How do you change the formatting for envelops in the normal templ.

the envelop paragraph formatting is 1.15 and 10 pt at end - this is not what
I want - How do I change it to be single and 0 pts for all documents based on
the normal template?

Modify (or reset) the Envelope Address style, which by default does not have
these characteristics.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"dcluchi" <dcluchi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> the envelop paragraph formatting is 1.15 and 10 pt at end - this is not
> what
> I want - How do I change it to be single and 0 pts for all documents based
> on
> the normal template?

0
Suzanne

Today's Total Change (but not a Q re mutual fund updates)
In M06, Portfolio Manager, the total shown at the bottom of view as Today's Total Change does not, in fact, reset to $0 at the start of each day. It keeps yesterday's value and, apparently, uses that value as the starting point for the next trading day's gain or loss. Right now, for instance, on Sunday, I'm looking at Friday's gain as Today's Total Change (TTC). If I am correct about this, is there a way to reset TTC to zero at the start of each trading day? Thank you. Dave M. re: "keeps yesterday's value and, apparently, uses that value as the starti...

Change background color of inbound email
In Outlook 2007, I have from left to right, Mail - shows all inbound, sent, and mail folders, the next is my inbox, and the third is the actual email being show that is highlighted in my inbox. My problem is that some email when it is displayed can not be seen due to colors. 90 percent of my email is fine, but some email I can not read because of the font color, or the background color. I want to know how do I change the background color, or font color of a displayed email? A quick trick is to click somewhere in that message and then press CTRL+A. The message will then be shown...

Excel formatting issues
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Recently I have started having problems with excel not displaying the correct format. For instance I format the cell for currency and the number doesn't change to currency. Also, don't remember having the zero value problem before-numbers starting with zero not showing the Zero. It almost like I have some kind of bug or something. I have the latest update v 12.2.3 any suggestions? > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may no...

Data Validation Query:
Hi Guys, First Post. I need help with the following: I have a row of cells that is custom formatted as H:MM 1) Users enter their overtime in hours and minutes (H:MM) What I am trying to do is have data validation that they can only put their overtime H:MM 2) I try and validate their input by going to DATA | VALIDATION | ALLOW | CUSTOM | and custom = H:MM For some reason this will not work. Does anybody know how to get this working? Any Help would be much appreciated. Rgds, Bw --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You can choose "Time" from the Allow list...

Having Formatting Remain on "Called" cell using IF function
I'm using an IF function to call some other cells, but I want to have the various words color coded, eg ("Certified" is green, "Recertify" is yellow, and "Not Certified" is red). I have the IF function working correctly, but when it "calls" the cell to have it display the appropriate word, the color of each word is not brought along with it...only the text. Is there a way to be able to color code it so that the appropriate color appears? Thanks! -- Zaraf ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Zaraf's Profi...

Locating Normal.dot
How o I locate normal.dot in Word 2003. I tried searching but it doesn;t come up. I work in a network enviroment with an Exchange server. When I reply to my 1st email of the day it tells me it can't open word as my editor. Consequently when i open a wWord doc there is nothing there. -- JoAnn It will be in the User Templates folder, the location of which you can determine by selecting Options from the Tools menu and then go to the General Tab and click on the File Locations button. -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups un...

Auditing changes to distribution groups
Whenever I add or remove someone from a security group I can find a corresponding eventid between somewhere between # 620-640 with the change. I don't always see this for distribution groups. Sometimes there's no audit logging of these changes. Does anyone know under what event ID and where DL list changes are audit logged? ...

What converter do I need to change my QPW files to work in Excel 2
I had Quattro Pro (about 2003 -2004) on my computer when my hard drive crashed now I have Excel 2003. What converter do I need to change my QPW files to work in Excel 2003? puzzled Maybe the following will help....depending upon version of QP, I believe. You need the Quattro Pro convertors from MS. http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/results.aspx?Scope=DC&Query=quattro+pro Then read this from Jim Rech http://snipurl.com/cz3x Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 06:46:04 -0800, "puzzled" <puzzled @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I had Quattro Pro (about...

2007 Charts not retaining formatting
We have a spreadsheet that we have put together with a number of calculations and charts. Several scheets have two charts on it with the data and some comments. The system keeps changing some of the chart formatting such as label sizes, color or even the size of the whole chart. This can happen when we get ready to print several sheets or even save the file exit Excel and reopen the file. It seems to have a lot of loose ends with things just happening to the formats in the file. This was a new spreadsheet created as a 2007 Macro Spreadsheet. (We had to use a custom function since ...

message tracking log format
We are about ready to upgrade from E2k to E2k03. Yes, we know E2k07 is out but we aren't ready to go there yet :) We use the message tracking log to generate some internal security reports. We've noticed a change in some of the data. In Exchange 2000, the log showed the sender or recipient in standard smtp format user@domain In Exchange 2003, it appears that sometimes it shows in an LDAP DN format. So my questions are: 1) is that a configurable option? 2) if not, can someone explain, or point to a KB article, that explains the entries? What is confusing us is the "sometim...

Exchange 2003 SP1 and OWA changes
I am yet to confirm the following in the lab but it appears to be correct. I have been using a single exchange 2003 server without sp1 in a mixed mode with exchange 5.5 in the lab and found that for users to access OWA one of the following conditions must be met along with the users mailbox residing on the 2003 server 1. One of their email domains must be present in the default recipient policy. 2. If none of their email address domains are present in the default policy then a new virtual directory for mailboxes must be present and assocciated with the smtp domain from a recipient po...

