How do I save a Word doc to the epub format?

Is there a download for this?

Try Google: epub format... Roughly 1,000,000 hits :-)

Regards |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 1/23/10 3:03 PM, in article
114A1769-E1F2-4EE1-A44E-38E2643F7699@microsoft.com, "Arnold"
<Arnold@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Is there a download for this?

0
CyberTaz

Outlook 2007 PST Format for IMAP
In outlook 2003 you could not use the new Unicode format for .PST files - and were stuck with the (97-2002) format file. Has this changed in outlook 2007? Thanks! EA EastAsia <Private@AsiaWorld.com> wrote: > In outlook 2003 you could not use the new Unicode format for .PST > files - and were stuck with the (97-2002) format file. Has this > changed in outlook 2007? I believe I read that it has. -- Brian Tillman ...

Saving
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel In windows powerpoint how do I save an "individual" slide (not the whole powerpoint presentation) to a PDF file? Thanks, John Which version? On 9/05/08 4:41 AM, in article ee9ae38.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Full_Bloom@officeformac.com" <Full_Bloom@officeformac.com> wrote: > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: intel > > In windows powerpoint how do I save an "individual" slide (not the whole > powerpoint presentation) to a PDF file? > Thanks, > John -- ...

Number format #17
I have a cell containing: ="Number of combinations = "&COUNTA(C2:C1500)*COUNTA(D2:D1500) This number easily exceeds 1 million which makes it diffcult to read with all the digits in one long row, so I would like to format it with thousand-separators. I could make the calculation in another cell e.g. C25 and then write: ="Number of combinations = "&C25 and then format C25 to thousandseparators, but that does not change the appearance in the cell where I combine it with the text. Is it possible to change the number format in such a case? NSV -- nsv ---------...

Pivot table formats
I have created a pivot table that has three fields; Date, raingauge and rainfall. I want to export the output of this table into an Access database. However the table produced only lists date as a single entry instead of listing the date for each raingauge. Therefore I have to manually fill in the missing date data to export it to Access. Is there any way of formating the date field so that it is listed all the way down the table thank Alan What you can do is copy the pivot table and paste special > value over itself. Select the entire range with the gaps, press F5 > Special > Bl...

How do I turn off auto syncronization of formatting?
The instructions in Help for Publisher tell you to click on Edit, and then click on Undo synchronize. Those are simple instructions, however, there is NO option under edit to undo synchronize. How do you urn off the automatic synchronization feature when you use Publisher's templates? Peggy, after a synchronization happens, just click on the undo button on the toolbar. When you do this, it will automatically turn off synchronization for the remainder of your work in that Publication. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided &...

Formatting Issue #2
I have a cell range that have Last Name, First Name format. The problem is that some cells have a space between the comma and the first name and some have no space. This is causing a problem when I try to use the =substitute(A1,",",", ") formula because it adds an extra space in the ones that already have a space. Any ideas on how I can keep the ones that already have a space from getting an extra space? Thanks for the help. Hi try: =substitute(substituļæ½te(A1,", ",","),",",", ") -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany ...

MS Money and Savings Bonds
Ok Microsoft, People have been posting for YEARS that Money doesn't handle savings bonds well, or should I really say AT ALL... People have their hacks, but they are just that, hacks. For gods sake Microsoft, get on the ball and put the function in, and for US savings Bonds, the database with interest rates etc. is published by the feds in the same format all the time, so heck, you could import that automagically and keep all our US savings bonds up to date.... From a loyal MS Money Customer that has been waiting FOREVER for you to do something... Make the money I spend on upgra...

Messages not saved in Sent Items Folder
Outlook 2003. Some messages are not being saved to the Sent Items Folder even though it is checked in the options. Does not matter whether is a reply, forward or a new email. It is seemingly random with most messages being saved correctly to the Sent Items Folder. Any Ideas? Thanks, Hugo I have a similar problem, along the lines of the below: When i type email and attempt to send when not connected (due to temporary connectivity issues and when unable to connect), the mail is saved in Outbox. When next connected, the mail is sent *but* the mail is not saved in sent items folder. Sending wh...

