How do I keep my toolbars showing all the time?

My toolbars used to show all the time.  Now they sort of retract and
disappear when I click on the page.  If I click on "Home" or "Page Layout"
the toolbars show.  But then they disappear when I click on the document.
How to keep them up all the time like they were before?

Double-click on any of the tabs and your RIBBON will come back.

On Mar 29, 5:03=A0pm, Marjon <Mar...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> My toolbars used to show all the time. =A0Now they sort of retract and
> disappear when I click on the page. =A0If I click on "Home" or "Page Layo=
ut"
> the toolbars show. =A0But then they disappear when I click on the documen=
t. =A0
> How to keep them up all the time like they were before?

48
Peter

Outlook keeps shutting down right after it boots
I can not figure this one out. I just loaded office 2007 and wanted to start using outlook. First it tells me i need to download WindowsSearch-KB940157-XP-x86-enu.exe. I did so, although I really don't want it. Before installing the KB and after, outlook boots, and within a minute it shuts down. Ran a diagnostic. It told me to keep booting and shutting it down for a week. I did that too, why I don't know. sounds like a pretty stupid fix to me. Bottom line, outlook still boots, and shuts down within a minute. Any suggestions? Lost awsmitty -- awsmitt...

multiply time and wage
I am trying to add hours together and then multiply that by an hourly wage. For example (in hours:minutes) 38:46 + 24:22 = 63:08 = 63.14 x $8.00 = $505.12 Is there any way to do this in excel or am I asking too much of the program? Thank you for your help! Should be pretty simple. you just have to convert the minutes to decimals. 30 minutes = .5 hours right.. so your formula is hours + (minutes / 60) "KC" wrote: > I am trying to add hours together and then multiply that by an hourly wage. > For example (in hours:minutes) > > 38:46 + 24:22 = 63:08 = 63.14 x $8....

Counting cells with a specified frequency(how many times it appear
Hi, I want to sum up cells thats has any word appearing 10 times in the column. In the other words, the specified word can be anything. The end result is to the sum up cells that has any word appear 10 times in the column. eg. column 1 row 1 a two the row 2 two 924 the row 3 the desk to row 4 let's can to two if i want to sum up the cells that has any word appearing twice, the result will be 1 word frequency of 3, the answer will be 2 (row 1 - the & two, row 2, row 3 - the, row 4 two) Thanks ...

Spanish update for Office 2008 still not showing up...
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel Spanish update for Office 2008 still not showing up... <ajgb@officeformac.com> wrote: > Spanish update for Office 2008 still not showing up... Nope, it's not there yet :-\ Corentin -- --- Mac:MS MVP http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ --- http://www.mvps.org - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS Remove "NoSpam" to e-mail me - Retirez "NoSpam" pour m'�crire It used to be, t...

How can I enter a one-time, non-online payment into my register?
Wow, I'm not having much success with this. I usually use on-line payments but would like to enter a one-time payment that is not an on-line payment into my register. Is this possible and if so how? Thanks :-) -Mike In microsoft.public.money, Mike wrote: >Wow, I'm not having much success with this. > >I usually use on-line payments but would like to enter a one-time payment >that is not an on-line payment into my register. > >Is this possible and if so how? > >Thanks :-) Hmmm. What program are you using? Is there a "New" button available a...

Invoices show as open, but the unapplied amount is zero
Hi Client Using GP 8. There is Open purchase Invoice even though there is no payment was made for this supplier/Invoice the unapplied amount show zero. We drill the unapplied amount it shows blank. If I try to void this invoice It is gives the message as "This document cannot be marked for voiding. It has been either partially applied or is on hold". The client confirms that he didn't applied any partial payment for this supplier and we check also there is no partial payment and it is not in hold also. I cant able to proceed further. Will you please help us to fix the pr...

Run-Time Error 438 Outlook
Hello. I'm trying to run a function out of MS Outlook VBA and having difficulty. On my main PC it works just fine. On my remote desktop I seem to get the error: "Run-Time Error: 438. Object doesn't support this property or method". Again, this is only on my second computer, and I have put the script in both computer's version of Outlook. Here is the script: Public Function SendEmail(strTo As String, _ strSubject As String, _ strMessageBody As String, _ Optional strAttachmentPaths As String, _ ...

