How to set right margin in the Endnotes in Word?

I need to set the right margin in the endnotes in Word 2007.

If you want the notes to have a different margin from the page, you can
apply an indent (positive or negative) to the Endnote Text style.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Ounbbl" <Ounbbl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to set the right margin in the endnotes in Word 2007.

0
Suzanne

document user storage limit settings
Is there a way (util, vbs, etc) to document storage limit settings for individual users without having to manually go through AD? Once the documentation is done, is there a way to reset a group (OU or security group) to default storage limit settings? Background: We've been on Exch 5.5 for years and have just migrated to Exch 2003 Ent. Many of the 400+ users have individual storage limits but I would like to use the store limits are the primary limiter. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated. Thanks, -- David MCSE 4, Network +, A+ "DavidTN" <DavidTN@discussion...

open Word from Web Link
We are trying to "open" a Word Doc that is sent as a URL in an E.Mail. Outlook 2002 appears to download the file, but never opens it. Outlook 2003 does it perfectly. Save hte file to disk and open works fine, copy the URL to Internet Explorer and it opens fine. All the crit updates to Windows XP, and the Office updates have been done. THe problem accurs on several PC's Help please Are there any errors when you try to open it? What does the url look like? If you open My Computer | Select Tools | Folder Options | File Types | select DOC | Advanced | Open | Edit, what infor...

My right click menu is not working.
I used to be able to right click with my mouse and get a menu that would allow me to copy, paste etc... I have lost that ability... How do I get it back... I know it is something simple... Try typing this in the VBE immediate window application.CommandBars("Cell").Enabled=true -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Right click mouse in excel to copy" <Right click mouse in excel to copy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F811C55-FD84-4747-9E9F-469D62C4E07A@microsoft.com... > I used to be able to right click wit...

How do I set an email received into my inbox as private?
The inbox is shared to another user. The owner would like to flag some of his emails as private. when I click on options I can not change the sensitivity to private on received emails. How can I change this setting? Thanks in Advance Deneen Ask the other user. "Deneen" <Deneen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D4317F9-4A41-407A-961B-D48F1BE208A9@microsoft.com... > The inbox is shared to another user. The owner would like to flag some of > his emails as private. when I click on options I can not change the > sensitivity to private on received em...

I looking for insight or Pros and Cons about setting message size limits.
I have limited experience with Exchange however having worked on other mail servers I understand the need for limiting the size message. What I looking for is a cookbook or some reference documentation that weights the pros and cons setting a limit to 100meg rather than 10meg. For example a user sent a 100meg message to everyone in the company of 100 employees what happens? Some server as I understand it will store 100x100 of data. Any tech paper? On Fri, 6 May 2005 13:05:02 -0400, "Pat McNight" <mcnight@nrl.navy.mil> wrote: >I have limited experience with Exchange ...

Upside-down text in Word and Excel.
Occasionally it's useful to have text upside-down in Word or Excel, especially when it is an answer to a question or test. The current solution of converting the text to a graphic just so it can be turned upside-down is fiddly, and Publisher is not an option. Format -> Text Direction... -> Orientation would be better in Word if it had upside-down as an option. Format Cells -> Alignment -> Orientation would be better in Excel with a full 360 degrees to rotate the text. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions ...

Advanced Setting: Directory Name
How can I change a mail box directory name? Why is it grayed out in Advanced Settings in Exchange 5.5 Administrator? Thanks! Robert Once you've created the mailbox, you can't change the Directory Name. You can change just about everything else. -- Hunter "Robert" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:091301c3b06e$786b1280$a001280a@phx.gbl... > How can I change a mail box directory name? Why is it > grayed out in Advanced Settings in Exchange 5.5 > Administrator? > > > > Thanks! > > Robert ...

thousand separator number
Excel XP was used as database for mail merge. Figures were money - the format used was thousands separator. Word mail merge did not receive the separator comma. Anyone else had this experience? Any fix or work-around? Debra Dalgleish posted this: After you select your Excel file as a data source, you should see a 'Confirm Data Source' dialog box. From that list, choose 'MS Excel Worksheets via DDE (*.xls)', and your formatting will be retained. If you have to connect through a different source, you can format the fields in the Word document. For example, to specify a...

