How do I use double spacing between words instead of one space?

I am doing an assignment and I need to type my work with double spacing
between words instead of a single space. How do I adjust the spacing between
words

On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 15:42:01 -0700, Chiara14
<Chiara14@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am doing an assignment and I need to type my work with double spacing
>between words instead of a single space. How do I adjust the spacing between
>words

You don't -- not in Word.

When you're all done typing, you could use the Replace dialog to
replace one space character with two space characters, and click the
Replace All button. Just don't try to do this more than once, or
you'll wind up with four spaces between words.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

You do that in Format > Paragraph.

On Apr 29, 9:39=A0pm, Jay Freedman <jay.freed...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 15:42:01 -0700, Chiara14
>
> <Chiar...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> >I am doing an assignment and I need to type my work with double spacing
> >between words instead of a single space. How do I adjust the spacing bet=
ween
> >words
>
> You don't -- not in Word.
>
> When you're all done typing, you could use the Replace dialog to
> replace one space character with two space characters, and click the
> Replace All button. Just don't try to do this more than once, or
> you'll wind up with four spaces between words.
-1
Peter

if cell is text move left one column

punblisher and word prcoessing software
can publisher be used as word processing sofware? Not very successfully, it's a desktop publishing program. If you don't have the $, download and install OpenOffice. OpenOffice Writer is an excellent word processor — very similar to MS Word. "shelagh" <shelagh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:834CE68F-4492-466A-91DC-694F807C578C@microsoft.com... > can publisher be used as word processing sofware? It *could* but it's not the best tool for that job. Specifically what do you want to do? -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask...

Using scanner in Word97

Using later version of microsoft access

Using Company Wide Mail Templates.

Dynamic Range Selection Using VBA

Removing random extra spaces
I have a column for comments there are 900 rows (A1:A900) this data is being imported from another source and some users have extra spaces that I want to remove and place in (B1:B900)...I also want to format it so that it is converted from all caps to all lowercase. For example: A1 reads "INT IN A FREE QUOTE ON 50000 CASH FOR DEBT CONSOLIDATION" B2 reads "int in a free quote on 50000 cash for debt consolidation" -- jermsalerms ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jermsalerms's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/mem...

Removing spaces from text #4
I'm in excel and i have a bunch of text data that has an extra space at the end of the text on the right hand side for each cell. Is there any easy way to remove this space? Use the TRIM() function. -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "lj" <lj@spu.edu> wrote in message news:1144876429.220961.309040@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > I'm in excel and i have a bunch of text data that has an extra space at > the end of the text on the right hand side for each cell. Is there any > easy way to remove this space? > I tried using that function but the results st...

Word 2004 and kyocera printer issue
Hi, I am running a fully patched MAC OSX.4 machine with Office 2004 fully patched. I have installed the latest Kyocera OS X English 10.2 drivers from the kyocera website, for KM7530 model. The driver installs a job accounting feature in the printing presets for that particular printer. The function will work fine for every program other than word, word will not allow you the option to enter a pin code. all the features seem to be greyed out. If i reinstall and go immediately to anotherr program such as Eudora or Firefox or even Excel I can enter and lock the pin number in and it will print...

Using Publisher 200 with Publisher 2003

Bank One Download is not working

Combining Several Worksheet into one
I have over 30 excel worksheets that are: 1. Password protected 2. The sheet is also password protected 3. Each worksheet contains only one tab call "All" and this tab is in the same format and contains the same column in every sheet. 4. It's located in the same folder I need to write a macro that will open all these workbook in this folder and combine the data into one new sheet with only one tab called "All". I am able to write the code to open all the workbook but am having a difficult time figuring out how to copy only the cells with data into the new workbook...

How to use different return email addresses
I use outlook 98. I have a mailbox with three aliases. People sending me emails can use any of the three email aliases and the email will arrive in the same mailbox. Accessing the mailbox once will retrieve all messages regardless of which alias was used. If I reply to these emails though, I want the recipient to think that the email has come from the alias that they originally used. What outlook always seems to do is use the email address of the service that is listed first in Tools->Services->Delivery. Is there any way Outlook can be set up so when I reply to a given email, my email ...