cursor changed from tall to short - how to I get it back to tall?

Thanks for help

Change your Zoom to 500% and back to 100%. If this is a persistent
problem, see the thread earlier today "Change cursor from dot to
line?" where Stefan Blom posted this response:

What you can do is create an auto macro that changes the zoom
automatically
each time you start Word:

Sub AutoNew()
With ActiveWindow.View.Zoom
    .Percentage =3D 500
    .Percentage =3D 100
End With
End Sub

Sub AutoOpen()

For more, see http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm.

On Nov 23, 11:13=A0am, rsanquiche <rsanqui...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> Thanks for help

0
Peter

How to get CStdioFile::GetPostition
Hello, I am trying to get a right position from a text file. What I have is a list of names Name1 Name2 Name3 I am reading these names into a string and display it in a ListBox no problem. My problem is trying to access these names and modify them. What I am trying is: while (text_file.ReadString(instr)) { if (instr == "Name1") { ULONGLONG pos = text_file.GetPosition(); WriteData(pos); } } My WriteData then does: text_file.Seek(pos, CFile::begin); text_file.WriteString("Hello World"); What happens is that because I am selecting "Name1" the output is Nam...

can I change the applied sales process?
I have several opportunities which had the wrong sales process applied to them. Is it possible to go in and apply the appropriate sales process, instead? (currently, if I go to "apply rule," the list is empty...) Thanks! aaron OK... So, the best I have is to close the opportunity and start over. Am I missing something better? "scootertig" wrote: > I have several opportunities which had the wrong sales process applied to > them. Is it possible to go in and apply the appropriate sales process, > instead? (currently, if I go to "apply rule," t...

Default Cell format of existing Worksheets got changed automatical
I am using MS Excel 2007. Most of my excel files saved with default cell format as General while creation; currently for the last two days when i open those files the cell content format is showing as currency format. Pls let me how to fix the same If you reference a cell that has a format (other then General), the reference cell will adopt the same format. -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "NGBalaji" <NGBalaji@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:297839C7-D769-4623-94F1-2A77FD179E34@microsoft.com... >I am using MS Excel 2007. Most o...

Change Caption in Report
Hi all, I am trying to set up macros based on a huge amount of reports to automatically print the reports all at once. However, I would like to change the caption setting so that I don't have to keep changing the file name each time. Is there a way to do this? I am new to Access so I'm not sure how to set this up. For example, one report is called "rptCountrybySalesParent" and I would like each file to print out like "FrabySalesParent," "ItabySalesParent, "ChnbySalesParent," etc. I have the where conditions figured out, but the cap...

How do I get other email form my other accounts to show up
I have an email with hotmail, I would like to show up on my outlook and I have an email with my university, I would like to show up on my outlook. Is this possible and how if it is? How to Configure Outlook with Hotmail http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287424 How do I add a POP3 email account in MS Outlook 2003? http://support.ephost.com/Customer/KBArticle.aspx?articleid=3 "MIKE25" <MIKE25@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CC42F32B-FCB4-42C3-AA1D-E29D3E314DCA@microsoft.com... >I have an email with hotmail, I would like to show up ...

where can I get the 2010-2011 academic calendars?
I can only get 2009-2010 ore previous years academic calendars but not 2010-2011 academic calendar. Where can I get one? MFY wrote: > I can only get 2009-2010 ore previous years academic calendars but not > 2010-2011 academic calendar. Where can I get one? There is *one* in the MS templates collection; because there is no link yet for 2010-2011 calendars, it's stuck in the 2009-2010 group. To go directly to it, use this link: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC300084441033.aspx?CategoryID=CT102853591033 -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP ...

Need loop structure to get round limited IF statements
I'm completely stuck. I have a spreadsheet that has a worksheet fo each month of the year plus an extra one called TOTALS. In each month there is one row per employee (there are about 20-3 employees) and the columns represent the days of the month. Its spreadsheet to calculate holiday totals. The idea is: the holdays get entered with a '1' and in the TOTALS lis there's a drop down of the names of the employees. The select thei name and the total appear for each month. I've tried nested IF's bu I'M limited to 7. I don'T have much programming knowlege and I c...

Outlook Express 6 change text format to HTML
All my incoming mail is plain text, and I've tried everything to my knowledge to convert my email to receive html format. All my emails usually come in HTML format from before. Does anyone know how to fix this on the OE6 version? Thanks. All is okay!!! I found the answer on another email and it worked fine. >-----Original Message----- >All my incoming mail is plain text, and I've tried >everything to my knowledge to convert my email to receive >html format. All my emails usually come in HTML format >from before. Does anyone know how to fix this on the OE...

How to get actual date instead of [Date] to appear in Excel Heade.
I only get [Date] to appear on my Excel doc not March 24, 2005. TIA How are you entering the date? =TODAY() and format as mmmm dd, yyyy OR Hit CTRL + ;(semi-colon) and format as above. OR enter the date directly like 3/24/2005 or 25/3/2005 depending upon your Regional Settings. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:13:04 -0800, "Uttster" <Uttster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I only get [Date] to appear on my Excel doc not March 24, 2005. TIA I am going into the custom header and inserting the date field. When I do "print preview" , "...

Getting rid of "fax" numbers when sending e-mail
I use Outlook XP for e-mail and also for contacts. I use my "Contacts" folder as my address book. Whenever I send an e-mail, Outlook always asks me to choose which address I want for the contact, and it brings up both the e-mail address and the fax number. So I have to go through an extra step almost every time of choosing which I want. Is there any way to stop it from bringing up the "Fax" number? See http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/nofax.htm Lee Daum wrote: > I use Outlook XP for e-mail and also for contacts. I use my > "Contacts" folder as my add...