Move decimal to the right 3 spaces
Is there a formula that can make 2.1 equal 2100; so in the other words would like to have the decimal move to the right 3 spaces. Thanks for your help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Assuming your value is in A1, then just =A1*1000 -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...

How do I set up a conditional format using the value returned by .
The cell reference returns a phone number from a different sheet. If I use C70>0 in conditional formatting it formats even those that don't return a phone number. I think this is because even if there is no phone number returned, the cell still has a value in it because of the cell reference formula. Test for LEN(c70)>0 or even for a specific length if all your phone #s are the same # of characters "RGDeb" <RGDeb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:71172F95-55B4-4BBA-94AD-D6DC99B0B14D@microsoft.com... > The cell reference returns a phone nu...

How to query the OS regarding rights or currently logged in user
Hi all, Is it possible in VC++ code to query the OS for the following - (1) The rights of the currently logged in user (2) Does he have rights to overwrite system files (3) can he confiure DSN's (4) whether he has admistrative rights. Thanks in advance Regards Maansi >Is it possible in VC++ code to query the OS for the following - >... Maansi, Try asking your question in the microsoft.public.win32.programmer.kernel group. Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq ...

opening word attachments on an intel mac
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel as a retiree, my condo meeting minutes are sent via e mail on office word. i can open the attachment but an office 2004 30 day test drive message pops up. i only want to be able to open attachments and not want to use word for any other purpose. what can i do without buying word to simply open, read and delete attachments sent using word? You can try opening them in TextEdit (located in the Applications folder). Just drag a Word document onto the TextEdit icon to open it there. If you want documents to open in TextEdit automatically...

Can I set column headings on every page and exlcude some pages?
I have some reports that are between 30 and 40 pages long and I usually use the page setup option to put column headings on every page, but some of the pages do not need column headings and I cannot find a way to eliminate the column headings on those few pages without manually copying headings on each page I would like them to appear which is very time consuming. Please help with any information to make this an easier process. Hi Julia, You do not need to start column headers with row 1, you could delay to a later row. Such as placing logos and a letter on page one. Other options...

Excel 2003 Word Wrap Problem within cell
When I have a cell with a lot of text in it, for instance a 10 line paragraph, even with word wrapping turned on,Excel seems to cut off the sentence and doesn't show all the text that should be displayed in the cell. Anyone see this before? If I click on the cell I can see all the text in the formula area at the top of Excel, but it's just not being displayed correctly in the cell. I have tried copying the text into a new cell, a new workbook, etc. I have the text aligned to the top and to the left. I've also tried changing it to all other settings and the same result. I have f...

How do I set up a custom template to print on 11X17 paper
I cant seem to find a way to make my own tri folding invitations. Finished product needs to be printed on 11X17 paper. Any one I seem to try ends up printing on 4 seperate sheets of paper. Setup your printer for 11x17, landscape, you have to do this first. In page setup, click custom. The built in templates for Publisher will not default to this size, you will manually have to adjust the content if you use a template. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx...

Email account Set up #2
I'm trying to set up my email account in outlook 2003 but when I test the settings I get the error message "Send test e-mail message: Unable to send test Message. Please verify the email address field" I know my email is right is maria_as99@yahoo.co I've called my Dell company but they cant help me. Does anybody have any clue about this. Make sure the server settings are correct. Also check your webbased mailclient to see whether you received the test mail. If this is the case your SMTP server settings might be wrong. Are you able to succesfully configure Outlook Express wit...

Word 2010 XML expansion pack problem
Hello. We developed COM add-in for MS Word that works in conjunction with smart documents technology. All works fine in Word 2003 and 2007, but in Word 2010 Beta 2 we faced the following trouble: it is impossible to install XML expansion pack manifest file either programmatically or via Word user interface. Our manifest has valid digital signature (at least for Word 2003 and 2007), but Word 2010 shows Security Notice window: "Warning: The digital signature has been tampered with after the content was signed. This content cannot be trusted. The code or macros in this fil...

