How do i show the office assistant in microsoft 2007?

I wanna see the paper clip dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The office assistant is no longer available in Office 2007.

Yves

"Frankdoodle" <Frankdoodle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I wanna see the paper clip dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0
Yves
3/28/2010 9:15:01 PM
http://www.appscout.com/2007/02/to_kill_a_paperclip.php

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 23:15:01 +0200, "Yves Dhondt"
<yves.dhondt@gmail.com> wrote:

>The office assistant is no longer available in Office 2007.
>
>Yves
>
>"Frankdoodle" <Frankdoodle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I wanna see the paper clip dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0
Jay

Office 2004, New Computer, No CD
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I recently purchased a new MacBook because my old one crapped out. I was running Office 2004, but I installed it a few years ago and no longer have the CD. From everything I've read, 2004 is no longer available, but 2008 just sounds like a big, expensive disaster. Is there a way for me to get 2004 onto my new computer without the CD and without transferring everything from my old (practically unusable) computer? Also...I bought the new computer during the free upgrade promotion but was unaware that it was going on. ...

2 spaces as a typo in PowerPoint 2007
Is there any to have 2 spaces be a typo in PowerPoint 2007 like it is in Word? Yup, under Office button choose PowerPoint Options from the bottom right corner. From the new menu choose Proofing. Under AutoCorrect Options... you have the opportunity to add various typos you wish PowerPoint to correct. Kristiina AndyA wrote: >Is there any to have 2 spaces be a typo in PowerPoint 2007 like it is in Word? -- I help with Excel and PowerPoint Office ToDo http://www.officetodo.com Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/powerpoint/201005/1 ...

how to import outlook/office 2003 messages to outlook express
I have outlook 2003 on my desktop which saves messages in .pst file & on my notebook I have outlookexpress. Pls tell me how to import messages /folder from outlook2003 to my outlookexpress Regards, Attique On Sun, 16 May 2004 08:03:58 -0700, "attique" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have outlook 2003 on my desktop which saves messages >in .pst file & on my notebook I have outlookexpress. >Pls tell me how to import messages /folder from >outlook2003 to my outlookexpress > If you don't have Outlook on your notebook, you can't ...

Change rows to show to more than 250
Is this possible somehow ? Jack No. When CRM 3.0 was in beta they had an option for 500 records but removed it in the final release. Maybe the justification was a performance one ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Jack" <jackdSPAM@jackd.dk> wrote in message news:uLG$%23Y39GHA.1200@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is this possible somehow ? > > Jack > ...

Why my Access 2007's response is so slow?
Hi all, I have a machine with spec AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.6Ghz and 4GB of Memory running on a 32bit Windows Vista. When I switch the views from design to forms/reports, Access needs to think for at least a few seconds before it could response to me. It also sometimes happends on when I tried to move around the objects in the design view of form/report. I tried it in another pretty old XP machine. The problem didn't exist. At first I thought it was the problem of the network. So I copied the file to local and do the same thing, but it didn't help. What else can I do ...

why won't word 2007 release control of a .rtf file after exiting w
I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH ACCESS TO RICH TEXT FILES BY PROGRAMS OTHER THAN WORD------ AFTER THE FILE OPEN IN WORD IS CLOSED AND EVEN AFTER WORD HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN (EXITED) ---------- I GET THE ERROR MESSAGE THAT THE FILE IS "IN USE" BY WORD WHEN (FOR EXAMPLE) AN ATTEMPT IS MADE TO DELETE IT ---- SOMETIMES WHEN RE-OPENING THE FILE AFTER RE-STARTING WORD THE FILE CANNOT BE SAVED BECAUSE IT IS IN "READ ONLY" MODE ------- AFTER MUCH FIDDLING AROUND I FINALLY MANAGED TO DELETE THE PROBLEM FILE ONLY TO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM RETURN WITH A DIFFERNT FILE ----- WORD 200...

