How do I delete that auto line that happened when typing " = " sig

How do I delete that auto line that happened when typing multple " ===  "
signs?

I figured out how to turn off the auto line feature that created a line when
typing a series of ====== equal signs like this, but I have some that it
created before and I have no idea how to delete them.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

The line is a bottom border on the paragraph above where it appears,
so use the Borders button or the Borders & Shading dialog to remove
it. See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CantGetRidOfLine.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 14:42:01 -0800, JB92262
<JB92262@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>How do I delete that auto line that happened when typing multple " ===  "
>signs?
>
>I figured out how to turn off the auto line feature that created a line when
>typing a series of ====== equal signs like this, but I have some that it
>created before and I have no idea how to delete them.
>
>Help would be greatly appreciated!
0
Jay

Do not delete row with cell in Column B = 0
Hi, I have a macro that allows a user to delete rows, which works great. However, I want to prevent the user from deleting a footer row - (It contains the legal notice and disclaimer.). The footer row can move up or down, depending on how many rows have been added or removed above it. My thinking is to hide a '0' in cell B of the footer row, by making the 0 the same color as the background, and then letting the macro test for B(anyrow in a range)=0. If B (anyrow in a range) = 0 and is the row the user wants to delete, show alert: "Stop, you cannot delete the footer row!&...

Deleting All Cells with Number formulas Ex. =2+3 not = A1+B2
Deleting All Cells with formulas with Numbers Ex. =2+3 not = A1+B2 I am trying to create a copy of workbook with only formulas, but some cells exist with =2+3 which I do Not wanted. How can I delete all of this in a single click (Not Individualy) this should do it Sub cleanformulas() For Each c In Selection If c.HasFormula And _ IsNumeric(Mid(c.Formula, 2, 1)) Then c.Clear Next End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Samshun" <Samshun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2270ADD4-A736-4B10-837B-5FDADE3089AD@microsoft.com... >...

Apparent eConnect 10 bug: Shipping Type = Pickup on Drop Ship POs
I've run into what appears to be an obscure eConnect 10 bug. I am able to reproduce it using GP 10 SP2 and eConnect SP2. When importing a drop ship PO, if the Ship Method has a Shipping Type of Pickup, the eConnect_EntryPoint method will throw the following unhandled error: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'CONTACT', table 'PROD.dbo.POP10110'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. The statement has been terminated. The stored procedure appears to have an internal error that causes it to try and insert NULL values into the address fields of the PO ...

Delete e-mail activity under workplace = delete activity on the contact?
Situation: If I send an e-mail to a person (Let's assume he is Mr. A) in CRM contact, normally, we can find that e-mail activities under "Activities" of "Workplace" or we can find related activities in Mr. A's contact (Mr. A's contact--> Activities-->History). Here is the issue, if I delete the Mr. A's e-mail activities under workplace, it will also delete the e-mail activity history on his contact. My boss was told that there is some methods to avoid this (i.e. The e-mail activities history of Mr. A can be saved to his CRM contact locally and we can...

Not in list error when form has limit to list = no auto correct =
I had code in not in list as I need to open fields for a new entry that are filled in when in list. Private Sub PatientID_NotInList(NewData As String, Response As Integer) Me.BirthDate.Locked = False Me.Race1.Locked = False Me.BirthDate.BackColor = 16777215 Me.Race1.BackColor = 16777215 End Sub Took this out and still getting limit to list error message. This is Access 2003 I believe. Need to fix for client soon. Please help Thanks! Terry That would not be the correct place to put that code. It should go in the After Update event of the comb. If you want to avoid the A...

Code to delete rows excluding Header if not = to
Good morning I have the following code to delete all rows that do not contain the following two variables, in column P, "cw" and "ea". Set ws = ActiveSheet For p = ws.Range("P65536").End(xlUp).Row To 1 Step -1 If ws.Cells(p, 16) <> "cw" Then If ws.Cells(p, 16) <> "ea" Then ws.Rows(p).Delete End If End If Next It works very well apart from the fact that it deletes the Header row. Please can someone assist me in modifying this code so it does not delete Row 1 (the header row). T...

