find a copy of a standard formal report lay out/template

looking for an example of a formal report template

Hello pppe

productivity placement program example wrote:
> looking for an example of a formal report template

You can find templates offered by Microsoft at the following URL:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx
namely:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101043361033.aspx

HTH
Robert
--
  /"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
  \ /                        |  MVP |     Scientific Reports

sub report not shown
I am attempting to ammend the quote report in VS2005. I change the data settings from Adventur works to my CRM database and all queries work fine. but when i preview the quote report its says: Error: Sub report could not be shown why would this happen? A subreport must be uploaded sepparatly to CRM. Also you should not change the name of the report (Name in the details section). This is the reference from the parent report. -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD) Lead Developer Aviva IT Tools for CRM Developers and Administrators http://www.patrickverbeeten.com/Tools.aspx "Ian Watso...

EDC Reports
Is there a way to gain access to the EDC report(s) in SO Manager without having to configure it for EDC? I need the accounting department and back office mangers to be able to look at and print these reports without them actually having to or needing to do any EDC processing. You could use the Tender Summary report (Reports | Misc | Tender Summary) to get credit card totals by type & register. Marc "Alex" <Alex@no.com> wrote in message news:edLaU8DUHHA.2212@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to gain access to the EDC report(s) in SO Manager without >...

Volume License copy of Windows Server
Gurus, Is there anyway anymore to get a full Volume License copy of Windows Server (e.g., version 2008) which does NOT require Internet activation? -- Spin Start with Vista/Windows 2008, your options to activate are by Internet or Phone. I believe the command that kicks it off is: slui.exe 4 "Spin" <Spin@invalid.com> wrote in message news:84nk89Far1U1@mid.individual.net... > Gurus, > > Is there anyway anymore to get a full Volume License copy of Windows > Server (e.g., version 2008) which does NOT require Internet activation? > ...

Reporting on Responses to Campaign Activities
I am trying to find a way to use a Campaign Performance report to run the following report with the following conditions: How many new contacts were created as a response of them filling out a form in several monthly journals (campaign activities, in CRM terms). Forms have codes to help track the issues. No sale process is involved. Basically, I would like to include a sub-report in the Response channel section (Journal1, Journal2, Journal3) that will group new contacts created as their response to a particular activity (Journal1 January 2007). Adding a customizable filter (Pick your ac...

I can't find outlook express on my Mac?
I found a folder called Outlook express, but there is no actual program. I have Internet Explorer, should't I also have Outlook Express? http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&q=outlook+express+mac what version of IE is installed? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messa...

Report Query in RMS
Is there somewhere that I could get some information as to how the reports in RMS are composed. When you look at the various reports they all seem fairly simple in there basic structure. Are the any examples of how these reports are composed. The //--- Columns ---// iformation seems to be the same in most reports, same as the //--- Title Rows ---//. Setting up the flitters and the TablesQueried I need to understand. I have the schema for 1.2. How do I better understand the following or what do I need to learn. I wish I was in college again and had all the time in the world. //--- Repo...

Copy of all in/out mail in another mailbox
My management in intrested to receive all the in/out mails of all the mailnboxes in another mail box to check what other emplyees are sending and receive. Is it possible in MS Exchange 2000 or 2003, if yes how? Yes, it's possible. See this: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF011.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchange.co.uk "Jaffar Ali Sayyed" <jaffar@maruetechnologies.com> wrote in message news:045f01c3c862$f2d436d0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > My management in intrested to receive all the in/out mails > o...

Multiple Report Dictionaries
We just acquired another company and some of the modified reports will need to be different than the ones we currently use. There are a few people that will need to work with both companies in Great Plains. Is there a way to change which reportws dictionary a company uses - or a user uses - without editing the launch file? Thanks,, Mike You could have two installations of the client on the workstation. Each installation would have a different dictionary file. The user would have to pick the right one. "MikeW" <MikeW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

E-mail Templates on Workflow
Hi there! I'm quite new with CRM and want to set up a workflow rule to send an email to the new owner of a lead, once it is assigned to him. But I'd like the email to contain info about the lead (name, tel etc) so I created an email template. The problem is that, when I choose the email template from the WorkFlow Manager, I cannot set up a recipient....When I set a recipient I'm not allowed to use an email template... Am I missing something? Thank you. Elena Galiatsou Athens, Greece Unfortunately you're not missing anything. This is one of the oversights made with the pro...

Copy Matrix Items
I am afraid I know the answer to this already but here goes- I have a prospective shoe store customer who receives as many as 500 pairs of shoes in a lot. Most of the time 50% or more of these shoes have not been stocked before and they don't know what the shoes will be until they get the lot. Because of the nature of shoes they need the ability to quickly enter in the assorted sizes and colors in a run of Men's, Women's, Children's etc. While the New Item Wizard for a Matrix Item works well the customer would like to not have to enter in the size runs each time since they a...

How to copy aQuery to a new Table?
I have a database in a Table, a report based on that same Table and a Query based on that Report. After two months or so I like, after some new data input, to save the Table into a new Object Table. What is the best way for the Report and Query to follow the new Table whitout recreating the original Report & Query? Thankyou for your comments. I use MS Office Access 2007. Joe T >>I have a database in a Table, a report based on that same Table and a Query based on that Report. Your phrasing is wrong when it comes to the elements of an Access database. A dat...

eXtender and Crystal Reports
I've created a Crystal Report to print eOne solutions eXtender fields. They store inaformation in 4 different tables: EXT00101 (String), EXT00102(Numbers), EXT00103(Date),EXT00104(Time).. I have created a View that unions all these tables - and convert them into a Varchar.. Once that is done, I've created a function called GetExtFieldValue where i pass the extender window id and field number and it returns the value for that string. This report was working fine and all of a sudden it became so slow that now it takes 7 minutes to get one record. If I delete all the data from EXT...

