File Open Box

When I go file open and the box appears to select where & what I want to
open, it appears full screen, how can I reduce the size of it (it never used
to be full screen).  I try placing the mouse on the edges but it won't give
me a drag arrow from anywhere around the perimeter of the screen

Drove me near insane once.  Dbl-click in the dialog title bar.

"bev" <bev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I go file open and the box appears to select where & what I want to
> open, it appears full screen, how can I reduce the size of it (it never
> used
> to be full screen).  I try placing the mouse on the edges but it won't
> give
> me a drag arrow from anywhere around the perimeter of the screen

0
Greg