how to set up a resume on windows 2003

What on earth are you talking about?

"betty boop" <betty boop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:FDE20881-DB58-4E46-88A5-E0AF15472184@microsoft.com...
: how to set up a resume on windows 2003

0
No
6/4/2010 2:00:02 PM
Are you talking about *Word* 2003? If so, start with a template.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"betty boop" <betty boop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how to set up a resume on windows 2003

0
JoAnn

Exchange 2003 Queue problem
My internal mail MS 2003 server - users being authenticated by the DC/DNS - has on occasion stopped sending messages? What I have done, a couple of times now, is re-start the Exchange Server (I have stopped and re-started services with on luck!). After re-starting all works just fine! Is anyone else running into this problem and might you know what is causing it? Thanks ahead. What does the SMTP protocol log say? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "John Leonard - Sage" <sagegrp@adelphia.net> wrote in messag...

Windows 7 taskbar API problems
Folks The background is that an Access MDE/ACCDE created by a developer is not conceptually the same as an Excel spreadsheet or Word document file created by the user. My Auto FE Updater utility automatically downloads any new version created by the developer from the server to the workstation as well as doing lots of other stuff such as creating shortcuts on desk tops. If this was a user created Access database file which resides in the users My Documents folder, or similar, than they are conceptually the same as a Word or Excel file. The problem is if the user right-clicks on...

Importing Outlook 2003 to Win 98 Outlook

Office XP on a windows 7 machine
I currently own Office Professional XP. I have to buy a new machine that will have Windows 7 as the OS. Will I still be able to install my software on this new machine w/o any issues? Or will I be forced to buy a newer version? I don't know about 32 bit vs 64 bit, Or various versions or beta's, I just want to use what I have on whatever machine I buy. Thanks Tom If no naswer here check the Win7 forum at: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/w7itpro "Tom" <TesnoBay@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:38e18fec-2219-467c-...

Exchange 5.5 to 2003 Migration Question #3
Hello, We are currently migrating users to Exchange 2003 from 5.5. The 5.5 server is located here and the new 2003 server is located in a different office. One user (who we have moved already) is trying to access and user's calendar, but that user is still on 5.5. They are getting the following error: unable to display the folder. The information store could not be opened Any ideas on how to make the user on 2003 (running Outlook 2003) connect to the user's calendar on the 5.5 server? The user has the "Owner" permission on the 5.5 calendar. Thanks! ...

how to find "auto reply in outlook 2003?"
how to find "auto reply in outlook 2003?" http://www.slipstick.com/rules/autoreply.htm http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA010347861033.aspx "outlook" <outlook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4031ECB1-2DDF-438C-A8AA-A4065F830BE0@microsoft.com... > how to find "auto reply in outlook 2003?" ...

Report Designer on Visual Studio 2005: Is it possible without 2003?
Do I have to install Visual Studio .NET 2003 to design new reports on CRM? I can't publish them on CRM when I have only the Visual Studio 2005 installed on my machine. When I install the SRS Designer, the Wizard tells me that I do not have the Visual Studio 2003. Thanks in advance! You need VS to create report rdl file. Visual Studio 2005 should work. To publish report you can log into CRM to upload your report file. "Juliano" <tom@jager.com> wrote in message news:B5808A28-946C-4F78-92DF-1C965F74448A@microsoft.com... > Do I have to install Visual Studio .NET 2...

windows xp frontpage error
Just got a call from my child at college, is getting a message saying to "put in windows xp cd with frontpage", it was installed at the factory and the cd says nothing about frontpage, was installed in coputer in2004 windows xp professional, autoupdatw won't do it. any clue to what is going on? Is freezing computer and won't open excell. Hi Diana, Though this is the newsgroup for Microsoft Dynamics GP and not Windows XP or Ofice, I will try to help you out. In future, please post to the appropriate newsgroup. I believe the error message being received is infact askin...

Outlook 2003 cuts off lines

Microsoft Money 2003
When I try to print a chart or report, I get the message "This program has caused a default, etc." and it shuts down. Can you give me some hints on how to correct this? Thanks Is this all reports or a particular one? If it's only one, try resetting the report. If that doesn't help, try it in a new file. If it does it in multiple files, you may need to try updating your printer driver or removing and reinstalling Money. "Mary J" <mjohns04@mail.win.org> wrote in message news:035001c377cc$e2e77840$a301280a@phx.gbl... > When I try to print a chart or re...