Office XP on a windows 7 machine
I currently own Office Professional XP. I have to buy a new machine that will have Windows 7 as the OS. Will I still be able to install my software on this new machine w/o any issues? Or will I be forced to buy a newer version? I don't know about 32 bit vs 64 bit, Or various versions or beta's, I just want to use what I have on whatever machine I buy. Thanks Tom If no naswer here check the Win7 forum at: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/w7itpro "Tom" <TesnoBay@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:38e18fec-2219-467c-...

Having user defined styles in one doc show up in all other docs

How do I replace lost product key for free trial office 2007?
help-deleted email w free trial key numbers Then you are SOL. "mel" <mel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:99AC438F-28E6-49D2-A6D9-A6C2589243B5@microsoft.com... : help-deleted email w free trial key numbers ...

Microsoft Money 2003
When I try to print a chart or report, I get the message "This program has caused a default, etc." and it shuts down. Can you give me some hints on how to correct this? Thanks Is this all reports or a particular one? If it's only one, try resetting the report. If that doesn't help, try it in a new file. If it does it in multiple files, you may need to try updating your printer driver or removing and reinstalling Money. "Mary J" <mjohns04@mail.win.org> wrote in message news:035001c377cc$e2e77840$a301280a@phx.gbl... > When I try to print a chart or re...

Office 2007 and Windows 7 Multilingual Issue
Hi All, Need some help setting up multilingual for Office 2007. Here's what I have: OS: Windowns 2007 Enterprise Office: Office 2007 Pro w/ SP2 Language Pack: Install several language packs thru the Windows 7 Update process So, here's the thing. I can't get the UI in the office apps (WOrd, Excel, etc) to display the language I want. For example, I want the ribbon to display in Chinese. Reading thru the documentations from Microsoft, it saids I need to select the laugage in the "Display Language" tab on All Programs -> Microsoft Office -> M...

Sharing tasks in OL 2007
We have a staff Atty office which keeps task lists for Civil (CV) and Criminal (CR) cases by year. There are like 2 - 3 for every year such as CV09 and CR09, however they track for more than just the current year. The person that creates these lists uses some user defined fields so when new users get these shared, they have to create the same fields. My question relates to the inconsistent behavior of the field when adding it to a new task list. Sometimes, the user enters a new field and it is available for subsequent task lists and other times the user has to add teh same new...

Using an office program to replace an adding machine and tape
Our business uses adding machines on desks next to computers to create balancing tapes involving counting cash and checks (bookkeeping). Is there a program in office that can replace these conventional adding machines, creating a print out tape as well? Someone said that excel's formula function taxcal may be used for this, does anyone know what the best way it? Thank-you! On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:24:01 -0700, jimtmcdaniels <jimtmcdaniels@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Our business uses adding machines on desks next to computers to create >balancing tapes involving c...

Exch 2007 Mail Enabled Public Folder Assistant Reply With rule.
I want to setup an auto-reply public mail folder. Using my Outlook 2007 client, I creat a new public folder called "reply". I mail-enable this public folder by running: Enable-MailPublicFolder -Identity "\reply" I verify that my public folder is mail enabled by running: get-mailpublicfolder -id Reply |fl I can see that my public folder has an email address - great. Next, I go back to my Outlook 2007 client, and find the public folder. I open up the Properties. I go to Administration, then Folder Assistant. I add a new rule. The rule runs the "reply with" option...

XL 2007 : Noty able to move data values in XY Scatter chart
Hi All, In Excel 2003 I can move data values (scattered points) in XY Scatter chart however this functionality is not working in Excel 2007. Any help? Tushar - Search Google for "excel 2007 deprecate chart" and one of the results is http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/2006/08/28/724641.aspx which says "Direct Manipulation of Data Points on Charts In Previous versions of Excel, data points on a chart could be dragged, resulting in their source values being changed on the worksheet. This seldom used feature has been deprecated for Excel 2007." - Mike http://www...