Cell in row = 0 delete
The bebugger highlights the following row. If Cells(row_index, "D").Value = 0 Then This is the whole macro: My range is A3:D500 I want to delete the row if the value in D is 0 At the moment I get a "Tipe mismatch" error Please help???? Sheets("SALES SUMMARY").Select Sheets("SALES SUMMARY").Copy After:=Sheets(26) Range("A3:M571").Select Selection.Copy ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=-15 Range("A3").Select Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:= _ False, Transpose:=False ...

.NET SDK 2.0: complex types with minOccurs = 0 and nillable = true

what happened to the insert = at the left of the formula bar?
I am new to Excel 2007 and miss the ability to click the = that used to be in the box at the left of the formula bar. It would put the beginning = in so that a formula could be entered directly by clicking on the first cell, entering an operator and clicking the second cell. That was very efficient. I suspect that it still exists, I just can't find it. Thanks for any help. That with XL2003; next to the Formula Bar is fx which when press inserts an = and opens the Insert Function dialog. The same in XL 2007. best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/...

What happened to the = button in the XL formula bar?
I recently upgraded to Office 2003, I have noticed the = button in the formula bar is missing. Is there anyway to turn it on or add it or make Excel like the older versions? It disappeared a while ago. I think that the closest thing you can do is to add the = icon button to your favorite toolbar (just above the formula bar???). Tools|Customize|Commands tab Insert category About half way down is the = sign icon. drag it to your favorite toolbar. Bryan wrote: > > I recently upgraded to Office 2003, I have noticed the = button in the > formula bar is missing. Is there anyway to ...

Question on Item with Item Type = Discontinued
hello everyone, im looking for the detailed explaination for Discontinued Type in GP Help and found this ...description for Discontinued Items ..."Items are tracked the same as Sales Inventory items, selling Quantities On Hand. You can enter adjustments for the item, and can delete the item when the quantity reaches zero. Posting updates the Inventory and Inventory Offset accounts. Posting from Sales Order Processing affects the Sales, Cash, Cost of Good Sold, or Accounts Receivables accounts." i have tried to zero-out the quantity of an item with previous transactions...now just t...

How to Delete Contents of D2 if B2 = "SD"
How do I Delete Contents of D2 if B2 = "SD". Then continue through every row in the file? You can't delete the contents using worksheet functions, but if D2 contains a formula, you can make the cell appear blank: D2: =IF(B2="SD","",<your formula here>) If D2 contains a constant/user entered value, or if you really want it blank, then you'll need to use an Event macro. If B2 will contain a user entry, put this in the worksheet code module (right-click the worksheet tab and choose View Code): Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target ...

Delete record button not working (allowedits = true)?
I set AllowEdits to False in forms and created a "edit record" button to se AllowEdits to True as follows: " I had a similar way also. For your form go to the Form, Properties, DataTab and set AllowEdits to NO. Next, create a CommandButton, without the wizard, and then go to the Properties of the CommandButton, click on OnEvent then click on CodeBuilder (...) In there you simply put: Me.AllowEdits = True Oh, in the Form's Properties on the AfterUpdate Event click on the CodeBuilder again and type this: Me.AllowEdits = False Now when your form opens it can'...

How do I delete that auto line that happened when typing " = " sig
How do I delete that auto line that happened when typing multple " === " signs? I figured out how to turn off the auto line feature that created a line when typing a series of ====== equal signs like this, but I have some that it created before and I have no idea how to delete them. Help would be greatly appreciated! The line is a bottom border on the paragraph above where it appears, so use the Borders button or the Borders & Shading dialog to remove it. See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CantGetRidOfLine.htm. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft W...

Shut Down = Deleted Messages

Why is line number and position = 0 when validating against a xsd schema?
Why is line number and position = 0 in the code below? Valiation errors are found but not their position. cheers, mortb public static void Main() { XmlDocument xml = new XmlDocument(); xml.Schemas.Add(null, @"Schema.xsd"); xml.Load(@"Document.xml"); StringBuilder validationErrors = new StringBuilder(); xml.Validate(delegate(object errorSender, System.Xml.Schema.ValidationEventArgs eventArgs) { validationErrors.AppendFormat("{0} Line {1}, Pos {2}", eventArgs.Exception.Message, eventArgs.Exception.Line...