SAVING CHANGES TO FORM SHUTS DOWN DATABASE!
It's the weirdest thing: I have worked in this form a thousand times...and mever a problem before, but now all of a sudden when I go into the design view of the form to edit controls when I save, I get an error message that wants to send an error reprot to microsoft and then it shuts down my database and creates a backup. What happened? Why does this only happen on this one form and not any others? I have experienced this also in another database in the past...and I remember I could do nothing to resolve it: I tried SELECT ALL and copying all of the objects to a new form - still ...

Saving e-mail including attachments problem
Saving Outlook e-mail including attachments has alwawys worked until recently. Can still save an e-mail but the attachemnts disappear. Please help! ...

Word's Formatting Palette
I've worked with Word in Windows and Mac equally. There are features in both that are wanting in the other. In Word for Windows, the Formatting Palette is a wonderfully accessible window that can be made as large as screen real estate allows. In Word for Mac, the Formatting Palette is a tiny fixed-sized window that offers few advantages over the menu bar. This is just one of many features I hope to see improved in Office 2008. Frequently, I wonder if the developers actually use the applications they work on and if there is any exchange between Windows and Mac developers. If a function ...

Conditional formatting?
I have rows of different activities listed by description. I now need to allocate numeric codes to those descriptions. There are about 20 different codes I need to use. Is it possible to then total those codes on the bottom PER code (i.e. all codes of 115 total on the bottom in one cell, all codes of 135 total on the bottom in another cell) or do I have to do a separate column for each code? Thanks. Look at SUMIF(). If codes in column A and values in column B: =SUMIF(A1:A100,115,B1:B100) and then =SUMIF(A1:A100,135,B1:B100) You could even have a cell set up to enter the...

Warning when saving XML Spreadsheet 2003 with Excel 2007
I'm using Excel 2007 to edit an XML Spreadsheet 2003 file. Every time I save the file it pops up a warning dialog saying that some features may not be supported. I know I'm not using any features that the XML Spreadsheet doesn't support so is there any way to disable the warning? It's very annoying. And would be even more annoying if the saved the file only to find some features had been lost The computer is a tool ; users have to do the work best wishes Bernard "Ken Paulson" <ken@drunkenhyena.com> wrote in message news:uO0QlBgoKHA.404...

Does GP allow for different Account Formats for multiple Companies
Hi All, I am setting up a new client that has 3 different companies. Two of them have the same GL framework. The third has a diffferent account framework. How can I change the account framework for the new company? Thanks for your help. -- TC If they are different databases simply go to Tools >> Setup>>Company >>Account Format. -- Leslie Vail, CPA, MCT, MVP MCBSP-Application for Microsoft Dynamics GP MCBSP-Installation and Configuration for Microsoft Dynamics GP cell: 972-814-8550 fax: 972-692-7472 "TC" wrote: > Hi All, > > I am sett...

Cells losing formatting
This is driving me nuts! I use excel 2000. From time to time certain cells (usually blocks of cells or an entir row) containing numerical data lose all formatting. Excel no longe recognizes the data as numbers and will not sort them etc. Selectin the cell(s) and changing the formatting has no effect. Copying, the "paste special / values" only works sometimes. Manually retyping th data over the old usually works but I am dealing with a spreadshee with about 1000 records. I just had this happen with a row containing date / time stamps. Each cell has an entry like "7/26/04 9:5...

Word 2003 Calendar Wizard
I recently upgraded to Word 2003 and although the Calendar Wizard looks the same it does not add the inside lines separating the days of the month as the old version did. My calendars are useless without them and I cannot figure out how to correct this. I must assume that Microsoft goofed but how can it be fixed? You just need to add borders to the table (Format | Borders and Shading). -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Pattio" <Pattio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Format Text
I'm trying to format order numbers in excel and I want dashes to fill in automatically. The problem is I have numbers and text for each order. For example: SRT46510D1234 is what I want to type in, but I want it to appear as SRT456-10-D-1234. Is there a way to make that happen? You can not have th eformat directly in the cell you are entering in. XL does not have a facility for input masks or formats on text. You can output the formatted text in a seperate cell with a formulas such as this =LEFT(A1, 6) & "-" & MID(A1, 7, 2) & "-" & MID(...

