How do I get a free font download for this font...Geometr231 BT

See subject

On Jan 31, 3:03=A0pm, djnor <dj...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> See subject

Find it, using your favorite search engine, and download it.
0
Peter

Click in cell w/ formula and get colors in referenced cells
Hi, When you click in a cell with a formula, Excel will then put color around the cells that are referenced. Somehow I turned that feature off. Now I do not get colors in th other cells. Where is that option to turn it back on???? I've looke and looked but I just can't find that option. Thanks for the help -- albea ----------------------------------------------------------------------- albean's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2875 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48436 ...

Free/Busy Info and OWA 2003 Issue.
Greetings! We are running Exchange 2003 Front-End, Back-End and Exchange 5.5 in a mixed mode. Exchange 5.5 does not host any mailboxes or public folders. They all were migrated to the Exch 2003 Back-End server .We are getting an issue where clients using OWA 2003 are not able to see the Free/Busy information for the other users when scheduling a meeting,however it works just fine with the old OWA 5.5 . This works also if people are using full Outlook client 2000,2003,XP - no problems with the Free/Busy time at all. Thanks in advance! Did you create a replica of the Free/Busy folde...

A Free Business Directory with Trading Platform. Add your Company
A Free Business Directory with Trading Platform. Add your Company Complete Profile, Add your Product/Service with keywords. Visit http://addhand.com , Register and trade with world for FREE. Regards John Moore This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00AC_01CAD1D0.78CC2D10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Please don't advertise in these newsgroups. Mike Glen Project MVP "Web" <web2market@gmail.com> wrote in message = news:a0450e49-8006-4bf6-b2d2-81b16b0...

Getting Mailbox Sizes in 5.5
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C66CFC.93298CD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Working on an Exchange 5.5 to 2K3 migration. Is there any easy way to = get a list of mailboxes with their sizes from the Exchange 5.5 = directory? I know I can use System Admin to see each server and then = export the list, but is there a way to this, maybe with a script so I = don't have to export the list from each server separately? Thanks. Jerry ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C66CFC.93298CD0 Co...

Won't download beginning upgrade
I just downloaded Money 05 and it won't download the upgrade it needs so that all functions are available. I have a broadband connection so I don't know what the problem is. Well, you don't say much besides "won't download" so it will be hard for us to have any hints what the problem is, either. Firewall software maybe? "sean" <sean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3AD054E2-A5E9-41F0-B7D1-0960D79777AF@microsoft.com... >I just downloaded Money 05 and it won't download the upgrade it needs so >that > all functions are ...

How do I get a scrollbar in a textfield
Is it possible to make a scrollbar in a textfield in publisher 2003. If the answer is Yes, than my question is: How? If the answer is No, than can you tell me if there is an alternative to show lots of text with use of an scrollbar. jebe wrote: > Is it possible to make a scrollbar in a textfield in publisher 2003. If the > answer is Yes, than my question is: How? If the answer is No, than can you > tell me if there is an alternative to show lots of text with use of an > scrollbar. Publisher is primarily designed for creating documents to be read on a printed page. Obviousl...

Getting rid of #DIV/0! #2
Does anybody know a quick way of getting rid of the error message #DIV/0!. Like a way to change it into just 0 or something? Thanks Erin Here are some typical ways.... For values in A1 and B1 Different ways depending on your anticipated values.... C1: =IF(B1<>0,A1/B1,0) OR C1: =IF(N(B1)<>0,A1/B1,0) OR C1: =IF(ISERROR(A1/B1),0,A1/B1) Is that something you can work with? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP "erin" wrote: > Does anybody know a quick way of getting rid of the error message > #DIV/0!. Like a way to change it into just 0 or something? Than...

Cannot download any antivirus
My system is infected with virus and keep getting strange window error messages. Also none of the anti viruses are downloading. pls help. -- khaitanenterprises ------------------------------------------------------------------------ khaitanenterprises's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/162753.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-xp-support/1282512.htm http://forums.techarena.in khaitanenterprises wrote: > My system is infected with virus and keep getting strange window error > messages. Also none of the anti viruses are downloading...

