how do I change the default font size in endnotes? 03-03-10

I cannot change the default font size in endnotes (Word 2003). If I use the
font menu and seek to apply 12-pointas default, it reverts to 10-point every
time I create a new endnote. Can somebody help?

You should be able to change your default font. Click Format, Font, change
font size, click on Default button to select the new size. The font size will
be the same for your endnotes.

kar201245 wrote:
> I cannot change the default font size in endnotes (Word 2003). If I
> use the font menu and seek to apply 12-pointas default, it reverts to
> 10-point every time I create a new endnote. Can somebody help?

Modify the style named Endnote Text to use 12-point font. See
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styles/ModifyAStyle.html.

If you use Method 1 on that page, in order to see that style in the Format >
Styles list, you'll first have to click the dropdown at the bottom of the
list, choose "Custom", and put a checkmark next to EndNote Text in the
dialog that appears.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

0
Jay

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Font Sizing
I am visually impaired. I would like to increase font size in the IN-box window where the From: Subject: and Received: columns are listed. I have been able to increase font size to read the body of the e-mail and can compose e-mail with larger font - just would like to increase font size for the incoming message headers. Please write to me at: johnw@winserv.com if you can help. thank you in advance. John Depending on your version of Outlook, View->Current View->Customize Current View->Other Settings. You can customize the Fonts from there. --� Milly Staples [MVP...

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

tesuto 03-11-07
tesuto...

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07

Getting the BCC field by default.

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

GP 10 AP Reconciliation Statement
Hi All, I have one query about the reconcile feature that is available in GP 10 to reconcile the AP and AR to GL. It has come to my notice when i take a recon statement for AP it does not match with the AP historical aged trail balance after taking into consideration the unmatched and potentially matched transactions. I have taken the AP smartlist for the given period and compared it with the transaction being displayed in the recon statement. What has come to my notice is the recon statement is not taking few transaction like invoice or payment for some reason. I faced this issue with almo...

Changing language

Sizing drop down validation box
I have a form with lots of drop down validation boxes, many of them are Yes,No,N/A or Pass,Fail,N/A so one a narrow box is required but all the drop downs are about three inches wide. Once I accidentally go them to the right size and saved the file, closed it, then re-opened and the drop downs were really wide again. Does anyone know have to set the width, I always thought they were the same width as the cell they pop from but not the case. Wayman Those extra wide dropdown lists appear occasionally, usually if cells on the worksheet have been merged (not necessarily the cell with t...

Fonts in Outlook
I have a friend who is having problems with Microsoft Office Outlook 11 emails. I do not have Outlook and have never used it. This is what he says about fonts: My msgs go out as Arial 10 pt which I have always used. Trouble is when I type msgs, that's what it says on the font bar, but the sent ones look more like 8. used to be that ones I typed looked like ones I sent and not bigger as they do now. Is there any way to get back to that mode? Do not know why but my Agent changes font when I paste his message. The actual font looks like 8 or lower. I think his problem is...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Function to determine Directory Size
I'd like to be able to determine the size of a directory or group of files. Does anyone know of an add-in that has a function whereby I can specify a path and get the size of directory of groups of files as the return value? Ex: =dirsize("C:\Documents and Settings\Bob\My Documents\School") =dirsize("C:\Documents and Settings\Bob\My Documents\School\*.doc") It would also be helpful if there were an option to include subdirectories. -- Thanks, Bob Chmara Argh.... Make that "get the size of a directory or group of files" Bob "Bob Chmara" fatfing...