Office 2007 and Windows 7 Multilingual Issue
Hi All, Need some help setting up multilingual for Office 2007. Here's what I have: OS: Windowns 2007 Enterprise Office: Office 2007 Pro w/ SP2 Language Pack: Install several language packs thru the Windows 7 Update process So, here's the thing. I can't get the UI in the office apps (WOrd, Excel, etc) to display the language I want. For example, I want the ribbon to display in Chinese. Reading thru the documentations from Microsoft, it saids I need to select the laugage in the "Display Language" tab on All Programs -> Microsoft Office -> M...

How to create "Space Bar hit" action setting?
Hello All, I have this slide with a long animation on a slide that is off mousclick transition. With a hit on the space bar the animation jumps to end. As the presentation is with mouse controlled navigation I do not want users to use the space bar (or they start hitting through the slide sequence) to end the animation. So, is there a way to 'end animation sequence' (like a space bar hit) as an action setting on an object? Thanx, Guurt ...

IE and New windows 7 Install
Have recently installed 7 on my main home PC. This PC is hardwired to the net. I run a Belkin N1 wireless router for 3 other PCs in the house. My Media Centre PC is hardwired to this router and runs XP - connects to the internet fine. My son's PC runs 7 and connects to the router wirelessly and runs fine. My wife's latop runs XP and connects to the router fine also. My problem is that the main PC, while connected thru hardwire, will not connect to the net in 7. I am running both OS on two separate drives and XP on this main PC will connect. 7 won't. Am running out...

Synchronise Outlook 2003

Address Book in Outlook 2003
Help!!! I usualy group my contacts in groups of contacts. Today I setup a brand new computer and a fresh install of Outlook 2003. Everything went well except the in the contacts department in Outlook 2003. So here's what happened. I copied some contacts folders from my old personnal PST file and they did not appeared in the contact list available when you prepare an e-mail (you know when you press the To button) so I deleted them. Af ter that I toured the internet and I saw that the control mecahnisism is in right cliking each contact folders and selecting the box with "show a...

set up email 07-14-10
hello.i am trying to set up an email account on my laptop and my modem is my Blackberry phone.everytime i try to set it up it comes back with all kinds of problems.my email on the phone works great,but i would rather have an account on my laptop.my phone is T-Mobile Blackberry Bold.i would be very thankful for any help. "Looster59" <Looster59@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BE71BBC-D2DC-44F8-8C95-6F0810E00124@microsoft.com... > hello.i am trying to set up an email account on my laptop and my modem is > my > Blackberry phone.everytime...

How do you set up a submit button to attach worksheet in email?
I am doing a form and I want to have a submit or send link on the bottom of the page. I know how to make hyperlinks but I dont know how to get it where when the user hits the send button it automatically saves that info and sends that form to the intended email address. Basically so you dont have to attach it yourself through email. Is there a way to do this? Have a look here for code to send mail http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Tips -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on a...

Desktop Alert Settings
Hello is there anyway to get the desktop alert for new mails for all folders including the default folder 'Inbox' ? Using Outlook 2003 See http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/mailalert2003.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data -Creating a Permanent New Mail Desktop Alert in Outlook 2003 ----- "Vik" <anonymous@anonymous.com> wrote in message news:uLkpNgLQFHA.3156@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hello is there anyway to get the desktop alert for new mails for all > folders in...

I am using Windows Live Mail
I just downloaded my MSN office but my windows live e-mail account keeps not sending out emails. Email account does not log me after the ID check. How can I reset the protocal correctly to accept the mail portal? Ask in a vista.mail group, WLM has nothing to do with the Outlook group you posted to "jderr" <jderr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22B228D8-DCBF-49BD-9214-EA5E6018A364@microsoft.com... > I just downloaded my MSN office but my windows live e-mail account keeps > not > sending out emails. Email account does not log me after t...

restore in 2003
I have a backup floppy and after reinstalling money 2003 I find that it will not restore, telling me that it is a read only file or blah, blah, blah. Actually I have a duplicate floppy and it will not restore either. Nowhere on the website or in the product help is there any answer to this. I did not create a protected backup file? MS support is VERY lacking, please help!!! Have you called them? All it costs is the telephone toll. I've had good experience with telephone support for issues such as you describe. -- Chris Cowles, Gainesville, FL "tom" <anonymous@dis...

Windows Mail/Newsgoup Configuration
I am having trouble configuring my windows mail, it gives me error messages....Can any1 help? "Mary Wilburn" <becky.harty@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3EDC58A2-89C6-45E0-97C9-F571A738FF82@microsoft.com... >I am having trouble configuring my windows mail, it gives me error >messages....Can any1 help? Your question may be better answered in a Vista or Windows mail newsgroup which is more appropriate to your problem. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP Free MS-Access downloads: http://www.datastrat.co...