form text field wont change font size word 2007

I have read the other discussion this issue? But it does not make any sense
to me.  I had a previously made a fill in form in a different version of
word, i found how to edit it by protecting and unprotecting the doc.  The
font is set to comic sans MS, and when i fill in the fields, it makes them
another font and style?  How do i get them to be the same font as the rest of
the document.  Can someone put this in English for me?  Thanks

You will have to apply the formatting to the text paragraph before inserting
the field.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"dlb1228" <dlb1228@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have read the other discussion this issue? But it does not make any sense
> to me.  I had a previously made a fill in form in a different version of
> word, i found how to edit it by protecting and unprotecting the doc.  The
> font is set to comic sans MS, and when i fill in the fields, it makes them
> another font and style?  How do i get them to be the same font as the rest
> of
> the document.  Can someone put this in English for me?  Thanks

0
Stefan
11/25/2009 6:19:43 PM
How do i do that?

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

> You will have to apply the formatting to the text paragraph before inserting
> the field.
>
> --
> Stefan Blom
> Microsoft Word MVP
>

> "dlb1228" <dlb1228@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have read the other discussion this issue? But it does not make any sense
> > to me.  I had a previously made a fill in form in a different version of
> > word, i found how to edit it by protecting and unprotecting the doc.  The
> > font is set to comic sans MS, and when i fill in the fields, it makes them
> > another font and style?  How do i get them to be the same font as the rest
> > of
> > the document.  Can someone put this in English for me?  Thanks
>

> .

Unprotect the form template, delete the fields, apply formatting, and then
reinsert the fields.

See also the following KB article:

Incorrect font is applied after a style is applied to a form field in Word
2007 or in Word 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/828501/en-us

--

> How do i do that?
>
> "Stefan Blom" wrote:
>
>> You will have to apply the formatting to the text paragraph before
>> inserting
>> the field.
>>
>> --
>> Stefan Blom
>> Microsoft Word MVP
>>

>> "dlb1228" <dlb1228@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I have read the other discussion this issue? But it does not make any
>> >sense
>> > to me.  I had a previously made a fill in form in a different version
>> > of
>> > word, i found how to edit it by protecting and unprotecting the doc.
>> > The
>> > font is set to comic sans MS, and when i fill in the fields, it makes
>> > them
>> > another font and style?  How do i get them to be the same font as the
>> > rest
>> > of
>> > the document.  Can someone put this in English for me?  Thanks
>>

>> .

0
Stefan
11/26/2009 6:24:35 PM
When you say apply formatting, does that mean jus highlight the area that you
want to place the form field and go to the home tab and select the font and
type you want? or is there some other way?  I have tried this and it still
does not work?

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

> Unprotect the form template, delete the fields, apply formatting, and then
> reinsert the fields.
>
> See also the following KB article:
>
> Incorrect font is applied after a style is applied to a form field in Word
> 2007 or in Word 2003

> Stefan Blom
> Microsoft Word MVP
>

> "dlb1228" <dlb1228@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > How do i do that?
> >
> > "Stefan Blom" wrote:
> >
> >> You will have to apply the formatting to the text paragraph before
> >> inserting
> >> the field.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Stefan Blom
> >> Microsoft Word MVP
> >>

> >> "dlb1228" <dlb1228@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >>

> >> .
> >>

> .

Yes, that should work.

--

> When you say apply formatting, does that mean jus highlight the area that
> you
> want to place the form field and go to the home tab and select the font
> and
> type you want? or is there some other way?  I have tried this and it still
> does not work?
>
> "Stefan Blom" wrote:
>
>> Unprotect the form template, delete the fields, apply formatting, and
>> then
>> reinsert the fields.
>>
>> See also the following KB article:
>>
>> Incorrect font is applied after a style is applied to a form field in
>> Word
>> 2007 or in Word 2003
>>
>> --
>> Stefan Blom
>> Microsoft Word MVP
>>

>> "dlb1228" <dlb1228@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > How do i do that?

>> .

0
Stefan
11/27/2009 6:13:14 PM
I've tried that multiple times (deleting the fields and formatting then
reinserting the fields) and it still reverts to a different font/size when I
go to fill in the protected form. Is there any other way???

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

> Yes, that should work.
>
> --
> Stefan Blom
> Microsoft Word MVP
>

> "dlb1228" <dlb1228@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When you say apply formatting, does that mean jus highlight the area that
> > you
> > want to place the form field and go to the home tab and select the font
> > and
> > type you want? or is there some other way?  I have tried this and it still
> > does not work?
> >
> > "Stefan Blom" wrote:
> >
> >> Unprotect the form template, delete the fields, apply formatting, and
> >> then
> >> reinsert the fields.
> >>
> >> See also the following KB article:
> >>
> >> Incorrect font is applied after a style is applied to a form field in
> >> Word
> >> 2007 or in Word 2003
> >> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/828501/en-us
> >>
> >> --
> >> Stefan Blom
> >> Microsoft Word MVP
> >>

> >> "dlb1228" <dlb1228@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> >> .
> >>

> .

Nevermind, I just figured it out. Sorry.

"rachelshye" wrote:

> I've tried that multiple times (deleting the fields and formatting then
> reinserting the fields) and it still reverts to a different font/size when I
> go to fill in the protected form. Is there any other way???
>
> "Stefan Blom" wrote:
>
> > Yes, that should work.
> >
> > --
> > Stefan Blom
> > Microsoft Word MVP
> >

> > "dlb1228" <dlb1228@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > When you say apply formatting, does that mean jus highlight the area that
> > > you
> > > want to place the form field and go to the home tab and select the font
> > > and
> > > type you want? or is there some other way?  I have tried this and it still
> > > does not work?

> > .

File size #11

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Maximum file sizes

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Change position ID in HR

how do i increase font size beyond 72
highlighting figure in font size box and trying to put larger number in myself does not do it. is there another way? thanks High-light the number, type your number, hit return. It that doesn't work for you, on the toolbar, format, font. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Polly Vincent" <Polly Vincent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BDAEB5E-C30C-4721-BB51-F89C1B4332E2@microsoft.com... > highlighting figure in font ...

get a result of an sql into a field

How to create an autonumber field?

outlook 2007 e-mail

Business Portal Development

form fields not saving to table

HOWTO: Customizing CRM

How do you change the APR?

Load image in a unbound control from a attachment field in recor
I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from the same recordset. No problem loading the this data from recordset in VBA. PROBLEM I need to know how to load the unbound controls with Image's from an attachment field in another recordset The normal method of control = Rs!field does not work Please advise -- Thanks Tom dans l'article 78DC5502-3A76-4562-AA20-736446AB1448@microsoft.com, Tom � Tom@discussions.microsoft.com a �crit le 21/01/08 20:28�: > I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from > the same record...