How do I hide the paragraph symbols when composing an email?

I accidentally hit one or more keys on my keyboard and all of a sudden the
paragraph symbols and other junk appears on every email I create. How do I
get rid of them?  I use Outlook, and my operating system is Windows XP
Professional Version 2002, service pack 3.  Thanks. Pete

If your complaint were about Word, we would tell you to press Ctrl-
Shift-8 again.

But for Outlook, you'll have to ask in an Outlook group.

Your recipients, however, will not see the non-printing characters,
and you can do a better job generally when word processing if you keep
them visible (at least the paragraph and tab marks).

On Jun 5, 5:25=A0pm, Pete <P...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I accidentally hit one or more keys on my keyboard and all of a sudden th=
> paragraph symbols and other junk appears on every email I create. How do =
> get rid of them? =A0I use Outlook, and my operating system is Windows XP
> Professional Version 2002, service pack 3. =A0Thanks. Pete

0
Peter

Quick Campaign email attachments
Can you add a file attachment using the quick campaign eamil wiz. I was on the way to the forum to ask the same question. I would like to expand on the question. If it is not possible with a quick campaign, how about a full campaign? What about doing it programatically if we can't do it through a wizard. "Johnstonejim" wrote: > Can you add a file attachment using the quick campaign eamil wiz. Any updates on this? I have looked at TrueCare Newsletter add-on but this seems like it should be something we can do via CRM. All I really want to do is send out mass e-mail...

Backing Up Outlook Express Emails
Does anyone know how to back up email's in Outlook Express? Backup your dbx-files For more assistance ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Cindy" <anonymous@discussion...

Cannot move emails between folders

Two profiles sharing one email account/pst?
I have a laptop, Win XP Pro & Office XP, that I use at work logging in as user/domain. At home I log in as user/laptop. The first time I used it at home & tried to check mail (mail was originally set up at work), it went through the motions to set up a new email account. Surely, I can share the same mail account or pst between profiles, but how? Thanks find the pst from work on your computer - if windows explorer, tools, options, view hidden files and folders is not set to show hidden files and folders, change it and then browse to C:\Documents and Settings\work_username\Local Setti...

Cannot Delete Phone Call / Emails in CRM 4.0
We upgraded to CRM 4.0 from 3.0 and have had very few issues apart from bringing some customisations through. The only issue that is still outstanding is that a couple of phone calls and emails for each user is coming up with this error:- "The requested record was not found or you do do not have sufficient permissions to view it." What we would like to do is physically delete these records as they are no longer needed as this is not happening on any new entries. Any help or pointers on this would be great, thanks in advance ...

Collection Management email
Hi, We just add a new collection management module into GP 8.0. It works as expected, but when we are trying to send both the collection letter and the invoice, the system send 2 seperate email to the customer. 1 is the collection letter and the other one is the invoice. Is there a way to make it send only 1 email (collection letter in the body and invoice as attachment)? Since it's completely unreasonable to send 2 emails for the same purpose and I'm sure a system like GP is able to accomplish this. Thank you in advance for your help. ...

custom address list for EXTERNAL email addresses
I know it is possible to create a custom address list in Exchange 2003 for internal use but how about for external email addresses outside of a company? Is this possible?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Create contacts for each of the external mail addresses and add them to the distribution list. If add a valid internet email address to the distribution list external people can also send to it. Glen "Steven Peters" <Steven Peters@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBF2F2AE-ABF4-491C-836C-59611375F9F1@microsoft.com... > I know it is pos...

Obsolete email addresses
We have exchange server 2000 We are still receiving emails for users who have left the organisation (accounts now deleted) usually from automated subscription services. Is it possible to automatically block or delete these messages, before they reach the postmaster undeliverable account, without using any third party software. Thanks, Andy Sure is. Here's how: http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/07/black_holes_not.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchange.co.uk "Andy H @ cfb" <anonymous@discussions.mic...

URGENT HELP NEEDED! Need to restore email account
A friend of mine has just deleted her primary email account (listed as Microsoft Exchange Server) from her Outlook 2003 (she's running Win 2000) as she has just got a new internet provider but on doing that all her inbox, address book etc has disappeared. She desperately needs to recover it as soon as possible .. can it be done and if so how? Would really appreciate any help as she has urgent messages which need to be sent The mail and contacts would still be on the Exchange Server. She can use = the Tools | E-mail Accounts command to add the Exchange account back to = Outlook.=20 ...

How to send a HTML email using MAPI or CDO
I have found examples of code emailing using MAPI and/or CDO. Apparently, CDO through smtp.yahoo.com doesn't allow to send multiple emails at once. I loose the connection after sending 12 emails. Any ideas on that? Also, if someone can let me know how can I send a html email using mapi (MAPI32.DLL) not oe.dll library. Thank you is advance, V. -- Desktop Solutions for Small Companies http://www.micromango.com Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access/200706/1 you should be using Access Data Projects and server-side email.. xp_sendmail ...

