how do i make an attachment?

I dont know how to make my doc an attachment.

You don't have to do anything with the document (apart from save it) for it
to be an attachment. Simply open your e-mail application and choose the
option to attach a file. Select the document and complete the e-mail
message.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"RPwifey" <RPwifey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I dont know how to make my doc an attachment.

0
Graham
5/24/2010 2:11:15 PM
You also don't know how to use a help file.
"RPwifey" <RPwifey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
:I dont know how to make my doc an attachment.

0
Tom

OneNote 2007 Attachments from Outlook
Is there any way to have the attachements of an email sent from Outlook to actually be attached to the notebook you file the note in once received? I have THOUSANDS of attachments to emails filed, and all the actual files are in the "Temp" subdirectory, and don't move when the page is moved from the "Unfiled Notes" section. Certainly makes synchronizing notebooks a problem. ...

how do I attach multiple Word documents?
I need to attach multiple Word documents into one large document. Many have different headers, so I can't just copy the text into one master document. Would appreciate any help on this. Before you Insert Text (2007: Insert > Object > Text from File), be sure each document you're including has a Section Break New Page both before and after it. After you've built your document, go through the headers/footers to be sure the page nos. are sequenced as you want them. Or use the "boilerplate" macro devised by MVP Graham Mayor. On Feb 10, 10:43=A0am, El...

External Email File Attachment Cant Receive
I have my Global Settings - Message Delivery Defaults set for 10240 on both send and receive. I have my SMTP - Protocols - Messages limit also set to 10240. I have my Storage Limits for my store set to unlimited - No check in the 3 boxes. In my Connectors - IMS - I have Allowed priorities all 3 checked. I also have Allowed types both checked. I have having a problem with a 5MB file attachments getting through from the outside. I can send one internally without a problem. We do have an emial filitering tool but this is not stopping them. This is the error I am getting: User@emailad...

How to make a workflow wait until the next 600AM, or the next Mond
Has anyone figured out houw to make a work flow wait untill a specific time of day, regardless of the date? ie: I want to send an email out at 6AM, but I don't care what date, just the next time it's 6AM. As a follow up, how about waiting till Monday if its during a weekend. -- Thanks, Steve Noe, MCBMSP(2xCRM), MCT(CRM), MCTS-SQL www.bizitpro.com On Feb 14, 10:48=A0am, Steve Noe <Steve...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Has anyone figured out houw to make a work flow wait untill a specific ti= me > of day, regardless of the date? ie: I want to send an email out a...

Automatically move attachment in Exch2k
I KNOW someone here knows how to do this, or where I can find a script to do it...I need to be able to have Exchange automatically move an attached file when an email is received on a certain mailbox. Not looking to do it via Outlook, but automatically when the email arrives at the server. Any help gratefully accepted!! ...

making your own menus on excel?
Is it possible? I'd like to make one where you can open up various submenus, and eventually select an option that has a macro attached....(like eg the 'all programs' menu that branches off the 'start' option on windows. SURELY that's possible! Cheers, Tom -- TAL27 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ TAL27's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30145 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=498749 Here is an example Option Explicit 'If you put code in th...

how to make cell content to flash
I need content (text) of the cell to flash under certain conditions. I know how to do it in Word, can't find it in Excel. Sorry, Woytek - Excel does not support Animated Text. Regards |:<( "Woytek" wrote: > I need content (text) of the cell to flash under certain conditions. > I know how to do it in Word, can't find it in Excel. It can be done using VBA code but its a really bad idea.It produces jerky unpredictable flashing and while its running nothing at all else can be done until its stopped. Its nothing like the built in function in Word. My advice is to ...

Trying to make a duplicate roster with a button.
Previously posted in wrong forum. 'HERE' (http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?t=265167) Thanks for the help guy -- virte ----------------------------------------------------------------------- virtex's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1488 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26517 ...

changing directory in which Outlook saves attachments
Hi! Is it possible to change the folder/directory in which Outlook 2002 saves attachments and from which you get files to send as attachment? If yes, how? Thanks for your attention, Andre Laarakker Hello Andre Laarakker, you wrote on Wed, 24 Aug 2005 21:43:16 +0200: > Is it possible to change the folder/directory in which Outlook 2002 > saves attachments and from which you get files to send as attachment? > If yes, how? I am not sure, if [1] works in Outlook 2002 too. If not, please do what in [2] is described. [1] http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;25273...

attachments #11
how can i fix outlook so it will send attachments ...

show attachment in e-mail header
I would like to cosutomize the e-mail header that it shows the e-mail as example below: "from:" "sent:" "to:" "Subject" "Attachment" Thanks, Ursula A. and here's the question: At present my e-mail settings do not show the "Attachment", so when I send out an attachment it is not mentioned. How can I add this item? >-----Original Message----- >I would like to cosutomize the e-mail header that it >shows the e-mail as example below: >"from:" >"sent:" >"to:" >"Subject"...

How to make a Sales Process Die?
We had a sales process set up, and then decided it was not what we wanted. I deactivated it, and deleted it in workflow manager. Unfortunately, the opportunities set up under this process cannot be dissassociated form the Sales process, and there doesn't seem to be any way to purge the Sales process from these records. It also causes some strange results on the Opportunity by sales stage reports. Anyone know how to purge a Sales process Completely from the system?? Thanks Only way around this would be to recreate the opportunities. I do not know what affect deleting the sa...

