How do I set a Word doc to always print manual feed?

In Word 2003, you'd go to page setup, paper source.  I can't find anything
comparable in 2007.  I print a lot of labels & letterhead & need this.

The dialog is the same - click the arrow bottom right of the Page Setup
Group on the Page Layout tab.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"JJ" <JJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In Word 2003, you'd go to page setup, paper source.  I can't find anything
> comparable in 2007.  I print a lot of labels & letterhead & need this.

0
Graham

Set message subject here ...
I use excel to store my audio cd information, i have a big collection of music cds I have it like Column A = Currently blank Column B = Artist Column C = Track Column D = Cd Name Then say a cd as 10 tracks then it will be 10 Rows containing artist, track name, cd name etc. What i would like if it is possible so far i do it manually but would like it easier etc. Where i drag down column A and it will automatically number each cd for me, it would be similar to this... 0001 / Prince / Alphabet Street / Greatest Hits 0001 / Prince / 1999 / Greatest Hits 0002 / Madon...

how do I set up publisher 2000 to print business cards 10 per pag.
I can only get 4 on a page. When you are ready to print, in the print dialog, you will be able to change the page properties. Click page options, custom options, change the side margin to .75, change the top margin to .5, change the gaps to zero. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "yvette" <yvette@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D4E614E-3F33-456D-B7D9-E1A8CD452C13@microsoft.com... >I can only get 4 on a page. Here's I do it with Publisher 2000. File Page Setup Special Si...

shared calendar/printing issues
Hi, I'm new on this forum, but seems to be a very nice folks aroun here! here's the situation I have. there's this manager who shared her calendar with her admin, her admi is able to access the calendar (the manager gave her owner' permissions), so, she's able to access it, to accept, decline, etc etc, the funny thing is that when the admin tries to print he manager's calendar, it works fine on a month view, and on a week view but when she tries to print on a day view, Outlook returns an erro message "the program interface returned an unknown error, close th app...

Incorrect printing of Visio 2003 drawings in Word 2003
I got the error described in KB 827865 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;827865&Product=visio2003 with Visio 2003 and Word 2003, in Embedded Visio Objects as well as in placed .emf files or copy/pasted images using Enhanced Metafile format and all this while using just normal latin characters. I do already use current drivers and the problem appears when creating PDFs as well as when printing to a PostScript printer. Any help would be very much appreciated! Matthias Have you tried inserting them as Word Drawing objects? That works best for me. Randall Arnold ...

RMS should show what bar code it is going to print
Okk when a item is made in RMS and the customer makes his own barcode and selects a barcode format to print it should show at the bottom of the screen what barcode is being created(as in the case of UPC, EAN it has a check Digit) That way the customer can put in the check digit in the number so it will scann after printing. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the...

Word crashes or hangs constantly

Join Query
Hello, I am using Access 2003 with no ability to switch versions. I have two tables. 1 is the current inventory of Fuel Cards, and the second is the new inventory of Fuel Cards. I want to find all the NEW Fuel Cards that exist only in the second table. SO I have list A and List B. I want to find all the entries in B that are not in A. A has a two field Primary key. (Fuel Card # and FuelCard Provider) B does not have a key but for all intents and purposes, it has the same key ( though it is not defined within access). Here is the SQL code the wizard gave me. SELECT ex_FuelCardInpu...

Money 2004 Printing/Calculation error
Whenever I attempt to print an invoice the automatically calculated items (customer name, date, prices, tax and total) will not print nor can they be viewed in the preview mode. I have had a MS tech working on the problem for 3 weeks to no avail. Has anyone had erros like these? Any fixes? THANKS!! In microsoft.public.money, KLM wrote: >Whenever I attempt to print an invoice the automatically calculated items >(customer name, date, prices, tax and total) will not print nor can they be >viewed in the preview mode. I have had a MS tech working on the problem for 3 >weeks to ...