Cell Format #7
Hello, I have a column where I would like to format as ##-##-##- ##-##-##. I went to Format > Cells and format it in Custom category. It works fine when I enter values, but when the data starts with a text, it won't work. Any suggestions. When I entered 123456789123, it converts to 12-34-56-78- 91-23. When I entered AU1234567890, it doesn't do anything. I want it to covert to AU-12-34-56-78-90. Any ideas would be helpful. You can only format numbers that way, you could custom format as "AU"-##-##-##-##-## and just enter the numbers 1234567890 -- Regards, ...

How can I sum amounts formated as B O L D only?
Hi! I need to get a total from a worksheet that has hundreds of amounts in it. However, I only need the total of the amounts that were marked with have BOLD font. Please help me I don't have much experience with EXCEL. Thank you very much! W a n d a Hi, Wanda- By any chance, is there a word next to the bold number? Maybe the word "Total"? It would be easier to derive the total using a word than using the bold format. On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:37:06 -0800, "wanda" <wanda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi! >I need to get a total from a worksheet...

XSLT number-format command and scientific notation (HELP!)
Well, the project I am working on has now come to a screeching halt! I have been developing a program that heavily utilizes ADO.NET record sets. To generate reports, I convert the recordset to XML, and then apply an XSLT to transform the XML into HTML. This works great (or did) until today. I just found out that the "number-format" command in XSLT can't handle scientific notation! So when I try to format these numbers I just get "NaN" on the output report!!! There are only two solutions I can see, and don't know how to implement either of them. One would be to get ...

Customer Level Prices Changing After Additional Items Added to A Sale
Hello Ladies & Gents, Here's something wierd I have come across. If you define price levels for an item and then on the POS select a customer with a corresponding level and ring up that item, the item will show up with the level price and the bold font. However, if you ring up additional items that don't have price levels defined, the the price of the first item goes back to regular and the font changes back to normal! However, if you ring up all your items first and then select the customer, then items with price levels will be adjusted accordingly. Obviously, this is not...

Underline % format
How can I get cells that have the % format to have underlines that are similar to what you get with the accounting format? Will a custom format do it? Will Fleenor Will@k2e.com Just format the cells with the "percent format" of your choice, then highlight the cell(s) again and right-click > FormatCells > Font tab > select single accounting underline........... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABgx3 "Will Fleenor" <will@k2e.com> w7yuuuuuuuuuuu][[[[[56tttttttttttttttttttt[[[[[[[[3222rote in message news:eKr3Y5IWFHA.2960@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > How can I g...

3.0 Lastname change ???
I made a new user and then changed the way it show lastname name to name lastname. How can I get the first user to be in this format ? Jack Can I just change the full name for the user en the table for systemusers ??? There hasn't been created other things than this user in the system ? "Jack" <jackdSPAM@jackd.dk> skrev i en meddelelse news:OUjgKfOeGHA.3388@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I made a new user and then changed the way it show lastname name to name >lastname. > > How can I get the first user to be in this format ? > > Jack > You can...

internet options change and ie 8
i have ie 8 and have noticed that my internet options icon changes and im wondering what that means. the icon is a globe type image and then for some reason not of my doing (as far as i know) it changes and has a white square in front of the globe and the square has a check mark on it. its probably not a big deal but im just curious what it is doing and what it means. thank you in advance. kf. "kf" <kf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F1B7252-67A7-4BEF-8BB6-983C8B8C2026@microsoft.com... > i have ie 8 and have noticed that my internet o...

how would i change default user name all excel files
I am doing a learn direct course and had to use the help facility with question; Find out how you would change the default user name for all excel files. If somebody could help please email me on georginacambridg@aol.com Tools|Options|General Tab and modify the "user name" box learner wrote: > > I am doing a learn direct course and had to use the help facility with > question; > Find out how you would change the default user name for all excel files. > If somebody could help please email me on georginacambridg@aol.com -- Dave Peterson ...

Changing producet key in RMS
I input the incorrect product key while installing RMS on a client (I have mutiple clients and just input the wrong one). I would like to change the key to the correct one. How do I do this easily? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0576_01C7B447.A8CDDD50 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Richard, Either hand the Product ID sheet to the other client or put in the = correct Product ID and when the other is installed, they will have to = call for a different Product ID. Product ID's are NOT...

How do I change my email address for Office Online?
How do I change my email address for Office Online? ...

How do I change
When typing long text into the cell page break is not dividing it, so as a result only part of text is printed out. Changing the column width of is not the option. How I can change the default maximum row height (409 points to the larger number, and how I could devide cell with the page break? ...

Formatting #5
I am using Outlook 2007. How do I turn off the Formating view where you see the space, enter and other symboles on the page? Thanks - Sam Format Text Tab, click the Formatting Symbols button on the Ribbon. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Sam" <smd6169@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23MlozXROIHA.4476@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I am using Outlook 2007. How do I turn off the Formating view where you >see the space, enter and other symboles on the page? > > Thanks - Sam > ...

Changing cost on IMC
Hi, I have recently joined my E2K3 to my existing Exch 55 site. both Exchange servers has IMC installed. I have changed the cost of the Exch 55 to cost 99 in the Address Space tab and hoping all outgoing email will send through the E2K3 IMC. But for users on the Exch 55, emails still going out through the Exch 55 IMC instead of the E2K3 IMC. Am I missing something here ? How can I make sure and confirm external emails will sent through the E2K3 IMC ? ps. I have waited 1 day. TIA Steven This may help: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/883407/ -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com...