Footnote with date & time last printed
How do I add a footnote to insert the date and time the spreadsheet was last printed? ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").PageSetup.LeftFooter = _ Format(ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties _ ("last save time"), "dd mmm yyyy hh:mm:ss") -- HTH Bob Phillips "Savvy" <Savvy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E80E4EE4-7915-494F-BC16-B65D262DAC44@microsoft.com... > How do I add a footnote to insert the date and time the spreadsheet was last > printed? You could also go into the Footer and view the custom footer. There y...

Saving a Macro Button on the Quick Access Toolbar in Excel
In Excel if a macro button is added to the Quick Access Toolbar it doesn't always appear when someone else opens up the workbook. In 2003 there was an "Attach" option so a toolbar could be saved with a workbook. Is there an equivalent for the Quick Access Toolbar in Excel 2007? See http://www.rondebruin.nl/imageqat.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "joedapops" <joedapops@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:927C1026-57C4-46A4-A4D4-C43C7A4A85D7@microsoft.com... > In Excel if a macro button is add...

Keeping MSN.com as Homepage
I, often run a program called..."Advanced System Optimizer" wherein I, amongst other diagnostic devices, I delete my cookies....which causes My Homepage to become 'blank.' Does anyone know the name of the cookie that I do not have to delete in order to maintain my homepage as MSN.com? Thank you, FLKulchar FLKULCHAR <FLKULCHAR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I, often run a program called..."Advanced System Optimizer" wherein I, > amongst other diagnostic devices, I delete my cookies....which causes My > Homepage to become &#...

one public folder not showing up in OWA
I am upgrading our email system to Exchange 2003. I have setup replication on public folders and have already transferred one user to the new email server (administrator). I have also logged into this account on both the Outlook 2003 client as well as using the OWA in order to compare them. I have noticed in this process that one folder in particular (fax server) does not show up in OWA, but it does show up in Outlook 2003. This is the email address that all incoming faxes get sent to. I was wondering why there would be a difference between Outlook 2003 and OWA in viewing these folders? ...

Text output of a date/time field
I want to convert a date/time field to a text field so that I can import the XLS file into a table in Access. This is because I want to have my time field in the Access DB sometimes store an actual text (like "Lunch") rather than a time. If I force the first few records to have some text in the time field, then Access imports the time data like "1/1/1900" I want to end up with all text in the time field, not a date/time value. Is there a Paste Special or some other way to get this info into text? On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 18:16:17 -0800, "Bob Richardson" <b...

How do I time/date stamp an entry in a note from a calendar entry?
Using Outlook 2003. I have calendar entry "Call so and so...." I have called this person before and want to time date this call above the other one. I can enter it manually however other programs I have used wil do this automatically. Surely Outlook can do this? in outlook 2003 you need to use a utility or enter it manually. You can also use VBA to do it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.out...

Display records one time only
Primary Key is ID and data is extracted by ClubID. Fields are ID, ClubID, StpMail, FNm, LNm, MI, AD1, CO, Cty, ST, ZP. Prompt asks for up to 5 ClubID's, but the resulting Dataset has duplicates (one ID may have been a member of all ClubID's) ClubID is a year value (i.e., 2007). How do I restrain the data so I don't end-up with Duplicate values? Thanks in advance for any suggestions. -- FirstVette52 No duplicate ID's regardless of the ClubID. -- FirstVette52 "FirstVette52" wrote: > Primary Key is ID and data is extracted by ClubID. Fi...

Creating charts that show change in % rather than $
I have Money 2004. When I create a chart of changing investment value, I'd like the chart in % change rather than dollars. Is there a way to do that? ...

Excel 2002 copying and pasting some time hangs using key strokes
It happens sometimes: In excel 2002,the paste button will be grayed out if you use key strokes, not mouse to copy and paste. Only way to go to resolve is to Crtl-alt-del. Is any one has resolution on this. Or information why this happens. Dr Tim ...

how many times ... identical email to 150 contacts
Hi, I would like to know how many times an email gets sent out of exchange 2000 (via our link 512kb - ADSL) if you send 150 emails with an attachment of (2MB). I am ending 1 identical email message + identical (2mb) attachents to 150 contacts. My question is will 150 X 2MB (300 MB) get sent out through our pipe or does it function like the single instance message storage (if yes) does this have to be enabled? Please note that most of the emails that get sent out are to contacts who are not a user on there (their mailbox isn't on this server). Irene In the last exciting episode, &qu...

