how to create a memorandum

i need to know how to create a memorandum for my excel, but i need to do it
in word.

You can use Paste Special to link an Excel range into Word.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"tamara" <tamara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i need to know how to create a memorandum for my excel, but i need to do it
> in word.

0
Stefan

Script Create Mail Box
Is there a script I can run on an OU to create mailboxes in bulk and specify an Exchange Mail Store? I am in the process of creating a new Exchange server and I want to add users to an OU; run a script that will create the mailbox and assign it to an Exchange Storage Group based upon the OU. Does this sound possible? Yes it is absolutely possible although you'll have to find a script or right one yourself. An alternative might be to use a tool like ldifde to do a bulk import. Nue "Adam" <Adam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:40D54FE3-CCF1-40C2-830...

Creating a Report from one column of a table
I am not sure if this is possible to do but am hoping it is. I've created a database that gives information on clients and jobs. People fill out a form of a person details and tick different jobs - theres about 50 to choose, but no more than 10 would be picked for one person. Once they are ticked, it is shown in the table all correctly. What i am hoping to do is produce a report for each job - over 50 reports. But the report only shows one of the column/ticked boxes. For example, if theres 20 people and out of them 5 have the job 'retail' ticked, the report for Retail will only...

mfc, dynamically creating ActiveX controls
I am creating a GUI application using MFC. I need to create and place ActiveX controls at run time on a dialog box. I want to trap the mouse click events happening on the control. I would like to register an event handler so that whenever a mouse event occurs my callback function is called. Thanks nextgen78@gmail.com wrote: > I am creating a GUI application using MFC. I need to create and place > ActiveX controls at run time on a dialog box. I want to trap the mouse > click events happening on the control. I would like to register an > event handler so that whenever a mou...

Creating a Program level WBS
We would like to create a custom WBS for our organization using Project Server 2007. The WBS would include a hierarchical numbering scheme, a title and the definition. We would like to set it up so that a user, while creating a task on a schedule, could use a drop-down list to view the numbers and title and associate the proper WBS number to the task. The proper definition would also be associated to the task. This would be easy to do in a database, but not with Project Server custom fields. In solving this I have two questions: 1 - If I use a custom field for the numbers and the de...

Need help using data from multiple worksheets to create a Summary report
I hope someone can help me I have just started with a reasonably large homeless organisation where they collect large amounts of statistical data using excell. There are 25 induvidual services hence 25 induvidual data sets. Each set essentially contains the 1. a referral worksheet - name date etc (Monthly Tally of referals) 2. an induvidual stats sheet a variety of data (for each referal that becomes a client) 3. an occupancy stats sheet (Like a tally sheet 1 counts for each day + a Bfwd and Cfwd column) 4. a monthly summary report (combines data from all) Whilst a Database comes to mind a...

Create folder from within Access VB
Please will you advise on the following: I am trying to create a folder on the C drive of my PC from within Access VB. Hunting through the Access VB help files has got me the following but there are no examples and I get a message that "ActiveX component can't create object" in line 4 below (Set fs..) when I execute it. Public Function CreateFolder(strFolderName As String) Dim objTemp As Object Dim fs As Object Set fs = CreateObject("Scripting.FilesSystemObject") Set objTemp = fs.CreateFolder(strFolderName) Set objTemp = Null Set fs = Null /* Ignore any errors a...

create list based on criteria
Hello, I want some data from another sheet to automatically populate in a new sheet. The sheet holding the data is in A19:I150 and it has the heading is the following: Date Desc Code No Dep Disb Balance GL Cleared Balance 100,000.00 1/1/10 ABC zxcv 10-01 -1500 98,500.00 Y N 1/2/10 CVB werv 10-02 -78.69 98,421.31 Y N 1/5/10 CVB zxcv 10-08 -10.00 98,411.31 N Y 1/6/10 PPP werc 1023 -5.00 98,406...