Outlook RSS Feeds and Newsgroups
Is there anyway to subscribe to Microsoft Newsgroups via Outlooks RSS ? On 13/03/2010 22:58, VSLA wrote: > Is there anyway to subscribe to Microsoft Newsgroups via Outlooks RSS ? Not as far as I know. On 3/13/2010 2:58 PM, VSLA wrote: > Is there anyway to subscribe to Microsoft Newsgroups via Outlooks RSS ? No, but you can certainly do so with a newsreader. It's a better solution anyway. news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook.general - click this to get started. news:msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook.general - or perhaps this, can't...

Want to set default access as Reviewer
Hi there, what i want to do is ensure that all new mailboxes that are created have reviewer access. In case I am getting this wrong, then what i want is by default for all users to be able to see other users calendars. Thanks John Amarillo Software jp <support@amarillosoftware.com> wrote: > what i want to do is ensure that all new mailboxes that are created > have reviewer access. > > In case I am getting this wrong, then what i want is by default for > all users to be able to see other users calendars. So, you want the janitor to be able to see the president...

Setting up Observation Database
I am trying to create something of a survey database. I have seen the sample database "At Your Survey", but I am not sure how to tweak it to what I need. I have a form that is for safety observations. Supervisors will observe procedures and mark them as "safe" or "at-risk". I have a list of things they can observe but they don't necessarily have to observe everything on the list. For example: 1. Stair/Ladder Use 2. Elevated Work They could observe one of these things and mark it as "safe" or "at-risk". I understand the conc...

Help with printing rows and/or columns
I have a spreadsheet of application data for 69 clients; therefore, there are 69 rows plus the top row of column headings. There are 41 columns. The problem I am having is trying to print just one row of application data at a time to distribute to our workers. If I filter the list, I see just one row, but when it prints, it is 5 pages long, and we are trying to reduce our cost of supplies. I tried to transpose the list, switching the rows and columns, but I can't figure out how to print the headings and just one column at a time (i.e. the heading column A + column B, A + ...

Can I set-up a rule to copy from Deleted Items to another folder?
I wouldl like to be able to access my Deleted Items from my PDA, but the only way is to have them copied to a new folder as the Deleted Items folder is not accessible. The only way you could use a rule is if you ran it yourself. Can you access the mailbox using IMAP? That would allow you to see all of the folders without duplicating Deleted messages. Why do you need to see the deleted folder on the PDA? Can you apply categories or flags instead of deleting the items? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solut...

POS
When you enter an item lookup code and tab over in POS, a quantity of "1" is automatically displayed by default. Is there any way to set things where when you enter the item lookup code that you are prompted to manually enter the quantity. I've read on another post about entering a "12*" in the quantity field. What is the significance of adding the * symbol? The * tells POS to add the prior quantity, so if you enter 12* and then scan the item, it will enter the quantity of 12 for that item. You don't enter the * in the quantity field, you do it before you ...

set the 'Recordset' property
Is it possible and how to set the 'Recordset'/'Recordset.Name' property of a form? Thank you, Samuel What version of Access? Access 2003 (and, I assume, Access 2007) let you set the Recordset property. Earlier versions don't. See http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa173231(office.11).aspx for details. I have no idea what you mean by the Recordset.Name property. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "Samuel" <samuel.shulman@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:%23QLAUuDoHHA.4212@TK2MSFT...

How to set a range of cells in Excell to export to Outlook
I can't set a range of cells in an Excell Spreadsheet so I can export the wedding guest list to Outlook. What am I doing wrong? What have you tried? If you select the data and in the name box (Just to the left of the formula bar, that normally contains the cell address), type Database (Excel seems to like that one) and then press enter, you should be able to bring that into Outlook. (You might also have it as the only or left most sheet, I find that helps also -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England www.nickhodge.co.uk nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS ...

conditional printing? macro?
here's my situation, i have a workbook with many sheets in it, each sheet if the default print shortcut button was used would print to 4 pages of A4 paper. the data on these sheets varies everyday, someday's only 1 page per sheet would be full of data others 2, 3, or 4 etc. how could i write a macro that would be able to print only the needed pages?, each page, if it contains any data would have a value in a totals cell. so i would need code along these lines Sheets("sheet1").Select IF(OR(total1="",total1=0),"don't print","don't print"...

