how do I find postings for a specific poster such as my own?

how do I find postings for a specific poster such as my own?

Hi,

There is a way to find your posts or the posts of another participant. For
example, if you can find the post where you asked this question, do the
following.

1. Use the following link to open the Microsoft Web page for "Discussions in
Word General Questions," where you posted this question:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.word.docmanagement&exp=1
.. (Similar links can be created for each of the newsgroups, but since you
know that you posted to this one, this is the best starting point).
2. Select your post.
3. In the right-hand pane, click the link containing your user name.
4. In the window that opens, click "Recent posts by this user."
A list of your posts to all the Microsoft newsgroups will appear.

--
Hope this helps,
Pesach Shelnitz

"Ivanho" wrote:

> how do I find postings for a specific poster such as my own?

Re: Massive "FIND" or " Compare cells " then , Delete....
Hello All, lets say I have in Column A, Dan, John, Bill, Angela, Fred ...many entries of the same names.... In Column B, I have Nancy, Dan, Steve, I want to delete all of the "Dans" in both columns ... Can I do something like: =compare( A1:B20 ) , delete,*.*)) I tried Subsitute, FIND, REPLACE.... Help! I am Confused!!!! :) Select A1:B100 (assuming that is your range), do Edit / Replace, replacing Dan with nothing, then with the range still selected do Edit / Go To / Special / Blanks, then Edit / Delete / Shift Cells UP. This assumes you want ...

How to find default property for particular object.
Hi, is there a way how to identify default property for given object. E.g., I know default property for range object is value. Where can I find the default property for other objects? Thanks Alojz Hi, AFAIK, the only default property for an Excel object is 'value'. If an object doesn't have a value property then it also doesn't have a default property. Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "Alojz" wrote: > Hi, ...

Finding data in Excel
Lotus had a data find function where you indicated criteria(Same heading as the database - You could use more than one column) on another part of the worksheet to search for. You selected / data, find and Lotus highlithed the row that matches the criteria. Is there in Excel a simular function? Hi Riaan Cannot remember Lotus, but are you talking about <Ctrl> <F>? "Riaan" wrote: > Lotus had a data find function where you indicated criteria(Same heading as > the database - You could use more than one column) on another part of the > worksheet to search for...

Clip Gallery can't find files
I'd appreciate any help. I just installed Pub. 98 and it started indexing my existing clip gallery. Now, it can't find my old clip gallery files and wants me to update the location of them since they were moved. Any ideas? If they are on your system, open the gallery, click import clips, in the files of type, clip gallery catalogs, browse to the folder. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://dgl.microsoft.com/ http://mvps.org/msauer/ "Cyndy b" <bunnfam@bbnp.com> wrote in message news:014c01c347e3$ea772150$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I'd appreciate any help. I just insta...

Can't find my financial institution
My financial institution, Hewitt Associates, says that they are supported by Microsoft Money 2004. They are even listed on the MSN Money website. However, they are not listed in my Money program and thus can't seem to take advantage of the online services provided. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. >Subject: Can't find my financial institution >From: "=?Utf-8?B?aGVyYg==?=" herb@discussions.microsoft.com >Date: 12/25/2004 10:03 AM Eastern Standard Time >Message-id: <616EC9C2-95B0-479B-BDC0-AAFF3957B0C9@microsoft.com> > >My financial insti...

Posted Quick Journal appear in Series Posting
I encounter a problem where after the Quick Journal have been posted in Quick Journal Entry window, the Journal ID appear in Series Posting window with 0 transaction. The problem does not happen on some Journal IDs. I have done the following, but the problem still there. Please help 1) Delete and recreate a Journal ID 2) Check Link on Quick Journal Setup and Quick Journal Work The problem also happen on newly create Quick Journal ID Regards, I saw this just yesterday. The user exited GP and went back in and the items went away from Series Post. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Mun K...