Creating a Web Page
Hello, I'm fairly new to Visio, and I am in the process of making a handbook for our IT department. The reason we chose Visio was so that diagrams can be updated and saved without having to export anything. Most of it is text. So I'm trying to save as a web page, and when I view it, pages are either enlarged, far away, etc. Is it possible to display at 100% in the web browser so the comparison to the full page view in the Drawing View is the same? I think Visio crops the export to the contents of the page. You could draw a border around every page that matches the size of the p...

How Do You Create A fill in form?
I am relatively new to the Office applications and need help fast! I am working with Office 2007 & need to create an application that can be filled out on line & submitted. I will be using the form on my website. Would I creat the application in Word or Publisher and how do you create the blanks to be filled in? Is there a generic form on line that can be altered to suit your needs? I would suggest using Word, not Publisher. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word/HA100307461033.aspx -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft...

How do I create a frequency polygon in Excel?
I am trying to create a frequency polygon using mid-point values for the horizontal axis, and heights from a source. Put your midpoint values in a column, and the corresponding heights in the next column. Select this data and create an XY chart, using one of the options with connecting lines between points. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Benny" <Benny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EF4276D7-2EAA-4274-9261-0E3BBF4D9062@microsoft.com... >I...

How do I create Check list

Watch for a dialog to be created and cancel it
I have a handle to a dialog. I need to know when child dialog is created and then I want to send the child a message. In other words if a particular dialog appears on the screen then I automatically want to send it a message to close. (this is a little like the various apps around that will automatically click yes on some dialogs) Any idea how to watch for this? Thanks -- Michael Tissington http://www.tabtag.com http://www.oaklodge.com "Michael Tissington" <michael@nospam.com> wrote in message news:uHqLEMlpDHA.648@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I have a handle to a dial...

Creating Multiple charts in an Excel Sheet
Hi, I need to create a macro in Access which creates a report in an excel sheet. The excel sheet should contain a number of sheets (Sheet 1,Sheet 2,Sheet 3....).Inside each Sheet around 9 charts have to be displayed. Is it possible to create a macro for the same? Please can somebody help me with some vba code for creating multiple charts in a single excel sheet. Thanks, Sobha ...

I've run out of columns
I'm creating a template for a report where I need to fit in 12 weeks with each 7 days with each 3 columns and this has proven to be just one week too much for the columns available. I have reached column "IV" but still need another 18 columns to complete the sheet. How can I create them? Whenever I try to insert colums I am told that Microsoft Excel cannot shift cells with non-blank data off the worksheet.... I hope someone can help, thanks a million to all in advance.... Helga Hi You can't. Read about 'Microsoft Excel Specification' in 'Getting Started&...

how to create 0 to 0 value charts
how can i create a chart that for the values that start say for example from 0 for a speed of 1000 and then revolve through different values of speed. these values values when plotted initially start from 0 for 1000 and reach a highest value at say 4000 and return back to 0 at 1000 speed. say that values if they look like these, 1000 0 1400 7 1500 680000 1800 0 2000 650000 2500 660000 3000 750000 3100 800000 3400 0 3500 0 3700 0 3800 0 4000 0 4300 0 4500 0 5000 0 5300 0 5500 0 5700 0 6000 0 6000 0 5700 0 5500 0 5300 0 5000 0 4500 0 4300 0 4000 0 3800 0 3700 0 3500 0 3400 0 3100 0 3000 8500...

Creating a chart. #2
The code below creates a chart and places it on the Excel spreadsheet. I can;t seem to find a couple of things how can I control what is displayed on the x and y axis? and how can I control how wide or how many points are displayed. oChart = oWS.Parent.Charts.Add With oChart .ChartWizard(_ReadingArrayList3, Excel.XlChartType.xlLine, , Excel.XlRowCol.xlRows) '.ChartWizard(oResizeRange, Excel.XlChartType.xlLine, , Excel.XlRowCol.xlRows) oSeries = .SeriesCollection(1) '' oSeries.XValues = oWS.Range("A2", "A6&quo...