How do i set Outlook to receive/send email via wanadoo
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Wendy" <Wendy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D969EE0-8D22-482B-901D-8F17FFBFA96E@microsoft.com... | ...

I want to send to junk
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C8141A.629164A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am a member of a club with several thousand members. I want to be able to automatically junk all incoming mail that does = *not* contain one of many key words. =20 When a member sends an email they will be required to insert their = chapter name in the subject line. Our spam filter does not eliminate = all junk mail. =20 ------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C8141A.629164A0 Content-Type: text/html; charset=...

Junk "Microsoft" emails - Possible Partial Solution
Like a lot of people on these forums, I've been bombarded with virused / junk email from "Microsoft" , "MS" etc. I can telnet to my www provider and use Pine set up a rule to delete all emails where the sender is "Microsoft", and this would help a lot. The problem is the "Deleting" is not the same in Pine as "Expunging", so, in the end, my Outlook winds up downloading the Deleted messages. The tech support there does not have an answer for this one. Is there a way in Pine to set up a rule to "Expunge" rather than "Delete&...

Encrypt or Hide Macro
Hi All Hopefully someone out there can help me! I have written a macro that will auotomatically retreive fields from a database. How can i encrypt or totally hide the macro, so that users will not be able to see what is contained within the macro? Thx Go to the VBE, right click the project from the browser on the left an select "VBA Project Properties" On the second tab you should be able to set a password and lock it. Dunca -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You can also hide by putting this as the first line on the module Option Private Module -- Don Gui...

Access 2007 : How to hide ribbon ?
Dear all, I wan to hide ribbon menu in startup form. How to do it ? Thanks. Chlaris You have to create your own blank ribbon and then set it as your start up form's (or database) ribbon. See the following link: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb187398.aspx HTH "Chlaris" <chlarrissa_nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:umMAj$SHIHA.4684@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Dear all, > > I wan to hide ribbon menu in startup form. How to do it ? > Thanks. > > Chlaris > ...

hide header on first page
how do i get excel to hide the header on the first page? Hi not possible with a VBA macro which will first print the first page without a header, then apply the header and print all other pages. Try recording a macro while doing this manually -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "karin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:32DF8BC3-0672-4B0B-BCA6-F9B404DFFC30@microsoft.com... > how do i get excel to hide the header on the first page? Try this karin Sub Test() Dim TotPages As Long TotPages = Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET....

Attaching several old emails to one contact simultaneously
I would like to take several historical e-mails in a sub folder and attach to a CRM contact in order to delete e-mails in sub folder (clean). Can this be done in groups vs. 1 e-mail at a time? Hi, There is the article about tracking old mails and i am not sure if it is going to attach to a specific contact if the specific contact was not the sender .Have you got these mail from "One contact" ? well check it out . http://blogs.msdn.com/crm/archive/2007/04/17/bulk-tracking-old-e-mails.aspx /Aamir Hi, Nope, You need to do it one by one. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No but...

Outlook 2003 & Rule To Foward Email
Hello gang. We just moved over to Outlook 2003/Exchange Server 2003 a few months ago. I am having a problem of a simple rule that just forwards an email that I receive in my inbox to a webmail account - hotmail or yahoo. I have tried various rule adaptations and I have even put these addresses in my safe senders/safe recepiants junk mail list. We are running outlook in cached mode. Any help would greatly appreciated. Thanks. Ask your Exchange admin if they have replies and forwards to the Internet turned off - it is by default in Exchange 2003. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ...

Hiding/Disabling Report Asking Window
In ServiceAdvantage module when I select the Inventory Requirements form >> Create PO >> Post button a 'Report Ask' form (SVC_Create_PO_Journal) appears and I cannot handle this window. I can't add it to the VBA, can't create a WatchTrigger. Perhaps it could be switched off in Tools >> Setup >> Posting >> Posting form, but I couldn't find any related entry there. This form is in dex.dic. How can I disable or handle this form? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Zoltan ...

CRM 3.0 Email Attachments
I understand the attachments are stored in the DB iteself. I am able to find out which table and fields. I see attachment NAME, MIME TYPE, MIMEID but unable to locate which column in the MSCRM.ActivityMimeAttachment table the content is stored ? Please advice. I am trying to download the attachment from the CRM Database into a folder as a file for a given activityid. ...

Crashed HD and i need to retrieve my Oulook Express 6 emails. Where are they?
My hard drive crashed and would not boot into windows. I installed a new hard disk and put my old hard disk in as a secondary but I cannot find my emails. As I am using Outlook Express 6 this does not seem to create a .PST file. Any idears where my Emails are so I can restore them. I have tryed importing from my new Outlook Express installation but it does not find any. Outlook works with pst-files Outlook Express works with dbx-files Make sure you includen hidden files when searching for the files. Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family o...