How to restore menu bar in microsoft word?
I Lost all of my menu bar and all other toolbar in Microsoft Word. It look like I have full screen view but with any button to restore. what did I do wrong, please help. Thanks Vi Truong Hi, Vi. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissngMenusEtc.htm. "Vi Truong" wrote: > I Lost all of my menu bar and all other toolbar in Microsoft Word. It look > like I have full screen view but with any button to restore. what did I do > wrong, please help. > > Thanks > Vi Truong ...

Deleting duplicates and printing issue #2
will this formula work in a single column or multiple columns or both? fre -- Whitebul ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Whitebull's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1646 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27817 "Whitebull" <Whitebull.1frs5z@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote > will this formula work in a single column or multiple columns or both? Which? The one in col D in Sheet1? (It's a helper formula for Sheet2's formulas to read) The formula is t...

Expansion Server setting
I recently migrated from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. Yesterday, I removed the Ex5.5 server for good according to the instructions provided by Microsoft (Q822450). I have also stopped the ADC services and switched to Native Mode. However, when I look at the properties for groups (or what's formerly known as distribution lists), under the Expansion server setting, the old server is still there. Is there any way to get rid of that, and if yes, where can I find the instructions? If you want to know what I mean, I have a screen shot here: http://chrishch.freeshell.org/misc/advpro...

How do I set up Outlook 2007 to work with AOL (my email provider)
AOL is my email service provider. I do not want to give up my email address @aol.com. Is there any way to set up Outlook 2007 so that all my mail (except deleted items) is available on both programs? chorn <chorn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > AOL is my email service provider. I do not want to give up my email address > @aol.com. Is there any way to set up Outlook 2007 so that all my mail > (except deleted items) is available on both programs? http://postmaster.aol.com/imap/outlook02.html http://members.aol.com/adamkb/aol/mailfaq/imap/ -- Adam Bailey | Chic...

check printing #3
I have a client that just reinstalled money after a hard drive crash on a XP pro machine. He has the problem where not all of the output for a sheet of checks is printing. Only about a 2" x 3" block prints. I found the article in the knowledge base that refers to this problem. I have looked everwhere I can to find out where this paper size is set. I have looked in money print settings and control panel settings. I even checked the control pannel of the hp laserjet. I can't find it set any where. any thoughts thanks cliff And the version of Money in question is??? And (...

print categories
Hello, Can anyone tell me if there is a way to print a listing of all one's categories in Money 2004 on XP Home SP2? For that matter printing other similar lists of things would be helpful too. Like the listing of Money categories assigned to tax lines. Regards, Bob Brannon ...

Insert unique header/footer in new Word section
I am attempting to divide a document into sections so i can insert a unique header and footer in each section in MS Word 2007. Successfully divided the document into sections; however, when i insert the new header, Word changes (over-writes) the header and footer in the previous section. Before you insert the new header, click the Link To Previous button on the Header & Footer Tools ribbon to turn it off. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may be...

Set hot keys for Microsoft Publisher (FUNCTION KEYS)
I would like to set up function keys to start a menu command. I can do this in Microsoft Word. I am trying to set the F3 key to be page format and the F12 key to Save As. That is how I have them set in Microsoft Word and would like it to be the same in Microsoft Publisher. How do I do this? Look at Shortcut Manager for Publisher at http://officeone.mvps.org/pbsctmgr/pbsctmgr.html - it allows you to assign keyboard shortcuts to Publisher menu items and macros. - Chirag OfficeOne Animations - Add over 50 animation effects to PowerPoint http://officeone.mvps.org/anims/anims.html &quo...