Finding text using PowerPoint
Hello everybody! What is the easiest way to to find any piece of text in a PowerPoint Presentation? I would like to search for any text in all types of shapes (including smart art etc) as well as comments, notes etc. etc. etc. I have done some research but it seams that there is not a lot of information on PowerPoint. Hope to hear of someone soon!.. please! Jaco Pretorius IT Professional Home Tab > Editing > FIND? -- john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html ...

Finding the position of a certain picture on the screen
Hi everyone, I need to make a program in c# that will find a certain picture (not a big picture, few pixels in a certain formation, which is not necessarily a rectangle) on the computer screen. I haven't really done something like that before, so I'm not sure how to do it. what I had in mind was taking a screenshot (I found a tutorial that explains how) and then start checking every pixel in the screenshot until I find one that looks like one of the pixels in my picture, and then check if there are pixels next to him that are same to the ones in the picture, and in the same fo...

How to find which day of the week, this year, a birthday fall?
Hello: I have a database with employee birthdays. (I enter all the birthdays as mm/dd/1900 so no one knows how old anyone is.) I have a query I use to inform the managers what birthdays are upcoming in their department. It so happens that 2007 had the same calendar as 1900 so I didn't realize I wasn't pulling the day of the week the birthday falls for the current year. Is there an expression I need to build or a particular format I need to set? I was using the number format dddd, mm/dd. Thanks. Using DOB as the employee's birthday: Format(DateSerial(Year(Date),Month(DO...

Can't find Australian Banks Online
On the list of financial institutions I can only find American banks. I also have Australian accounts that I would like to add. Could you please advise if this is possible? I am using Microsoft Money 2004. Thanks, Jason You can add foreign banks to money by selecting the not held at a financial instution option when setting up the accounts. The drawback to this is that you cannot link foreign banks to online services and you probably won't be able to download statements from their website because most foreign banks (with the exception of canada) don't support money. This ...

Using OWA how can I find out the size of my mailbox?
Hi I use OWA at University. How can I easily verify the size of my mailbox ? Thanks Jay ...

How do I find a copy of Publisher 2002?
Hi, I am looking to order a new copy of Publisher 2002. I have a new project that my client wants to do on Publisher. I have not yet upgraded to XP and am still on Windows 98, so Publisher 2003 won't work on my (yes I know) outdated computer. How can I find a new copy of Publisher 2002 which will work on 98? I'm uncomfortable ordering from some of the unknown sites that come up in a google search. Any suggestions? Ebay? Or you could try Sams Club, BJs, or Costco. They may have some older software. We have a buyout company called Ollies in this are. (Their motto is "G...

Finding the difference in days between two dates?
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could let me know how I can find the difference in days between two date fields, would appreciate the help. Thanks Damon Damon; Just try this. Enter two dates ( 01/08/2003 and 21/08/2003 ) In another cell subtract the two dates, but format that cell as "General". If all is well, just must find a 20 in that cell. Or is it too simple and not what you want ? Mark Rosenkrantz. More Excel ? www.rosenkrantz.nl or info@rosenkrantz.nl ----------------------------------------------------------------- "Damon" <damon@nospam.co.uk...

Direct Debit posted control
Currently GP will assume once a customer is marked with bank account details the system will assume all invoices are taken by DD and the only time this can be amended is prior to posting to the ledger. The ability to amend a posted invoice to either be DD payment or remove the DD payment until the invoice is fully paid would be useful ...

find and replace or ?
Hi, I have a spreadsheet I've been updating which originally utilized a helper column with a date in it. Another column contained a rather long formula which referenced the cell in the helper column with a relative reference. I put the value that was in the helper column in a different location and wanted to update the formula to accommodate an absolute reference to the newly relocated value. Find and replace worked fine for the first instance of the formula, but I had to change the cell reference in the "find" box to update the formula in the next instance. I know I can ...

post

Finding the Value in the "last" cell?
I have an excel file that has a vba macro that grabs data from someplace else every few minutes and writes the data to the next empty line on a sheet "n". SInce the macro just appends the info to the sheet when event x is triggered I never know what the last line (row number) of the sheet will be. I need to have cell a1 (for example) give me the data is whatever is *currently* the most recent (or latest appended) data from column E. Thus, if the macro five minutes ago was on row 245 and E245 had the text, "FRED" and now event x triggers the macro so a new line of data is w...

