Every time i open a Word document, my toolbars change

is there a way to 'lock' toolbars such that they don't change every time i
open a word document (new or existing)?

The toolbar positions are stored in the normal template. The usual cause for
such changes is that you are using Word as editor for Outlook, which has a
different toolbar configuration. The simplest solution of to use Outlook's
own perfectly adequate e-mail editor.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"Mike C" <MikeC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> is there a way to 'lock' toolbars such that they don't change every time i
> open a word document (new or existing)?

0
Graham

Fax Icon on my File menu and toolbar

Time Series
I have about 30000 lines of data that looks like so: Time Count 93000 447 93001 1020 93002 1438 93003 2177 93004 3042 93005 3467 93006 2913 93007 3341 93008 3547 93009 2908 93010 3512 93011 4090 Where ColA is time. I am having trouble creating a graph with time on the x-axis and count on the y-axis. Thank you in advance. You need to make an XY chart But with 30,000 data points you could run into trouble; Help says you can 32,000 data points in a single data series. However, if you want markers it will look like heck. You could limit the data like this: assume y-values in B2:B30001 in ...

punblisher and word prcoessing software
can publisher be used as word processing sofware? Not very successfully, it's a desktop publishing program. If you don't have the $, download and install OpenOffice. OpenOffice Writer is an excellent word processor — very similar to MS Word. "shelagh" <shelagh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:834CE68F-4492-466A-91DC-694F807C578C@microsoft.com... > can publisher be used as word processing sofware? It *could* but it's not the best tool for that job. Specifically what do you want to do? -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask...

Changing Prices in HQ.
Hi, I have this little issue. I want to change the put items on promotion using the price wizard using HQ. Unfortunately if I have stores who has differents prices for a same item the wizard do not make the proper change becuase it use the price already stored in the master table. Does anyone saw this issue before? Who was solved?. Thks in advance for your help. Rgds Rodrigo Hi there, The easiest way to look after this is to not change any data on the ITEM in HQ, but to simply do the worksheet for altering the sale price and then send it to the respective stores. Then in the works...

Retreive document
I have overwritten & saved a document. Is there a way to get back the old ducument if it wasn't saved? Carolyn, Not that I am aware of but you should probably scroll a wee bit further down in the Microsoft interface to the Word newsgroup. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "Carolyn" <Carolyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1BA8FFA7-291B-45FB-90F1-E693DE1F7B53@microsoft.com... I h...

Table link documentation

Saving toolbar changes

Outlook 2000 not opening.

Separating Date and Time in a cell

Changing query execution sequence

Copy Toolbar
Can someone tell me if there is a way to copy a toolbar I created on my computer to another computer? Thanks for your help! --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ The toolbar settings are in the *.xlb file. -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "HelpMe >" <<HelpMe.zmcsh@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:HelpMe.zmcsh@excelforum-nospam.com... > Can someone tell me if there is a way to copy a toolbar I created on my > computer to another computer? Thanks for your help! > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > You...

Automatic changes in cells

Opening Multiple Web Links in a Column