How do I enter the product key after installation completed?

I have received an email that I must convert trial copy of Office pRO 2007.
i ALREADY HAVE THE PRODUCT KEY BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO ENTER IT.

tHANKS.

Joan,

I believe if you click the Home Button - Word Options - Resources - Activate
Microsoft Office.

Hope that helps
Ed

"JOAN" wrote:

> I have received an email that I must convert trial copy of Office pRO 2007.
> i ALREADY HAVE THE PRODUCT KEY BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO ENTER IT.
>
> tHANKS.

Installing Office Mac 2004
I've tried installing Office Mac 2004 onto a new computer and when I try to open any of the Office applications I get an "Upgrade Verification" box saying, "This software is an upgrade to an earlier version of the software. To continue installation, click Browse, and then select the folder that contains the earlier version of the software (Microsoft Office 2001 folder, for example). The folder can be located on either your computer or the CD-ROM from which you originally installed the earlier version of the software." Again, this is a brand new iMac, so there shou...

Problem with installing Office information bridge Framework for MS
I have already sucessfully installed Microsoft Office Information Bridge Framework Server 1.0 (server component) and Microsoft Office Information Bridge Framework Client 1.5 (client component)(1.0 is not avaliable any more), and Information Bridge Framework for Microsoft CRM server components. But when I install Information Bridge Framework for Microsoft CRM client components, there is an error message as follows: SamrtTagRegistration.exe Application has been genenrated an exception that could not be handled. Process id=0xa24(2596), Thread id=0x164(356) Error 28000 Did anybody see th...

Installing Office 2003 over Word 2002 & Works Office Suite 2006
I have a copy of Office 2K3 and want to install it. I currently have Word 2002 installed via Works Office Suite 2006. Should I uninstall Word 2002 first? If possible I'd like to keep all my settings and stuff. Will it simply replace the winword exe? Or installing Office 2K3 over Word 2002, blow away all my settings and the normal template? Whenever you install any version of Word/Office over a previous version, your documents and settings are retained. Since you are upgrading, you should be able to install Word 2003 over Word 2002 without any problem (users who installed Office...

Installation Problems SQL 2005
I keep getting the following Error when installling CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition "Service mssearch was not found on computer 'SERVER1'. The specified service does not exist as an installed service" I have the Microsoft Full-Text Engine for SQL Server Service Installed and running. Can anyone help? Are you runndng your domain on a Windows Small Business Server? -- Rgds Michael MCDBA 2000 | MCITP DBA 2005 "jl815" wrote: > I keep getting the following Error when installling CRM 3.0 Small Business > Edition "Service mssearch was not found on com...

Windows installer problem 04-08-10
Hi All, After login to windows xp, on screen displayed windows installer and nothing showing on screen .Any reply will be appreciated. Best regards Anji Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP 64-bit SP2) when posting in a forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply. Was the computer fully patched at Windows Update when this problem started? What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription current? What anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)? What third-party firewall (if any)? Has a(another)...

New install of Great Plains v8.0
Hi I have just installed a version 8 of great plains however the utilities application is not accepting the sa password for MSSQL 2000. The password is valid. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks What message are you seeing? Did you setup a DSN to connect to the Great Plains SQL server? "Jitu" wrote: > Hi > > I have just installed a version 8 of great plains however the utilities > application is not accepting the sa password for MSSQL 2000. The password > is valid. > > Does anyone know how to fix this? > > Thanks > > > s...

After I install a software in windows xp , how many changes have h
After I install a software in windows xp , how many changes have happen in registry? Because I need to read the value of registry ,please tell me all the changes in registry. I appreciate your help. -- jake After you install "a piece of software" in Windows, some number of registry keys, dependent entirely on whatever the person writing the installation decided should be modified, have been modified. In addition, once you run it, some other keys, defined by the person who coded it, and based on whatever actions the user has taken, will be changed. Each piece of software is ...

How can I stop Outlook downloading fonts from incoming messages and use only those installed?
When I receive a message in Outlook with a font I don't have installed it takes a while whilst Outlook downloads the font. Can I switch off this feature so that the only fonts that show are those that are already installed. Peter <usenet_AT_tecno.demon.co.uk@JUNKBLOCK.COM> wrote: > When I receive a message in Outlook with a font I don't have installed > it takes a while whilst Outlook downloads the font. Can I switch off > this feature so that the only fonts that show are those that are > already installed. You don't state your version of Outlook, but with Out...

