How to insert Company name at the end of each page?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to insert Company name at the end of
each page?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric

On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 00:43:01 -0800, Eric
<Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Does anyone have any suggestions on how to insert Company name at the end of
>each page?
>Thanks in advance for any suggestions
>Eric

Type it into the footer.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Change Domain Name on outgoing Emails
Our company just purchased another company with their own Exchange Server and AD infrastrure. We want all users in this new facility to have Email addresses with our Domain such as username@abc.com instead of their current Domain username@123.com. Until I migrate resources from their Forest into our Forest I have created contacts to forward all Emails from the abc Domain to the 123 Domain. When users reply or send Emails from the 123 Domain it still has their username@123.com Email address which will cause confusion with our customers and suppliers. How do I force their Emails to us...

Printing charts across more than 1 page
I would like to know if it is possible to print 1 chart across more than 1 page, as the chart I'm working on has 500 items on the X axis. I have tried to paste it into excel and expand it from there but I can't get it to print out. Steph - I think I would try to make 5 charts with 100 items each, or some similar break down. At least that way, each page gets a Y axis. You could embed the chart in a worksheet (right click the chart, choose Location from the popup menu, check Object, and pick the sheet from the list). Then change to Page Break preview, and stretch your chart t...

portrait and landscape on SAME page?
(don't know if this makes any difference, but each "region" will contain one or two merge fields) We have Publisher 2003 Is it possible/practical? If not, can you recommend software that will Thanks, Phil A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Phillip <phillipnyland@sbcglobal.net>!"... > We have Publisher 2003 > Is it possible/practical? > If not, can you recommend software that will Could you explain to me how you plan to have a single page both portrait and landscape? I don't think any application can do that, and d...

Install a new back end Exchange 2003 server question?
I now have an Exchange 2003 front end server installed. I did so by upgrading their old 2000 front end server to 2003 then installing a new front end 2003 on new hardware. The domainprep and forestprep were obviously already run. The backend server is Exchange 2000 and we want to get implment a new Exchange 2003 server to take the place of the back end 2000 server. I wasn't sure if I can just install the new 2003 server and move the mailboxes from the 2000 server or not. I forget... I figured since the schema had already been extended and the front end server (s) are Exchange 2003 t...

Error Creating Year End Wage File
We are receiving an error "A get/change first operation on table "UPR_MSTR" failed accessing SQL data". If we cancel out of it and go in as another user, it says the Create process is locked by the user that recieved the UPR_MSTR error above. We performed the 2008 Year End Updates and the date shows 11/14/2008. ...

A question about Named Pipe?
hi,all I have a question about named pipe. How does the pipe server know the client closed the connection? We can refer the example for CreateNamedPipe() function in MSDN. In block mode, once ConnectNamedPipe() returns, it means the client called CreateFile(), and after finish reading and writing, client call CloseHandle(), at this point, how does the pipe server know the pipe has been closed? And if client did not call CloseHandle(), but not write anything to the pipe, what will be returned in the server side ReadFile()? Becuase in mostly examples, the server pipe will ReadFile(), and th...

override CreateElement
However, I am wondering if I can make the creation of my object depend on the name of the parent node DURING parsing (or even the name of the grandparent node)?? In other words, how can I do something like this: class MyParser : XmlDocument { public override XmlElement CreateElement(string prefix, string lname, ...) { //--> where can I get the ParentNode // in the next line??????????????? if ( ParentNode.Name =="company" ) return new Employee(prefix, lname, nsuri, this) else if (lname=="person") return new Person(prefix, lname, nsuri...

page client port
Hi, I have ASP.NET application. In IIS application port is set to 80, but for the world it is redirected to port 8001. I build url adress : String str = HttpContext.Current.Request.Url.Port + ":" + HttpContext.Current.Request.ApplicationPath.ToString() + "/" + link; But the variable: HttpContext.Current.Request.Url.Port is equal 80,because server doesn't see that the page is redirected to 8001. How can I detect the client seen port ? Thanks for help Mark "Mark" <marek.slim@gmail.com> wrote in message news:19f26609-c704-426a-8cc6-...

Deleting pages from a spreadsheet
I've created a spreadsheet for to use for stats. For some reason each of my tabs has more than one page. I only have data on the first page. How do I delete the other pages? Hi see: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Ramona Meeks wrote: > I've created a spreadsheet for to use for stats. For some > reason each of my tabs has more than one page. I only > have data on the first page. How do I delete the other > pages? ...

can't insert pictures in outlook express
Windows XP Home SP3 IE 8 Outlook Express 2003 Office 2003 I am trying like crazy to fix a problem my step-mom is having on her computer. She is unable to insert a jpg (or any image) into any program on her computer. She can't do it in Outlook express (although she can go to windows explorer and right click on a picture and send it that way). She can't insert picture from file into Word, Print Shop or anywhere else that she needs to. I thought i had this fixed a couple weeks ago when i had her go in to her file associations (control panel) and i walked her through mak...

Extra Page In Report
Hello, I am having a bit of an issue with a report that I have. The report consists of a main report with two sub reports which may or may not appear, depending on certain criteria. The issue is that I will often have a blank page at the end of the report with just the footer showing. I have tried adjusting the widths and heights and confirmed that they are not the problem. Has anybody encountered this problem before? If so, what steps were taken to remedy the situation. Any help is well appreciated. Dave Duffy I'm not an expert but you might try the following. If the number ...