Find and replace with bold in cells

"Can't copy the items. You don't have permission ..."
I use OL 2003, latest service pack,etc. My PST file is about 1.2 GB and is Unicode-compatible. Lately Outlook shuts down suddenly without warning, and I have left checked the box to restart Outlook automatically. This is a big annoyance. However, in the last 2-3 days, I'm seeing a new kind of problem. I can't delete or move messages from mail folders. I get the message that is in the subject line, and the balance of this message is: ... to create an entry in this folder. Right-click the folder and then click Properties to check your permissions for the folder. See the folder o...

Formula to find last monday (tue, wedn, thu or friday) for a given month
Hi, I need a formula to calculate the date of the last monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday or friday of a given month. Can't seem to find the answer anywhere. example: day: wednesday (or corresponding nr) month: 3 year: 2004 Result: 31/03/04 Who can help? Thank you for reading and eventually answering my question.Back Visit http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeWS.htm#DaysInMonth -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Michele" <mw001@pandora.be> wrote in message news:b30b6913.0402090708.556d0faa@posting.google.com... > Hi, > I need a...

Cannot delete report
Hi All, I have install the report manager sometime ago, it is working fine. Until recently we found that when i click the action menu, nothing is come out. I can't delete or rename the report. But I can add new report. Do anyone encouter this before? Thanks. -- Regards, Venedict ...

copy-paste from excel to powerpoint
Office 97 When I copy a number of cells from Excel to powerpoint, I can't get rid of the grid lines. There are no borders. When I'm in Excel, I see the faint grid lines as you normally would. Unfortunately, these lines also display in powerpoint. How do I stop that behaviour. Thanks so much for any help. Diana Select all the cells you are copying. Then: Format > Cells... > Patterns Then select white color ( bottom right) When the backgound color is set the gridlines vanish unless borders are turned on -- Gary''s Student "Cowtoon" wrote: > Off...

Excel 2003 Copy/Paste filtered column
I have a filtered column on my spreadsheet. I have copied the column, changed the figures and then tried to paste it back on to the filtered column. It is not copying over the original filtered column but rather over cells that have been filtered out. The worksheet/cells are not protected. What could the problem be? Kind Regards Heather That's the way pasting works. It'll hit the visible and hidden cells. Heather wrote: > > I have a filtered column on my spreadsheet. I have copied the column, > changed the figures and then tried to paste it back on to the filter...

XL 2007: How to find out what keyboard shortcuts I've assigned to macros?
Over the years, I've recorded and written a lot of macros. (Probably time to take a week or two and go over them and delete at least half!) I assigned a keyboard shortcut to a lot of them. I seem to remember that before XL 2007, there was a keyboard organizer that I could go through and review what shortcuts I had already assigned to my macros. I can't find that in 2007, though. Is there an easy way to generate a list of all my keyboard assignments and what macros they go to? Ed I don't recall ever seeing any such keyboard organizer in 2007. Canned from a prev...

Log ON Report Manager
Install Report Manger in the Server CRM Satisfactorily, but I have problems when I do log on to Crystal APS, I am using an account of domain administrator and it does not allow me to accesar to the APS. APS User Name: CCSGR3000\crmadmin APS password: ********* APS Server:servcrm I need Help, Thanks. The problem is with the login. Use the following: APS User Name: administrator Password: (should be blank) APS server: localhost (if it's local) I did run into a problem that Report Manager couldn't be accessed from anywhere on the network. It was an IIS configuration problem. &q...

Inserting Excel into Access Reports

Display Report Header/Footer
Can somebody please give me the telephone number of the smartass MS VP who came up with the bright idea for the Ribbon so that I can call her and have her tell me how to display the Report Header & Footer in a report? Obviously, I must be an idiot because I can't figure out how to do it with this simplied, intuitive, help-ya out m***** fu***** ribbon. Oh stupid me, its under 'ARRANGE'. How idiotic of me to think that it'd under 'DESIGN' since I'm 'designing' a report as opposed to 'arrangeing' a report. "microsoft"...

Payables Trial Balance Report with Options
I am trying to run an A/P Trial Balance Report today that will give me the A/P balance at January 31, 2007. I keep getting the balance as as February 28, 2007. I've run the same report for A/R and am able to get the balance as at January 31, 2007. Currently using GP 9.0. With my previous employer who was also using GP 9.0, I sure that we were able to run an A/P Trial Balance report for a previous period. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I my be missing or what may be set up incorrectly? -- JR JR, The only date that you can spcify on the Aged Trial Balance With Options, ...

Finding characters within a text
Hi How to check, using single formula, that a text within a certain cell contains one of certain characters? For instance, how to check if there is a 'R', 'L' or 'Ps' character within cell A1 that reads 'W-RII'. Thanks in advance Hmm..not very elegant, but maybe =NOT(AND(ISERROR(FIND("R",A1)),ISERROR(FIND("L",A1)),ISERROR(FIND("P",A1)))) Returns TRUE if the text in A1 contains 'R', 'L' or 'Ps' . FIND is case-sensitive, use SEARCH if you also want to find lower-case characters. Cheers, Joerg Mochiku...