How do i print divider page tabs?

I use 3 ring binders extensively and prefer to print out the tab inserts for
the divider ages.  But I can't find that in Word 2007.  Does anyone know
where to find that?

Try searching the internet for a template for these Dividers. I believe I
found the one that I use on Avery site years ago and have custimsed it since.
Also, remember that when printing you have to change the Print settings to an
"oversize" for the page size you are using, mine is Oversize A4.
Also ensure that your printer itself can handle with these, I have to rotate
the print job by 180degs to get the orientation correct.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"RYount" wrote:

> I use 3 ring binders extensively and prefer to print out the tab inserts for
> the divider ages.  But I can't find that in Word 2007.  Does anyone know
> where to find that?
As in previous versions, tab inserts are handled by the Labels dialog.
In Word 2007, click the Mailings tab of the ribbon and click the
Labels button. In the dialog, click the Options button and choose the
product number that describes your particular brand and style of
inserts -- for example, Avery US Letter, product 11101 is for 5-tab
divider inserts.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 04:02:10 -0800, RYount
<RYount@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I use 3 ring binders extensively and prefer to print out the tab inserts for
>the divider ages.  But I can't find that in Word 2007.  Does anyone know
>where to find that?
0
Jay

custom size too large to print, can't remove extra blank space
Scanned framed text was added to Word which forced page to custom size. After I formatted text there is a considerable amount of blank space I can't remove. There is NOTHING in the space as I have selected view all formatting marks and nothing is there, yet I can't remove. The spacing "resizer" at the top of page does not affect it either. Any suggestions?? Perhaps the text was scanned as a picture? If so, you will need OCR to render it editable. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org &qu...

How do I refresh a PivotTable and remove outdated page field entr.
After refreshing a pivot table in Excel 2000, page fields values include those that were in the old pivot table data but are absent from the refreshed data. For instance, a page field button named 'Year' lists 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003 as values. However, the data no loger includes any rows for years 1998 and 1999. How do I remove these values without re-creating the pivot table from scratch? There are instructions here for clearing old items from a PivotTable dropdown list: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot04.html NT wrote: > After refreshing a piv...

Blank Pages
I created a document that has three pages. There are subheadings (cells) for each "group" of information and these subheadings (cells) are shaded with different colors to divide/color-code each group. When I print the document, the first three pages print correctly, but there are three blank pages following that contain only the colored cells for each group--no data. How do I get rid of "empty" pages? Thanks, in advance. Babs Probably depends upon your Print Area that is set or your Margins settings. File>Print Area>Set Print Area File>Page Setup>Margi...

Every Day Total Report Print Schedule
Hi again ... Can anyone help me in case I need my dayly sales reports to be printed every day automaticaly for example at 11.00 pm ? Is there any rule in RMS or other tool to do that ? -- Best Regards Ashot Bayatyan Hi Ashot What version of SQL are you using? This can be done with SQL reporting Services, and it can be done using this. Very easily Stephen Zwarts IMMIX Solutions "Ashot" <abayatian@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:C65CBD1F-EAC9-492E-9B38-87615ED456D1@microsoft.com... > Hi again ... > Can anyone help me in case I need my dayly sales reports to be ...

Print preview in Publisher 2003 changes doc from landscape to portrait
A friend of mine is attempting to print out an 11x17 double-sided flyer in landscape mode on her XP Pro system. The 2-year-old template she uses prints correctly in landscape form, but if she changes the text and attempts to print or do a print preview, the orientation of the page immediately changes to portrait and will print out in that form. The fact that the original Publisher 2003 versions printed correctly but the newly edit version does not sounds like there is a page formatting problem occurring, but regrettably I'm not a publisher expert. Anyone have any insights what mi...

Pages keep changing position
I recently had Microsoft Office 2007 installed on my computer at work, and am having awful problems with Publisher 2007. I produce a multi-page newsletter which I originally created in Publisher 2000 and have imported into 2007. However, when I am in the middle of working on it, the pages seem to move around by themselves, so that page 1 may end up on page 7 and page 3 suddenly appear on the front cover! This makes me reluctant to save even the tiniest change in case other pages have moved spontaneously while I was working. Nothing in particular seems to trigger this movement. Has anyb...

