as well -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "bandi" <bandi@discussions....

Size of html document when saved as web page
Hello, I use excel and front page. Customers will send me a document in excel, then I will use their form to save as a webpage. The form is the output I use for their application. In excel you can make the print out put fit on a page using the excel print view functions. How can I change the excel formatting so it saves in html to print the size of page I want it? Thanks, Dave ...

How do I turn off the EULA request (Word 2003) after 7 upgrade?
Since upgrading to 7, every time I start Word I get a request to agree to the EULA I click "agree" and it works fine but I'm tired of doing it every time How can I stop this from happening? You may need to be logged into Windows as an Administrator so that when you agree to the EULA, it is recorded as having been accepted. It may be sufficient to use Windows Explorer to navigate to the folder in which Winword.exe is located and then right click on it and select the Run as Administrator option. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wis...

sort report list on home page
In GP version 9, the report list on the home page sorts in the order the report was added. If you want to sort alphabetically or by series, you have to open the list. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community...

getting a desktop alert even tho' it's turned off!
I'm running Outlook 2003 on XP pro. I have the Desktop Alerts option turned OFF. However, when I get an email from a particular junk-email sender (info@advertising4you.com), I get a desktop alert that comes up! How can this be happening? It is the only desktop alert that ever comes up. Just to be clear, I'm talking about the new alert that comes up and can be set to be transparent, *not* an alert action or window set off by a rule. I do have a rule for this sender, but the rule is set to simply delete the email, and nothing else. Anyone know how I can stop this from happening? (...

Pivot Table Page Field
Hi There, I have a simple pivot table that shows sales by salesperson, per month. Months are represented by accounting period numbers (i.e. apr =1, may=2, .....march =12) The period numbers are the page field, so i select a period from the page field and it shows me the sales for that month by salesperson. However, I have the period in cell A1 that changes in real-time, can I link the page field to this cell, so instead of me having to increment the period. It simply picks it up from A1. Any help is appreciated Jim ...

print "over flow" of details section on a second page
Right now i have a report that most often prints on a single page. Sometimes i need the details section to over flow on to a second page without disturbing the page footer. Is this easily done? THanks Page footers are rarely "disturbed". I can't imagine what you mean... :-( -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "kyle775" wrote: > Right now i have a report that most often prints on a single page. > Sometimes i need the details section to over flow on to a second page > without disturbing the page footer. Is this easily done? > THanks > > On 20...

Excel 2007 Page Layout Selection Problem
I have a 19" monitor at a resolution of 1152 by 864. In page layout view, if I select a cell on page 1 by clicking just a little to the right of center in the cell, the cell and the one to the right of it are selected. If I click a little to the left of center in the cell, only the cell is selected. This behavior occurs with a zoom factor of 97% through 101%. With other zoom factors everything is fine. Also, if I scroll right so that column A disappears, there is no selection problem. This behavior does not occur on other pages, just page 1. Has anyone else noticed this kind of beh...

word Document slow
Why is opening/saving /closing a new document so slow? "Gil" <Gil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AD1947DD-8939-42D0-B7BD-8EBE53F1813C@microsoft.com... > Why is opening/saving /closing a new document so slow? http://openoffice.org will solve the problem. M$ Word is for losers. Gil wrote: > Why is opening/saving /closing a new document so slow? Depends on what application you are using to open the file. Depends on which version of Windows. Depends if the file is local or on a network resource. Depends on your network speed (local or...

extract certain data for reports page
hi i am trying to build a program for basic accounting based on an ol dos program which i used to own 12 years ago! i cant find it anymore so im trying to build this program in excel an i have most of the work done but i need help sorting the basic data all the framework is there for inputing the data around a cashboo principle using item codes as keys for manipulating the data later on trouble is i dont know how to do the manipulating to get the seperat data out and sorted email me at al.foster@gmx.co.uk and ill give you details if you interested in helping me out thanks heres a picture o...

Can I copy a worksheet with its page setup and print formats?
Is there a way to maintain the page setup and print formats when copying a worksheet? Our admin assistant wants to be able to set up the print margins, header/footer, page orientation, etc. one time and then make multiple copies of the worksheet within the same workbook. When you copy a worksheet (not just the cells but the entire worksheet) you get the same page setup. To copy a sheet just hold Ctrl down and drag the worksheet tab to the right or left. Or right click on the tab and select Move or Copy. -- Jim "MSSAC_QA" <MSSAC_QA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

How to turn off auto fill options button?
Hi tools / options / edit untick allow cell drag & drop .... but seriously, why would you want to disable such a useful feature? Cheers JulieD "Piedvache" <Piedvache@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:94835D2C-8699-4D14-8B1E-EA16546F03B5@microsoft.com... > ...

Mail Merge from Outlook opens up two MS Word documents.
Hi, I am using Office 2003. When I do mail merge from Outlook, it opens up two MS WORD documents instead of one. Any suggestions please ? Regards, Mo Sounds normal to me, depending on how you're doing the merge. But then you never said how you were doing the merge, so no one can say. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] <mfaisald@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1152120215.964643.238870@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > I am using Office 2003. When I do mail merge from Outlook, it opens up > two MS WORD documents instead of one. > Any suggestions please ? > >...