Deleting Cell with formulas with Numbers Ex. =2+3 not = A+B
Deleting Cell with formulas with Numbers Ex. =2+3 not = A+B I am trying to create a copy of workbook with only formulas, but some cells exist wit =2+3 which I do Not wanted. How can I delete all of this in a single click (Not Individualy) If you wish to delete *all* numeric formulas, =A+B *AND* =2+3 Try this on a copy of your sheet: <F5> and click on "Special". Then click on "Formulas", and make sure that *ONLY* "numbers" is checked. Then <OK>. You will see that cells containing numeric formulas are selected. Now, just hit <Delete>. -- ...

Word.ActiveDocument.AttachedTemplate.Saved = True
I have an Autoopen macro in a template as follows: Application.ActiveDocument.AttachedTemplate.Saved = True The purpose of this is to avoid people opening the doc being prompted to save the template. This works fine, except if the user attempts to open the doc through a link from a web page rather than from Windows Explorer. If this happens, the following error is given: Run-time error: '13' Type mismatch Does anyone know why? Thanks, P. What happens if you do not have Application? ActiveDocument.AttachedTemplate.Saved = True Paul Moloney wrote: &g...

How to erase a line drawn using line bar next to + = bar
I drew a line to separate text but now cannot get rid ot it. When I edit or move the text the line keeps reappearing even if the text is cut and pasted it moves with it, or stays with what it left See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/CantGetRidOfLine.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "janetland" <janetland@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0EAC6171-7D72-4664-A41F-A4D7388B213F@microsoft.com... >I drew a line to separate text but now cannot get rid ot it. When I edit or > move the text the line keeps reappearing even if the tex...

multiplying everything in line A X 50 = results in Line B
I have hours in Line A, and Need the code to multiply by 50/hr and have the results in Line B If say you have the number 20 in cell A1 and in B1 you want your answer type =A1*50 you will have the answer. You can then drag B1, down as far as you need it, and the ref A1 will change to A2, A3 and so on. -- This post was created using recycled electrons! "benjamin" wrote: > I have hours in Line A, and Need the code to multiply by 50/hr and have the > results in Line B Assuming your hours start in A1, put this in B1 =A1*50 select cell B1 again and move your cursor to the...

Deleting Worksheet in excel = 2003 / 2007
How to delete worksheet in excel 2003 / 2007 Hi, Right click on the sheet tab and select delete -- Regards, Ashish Mathur Microsoft Excel MVP www.ashishmathur.com "Sandeep" <Sandeep@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54942EE8-CEE8-4DC9-A7DE-8139D0BCEA0E@microsoft.com... > How to delete worksheet in excel 2003 / 2007 ...

Error when create chartobject on line ".HasTitle = True"
Hi, I gett runtime 1004 at line "HasTitle = True" The peculiar thing is that yesterday it worked ok. I saved it, slept, and now I get the error. I have tested to put the Has title ocde in the end of the sub, after seriescollections etc, but with same results. Any ideas, anybody? /Kind regards tskogstrom Sub CreateChartCF() Dim cht As Chart Dim chtTitle As String chtTitle = "CashFlow & PayBack" On Error Resume Next '(if no chartobject) Sheet2.ChartObjects("R_CF").Delete On Error GoTo 0 If Sheet1.Range("Years").Value > 1 Then With Sh...

Confirmation needed, DIFx + Sensor type = No go.
I've been trying to install a Windows 7 Sensor for the past few days. It appears that DIFx doesn't support the "Sensor" driver type and attempts to fallback to Plug n' Play, which simply gets my driver into the Driver Store. What's the deployment strategy for Windows Sensors? Am I stuck writing low-level SetupAPI code? Is there a timeline for Sensor support? what do the log files say? -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Rafael R." <RafaelR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

delete row if given cell = 'X'
Is there an easy way to do the above. Thanks much Carl "MSNews" <nf@no.com> wrote in message news:%23Fj6fBvPKHA.764@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there an easy way to do the above. > > Thanks much > > Carl > I'm not an expert but use data filter to select the rows, select and delete them. Try it with a trial sheet first though! Peter Several ways 1. data>filter>autofilter>filter on the x>delete 2. a looping macro from the bottom up sub delifx() for i=cells(rows.count,"a").end(xlup).row to 2 step -1 if lcase(cells(i,&qu...