OL2003: Unable to open activities tab in shared contacts.
Scenario: have complete access to other user contacts, calendar, journal, notes, tasks etc. I open other user contact folder and open one of the contacts that contain notes, journal & tasks etc. I click on the activities tab of that contact and get error: "The operation failed. An object could not be found." I am however able to open each folder seperately i.e. journal, notes, contacts etc. The issue with that, is when going file>open other user folder & choosing journal, it only shows the local clients contacts for configuring the journal and not the shared contac...

Saving Pivot Table as a Web Page Excel 2003
When trying to save a Pivot Table as a Web Page I go through the following steps : Click and drag the entire Pivot Table. Pull Down the file menu and Click Save as Web page and then click the Publish button within the save as dialog box. From there I am to name the web page and save the folder that corresponds with the name of my instruction book. After Clicking on the publish button the save as dialog box disappears and I am no longer able to name the web page or the folder that I am working from. I also finish checking the rest of the boxes in the Publish as Web Page Dialog bow. ...

Getting started tabs
I installed the getting started tab in MS Office 2007 and it does not show up when I open word . The same for Powerpoint and Excel. Any ideas? See the "Important before you download:" information at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=F587370C-FDAE-4EDE-B528-AC58031A5DFF&displaylang=en -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "Larry" <Larry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C73D97D3-F091-4F5F-AB24-B...

Network Printing Problem IE7 and Vista
When trying to print a web page, like www.hp.com to a network printer from Internet Explorer 7 on Vista SP2 32-bit, a windows pops up titled Internet Explorer Script Error and it won't print. The error window details are as follows: Line: 1839 Char: 1 Error: Unspecified error. Code: 0 URL: res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg Also if I try to print this same web page from IE8 on Windows 7 32-bit, a script error window pops up and it also won't print. The details of it's error message are as follows: Line: 2042 Char: 1 Error: Unspecified error. Code: 0 URL: res...

Sharing but tabs are missing
I am using Outlook 2003 and I want to share my calendar. When I click on Share my calendar, I only see 3 tabs, none labeled Permissions. My co workers see about 7 tabs with one labeled permissions. did I delete tabs from my calendar properties somehow? lenoir;146600 Wrote: > I am using Outlook 2003 and I want to share my calendar. When I click > on > Share my calendar, I only see 3 tabs, none labeled Permissions. My co > workers > see about 7 tabs with one labeled permissions. did I delete tabs from > my > calendar properties somehow? Are you using ex...

Saving Excel Spreadsheets as a Web Page.
I just reloaded my old Office CD on a new computer that uses Windows XP. I lost the "Save as HTML" option that I had on my old Windows 98 operating system. How can I get this feature back? Thanks You have to enable the "Internet Assistant Wizard" add-in... 1. Tools | Add-ins... 2. Select the "Internet Assistant Wizard" option. 3. "Save as HTML" now appears on the file menu. If you find that the Internet Assistant Wizard is not in the options, you need to install it from the CD (along with any other add-ins you may need). -- Michael Hopwood &quo...

Keeping Tabs
Hello all, Where would I find basic outgoing mail log information for Exchange 2003? Is there a snap in for such a thing? Thanks in advance, -- Craig Tuttle - Level I Exchange Tech UCNSB.org Message Tracking logs will detail both incoming and outgoing mail. To enable message tracking, go to the properties of your server within Exchange System Manager. It's right on the General (first displayed) tab. Aside from that, you can enable SMTP Protocol logging under the Default SMTP Virtual Server. Log files would then be stored under the default location of c:\windows\system32\logfil...

Help!! Where are my Page Breaks for Page 2,3 etc.
I use Excell for XP and want to add Pagebreaks. Only Page 1 is visible after Menu > View > Pagebraks. I canot add braks with selecting row/column and rightclick. No result after both setting up Print Area and reset Print Area. -- Thank you for your help. Bart Remove X from my e-mail address to send me an e-mail Quite la X de mi direcci�n para enviarme correo electr�nico ____________________ 1.. Bart, does this help? On the View menu, click Page Break Preview. Do one of the following: View page breaks Manually inserted page breaks appear as solid lines. Dashed lines indicat...