Transition Navigation Keys
Hi, I'm having problems with my TAB Key. I go to Tools-> Options -> Transition Navigation Keys and uncheck it. However, everytime that I open Excel it is checked again. How can I change that once for all? tks check out "customize how Excel Opens" in the help section "drdcarlos@yahoo.com" wrote: > Hi, I'm having problems with my TAB Key. I go to Tools-> Options -> > Transition Navigation Keys and uncheck it. > > However, everytime that I open Excel it is checked again. How can I > change that once for all? > > tks > > ...

One of the product keys is not valid
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi! I just installed the Office Mac Home and Student version in my MacBook and my husband tried the second product key on his IMac, but got a message saying the product key is not valid. We tried with the third key and it worked. The thing is I'm allowed to use the three of them but I can only use two. Of course, now we both have the software installed, but we still want access to the third key. We entered the numbers a couple of times, checking they were right. Any ideas? Thanks! Maria_O@officeformac.com wrote: &g...

Pressing Enter to skip rows
We have a pro-forma in Excel for clients. Anyway, the cells where the enter information from a drop-down list are three rows apart, goin down the page. Is there anyway for the client to press Enter just once and go thre rows down rather than pressing enter three times? I am aware that if the sheet is locked with the particular input cell unlocked then Tab will take you to the next box however, we need Ente to do the same. I imagine a macro could achieve this. Thanks in advance D -- DoctorWar ----------------------------------------------------------------------- DoctorWard's Profile...

Shortcut Keys -- quick find
I'm trying to have one of my menu buttons use a shortcut key for me to use, but aside from the main ones in the standard menu toolbar [File, Edit, View, Insert...], I don't know how to quickly recognize what shortcut keys are already in use. Is there a way to do this... to find out what shortcut keys are already in use? If I had more time I would search through these posts but I have to get some things finished quickly, so am hoping that someone will be able to share some knowledge today or tomorrow [or whenever, I'm not too picky on being helped]. Any help would be very m...

Regsitry Key inaccessable in Windows 2003
Hi all, I cannt access a Registry Entry from windows 2003. Works fine with Windows 2000. I am accesing it from a Service in vc++. If i change the service Run as to Administrative Account it works, but fails in local account. No problem at all in Windows 2000. Any Clues??? Thanks and Regards, Abhinav Have you checked if you have the correct permissions to access that key using a local account on the 2003 box? - MR "Abhi" <bhagwatav@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u0cjdDP4EHA.2608@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > I cannt access a Registry Entry from win...

Corrupt color scheme registry key
Publisher 2000 ~ When I create a new publication using the wizard, I always get a "color scheme registry key is either missing or corrupt..." error, and am instructed to rerun Setup to reinstall the color scheme registry. Running setup and reinstalling the entire program or allowing the program to detect/repair does not solve the problem. Moving forward with the wizard, I am given the Bluebird scheme or Custom (monochrome) as my only choices. How can I resolve this problem and get the Publisher-provided color schemes back? Have you tried a registry cleaner? You may also fi...

?-Change data series range as data is entered?
I have a chart which shows a prediction curve and an actual curve. The prediction curve runs out until the end of a project. The actual curve is populated as data is entered. I will be generating a number of these charts from a datatable. I would like to plot the prediction curve for the duration of the project (easy). I would then like to plot the actual curve with only the existing data and not have the line drop to the x-axis at the end. Can I put a formula in the data series "x values" field? I hope that my description makes sense..... Thanks, Carl -- isofuncurves ---...

Re-install
I am running Office 2003 Standard. Outlook was crashing on startup so I uninstalled it using the CD. When trying to reinstall the process gives an error message that it cannot find the file PCW_CAB_PATCH and will not proceed. There is no option to enter a location for that file. The file is not on the CD nor is it on my computer. Does anybody know what this means Thanks ...

Installing Problem SQL SP3a
Hello NG, If got a new W2K3-Server with installed AD and SQL2000 with SP3a. The machine works properly. On installing CRM1.2 the following error occurs: 'The specified SQL-Server must be running Microsoft SQL-Server version 2000 SP3 or later.' Please help me. Thanks, Andreas. ...