MAX function is not picking right date in ms access
Hi Access Gurus, Can you please help on the following issue. We are facing difficulty to find out latest date of each customer. We used MAX functionality, surprisingly this has given a wrong result. Can you please assist us to get the desired value. Your fastest reply would really appreciated. . Here is the details of the issue Table: Customer Format: Text for all fields Date format in the source table: DD.MM.YYYY Customers: 301000016, 301000043 Reference DocumentNo Doc Date Net due dt Customer GLE-0801 100024068 31.03.2008 07.04.2008...

My pop settings mysteriously change
When I start outlook xp after a fresh boot up, the pop settings for my email accounts are changed. My username gets some things added to it, and the pop server settings change to localhost. I have to change them back every time in order to send/receive! Very annoying. Please help. Turn off mail checking in your antivirus. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Marc asked: | Wh...

Journal Recording with word & excel
My journal will not record any of the excel or word documents. I have tried re-installing office xp, checked the settings but to no avail. Under Tools-Options-Journal Options, I have selected both Word and excel to be recorded but there must be another setting elsewhere. It does not appear to be recording any transactions. Does anybody know what the problem is and how to fix it? Thanks ...

Exchange Admin Rights
I want to give someone rights to create, delete and modify email accounts, but I dont want to give them access to view mailboxes. How can this be done using Exchange 5.5 and a Windows NT 4.0 domain. (I know I know we're going to AD soon) Offtopic Question: I have the same problem with domain account. I want to give someone the ability to create, delete and modify domain accounts (NT4 Environment) but at the same time remove access to restart servers and services. Can this been done? if they're going to need to modify certain things on mailboxes, they'll need "Perm...

How do I install Publisher from an office XP pack? or is it part of Word?
I have a laptop installed with office XP, I want to use Publisher which i can't find on my laptop, I tried to install it from my CD but didn't manage. Is Publisher part of word, so i can use it from word? Or Do i access Publisher like a seprate software? How can i install it from my Office XP CD pack? Publisher is not part of Office XP generally. If you have the Small Business then it is on disk 2, otherwise you will have to purchase it separately. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm For better access to Microsoft...

HELP! No One has system admin rights
Can anyone help. One of our CRM users has managed to remove the system admin role from the domain administrator account!! We're only using the MSDN licences and none of the other users have system admin roles, their all either marketing staff of sales staff. Any help would be great thanks in advance. well john if ur domain administrator is the account with which u installed CRM then what u can do is log on crm machine with system admin and go to deployment manager and create another temporary user with the system administrator role and then use it to provide the system adminitrator ri...

Setting a Variable
Can I set a variable on the OnOpen event of a form. And then use the value as long as the form is open? Any special tricks to this? Thanks DS DS <bootybox@optonline.net> wrote in news:PBaHi.87$Rx2.13@newsfe12.lga: > Can I set a variable on the OnOpen event of a form. > And then use the value as long as the form is open? > Any special tricks to this? > Thanks > DS Yes, but you have to Dim the variable above the first private [sub|function] declaration -- Bob Quintal PA is y I've altered my email address. -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.ter...

Set workbook name not working
Hi I am trying to set the workbookname in a sub procedure but it is not working. Her are the part from my code that is not working: Private Sub Start_Click() Dim MalWb as workbook Dim MalTxt as String Set MalWb = Workbooks(ActiveWorkbook.Name) MalTxt = ActiveWorkbook.Name ' Here I have som code to put data into MalWb Call ReskontroArk("Kunder", MalTxt) End Sub Private Sub ReskontroArk(ReskontroType, MalTxt As Variant) Dim MalWb As Workbook Set MalWb = Workbooks(MalTxt) ' run time error 1004. Canot find file End Sub Can someone ...