How do I use the thumbnail view to re-order pages in a doc file?

PDF file pages in most readers can be re-ordered using the thumbnail layout
by simple dragging up or down. I cannot figure out how this might be done in
MSWord's thumbnail view equivalent with doc files, nor does there seem to be
any information available in Help. Can this be done at all - and if so, how?

Word doesn't really have "pages."

One thing you could do is start each page with a heading set to "page
break before," then go to Outline View, collapse the headings to that
level, and drag the visible headings up or down.

On Jun 5, 5:47=A0pm, sgodlovitch <sgodlovi...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> PDF file pages in most readers can be re-ordered using the thumbnail layo=
ut
> by simple dragging up or down. I cannot figure out how this might be done=
 in
> MSWord's thumbnail view equivalent with doc files, nor does there seem to=
 be
> any information available in Help. Can this be done at all - and if so, h=
ow?

0
Peter

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Maximum file sizes

Where can I download 'USBSTOR.SYS' file
I bought a new IPod and as I am giong through the New Hardware Wizard, I receive the error message...."The file 'USBSTOR.SYS' on Windows XP Profesional Service Pack 2 CD is needed. Type the path where the file is located and then click OK." I don't where I can find this file. Can I download it from Microsoft's web site? On 18-01-10 02:48, Kim M Wagie wrote: > I bought a new IPod and as I am giong through the New Hardware Wizard, I > receive the error message...."The file 'USBSTOR.SYS' on Windows XP > Profesional Service Pack 2 CD is need...

"View Image Slide Show"

File size #11

find action on log file

Linking files 2 ways

Using Relative path for XML data file?

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Save as .doc
In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? REBeyer wrote: > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? Not that I know of. You can save as .txt, open in Word, and save as a Word doc, though. "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" wrote: > REBeyer wrote: > > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? > > Not that I know of. You can save as ...

Disk drive order
Hello, How to make my disk driver appear as C: (Its a virtual boot drive) and enumerate the other disk accordingly? The physical disk is always enumerate first, and windows think he is C: Thanks Guilherme You are out of luck, physical devices are always enumerated first. This has been true since Windows 2000. -- Don Burn (MVP, Windows DKD) Windows Filesystem and Driver Consulting Website: http://www.windrvr.com Blog: http://msmvps.com/blogs/WinDrvr Remove StopSpam to reply "Guilherme Moro" <guilherme.moro@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7f0...

using the journal on outlook

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Viewing group calendars in CRM

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

Search media files
I have WMP 11 on Windows XP SP3. I have recently move all my music on an external hard disk. Now that I want to search the media files so that it changes the file path and I can listen to my music, it seems that there is no search media files in my Tools menu. What am I doing wrong? On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 14:22:01 -0700, newsy <newsy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have WMP 11 on Windows XP SP3. I have recently move all my music on an >external hard disk. Now that I want to search the media files so that it >changes the file path and I can listen to my music, i...

Any way to open an excel file directly to a worksheet?
I am building an application with an icon that launches an excel file when clicked. Is there any way I can open the file directly to a specified worksheet? The names of the worksheet are fixed and so is the file, so I am guessing adding some parameter after the filename should do the trick. Any help will be appreciated. Regards Sid -- skiddyrow ------------------------------------------------------------------------ skiddyrow's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=23965 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=386335 Hey...