how do I change the default font size in endnotes? 02-28-10

How do I alter the default font size in endnotes? I've been qable to change
the default typeface but the font size reverts to 10-point each time I create
a new endnote.

Endnote is a Style that you can modify.
--
Rae Drysdale

"kar201245" wrote:

> How do I alter the default font size in endnotes? I've been qable to change
> the default typeface but the font size reverts to 10-point each time I create
> a new endnote.
Did you change it by modifying the Envelope Return and Envelope Address
paragraph styles?

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"kar201245" <kar201245@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I alter the default font size in endnotes? I've been qable to
> change
> the default typeface but the font size reverts to 10-point each time I
> create
> a new endnote.

0
Suzanne
2/28/2010 2:00:14 PM
How's that again?

On Feb 28, 9:00=A0am, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" <sbarnh...@mvps.org> wrote:
> Did you change it by modifying the Envelope Return and Envelope Address
> paragraph styles?
>
> --
> Suzanne S. Barnhill
> Microsoft MVP (Word)
> Words into Type
> Fairhope, Alabama USAhttp://word.mvps.org
>
> "kar201245" <kar201...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> > How do I alter the default font size in endnotes? I've been qable to
> > change
> > the default typeface but the font size reverts to 10-point each time I
> > create
> > a new endnote.-
0
Peter
2/28/2010 2:42:14 PM
Right-click an endnote paragraph and click Style on the context menu. Verify
that Endnote Text is selected and click the Modify button. In the Modify
Style dialog box, make the desired changes. Before clicking OK, be sure to
select "New documents based on this template" (or "Add to template" if this
is Word 2003). Click Close to close the Style dialog box. If/when you are
prompted to save your template, choose to do so.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"kar201245" <kar201245@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I alter the default font size in endnotes? I've been qable to
> change
> the default typeface but the font size reverts to 10-point each time I
> create
> a new endnote.

0
Stefan
2/28/2010 3:23:01 PM
I guess I wasn't awake yet--somehow read "endnote" as "envelope." (Well,
they do have a lot of the same letters.)

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Peter T. Daniels" <grammatim@verizon.net> wrote in message
How's that again?

On Feb 28, 9:00 am, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" <sbarnh...@mvps.org> wrote:
> Did you change it by modifying the Envelope Return and Envelope Address
> paragraph styles?
>
> --
> Suzanne S. Barnhill
> Microsoft MVP (Word)
> Words into Type
> Fairhope, Alabama USAhttp://word.mvps.org
>
> "kar201245" <kar201...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> > How do I alter the default font size in endnotes? I've been qable to
> > change
> > the default typeface but the font size reverts to 10-point each time I
> > create
> > a new endnote.-

0
Suzanne

font in outlook 2003 reply
when i reply to an email with plain text my reply is in plain text eventhough my setting for replying and forward is set to arial 10. my email editor is msword 2003 sp3. how do i fix this? thanks. Fix what? That is the intended behavior. Outlook replies with the same format the sender uses. That is considered common courtesy. You can override it manually if you think that's what the sender wants you to do. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "nlehrer" <nlehrer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:9602959f-d164-497a-b423-e292dd38eaa9@c23g2000hsa.googlegroups.com... > when ...

Exchange 2000 DST Changes

Changing Item #'s
Is it possible to change the item #'s after the item has already been entered? TMM: No there isn't in the "base" product, but MBS does have a tool that you can use called Item Modifier - this will allow you to change an Item number from one value to another. You can email this address below and they can answer any questions you have about the tool and can tell you what the cost of it is. mbsprofessionalservices@microsoft.com Hope that helps you out, JG "TMM" wrote: > Is it possible to change the item #'s after the item has already been entered? ...

How to sort calendar entries on "size"
I would like to remove large size calendar entries by being able to sort on "size". I am able to sort Inbox items on size but not calendar. My company's exchange server has email account size quota and a 3rd of that quota is being held up by calendar entries on the server side, so I would like to get rid of the unwanted past celndar entries that occupy portion of my account quota. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Umesh On 11/18/03 9:21 PM, in article 049b01c3ae43$d9cf01d0$a301280a@phx.gbl, "Umesh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I would...

Customizing Excel's Border Defaults
I'm working with Excel 2000 and use Borders frequently. The preset default border is a thin line, yet I prefer and always change it to the thick line. How can I change the Excel default to the thick line rather than the thin line? I know it's a small problem, but it's driving me crazy changing it all the time. In WORD, I know how to easily "add style default to template", but can't figure it out in Excel. Any help is greatly appreciated! ...