Send thru different accounts
Hi, I have 4 pop3 email accounts. I normally send through one account and my return address is set up xxxx@yyyy.com. Account 2 has a different domain and my address is xxxxx@qqqq.com Account 3 has a different domain and my address is xxxxx@llll.com. How come no matter what account I send my email through the return address is always xxxx@yyyy.com? When I review each account they all show that they have their own email address associated. It kinda defeats the purpose to have the same email return address going out on each email I send regardless of the domain I use. Any Ideas? Thanks ...

Counting time ranges
I have a spreadsheet that looks like this... 07:51:4 07:56:2 07:59:5 08:36:0 08:36:2 09:04:2 09:08:1 09:12:2 09:13:3 09:15:4 09:17:3 09:17:3 09:20:1 09:23:1 09:24:1 I need to be able to count how many times each hour shows up, I tried using count if but the range isnt working? Please help!!! Cathy Hi maybe something like =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:a100>=9/24),--(A1:A100<10/24)) to count the numer of 9 hour occurences >-----Original Message----- >I have a spreadsheet that looks like this.... >07:51:40 >07:56:27 >07:59:59 >08:36:01 >08:36:24 >09:04:25 >09:08:18 >09:...

How To Select Multiple Transactions At One Time
I would like to delete a block of transactions from an account in Money 2007 Plus Deluxe. Is there away to select multiple transactions and then delete all of them or must I do each one, "one-at-a-time" ? In microsoft.public.money, Snoopy328 wrote: >I would like to delete a block of transactions from an account in Money 2007 >Plus Deluxe. Is there away to select multiple transactions and then delete >all of them or must I do each one, "one-at-a-time" ? The later. You could get some kind of keyboard macro if you are doing really a lot of these. Otherwise, c...

TreeCtrl not showing my items
I have a MFC standard treectrl in a propertypage The page has an update method were I deleteallitems in the tree and then inserts new one. But it doesnt show any items, after deleteallitems is called... I can by selecting in the ui with my mouse manually expand the list by clicking in upper left corner and then press * in numkeypad, but if I use ensure visible or expand method it doesnt give the same effect... EnsureVisible returns FALSE by the way.... The code looks something like this m_pTree->DeleteAllItems(); // ... hItem = m_pTree->InsertItem(&tvInsert); ...

HQ CLient 2.0
I am setting up a new polling server with RMS HQ Client 2.0, when I click on the icon. I am getting a Run Time Error 339 and it keep referencing a file call RICHTX32.OCX. Have anyone ran into this or know how to correct this? Ed I figure it out. "Ed" wrote: > I am setting up a new polling server with RMS HQ Client 2.0, when I click on > the icon. I am getting a Run Time Error 339 and it keep referencing a file > call RICHTX32.OCX. Have anyone ran into this or know how to correct this? > > Ed ...

(Outlook 2003) Contacts not show on "Find" tool
Hello, I have an issue for you. Everytime a delegate updates a contact (actualy makes a change and saves) on the delegated contacts folder, afterwards, the "Find" tool in Outlook is unable to find said contact. The contact is still there, when viewing the folder and scrolling through them. Using Exchange Server 2007 and Outlook 2003 on the client. Any help is welcome. Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Treeview Explorer / Dialog for SmartPhone http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3ee21d23-2b74-4f28-8c29-8f0336e05a0a/treeview-explor...

Posted this several times, Could someone please help??
Hi, I have been receiving an intermitted error message when I open up an email within Outlook 2000. At the time when I receive this message I do not have many windows open. This is the Error I get: Can't open this item. The text formatting command is not available. It may not be installed correctly. Please reinstall Outlook. Out of memory or resources. Please close all windows. My computer is running Outlook 2000 and it has the current updates installed on it. I have boosted the paging files. In the International Options under Mail format I changed both the send this en...

Show in Groups option
I like to store my saved messages using the above option. By using this (View / Arrange By / From) I can quickly refer to an e-mail without having to search back through dozens of others filed chronologically. The problem I have is that Outlook seems to store the messages under several different headings. For instance, a message from John Smith can appear under any of: John Smith Smith, John 'John Smith' This is compunded when the same individual has more than one e-mail address - this can double the number of options. Is there any way around this? Thanks. Names do vary...