Outlook 2007 and MS Word
I upgraded to Outlook 2007 while I still have MS Word 2003 on my computer. A weird thing is happening. When I load Outlok, MS Word loads too. It doesn't have toolbars or a sheet, it's just the shell. It happens everytime I run Outook. If I go to Tasks and terminate the Word process, Outlook shuts down too. Any ideas how to solve that? Thanks Outlook 2007 uses a cut down version of Word (actually a speciall .dll) = and does not use the full Word program (any Word version). --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Al...

Font book fonts into Word
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel My mac has this nifty little application called Font Book, and in there is a font I would like to use for an assignment I'm working on. However it's not in Word currently. I would like to know how to get this font (Kozuka Mincho and Kozuka Gothic) into Word so I can use it I've seen the fonts in question on Windows 7 Word documents, and frequently use it, but they just don't appear in Office on my mac...but they're on the computer under Font Book. I'd just like to know how to make it av...

FONT COLOR FORMAT
WHEN I COMBINE TEXT ( EX. =A1&B1&C1) WITH DIFFERENT FONT COLORS, IT RETURNS THE COMBINED TEXT IN A SINGLE COLOR FONT. HOW DO I CORRECT THIS SO THE TEXT IS RETURNED (COMBINED) IN THE ORIGINAL FONT COLOR FORMAT FROM THE ORIGINAL INDIVIDUAL CELLS (A1 B1 C1)? Hi Excel doesn't allow partial formatting of cells and hence will return the default format. You may be able to do it with VBA, but I don't think so. Oh, BTW, please don't post in capitals as it is considered to be shouting as well as being really hard to read. HTH Michael Mitchelson "JMCA2000" wrot...

How do I add or insert holidays into a Word or Publisher Calendar
How do I insert Holidays into a Publisher or Word Calendar? I've always wondered about this myself. Good question. Each cell can be typed into. What problem are you having? If the cell is small, reduce your font size. You can insert images into the cells. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "What''s Mom''s Age? Born 7/11/38" <WhatsMomsAgeBorn71138@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A2A41B0F-3153-4133-B518-F0A198BE624A@microsoft.com... > How do I insert Holidays into a...

Reading attachments in excel format
I don't have excel but sometimes receive attachments in xls format. Is there an excel reader I can download to access these documents. yes Go to MS office web site "Don" <don_scheff@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:cc5301c43924$5f385630$a501280a@phx.gbl... : I don't have excel but sometimes receive attachments in : xls format. Is there an excel reader I can download to : access these documents. Hi there is a free Excel viewer available at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=4EB83149-91DA- 4110-8595-4A960D3E1C7C&displaylang=EN -- Regar...

Custom Formatting #8
How to format into Engineering units instead of scientific units? -- Tony Reflinski Format Custom ##0.0E+0 -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Tony Reflinski" <tonyRef@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:6ED515EA-7A72-4A36-AD90-B850EF6C1200@microsoft.com... > How to format into Engineering units instead of scientific units? > -- > Tony Reflinski BRILLIANT, Thanks "Niek Otten" wrote: > Format Custom ##0.0E+0 > > -- > > Kind Regards, > > Niek Otten > > Microsoft MVP - Excel > > "Tony Re...

conditional formatting:highlight row based on blank or non-blank c
Does anyone know if, and how, is possible to use Conditional Formatting feature to automatically highlight the whole row if a specific cell in that row is non-blank (or blank)? Thank you! Hi, Yes, first select your row then in your conditional formatting select "formula is" from the drop down menu and type: =ISBLANK($A1)=FALSE or =ISBLANK($A1)=TRUE depending on weather you want the condition to apply when your cell is blank or non blank. HTH JG -- pinmaster ------------------------------------------------------------------------ pinmaster's Profile: http://www.excelforum....

how to save extracted audio as .wav
hi all, I have a video format(.cam) and audio files are stored in it.I can able to extract and play audio using waveout funtions in wave class. I would like to save the extracted audio in .wav format. how to do this.do i need to add any class like waveIn I saw the following code to record wav file. // Uses the MCI_OPEN, MCI_RECORD, and MCI_SAVE commands to record and // save a waveform-audio file. Returns 0L if successful; otherwise, // it returns an MCI error code. DWORD recordWAVEFile(DWORD dwMilliSeconds) { UINT wDeviceID; DWORD dwReturn; MCI_OPEN_PARMS mciOpenParms; M...