TERMINAL SERVER (Re-posted)
This is a repost as I have managed to resolve the issue but I do not know why. Does anyone have any ideas? Regards Heath Hi, Well I tried pretty much everything with no sucess, from adding security to creating new users (local and domain) to giving them "super human rights" but no sucess. So in desperation we copied the documents and settings folder from the "working" user to a new domain user on the (TS profile). What do you know the login performance was amazing. So we started again this time checking bit by bit what component in the documents and settings folde...

Batch Recover can post incorrect $ if you mark continue
If you have a posting interruption, and your batch goes to Batch Recovery, you are prompted with the option to continue...which you must do to run an edit list to see if there are infact errors with your batch. We have instances where Continue will allow the system to post to the GJ amts that dont match AP. I opened a support incident, and was told that "This logic seems sound: no posting errors = correct amounts, posting errors = incorrect amounts." and the process was functioning as designed. I might agree ,however, the "Batch Recovery Process" is there to help...

How to Restrict Outbound SMTP for Specific User
I have users that I want to restrict from emailing external to the company but allow internal email. Found article 244008 but it was for Ex5.5. I applied the same fix but email still went out. Basic steps were: Internet Mail SMTP Connector, Properties, Delivery Restrictions, Reject Messages From, Add. Should this work or am I missing something? Hi Shawn Here is a link that should help: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF009.html Make sure you make the Registry change as detailed in the notes section. -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" w...

How do I hold email in Exchange Queue to be sent at specific time/date?
Our company is in the process of creating a weekly email newsletter/reminder to be sent out to subscribing customers. I'm using an account on our Exchange 2003 SP2 server to relay emails from our website to the customer. I want to be able to queue up and hold the emails for this account to be sent at a specific time, say Monday mornings at 8am, but I don't want to interfere with the normal operation of the rest of the organization's incoming/outgoing email. How do I go about doing this? I've looked at the SMTP Connectors and it appears as if this is possible, but I do...

I have question.. I have problem with Cells.find
I have two file (p1.xls , p2,.xls). When I work in file (p2.xls) i need to find something in second file(p1.xls). Then write value from Cecha in the ActiveCell of p2.xls, provided that Cecha is found I have button and code: but this code does not work how I want !! because search in file p2.... (it work on inversely) What I should modify ?? that it search in p1.xls ??? Sub CommandButton3_Click() '------>in file p2.xls Dim szukana As Range Dim Cecha as String Cecha = InputBox("Enter the name", "Enter value") If Cecha = "" Then Exit Sub Workbooks.O...

Excel VBA
So I am fairly new to Visual Basic, but am fluent in C++ and Perl (just so you know some of my background to help me haha) I am am currently trying to write a VB script in excel to fill out approx.700 cover sheets that have been provided for me (i.e. I can't change the location of the cells, or add any more). As of right now, I have about 20 clients that need this done for them. Each client has a csv file with the appropriate data. However, each files contains multiple permits, and each permit needs a coversheet ( as in for each client file, anywhere from 5 to 100 coversheets m...

POst-SP1
Gurus, After installing E2K3 SP1, all services start normally and clients can connect to Exchange, but a weird thing has happened. When I drill down into ESM, highlight the server object and right-click on it, and select properties, the properties page does not appear! I can select properties of everywhere else (public Folders, etc..) and see the next dialog box, but the properties dialog box never appears if I right-click on the server object itself! Have you tried to install ESM on another machine with same results? -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certifie...

missing number find
If I need to find a missing number in a list say numbers 1 to 10 and number 8 does not appear in the list can excel identify the missing number and show it to me ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ see how this works Sub findmissing() On Error Resume Next For Each c In [k1:k9] If c + 1 <> c.Offset(1) Then MsgBox c + 1 & " missing" c.Select End If Next End Sub "theo" <theo.vza60@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message ne...