Page Setup (Default) Question
Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to have the Paper Size default to 'A4'? If so, can you please tell me how. Thanks, Christian ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/excel-software-categories.htm ** Hi Christian haven't had too many installs of excel not stay at A4 paper when the default printer has A4 set for its paper size - you can access this under control panel / printers (or you might like to try in excel - file / print / click on the printer's properties & set it in there - but ...

Rules based attachment printing
Is there any way we can specify to print the attchments also with the email while setting up a rule for autoprint? ...

Inserting cover page in front of a template page

Copy a Publisher Document Page
is it posable to copy a complete page from a publisher document to another publisher document. ?????? -- Tomk Sure, select all, copy, paste... If you have an older version of Publisher you can open two instances of the program at one time. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Tomk" <Tomk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FC39737-0E5C-4457-AC28-F2AA511770DA@microsoft.com... > is it posable to copy a complete page from a publisher document to another > publisher document. ?????? &g...

Return to tab
Is there an easy way to return to the tab I just left in an Excel 97 worksheet? I want to go to a different tab to verify the data in a link I see ,and then come back to the cell I just left ; how can I do this? Thanks F5/Enter -- the last place you visited via GoTo will be selected. "rmpete" <rmpete@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1CC41C36-316A-46D6-A24D-03F4F64B880F@microsoft.com... > Is there an easy way to return to the tab I just left in an Excel 97 > worksheet? > I want to go to a different tab to verify the data in a link I see ,and > t...

Update htm page with xml
I have an excel sheet that imports data from an XML document. This XML doc updates every hour. Excel takes the information from the XML and makes charts. I want to publish the Excel document as an htm file and put it on a web server so I can view the charts online. My question is...how do I get the htm file and graphs to update with the xml file? The numbers constantly change, so after an hour the graphs and stats are not accurate. How do I get them to sync to the XML? -- razorx8 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ razorx8's Profile: http://...

Printing Headers #2
How do I print the headers of each column at the top w/o printing the row numbers on the left hand side and the ABCs at the top? I take it you want to print your headings, such as maybe Date, Qty, Price etc. If this is the case, click on File|Page Setup and then on Sheet. You can select the row or rows you want to repat on each page. "jrobinp@hotmail.com" wrote: > How do I print the headers of each column at the top w/o printing the row > numbers on the left hand side and the ABCs at the top? File>Page Setup>Sheet. Uncheck "row and column headings" and ...

Problem with master pages, "different first page" option
I'm using Word in Office 2008 for the Mac. I've set up master pages for my document, with the "different first page" option so I can put a narrow title banner at the top of pages 2+, and a wider one on page 1. That's fine. But as soon as I went to the "different first page" option, it became impossible to have identical static guides on all pages. I am using a 6 col grid, not that I have 6 cols of text but because it provides a flexible framework for aligning text and images. So I have 12 guides on the page, and whatever guide I place on page o...

print button greyed in OE
The print button is greyed in Outlook Express. How do I enable it. I do have a printer and it is default Mike Triber <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > The print button is greyed in Outlook Express. How do I > enable it. I do have a printer and it is default Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Office 10.1.5 update won't print
Since installing the 10.1.5 update, no MS Office doc will print via EtherNet to the school printer. Appleworks, Safari, etc, still work, but Office Docs seem to hang - they won't even go through to the print center app. Any ideas. In article <45e39df.0309081621.10c1b9aa@posting.google.com>, pdavies@cobweb.com.au (Paul Davies) wrote: > Since installing the 10.1.5 update, no MS Office doc will print via > EtherNet to the school printer. Appleworks, Safari, etc, still work, > but Office Docs seem to hang - they won't even go through to the print > center app. > &...

Excel: Can't save changes to print number of copies setting
I inherited an Excel workbook that has the number of copies to print set to 10. I change it to 1, then save the file, but it always reverts back to ten. ...