How do I create an A3 size document using Windows 7

A3 is not listed in the pre-set schedule of document sizes in Windows 7
(unlike previous versions of Windows).
How do I create such a document using Windows 7?

Does your printer support A3? Word/Windows will display the paper sizes
supported by the default (or currently active) printer.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"A3 documents in Windows 7" <A3 documents in Windows
7@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> A3 is not listed in the pre-set schedule of document sizes in Windows 7
> (unlike previous versions of Windows).
> How do I create such a document using Windows 7?

0
Suzanne

Creating array of specific object types dynamically
Hi, little gotcha. Some COM objects requires array of specific type. To give you example, following DOESN'T work: [array]$X = @() However below code works: [int32[]]$X = @() For my framework, array type can be dynamic and I don't know in advance what type it's going to be. So what I would need is below: [$PropertyType[]]$X = @() This doesn't work with error message "Unable to find type". As a workaround, I solved it using following: Invoke-Expression "[$$PropertyType[]]`$Var = @()" This code works as expected, I am just curious if ...

Use Form to prompt for report criteria

Office 2007 SP1 fails on Windows Update. Then Outlook 2007 won't w
Installed Win 7 Ultimate, McAfee VirusScan and then Office 2007 Ultimate on a clean hard-drive. All retail versions (from MSDN discs). All appearsto work OK. Then did a Windows Update and applied 39 important updates, including Office 2007 SP1. The Office 2007 SP1 install failed, and after that point, Outlook 2007 no longer works - it starts but won't let me do anything. Word 2007 seems to still be working. What to do? Should I be installing Office 2007 SP2 instead? Or.....???? Any errors associated with the failed install? TIP: Insert your Office 200...

Microsoft Great Plains SDK Documentation.
Any idea where i can find Microsoft Great Plains SDK Documentation.(We dont have Microsoft Great Plains License). Thanks Nath Nath -- If you have a Universal subscription to MSDN you are able to download the SDK information for Microsoft Great Plains. -- Kirsten Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft Business Solutions policy. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Nath" <Nath@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BAB062FF-8C3D-42F8-BA00-0F83A95D5B64@microsoft.com... &g...

Lock-Protect documents
Excel 2002 sp2 How do you protect cells from being edited? I need to lock/protect all but 4 cells from being edited on a worksheet. I go into the 'format cells' properties of the 4 cells and 'unlock' them, and go into the 'format cells' properties of the rest and lock them. Then I go to tools, protection, protect sheet, I add a password and check only 'unlocked cells'. This isn't doing it, I can still edit the sheet, I emailed it to someone else and he can edit the sheet. What am I doing wrong? Thank you! You could prompt for a password using an in...

automaticly create graph
what i would like to do is create a spread sheet where by i entered the fixed and variable costs as well as the selling price. i would then like a graph to automaicly change and display the this info. Does anyone know how to do this. Decide which cells on the spreadsheet you wish to include in the chart. Select those cells. Follow the menu option: Insert/ Chart, and answer the questions in the wizard. Have you looked in Excel help at the topics concerned with charts, starting with "Create a chart"? Have you looked at the training material under http://office.microsoft.com/...

Create static text from cell reference

How to sort calendar entries on "size"
I would like to remove large size calendar entries by being able to sort on "size". I am able to sort Inbox items on size but not calendar. My company's exchange server has email account size quota and a 3rd of that quota is being held up by calendar entries on the server side, so I would like to get rid of the unwanted past celndar entries that occupy portion of my account quota. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Umesh On 11/18/03 9:21 PM, in article 049b01c3ae43$d9cf01d0$a301280a@phx.gbl, "Umesh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I would...

Creating a Graph
hi all, i want to create a grapg dynamically getting the values from a file.. take for example the first row is the x axis and the second row is the y axis. i am planning to do this in mfc. what needs to be done for this.. if somebody has an example relating this please send me the link or the code.. thanks Read the data. Plot it. First, you have to read the data. You read the data and build an array of <x,y> pairs in whatever way you want to save them, e.g., int, float, double. This is pretty elementary programming. To do a graph in a very fancy way, you should use an existing gra...

clip ART #7
i AM HAVING TROUBLE DOWNLOADING CLIP ART FROM OFF LINE WHEN i DOWN LOAD IT AND TRY TO OPEN IN IT'S ALL FILE NAMES AND NO PICTURES JUST WORDS HELP When you download from the ClipArt site the file is either .cil or .mpf depending on your version. Double-click the package and the images will automatically go into your Organizer/Gallery. You may have lost the association too, right-click the file, properties, opens with... change, point to your Organizer/Gallery. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm "Janet Price" ...

Lexmark driver for Windows Vista??
does anyone know how to get a driver for my Vista program for a Lexmark X75 printrio? Any help appreciated? On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 15:07:39 -0500, "Kitty Stringfellow" <kikkimomjj@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > >does anyone know how to get a driver for my Vista program for a Lexmark X75 >printrio? >Any help appreciated? I'd suggest reposting your question in a newsgroup supporting Vista, or Lexmark. This newsgroup is for questions about designing relational database Queries in Microsoft Access. John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

Not using zeros in graphing.
I have a running workbook that has tons of information. I have added a sum page in order to have all the data summed up in one simple place. I have formulas that read back into the workbook to link to a cell. Depending on what moth it is, that cell could be empty as it is a yearly wookbook. For example, if this is August, then there is information in the workbook up to August, but none after. With that said, the sum page has the #DIV/0! in the cell which essentially equals zero. I also have graphs that I have linked to this sum page. My problem is in order to keep the graphs up to...

invoice for envelopes with windows
What invoice template can I use that will consistently place the name and mailing address on the invoice form so that it will always fit in the window of an standard #10 business envelope? There is no standard location for the window. I would suggest folding a piece of paper and measuring where the window is on the envelopes you use. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Mary" <Mary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:68FC09EF-AA33-40D7-8472-1602F50D69BD@microsoft.com... > What invoi...

using vba so search multiple Sheets

DPM and VMM on same server using side-by-side SQL installation
Windows 2008 Std R2 Server, 64bit VMM 2007 is currently installed (with the built-in default database) SQL 2005 Express Edition, SP3, 32bit. I was advised by Microsoft that both VMM and DPM could be installed on the same server (small DR environment) The VMs are hosted on a Windows 2008 Enterprise Server w/ VS2005R2 - because the hardware didn't support HyperV. VMM works great to manage the Windows 2008 VS2005R2 Host running Win2K3 server instances ... after lots of trial and error. Now, I need to install DPM 2007 onto the same server... DPM wants to install the 64bit vers...

Only new email window?
Is there a way that I could have a shortcut on my desktop that does not open the whole application, but rather ONLY open my new email window? I send out a lot of email, and I also have a lot of other apps running. Please let me know if that is possible. Thank you, Steve Steve F. <sf@flintind.com> wrote: > Is there a way that I could have a shortcut on my desktop that does > not open the whole application, but rather ONLY open my new email > window? I send out a lot of email, and I also have a lot of other > apps running. Create a shortcut whose target is: "%Pr...

Use a VBA Macro inside an Excel Cell