Difference between Publish and Save As Web Page in Excel 2002
I am trying to find aout the differences between using the Publish button in Save as Web Page and using Save in there. I have seen that when I use Save, it saves the Named ranges as bookmarks where Publish saves them as cell references. Can you tell me why and if there are any other differences I may need to know Hi, when you publish, the result can be viewed as an excel web page, whereas if you "save as web page", it just makes an xml sheet. Save As only allows one sheet in the workbook whereas publish allows more. - mark >-----Original Message----- >I am trying t...

Insert Object when condition met
I would like to insert drawing objects depending on what value is in a cell. eg if A3 = 1000 then paste a gold star in B3 if A3 = 2000 then paste a red dot in B3 etc Any ideas? You can do this with a formula and conditional formatting: Format cell B3 with Font Wingdings In cell B3, enter the formula: =IF(A3=1000,CHAR(171),IF(A3=2000,CHAR(108),"")) With cell B3 selected, choose Format>Conditional Formatting From the first dropdown, choose 'Cell Value Is' From the next dropdown, choose 'equal to' Click in the text box Hold the Alt key, and on the number keypa...

How do I assign a name to a PDF report via VBA
Thanks to the internet site: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee336132.aspx I have the following subprocedure: Private Sub Print_to_PDF_Click() On Error Resume Next Dim reportName As String reportName = "HCBS CMgr Smmry Report" DoCmd.OpenReport reportName, _ View:=acPreview, WindowMode:=acHidden Set Reports(reportName).Printer = _ Application.Printers("CutePDF Printer") DoCmd.OpenReport reportName, _ View:=acViewNormal End Sub This appears to be a good start; however, it stops and waits for me to enter the n...

hyperlink open in a new page
After reading all the other posts, and inserting "HTML Code Fragment" here's my prob. I don't want folks to see the actual HTML text. I got a pic of a calendar, and, I want it to simply open my yah00 calendar in another window. I've figured out how to patch a pic to a link, but (of course) I want it to open in a new window, again, without the HTML text being visible. What am I missing? Reference: Create a hyperlink in Publisher that opens in a new window: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HA011587451033.aspx Use the ECMAScript code approach, and insert ...

How to show query parameters on an Excel page header or worksheet?
Is it possible to display query parameters on a page header or on a worksheet? I have a worksheet that uses a query to retrive data from an ODBC database. The Query prompts for the Start Date and End Date. I would like to be able to print the worksheet and display the Start Date and End Date the user typed in. Thank you for your assistance. ...

CONTROLING A PAGE IN MULTIPAGE
hello my friends, I have a multipage with 5 pages. I have make button to change page forward or backward. How i can disable the events of mouse click who change page in a multipage. Thanks Maybe you can disable the other pages so the users can't select them except by using your buttons: Option Explicit Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Dim NextPage As Long Dim iCtr As Long NextPage = Me.MultiPage1.Value + 1 If NextPage = Me.MultiPage1.Pages.Count Then NextPage = 0 End If For iCtr = 0 To Me.MultiPage1.Pages.Count - 1 Me.Mul...

My Page settings disappearing
I like the new My Page homepage customization feature, but every few days my settings disappear and my homepage is back to the standard msn.com. I'm running Vista, I've fiddled with my antivirus (Norton 360) and looked around in the IE Tools tab but can't figure out what I'm missing - any ideas? Thanks. -- MEL652 ...

Heading at top of page
Working in Word 2003, I put two spaces between a paragraph and the next 'heading 2'. This works fine until the 'heading 2' spills on to the next page. There is then two spaces gap at the top of the page. Is there a way to tell word to keep the heading at the top of the page if it spills over? Don't want to put in a hard page break. Thanks Jon. -- j4k How are you creating the spacing? If you are pressing Enter twice, then don't. Use Spacing Before instead (Paragraph dialog box, Indents and Spacing tab). -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Wo...

Print report with second page
Hi All, I have a report that we print. We want to be able to print an additional page of data a check box is checked. I have a command button they press now that generates the report. How would I do this so that the report stays as one report with 2 pages. Verses generating 2 seperate reports. Matt -- Matt Campbell mattc (at) saunatec [dot] com Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ...

PAGE SIZE DIFFICULTY
WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION REMAINS THE SAME. COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO SHRINK MY DOCUMENT TO MATCH MY PAPER SIZE >-----Original Message----- >WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION REMAINS THE SAME. >COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO SHRINK MY DOCUMENT TO MATCH MY PAPER SIZE >. > Choose Page setup from the File drop down menu and set the page size to suit your needs. Note that elements on the page do not change. You will have to rearrange to suit. MISS2728 wrote: > WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION RE...

Dynamic variable name
Hello, I would like to dynamically initialize controls in my form. I have a group of controls that have a name that starts by txtquantity. So I have: txtquantity1 txtquantity2 txtquantity3 etc To set the value of those fields, the easy solution would be to do: txtquantity1.value = toto1 txtquantity2.value = toto2 txtquantity3.value = toto3 etc But I would prefer to use a while to dynamically create the command line and to use something like this: While intLevel <= intnbNiveau txtQuantity & intLevel = "toto" & cstr(intLevel) intLevel = intLevel + 1 Wend...