Will deleting a Form delete attached code? AND How to see ALL code in dB ?
1 Will deleting a Form delete any code attached to the form? 2 Is there a way to see all the code associated with an Access data base? 3 - Or must you open every form and ask for code view? Or what? 3 - Can you print all the code out at once or must you open each object and print code associated with that object? thanks for the help. Mel "Mel" <MyEmailList@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1177956107.236707.142280@h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... >1 Will deleting a Form delete any code attached to the form? Well, the answer is "kind of" yes. It is important t...

Unreadable Attachments
Quick Question: About 10% of the people that I exchange emails with cannot open my attachments. They receive them as .dat files. If people have been able to open an attachment from me, they can always open the attachments, but someone who cannot read the first attachment I send to them will never be able to open an attachment from me. Any clues? I am running under Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 and Outlook 2000 SR-1 over cable. Are the recipients all using Outlook? If not, make sure you're not sending mail in Rich Text Format "C Brandt" <cbrandt@austin.rr.com> wrote in m...

How do I make multi column stacked graphs in Excel
-- Ed Hi, See the links on Jon's page for Cluster Stacked charts. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ClusterStack.html Cheers Andy Ed B wrote: ...

Make outlook default mail client
How do I make sure the Outlook is my default mail client? I'm using Outlook 2000 SR-1 Thanks, Brendan -- Disclaimer: Any comments made are personal and do not reflect the thoughts or policies of this company. Control Panel - Internet Options - Programs - pick Outlook. Brendan MAther wrote: > How do I make sure the Outlook is my default mail client? I'm using > Outlook 2000 SR-1 > > Thanks, > Brendan thankyou "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" <lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> wrote in message news:#D14B8OwDHA.3196@TK2MSFTNGP...

Graceful Method Of Making Single Record Non-Editable?
I've got a continuous list subform. One of the rows is identified by !IsBuyDependent=True. I want this row, but none of the others tb non-editable. My best shot so far is: -------------------------------------- Private Sub txtResetDate_Enter() With Me If .txtIsBuyDependent = True Then Beep .txtDummy.SetFocus End If End With End Sub ------------------------------------- Where .txtDummy is an unbound field with .BackStyle and .BorderStyle = Transparent; ..TabStop=False - sitting over top of a percent label on the same line. Screen snap at http://tinyurl.com/37m...

test with attachment
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002E_01CB40A7.2472CAD0 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit test with attachment ------=_NextPart_000_002E_01CB40A7.2472CAD0 Content-Type: application/msword; name="testdoc.doc" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="testdoc.doc" 0M8R4KGxGuEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPgADAP7/CQAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAKgAAAAAAAAAA EAAALAAAAAEAAAD+////AAAAACkAAAD////////////////////////...

Problem opening a pdf file in outlook e-mail attachment
I use outlook 2000 e-mail. When I try to open a pdf attachment it looks like the adobe acrobat reader is not linked. I in a a note pad instead of the acrobat reader. Is there a link I have overlooked. I just updated to acrobat reader6.0. Any help will be appreciated. Tony ...

making forms in word
I want to create an application in Word that can be sent to others wherein they can type their answers on the lines provided. Do I make a template? or data entry form? I've not done this type of project before so I need clear direction Thanks Shari H wrote: > I want to create an application in Word that can be sent to others > wherein they can type their answers on the lines provided. Do I make > a template? or data entry form? I've not done this type of project > before so I need clear direction Thanks See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/LinesI...

Missing attachement outlook 2003
Hi, We are having problemes once in a while with e-mails we are getting from outside the company. An outside sender sends an e-mail with an .xls attachement to 3 people in our company, the email is 3 Mb with the attachement. When we see the message in outlook 2003 the email is 1kb and has no attachement. The person was asked to send the email again and now we see the email as 3 Mb with an attachement. The problem is when we track the messages they both are 3Mb coming in all the way to de delivery to the recepient inbox. What happened to the attachement in the inbox??? We have a spam filt...

Don't want attachment when replying
I run Office XP and when replying to an email that contains an attachment, it includes the attachment in the reply. I don't want it to include the attachment, but can't find anything in Email Options to make it stop. Rachel wrote: > I run Office XP and when replying to an email that > contains an attachment, it includes the attachment in the > reply. I don't want it to include the attachment, but > can't find anything in Email Options to make it stop. On a reply, the attachment should not be present. After all, the sender doesn't usually want back a copy o...

HTML attachment preview in Outlook 2000
Hi, Using Outlook 2000, I used to be able to view HTML attachments in the preview pane. Now I have to open the attachment in a separate browser window which is a real pain. I can't figure out how to change the view back to the original setting. Any ideas anyone? At around the time that this happened I know I installed the latest service pack, so does anyone know if this is a security feature in the pack to prevent virus problems? Thank you! ...

Attachments #64
Current behaviour: I receive a message with an attachment. If I forward the message back to the sender the attachment remains with the message. If I reply to the message the attachment is not included. Does anyone know a way that I can include the attachment on reply messages (without including the original message as an attachment)? Thanks in advance for your help ...

How do I forward attachments without them being Removed?
G'day, every time I send an email with an attachment it gets removed before the email gets to the resipeant. How can I stop this. the files are clean of all Virus's but for sume resone the files get deleted. Might the recipient's mail server be doing the removal? If you forward the item to yourself does the attachment survive? "Robert" <roberthill2570@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:07A4E010-BD0F-40B8-9A04-8CB0D21CFBC0@microsoft.com... > G'day, every time I send an email with an attachment it gets removed > before > the email gets to the resi...