Looking for trial download on excel
Looking for trial download on excel There's a link at http://www.microsoft.com/office/howtobuy/default.mspx HTH. Best wishes Harald "Fred 33069" <Fred 33069@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:2A39FC6B-D0C1-4B98-96A1-9A47F81C6FE8@microsoft.com... > Looking for trial download on excel Hi Fred check out https://microsoft.order-6.com/officestandardedition/addrform.asp Cheers JulieD "Fred 33069" <Fred 33069@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A39FC6B-D0C1-4B98-96A1-9A47F81C6FE8@microsoft.com... > Looking for trial downlo...

Newbie question, can't get a handle on the handles <g> ... ?
How do we manipulate text that needs to flow to another box, i.e., when working in two columns and we need text to flow to a third, how do we do this? I'm sorry for such a simple question, but I've looked through the help and on the web and I think it's because I don't know what it's called. Anyhoo, pls advise! Tx. Whilst attempting to develop brick-based storage technology, Ed reads a message from Dylan56 <No@SpamAtAll.com> > How do we manipulate text that needs to flow to another box, i.e., > when working in two columns and we need text to flow to a third,...

CDHtmlDialog and large fonts: Am I in hell?
Howdy, I'm writing an app which uses html hosted by CMultiPageDHtmlDialog. My problem is that the html (given to me by designers using Front Page 2003) breaks when the user selects large fonts. I note that in standard 96dpi mode that the base dialog units are 8 and 16, while with 120dpi large fonts they are, as you'd expect, 10 and 20 (i.e. 20% larger). Is there a way to force my dialog to use the same base units for both font size settings? For reference, here is the dialog resource from my rc file which describes my dialog box: IDD_ABOUTBOX DIALOGEX 0, 0, 235, 55 STYLE DS_SETF...

How to get http response after post
Hi everyone, My pseudo code and question are folowing: //Code_Start void CTryDlg::OnStart3() { CFile f; DWORD dwStatus; DWORD dwBuffLen = sizeof(dwStatus); BOOL bSuccess; CHttpConnection *cn; CHttpFile *httpf; CString strSentence,strGetSentence; CString strHttpName = "http://www.eee.com/login.asp"; char opt[] = "UserName=uuu&Password=ppp"; CString strHeaders = "Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded\r\n"; CInternetSession session("IE 5.0"); try { cn = session.GetHttpConnection("www.dailygraphs.com",0,INTERNET_DEFAULT...

No Payees in download
Hello, When I download my bank transactions to Money 08, 90% of the payees are blank--no payees or catagory, but the dollar amount is shown. I was getting payee information until I changed a setting to "use standardized payee...." to try and reduce the extra characters on the payee line, but now I get hardly any info. What am I doing wrong? Kelsey In microsoft.public.money, Kelsey G wrote: > >When I download my bank transactions to Money 08, 90% of the payees are >blank--no payees or catagory, but the dollar amount is shown. I was getting >payee information unti...

can't get pc to hibernate
I have windows XP sp2, Sometimes in hibernation mode the shut down process gets as far as "preparing to hibernate" and then the screen freezes. I then have to use the on-off button to close the pc. Can anyone help in rectifying this problem? I can copy the system information details to here if that will help. -- laurence withau Laurence, check out this Excellent Shutdown Troubleshooter http://www.aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.php "laurence withau" <laurencewithau@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E97F9CA4-E8BA-41D3-81...

All of the sudden my file wont open cause the font is missing!
Ok, so this moring i got into my office and tryed to open my 71 page publisher document. When i left yesterday everything was perfect. Now today it says my font i was using Helvetica is no longer available and it asks if i'd like to change the font. I can to another font, but this is a communication going out to stores for the retail compnay i'm with and i'd like to use helvetica. Now when i open a new publisher document or word file, helvetica is indeed there. Why is it missing from this one file? I've NEVER seen this error. Helvetica was never installed with a Micros...

