How can I change the current default size for formatting a picture

When I paste a screen print the format size automatically defaults to 4.5"
height.  How can I change this to default to another size.

Ordinarily, Word will restrain the size of an inline object to margin width.
If the screen shot is taken at a 3x4 ratio, and your margin width is the
default 6", then the height is going to be 4.5". If you paste into a
landscape page, it will be larger.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Curious George" <Curious George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I paste a screen print the format size automatically defaults to 4.5"
> height.  How can I change this to default to another size.

0
Suzanne

can't send or receive emails

Access 97 can't resize database window

Paragraph formating jumps to defaults.
Hi, We are using Office/Outlook 2007 We have an email signature script that is run when users login, it´s working ok except for two things; If the default paragraph settings in Word 2007 for a user matches those in the signature script, the signature will use the "Base defaults" of Word 2007, that is SpaceAfter = 10 and LineSpacing = "Multiple" with a value of 1,15. So if I change the script to use SpaceAfter=0 and the user has set his/her Word 2007 to use SpaceAfter=0, the result will be SpaceAfter=10. If the script is set to SpaceAfter=0 and the us...

How can I get 32-bit Integers?

Can you delete Business Alerts?

Office 2007 forms

Saving toolbar changes

Changing Prices in HQ.
Hi, I have this little issue. I want to change the put items on promotion using the price wizard using HQ. Unfortunately if I have stores who has differents prices for a same item the wizard do not make the proper change becuase it use the price already stored in the master table. Does anyone saw this issue before? Who was solved?. Thks in advance for your help. Rgds Rodrigo Hi there, The easiest way to look after this is to not change any data on the ITEM in HQ, but to simply do the worksheet for altering the sale price and then send it to the respective stores. Then in the works...

can I snap wrap points to a text box

Changing query execution sequence

Why ClassWiard can't see my Class?
I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(Class-B) which derived from CWnd class. When I used mouse right-click on the new-created class, it shows a popup-command-menu which missing "add virtual function" and "add windows message handler". From ClassWizard I couldn't see the new-created class either. I tried to delete myprogram.clw & re-issue ClassWizard, but it doesn't help. Anyone can help ? Thanks, Eagle "EagleChen" <xx@xx> wrote in message news:uRGde941DHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(C...

formatting auto replies
Does anyone know of a method that allows outlook 2k2 to format automatic replies regardless of the format of the original message? I setup this automatic response rule that replies with a template, but problem is, when replying to http clients (hotmail or yahoo), the message at the receiver's end has words totally misplaced, all over the page. Any suggestions would be appreciated. ...

Formatting a subtotal line with a macro

Publisher can not save file