No Reports in CRM 3.0 Install
Hi everyone, I have been working on installing CRM 3.0 (fresh install) on a Small Business Server and I have been having trouble getting the reporting services to work correctly. I have been able to get the reports section to pull up now but no reports are listed in the grid. All the other functions appear to be working and I can even start to add reports but it puzzles me. Doesn't Microsoft provide sample reports to begin with? Has anyone else had this issue and if so, how do I get the reports to show up? Surely they gave us standard reports with the program?!?!?! Thanks! on ...

Error installing CRM 3
Trying to install CRM on a development server that has just been rebuilt after disk failure and the install runs through until it attempts to grant permissions on the newly created databases. The CRM install is all on this machine i.e. webserver and sql server are the same box. The error message reads Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.GrantDatabaseAccessAction failed. Setup could not complete this action. This might be due to the fact that there are multiple Domain Controllers and they have not replicated nw Microsoft CRM information yet. If this is the case you have several options: ...

Why can't a primary key be duplicated?
Why can't a primary key be duplicated in Access? Because a primary key, by definition, identifies a unique record within a table. If it can be duplicated, then you don't have uniquely identifiable records in your table. -- Ken Snell http://www.accessmvp.com/KDSnell/ "torijoshmom" <torijoshmom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ECB13770-C283-48A0-BC94-8374572F4E4E@microsoft.com... > Why can't a primary key be duplicated in Access? torijoshmom <torijoshmom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Why can't ...

entering numbers that begin with zero
I often enter manufacturer model#'s into my spreadsheet. If they begin with zero Excel automatically the zero. What can I do to change this? On Sep 10, 1:15=A0pm, Shannon <Shan...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I often enter manufacturer model#'s into my spreadsheet. =A0If they begin= with > zero Excel automatically the zero. =A0What can I do to change this? You can format the cells to accept leading zero's. From the format cells window, look for custom number formats, then in the Type field type 0000 , with each zero representing the number of digits you w...

Outlook will not launch after installing latest MS patch
I'm running Windows XP Pro. Received MS Auto update notification to install lastest security upgrades which I do religiously and did this time. Rebooted, clicked on outlook 2002 icon, got "hourglass" for a few seconds then nothing. Outlook did not launch. Rebooted - same thing. Any ideas would be greatly apreciated! Thanks! Does Outlook start in safe mode? (outlook.exe /safe) if the answer is yes, try renaming the file named outcmd.dat. "topcorner" <topcorner@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message news:031201c369d7$69a67e70$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I'm runn...

Pivot Table Data Ranges
I just upgraded to excel2000, and am finding out that keyboard shortcuts used in 97 do not exist in 2000. Does anyone know of a KEYBOARD shortcut to modify, expand and or create data ranges in the dialog box for entering the range for the pivot. I have many data 'lists' which are added to each month, and when I want to update the corresponding pivot table, I used to simply hit "shift" + "end" + "down arrow" to automatically go to the last populated cell in the list. In 2000, I either have to enter in the cell addy's manually or use the mouse...

exchange 2007 installation error
Hi to u all, When I install exchange 2007, I receive the following error from the GUI installation: ****start of message*********************** Summary: 4 items. 3 succeeded, 1 failed. Elapsed time: 01:05:56 Copy Exchange Files Completed Elapsed Time: 00:13:08 Hub Transport Role Completed Elapsed Time: 00:12:49 Client Access Role Completed Elapsed Time: 00:13:41 Mailbox Role Failed Error: An error occurred. error code was 3238230409 message was An internal component is not responding.." ******end of message*************** The tree steps about the schema domain completed secc...

Agent Install on EBS 2008 Failing
I am running DPM 2007 on Windows Storage Server 2003 (Dell DP600 appliance) and trying to protect EBS 2008 which is virtualized. However, I followed the technet article here to setup things: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc512491(WS.10).aspx But I am unable to successfully install the agent on the EBS 2008 servers and get them to talk to DPM. I followed the last part of - To install a DPM protection agent. The agents appear to be installed on the Management, Security and Messaging servers, but cannot seem to attach properly to the DPM server. They show in Err...