Set default address book automatically (registry)
I know I have done this before a few years back in another site - but I cant remember how. We need to set the default lookup address book for all our 2000+ OL2k3 users and to use a specific lookup order. I know they could each do this manually but we have 2000+ users and the support overhead would be huge. We dont want to users to use the GAL as their default lookup (which it is out of the box) because it contains lost of confusing system addresses and duplicate names for the same person in different security level networks; which the users find VERY confusing to distinguish between). We wan...

Getting font properties
I have a LOGFONT - complete with all desired properties including face name. I use CFont::CreateFontIndirect() to create a font. If the font I have specified is not available on my machine then it uses the nearest available in some appropriate sense. So far so good. But CFont::GetLogfont() just returns me the LOGFONT which I used to create the font, and not the one it actually adopted - in particular as regards face name. Is there an easy way to get the face name of the font it actually used? Dave -- David Webber Author MOZART the music processor for Windows - http://www.mozart.co.uk...

FRx 6.7 Compatability with GP 10. 0
Hi, Is FRx 6.7 is campatable with GP 10.0? I have installed Frx 6.7 with and using successfully as local cleint but as requirement I need to run the same Balance Sheet Report which I have created on my client machine want to run on the different client machines withou installing the FRx. Do I need to installed FRx on each client machine? Please give the details. Your immediate help will be greatly appreciated. -- Developer Yes. Frx 6.7 is compatible with GP 10.0. Make sure to apply the latest service pack. I am not sure I understand your question. Are you asking if you need to c...

Stop changing of languages in Word 2003 when typing letter.
While typing a letter in Word 2003 it changed from English to what looked like Arabic language. I have rebooted 3 times and started over and still the same occurs. I even copied what I had in English to an email in Yahoo and sent it to myself and rebooted. Came back to that same email and copied it to a new email that I started to myself, and when I started typing it would only type in what looked like Arabic language. This happened to me once a couple of weeks ago, but never occurred again till now. What do I do? In the Language dialog box, turn off the option to autom...

Strange behaviour: show/hide formatting symbols reveals old change
In Word 2007, I'm getting some strange behaviour in a document that was authored by someone else. Track Changes is switched off, all changes have been accepted, and everything looks as it should in whichever view I happen to choose (Print Layout, Draft, whatever). But when I click to show formatting symbols (in whatever view) a whole lot of old changes - deletions AND insertions, ostensibly all accepted, and from before the document got to me - appear in the document, making it quite tricky to work with. These old changes are impervious to anything I try to do with them E...

stop default website of users pointing to the companyweb
Hi, I just migrated a W2K3 to SBS2008. How can I dissable the pointing all default websites of all users to the http://companyweb? everyone wants to have his own default website. Thanks Olaf Administrative Tools Group Policy Management Windows SBS User Policy User Configuration Windows Settings Internet Explorer Maintenance URLs Important URLs Home Page URL - remove http://companyweb Customise Home Page URL - remove tick Russ -- Russell Grover - SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP] MCP, MCPS, MCNPS, SBSC Small Business Server/Computer Support - www.SBITS.Biz Question or...

Color change in cell when > 49.99
I need a cell to change color if the value inside the cell reaches 50 or higher.either text or cell shade. just so it catches the users attention. im running excel 2000. and i have this currently in the cell that i want to aplly this to: =HLOOKUP(D20,'Hidden Data'!GZ10:HB11,2,0)*MAX(15,E20) have you tried conditional formating? format>conditional formating >-----Original Message----- >I need a cell to change color if the value inside the cell reaches 50 or >higher.either text or cell shade. just so it catches the users attention. >im running excel 2000. and i ...

Does table size make a difference in how well Access protects data
I am having a problem that has been going on for several weeks now. I am slowly trying to figure it out. the problem is that Access 2003 keeps deleting records after they are entered. Quick view of database: running Access 2k3 back end and frontends, 12 machines access the DB at any one time, mixture of Win2k Pro and Win XP pro all patches and service packs installed for all OS's as well as Access 2k3. Running Client/server set up controlled by Small Business Server 2k3. database resides on a machine running XP Pro. when new orders are entered into the system, the DB will tell the d...