Money Download #3
I am assuming with all the issues, Microsoft is not going to be making Money available for download today? Don't see why not, the download version isn't going to be any different to the one you buy in the shops! But do please think twice about using a download and rather get a version on media! What are you going to do when your hard disk dies taking your downloaded copy of Money with it?!! -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsof...

how to change font on printed copy of outlook calendar week view
When I print out my calendar by the week the font is too small. I can't find how to increase the size of the font so it PRINTS larger. I could change it on the view of the calendar but it doesn't change on the print preview. Randi Steiger;110316 Wrote: > When I print out my calendar by the week the font is too small. I can't > find > how to increase the size of the font so it PRINTS larger. I could > change it > on the view of the calendar but it doesn't change on the print preview. Which version of Outlook? Did you check the page setup options w...

Downloading report
Trying to download the invoice/quote sub-report. I have installed the trail version of CRM 4.0. I complete the download of the report (download as a 48KB file), however when I try to open the report I receive an error as the bottom of the report is cut off. Both reports I downloaded were 48KB leading me to believe this is the maximum size? Help appreciated. ...

Times New Roman font problem
OS: Vista Home Premium 64-bit with Office 2003 When a client asked me to do a document using Times New Roman 12, I discovered that Vista did not have that font (it didn't appear in my font list nor was it available in Word), so I downloaded and installed it from a file called Times32.exe. I had to manually extract the TTF files from the archive because running the exe didn't install the font, even though the installer said it had. When I used Vista's Add New Font and specified the actual TTF files, Vista said they were already installed, and THEN Times New Roman appeared ...

Fill Form And Get $5000 To Your Home.
Fill Form And Get $5000 To Your Home At http://ukcitygirls.co.cc Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque. please don't tell to anyone. ...

wHY WON'T MOST DOWNLOADED .XLS FILES OPEN IN VERSION 5.0 ?
I am still using Excel Version 5.0. (Ha-Ha) When I try to open a .XLS file from a Website, I get an error message reading something like: "not a valid ..xls file" Is this because 5.0 is so old, or is there another issue here? How can I deal with this? Thank you. When xl97 was released, the format of the .xls files changed. xl97 (and above) can read those old file versions, but that old version can't read the newer files. Time to visit eBay (xl2k should be available/cheap)???? Al the Elder wrote: > > I am still using Excel Version 5.0. (Ha-Ha) When I try to op...

won't download from online bank anymore
I was able to download my acct info up until a week ago. Now, it goes through the motions, but never actually opens money or produces any proof that it downloaded. I get the save box for an instant and that is it. Any body have any suggestions of what to do to fix this. My bank says it is not their problem. Please help In microsoft.public.money, stacey wrote: >I was able to download my acct info up until a week ago. >Now, it goes through the motions, but never actually >opens money or produces any proof that it downloaded. I >get the save box for an instant and that is it...

get execution tim
How can I get execution(run) time of my vc program? vc wrote: > How can I get execution(run) time of my vc program? > A profiling tool is recommended. In my opinion, AQTime 4 is a good choice. If you want to profile your program by hand or you've found your profiling tool gives wrong results, you can use GetTickCount() or QueryPerformanceCounter/QueryPerformanceFrequency. The latter is recommended since it has higher precision. -- ATField field.zhang@163.com ...

how do i subtract one date from another and get an age in years
i am trying to subtract a date of birth from today's date and get an age in years. Can anyone help me? http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "ucastores" <ucastores@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE331F27-C314-42D4-A390-9DA97E0E493D@microsoft.com... >i am trying to subtract a date of birth from today's date and get an age in > years. Can anyone help me? > Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm#Age -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "ucastores" &l...

Formating, paragraph marks, boxes etc, how do I get rid of them?
One day I opened up excel and it had all these marks for formating in my form. This also happened in word. How do I get rid of them? Josh: In Word, paragraph marks can be turned on/off by clicking the paragraph icon (looks like a capital P but with two, vertical strokes instead of one). I just finished wandering through Excel 2000 looking for the same icon and the only mention of the paragraph mark is related to object linking and embedding. I've also done a lot of forms in Excel and don't remember ever running into paragraph marks. Are you using OLE in the spreadsheet...