Out of Office Assistant #58
I can not get the tool bar option to appear for out of office assistant. How do I can this opition? The out of office assistant is under the tools menu if you are on an exchange server. To create a rule that acts like the out of office assistant look at the following KB: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;311107 Cheers "LISA" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:99af01c49738$b4ac25c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I can not get the tool bar option to appear for out of > office assistant. How do I can this opition? ...

Outlook 2007 wont send emails when using contacts
If i select people in my contacts to send out an email, it wont send. It just gives me a parameter error. But, if i manually type the same email, it will work. I looked in the contacts, and the email addresses are correct. I did notice, however, that when i select a contact, outlook puts ' ' around the addresses. When i removed the ' ' it works. Could this be the issues? If so, how do i fix this? You didn't specify the method used for recipient selection. How were these Contacts created? Are their email addresses resolved? -- Russ Valentine "turbowrx...

Showing #N/A in a formula
I�m using VLook Up and I don�t want to show the result when it is equal to #N/A, or change it by another value. I can do it replacing formulas by values, but I wouldn�t like to do this. Any ideas? Thanks a lot!!!! --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Select all the culprit cells and use conditional formatting: change "cell value is" to "formula Is" and, assuming E1 is the active cell, enter: =ISERROR(E1), then click the format button, Font tab, make the font white. Bob Umlas Excel MVP "Nekro >" <<Nekro.152xn4@excelforum-nospam.com&g...

office outlook 2003
Whenever a new meeting request is chosen and sent to appropriate recipients, an extra line of text appears at the receiver's email (see below). #BugFix:15 I do not know where in outlook to delete/disable this line of text, as users are getting confused seeing it in their email. Not a part of Outlook - look to third party installations that work with Outlook such as an anti-spam application. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be del...

OL 2007 leave messages on server: all mail each retrieval
Monday 2 computers in an office: Vista business, with OL 2007, all updates Both computers access the same mail box on the smtp server. Both computers are set to "Leave Messages on Server" One is the "master" in that it is also set to delete after 5 days, and when deleted The "slave" machine gets ALL email at each retrieval. I have deleted all messages from server,... And so on. Suggestions? J They each have their own pst file, correct? How frequently does each one check for new mail? If under 5 min, set it to 10 and see if it helps. Do you have an ant...

My text boxes have shadows, but printing some don't show?
I have a calendar with text boxes. I have put shadows around them but when I print, several boxes print without the shadow around them. I have Pub 2007 If the text boxes are touching it could be a layering problem. See if bringing to the front helps. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Crafty Lady" <Crafty Lady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:69E8B0EB-E169-4179-8935-C300D5F73EBD@microsoft.com... >I have a calendar with text boxes. I have put shadows around them but when I > print, several boxes print without the shadow around them. > > I ...

GP6 EXPORT TO Office XP ERROR
I HAVE THIS PROBLEM: CANNOT EXPORT, NO DATA ON THE MSEXCEL I KNOW THERE IS A SOLUTION FOR THAT I HAVE TO COPY SOME FILES BUT I FORGOT WHICH ONES FABIEN ...

Gridlines not showing on screen
I have an employee that is having problems showing gridlines. Everytime she creates a new worksheet it does not show the gridlines even though the show gridlines box is checked. If we change the gridline color from automatic it will show them only on that worksheet but will not show it on a new one. Any suggestions? > I have an employee that is having problems showing gridlines. Everytime she creates a new worksheet it does not show the gridlines even though the show gridlines box is checked. If we change the gridline color from automatic it will show them only on that worksheet but w...

How do I show yyyy only on x axis of a chart?
I did not use a formula for the date (4-digit year only) in column A, I manually entered the years. When I attempt to create a chart, the years either show up as 1, 2, 3, etc or as m/d/yyyy with the year showing in all instances as 1900. Can you help me enter the yyyy only on the x axis of the chart? Unfortunately there is no option for yyyy in "format cells>date". Hi, The answer depends on the version of Excel you are using. 2003: Select the chart and choose Chart, Source Data, Series tab, and delete the Year series from the Series box. Then select the Category (X) ...