Create a yearly recurring calendar with appts.
Every year I have to retype my reminders in the new year calendar. Any way that the reminders are all ready there & just the year & days change on the calender What I want to do is have a 2006 calendar with all my appts that are on my 2005 calendar to automatically carry over without having to retype ...

How to create this chart?
I have the following three columns: - ticker symbol - stock returns - number of days held I've created a chart that displays the return and days held for each stock. I've done this in a vertical bar chart. The dollar return is on the Y axis. Returns are blue bars with days held in red next to its respective return. The X asix displays points. It goes from 0 to 85. I'm not sure what this is. Can some explain the meaning of points? Should I have done something different for the X axis? I'd like the bar chart display. I'd also like a horizontal line to go from the to...

How do I create columns in a catalog merge?
How do I re-arrange the merge fields into columns instead of rows? (Top to bottom - 3 columns per page) Resize the "catalog merge area" until it says it will repeat 3 across. Resize the merge area vertically so it says Area will repeat 1 down. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "dcallaway" <dcallaway@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56B87903-2B55-46F8-9A19-5089F9A1C2C4@microsoft.com... > How do I re-arrange the merge fields into columns instead of rows? (Top to > bottom...

Creating Forms using VBA
I would like to create data entry forms with buttons that enable Find Previous, Find Next and New (as appear on the standard microsoft form). I can create the forms in VBA and enter data from the form into the worksheet. Can anyone help with coding for the other functions? A level students are creating these forms, using the standard microsoft form doesn't allow them to show their skills - creating their own does, so using the standard form isn't an option. (excel 2003) Thanks Hi Suzi http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;829070 How to use Visual Basic for ...

Creating Tables
Most Microsoft Office products have the ability to create a table. However, Visio seems to be missing this feature. I've tried using the Comparison Feature shape and the Grid in the Charting Shapes section, but these are a bit tedious for what I need. I need something that will automatically add a new row when I'm typing text and that I can tab between the different cells. Is there a better method to creating tables? Unfortunately Visio does not have support for Tables. You have to build them up from rectangles manually. -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is prov...

How to delegate "Create Mailbox" rights?
Hello, Small office here and would like to delegate the right to my helpdesk to create user accounts with mailboxes. Delegating the "Create User Account" was easy, but cannot seem to be able to delegate the "Create Mailbox" rights. Using Exchange 2003 ent on Win3K server AD 3K as well. workstation is windows XP pro with ADUC and Exchange Manager installed. Any help appreciated. ...

set item tax for each store when creating item in HQ
When creating items in HQ via the wizard you should be able to set the item tax for each store. It currently defaults to the only tax option you have, so if you create a large matrix you either have to go into each item separately, go the the item tax tab, and change the other stores tax code, or you have to issue a WS320. This seems like a lot of work for creating and managing an item. The more hoops you have to jump through to manage your business through HQ the less appealing the product is to clients. They get very frustrated as they find out how inefficient HQ really is. -- Ronald...

Create/Add new customer via SQL/COM
I need to be able to create a new customer account via code/SQL. I'm trying to find out if there's a QSRules property/method that will do it (I don't think so), and if not, what are the tables besides Customer that get records created at the same time? Obviously, it depends on what info is provided but is there a set of tables that get touched by default? Or is it safe to just add a record to Customer and then go from there? Alternatively, is there a way to "call" whatever gets called when you click on "New" from the "Find" window under "...

how to create a flyer selling fireworks
'Don't know about versions other than Publisher 2000 but it has several templates for flyers. In 2000 select File, New and then, "Flyers" from the Wizards list. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "prem" <prem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:43F5EEC1-227A-483B-A829-0D7C8C21B53C@microsoft.com... > Newer versions also have several flyer templates. Do you have a specific question? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Don Schmidt" <Don E...