Date/Time Show When Changes Made
Hi, When changes are made in a table or form, I want the date and time to appear showing me when changes were made in any of the fields. How can it work? MTIA. It's not possible if you're working directly with tables. Using foms, you have to put code into the form's BeforeUpdate event to update the row's LastChanged field (which, of course, you have to add to the table yourself) You might find what Allen Browne has at http://www.allenbrowne.com/AppAudit.html to be useful. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Beame...

updates 05-29-10
I keep getting configuering updates when I turn on anff my computer.Also cant search for updates and there is no record of any updates being downloaded gerry wrote: > I keep getting configuering updates when I turn on anff my > computer.Also cant search for updates and there is no record of any > updates being downloaded When was the last time you freshly installed Windows ME? -- Shenan Stanley MS-MVP -- How To Ask Questions The Smart Way http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html ...

OWA and password change
I have OWA in the DMZ but the mail server is behind the DMZ. I have no problems accessing OWA but I do have a problem see the users on my DC. The real issue is that I am trying to have users change their own password within OWA and need to know what ports I need to have open without any security breach. I need to know what is safe to open and what's not safe to open. Thanks. Hi WooYing, have you seen this articel s? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/179442 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;259240 http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/guidance/secmod44.mspx F...

formatting of charts changes when copying from excel 2000 to 200.
When I copy a chart from Excel 2000 and paste it into Excel 2003, some of the formatting is lost. In particular, scale and axis formatting. Is this a programming issue or can it be corrected easily. Thanks Hi, First one would answer why would you copy charts from 2000 to 2003, why not make them in 2003? Second and more important - how are you copying them - there are maybe 20 possible methods of copying a chart from one program to another. Please tell us exactly which steps you use to do the copying. Also, exactly what formatting are you loosing, what do you get instead? When ...

MFC SDI initial frame size
How can I override the width & height values that my SDI app uses at run time? I tried modifying lpCREATESTRUCT but it ignores my changes ( or at least it seems to ). OR better yet how can I have it remember the last size when closed? -- Ron H -- This outgoing email was scanned by Norton Antivirus Corp. Edition and found to be virus free! ----------------- www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com - *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road ----------------- BOOL CMainFrame::PreCreateWindow(CREATESTRUCT& cs) { cs.style |= WS_CLIPSIBLINGS|WS_...

Report sorting 03-16-10
Hi, I have a continious form that displays four fields for each records of a table. On the form I have a sort button for each of the four fields which sorts the records based on the field selected. I also have a report button that prints a report that produces one page per record. My problem is that I want the report to be in the same order that the records appear on the screen which is based on the sort selected. How do I get my report to print in the same order as the records appear on the screen? Your help would be appreciated. Thanks, I would use some code to extract...

Owner draw main windows, will left some drawing on the background of the window, I want the reason and how to prevent this happen? 01-05-10
Hi, Everyone! Ownerdraw main window , I used SetWindowRgn to cut down the four corners, but there will left something drawing here when you drag the corners and borders to resized the window on the background of the main window. Only 3 corners of the four corners do this. I used HDC hWindowDC = GetWindowDC(); Draw the non client area on hWindowDC In class of WTL: class CMainFrame : public CFrameWindowImpl<CMainFrame>, public CUpdateUI<CMainFrame>, public CMessageFilter, public CIdleHandler Thanks a lot! Have a Happy New Year! begin 666 problem.JPG ...

change chart title with auto filter
I would like the title of my chart to change automatically every time I use the autofilter function to make a new selection of data to be displayed in the chart. Can anyone inform me of how to make the chart title change automatically with each new selection? Thanks, aja Hi, See this 'link' (http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/dynamic_chart_title/fp_tutorial.html) HTH -- Krishnakumar ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Krishnakumar's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=20138 View this thr...

DataLabel.Font.ColorIndex vs DataLabel.Text (Private Sub does not work in excel 2003)
Hi, i have sheet's code which works perfecly in Excel 2007, but nothing = happens in excel 2003. No error occurs. what may be the cause? Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()'white label when value =3D NA() With Workbooks("chart").Sheets("tmp").Shapes("Wykres = 1").DrawingObject.Chart For i =3D 1 To 7 .SeriesCollection(1).Points(i).DataLabel.Font.ColorIndex =3D 0 Next i For i =3D 1 To 7 If .SeriesCollection(1).Points(i).DataLabel.Text =3D "#N/D!" Then .SeriesCollection(1).Points(i).DataLabel.Font.ColorIndex =3D 2 En...

Magically Changing Links?
This has really stumped me: I have a link I'm sending in an Outlook message, in HTML format. I sent this link to myself to test it, both to my Outlook mailbox, and to my webmail mailbox. The link shows correctly in both emails, but when I click on it in the Outlook message, the link changes in the IE address bar, and the page does not display correctly. When I click on the link from the webmail message, it comes up properly. The link is to a secure address (https://) site, with some variables that fill in a form on that page. It's the variables that are changing: there are two &...