Excel chart linked in Word gets formatted when updateing.

Hi,

I have a bit of an annoying issue with excel and word 2007,

I have a Chart in excel, and the text on the horizontal axis is rotated 270
degrees,This Chart is linked in a Word document and when i do an update of
the linked chart the text gets all messed up.
Both of the files are saved in 97-2003 format.

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

POST or GET?

conditional formatting sort

Linking files 2 ways

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

get a result of an sql into a field

learning Excel #3

cannot open hyper links in outlook

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

is PHStat available and if so how do I get to it
I need help asap Tamika - > I need help asap < PHStat is Prentice Hall's statistical add-in for Excel. It's usually on the CD that's included with the textbook. For more info, try www.prenhall.com/phstat - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

Excel VBA