Specifiying Successive Page Numbers for Workbooks with Multiple Tabs/Pages
Hi, Does anyone know how to make a workbook with several tabs print with successive page numbers from the first page of the first tab to the last page of the last tab? Thanks Hi Select all of the tabs and then print the lot in one go!! -- Andy. "M.P." <mpam@challiance.org> wrote in message news:103ca01c43f3b$2afcafc0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > Does anyone know how to make a workbook with several tabs > print with successive page numbers from the first page of > the first tab to the last page of the last tab? > Thanks I have tried that before, but each...

Handling a Web page as a image
To All: Hello. I'm hoping someone out there (in the great expanse of the internet) knows how to save a Web page so that it can be reduced in size. I need to reduce the whole thing, not just the photographs. Anybody up on this? Thanks. ...

Plot area changed after reopen document
Hy, I have problem with unstable format of charts in an Excel 2007 spreadsheet (under Windows XP). When I re-open a spreadsheet, the plot area is usually contracted to a much smaller portion of the total chart area, leaving lots of white space around the edges. This happens repeatedly with some, but not all, of the charts in my spreadsheet. Some are x-y plots, some are combination line, bar plots. Is there any way to keep the size of the plot area from changing? Thank you for help. ...

report convert to sanpshot or word document color
I have a report and I change the font color when the value reach some criteria which works fine in the MS Access report. It changes the whole column font color when I send email and convert to Sanpshot, Excel or Word documents. Any workaorund for this? Your help is great appreciated, ...

Change Required Field Property in Table
I am trying to change the required field property in for a field in an existing table based on a value in a field in my form. I am using the BeforeUpdate event. Here is what I have so far: tables!tblPayments!tblPaymentsDateWritten.Required = False When the conditions are met, I get a message that says, "Runtime error '424' Object Required." Can the Required property of the field be altered from a form? If so, How can I do it? "Jonas" <sundet@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:68bdf43b-85b9-4ad0-8a38-faee98d6dabf@d2g2000yqa.googlegroups.com......

Formula for getting values in File-Properties-Custom
Is there a formula for retrieving values stored in the variables in File-Properties-Custom? Thx ...

Excel 2003, cannot import quoted fields with separators inside
Hello, I have some data in UTF-8 encoded file with comma separated and quoted values. First I create an empty spreadsheet and then go to Data | Import External Data | Import Data... After selecting the file I choose "Delimited" data type (UTF-8 encoding is recognized automatically). In the next setp I change Delimiters to "Comma" (only!). Text qualifier is already set to double quotes. I would expect in this case that value such as this: "one, two, tree" to be treated as one column. But excel breaks it into three columns 1. "one 2. two 3. three" Am...

My Documents lockup?
I'm having the strangest problem with my program... I'm using an MFC File Dialog, and if I ever go to the "My Documents" link on the drop-down, my program locks up. I have no problem accessing any other link, Desktop works fine, My Network Places works fine... also, I can navigate to the directory that "My Documents" should be pointing to without difficulty. Can anyone tell me what the problem could be? Thanks Does it happen with other applications as well? Open some office applicaiton or whatever and try to do the same. I bet you see the same behavior. This r...

How can I validate an XML document with C#?
Hi, I am a beginner and I try to understand how can I use C# and Netframework to validate an XML document. Is XSD a solution? How? Thanks, Doru Doru Roman wrote: > I am a beginner and I try to understand how can I use C# and Netframework to > validate an XML document. Is XSD a solution? How? The .NET framework supports validation against a DTD or against an XDR schema (deprecated) or against W3C XSD schema(s). With .NET 1.x you would use XmlValidatingReader to do the validation, with .NET 2.0 you would create an XmlReader with the proper XmlReaderSettings for the validati...

creating & using an autotext document in outlook
Hi all I've just purchased office 2007, I had previously used office2003. In 2003 I was able to create word documents and save tham as ready made reply templates for use via "autotext" on office outlook 2003, it worked really well. Now call me stupid (Rhetoricall request) But I can't figure out how to do the same thing in 2007, any suggestions. (In simple terms for I've a simple mind) "Simple Mind" <Simple Mind@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:567129CD-4A6A-40B2-AA16-B9408D58A85A@microsoft.com... > I've just purchased office 2...

how do I turn over a brochure in publisher
I'm creating a brochure in publisher and I can't figure out how to turn it over to work on the other side. I'm sure it is right in front of my face but I can not figure it out. cchampion1 <cchampion1@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I'm creating a brochure in publisher and I can't figure out how to > turn it over to work on the other side. I'm sure it is right in front > of my face but I can not figure it out. Page navigation buttons are at the bottom of the screen. If they are missing, maximize your screen. If that fa...

Page Headers and Subreports
Hi: I have an unbound report with a page header. The page header has various labels in it. I then have a "fake" group with a subreport in the header for the group. The labels in the page header for the main unbound report pertain to the columns of data in this subreport. I have a second "fake" group with a similar (but not identical) subreport in the header for the group. This group is set to start on a new page. I want to change the labels in the page header of the main report whenever this group is being displayed. How do I do this? In case I've lost you in d...