Tractor Fed label roll gets 3.3 inch feed at end of page? How do.
Once again I begin what seems like a simple project and reality hits me with a two by four on the back of the head. THE ISSUE: Continuous form, custom product and serial number label for our products that feeds a Page Break at the end of the page in letter size page. I’ve used the Label Wizard and I defined the label as continuous, yet after 6 labels that print perfectly, I get a feed of 3.375 inches. I’ve looked everywhere in Access and I cannot find a way to override this automatic feed. THE SOFTWARE: Access 2002 SP3 THE PRINTER: Okidata Microline ML591, Dot Matrix 24 Pin, Rear Tra...

How to revert customisations back to default
Hi, I did a proof-of-concept on a CRM install and exported all the customisations. We then decided to deploy and rebuilt the RCM machine from bare metal. When I applied customisations some went through, but not others. I have tried with some success manually editing the XML file to isolate fault, but now just want to revert the install to its out-the-box configuration. Is this possible, and if so how? Thanks, Alex Did you make backups of the initial databases. You then can restore them and after this operation publish the customizations so they will be default again. Succes! &qu...

change a work order to a sales invoice
I am a new user in RMS and I am working with my auto department. We are working on oan older version of RMS (Pre 1.3). He primarily uses work orders when he has a new order. Once the work is complete on the auto he needs to bill it and take the items out of inventory. He is currently doing a multi-step process: 1) Processes the payment as a negative sale (an accounting nightmare) 2) Then he takes the WO number and does a sale refereing the number 3) Then he manually adjusts his inventory. 4) Because of the way he has processed them, the work orders remain open until he has time ...

Backing Up
How do I make sure that when I back-up my data to an external hard drive (Maxtor) that my Outlook info is backed uP? Especially my calendar, contacts and email folders and contents? With Outlook closed, copy your PST file (which contains your email, calendar, contacts). http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm -- Kathleen Orland Please support me in my efforts: SPCA Friends for Life 2010 Walk-A-Thon http://ontariospca.akaraisin.com/p/kathleenorland.aspx "Steve B" <Steve B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A180B3D-A85A-497...

Be a A+ Certified and get $33,780 Salary per year #2
Hi, Start your bright career with A+ Certification and get $33,780.08 (according to about.com salary survey). Visit http://tinyurl.com/ckzf4j8 for CompTIA A+ Certification, Practice Exams, Study Material / Books and Dumps =85=85. ...

ERROR 80040E37 while trying to save changes offline
Error 80040E37 comes out when I am trying to save changes while being offline. Prehistory: I have moved CRM server on the same domain to another server and different OU. All the export, import, mapping procedures went smoothly. And now everything works just fine while being online, no errors during SQL replication. I have tried to remove replication registry entries from client machine, delete replication databases from client machine - no use. Nerijus ...

Copying charts
I'm using office 2000 SP3, win 2000. I routinely paste excel charts into word as enhanced metafiles and set the line thicknesses and font sizes in excel to produce similar looking charts. I have just installed SP3 and now I find that when the charts are pasted into word, the font and line thickness now appear much smaller than they did with SP2. Do you know why it has done this and is there a solution? Thanks Charles ...

Why does / cause cursor to go to File menu?
Using Excel 2002 SP 3. Why I try to enter / (forward slash) in a cell the corsor jumps to the File menu and the cell remians empty Why? Can I prevent this, if so how? TIA. Hi, Chris. Sounds like you have Lotus 123 settings in your Excel. Go to Tools-Options, Transition tab and untick any Lotus options. ________________________ **** Hope it helps! **** ~Dreamboat www.VBAExpress.com/forum ************************ "Chris Mitchell" <chris.a.mitchell@MAPSONbtinternet.com> wrote in message news:cdt5ep$cgf$1@sparta.btinternet.com... > Using Excel 2002 SP 3. > > Why...

C Drive getting eaten
A couple three months ago I was forced to reformat my internal hard drive as the only way to get rid of a virus or spyware or something. I chose to partition the drive into a cmall C: partition (24 gigs) and use it for Windows and program files only. The other partition I would use for data type files. (90 gigs). I quickly found that the C: drive wasn't big enough, so I set up a Programs folder on the F: partition and installed the additional programs I needed there. (I don't understand how the numbers add up because I thought I had a 120 gig drive, not a 114 gig d...

Re: how get rid of cells with unused formulas
Actually a much older solution is better for suppressing zero values selectively -- format with a custom format so that the third parameter is empty which is a zero value. This allows you to be selective. Format, cells, number #,###.00;-#,###.00;;@ the fomat of custom formatting is positive numbers; negative numbers; zero; text you can override positive, negative but those are the defaults. see the topic "Create a custom number format" in your Excel Help. related: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/formula.htm --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [s...

HOWTO: Bulk change "Hide from Exchange address lists" under "Exchange Advanced" using ADModify or VBScript
Using ADModify: (http://www.gotdotnet.com/workspaces/releases/viewuploads.aspx?id=f5cbbfa9-e46b-4a7a-8ed8-3e44523f32e2) 1. Select the CUSTOM tab 2. Check Box "Make a customized attribute modification" 3. Attribute Name field, enter "msExchHideFromAddressLists" (without quotes) 4. Attribute Value field, enter "TRUE" to Hide from lists, "FALSE" to show in lists (again, without quotes) 5. Hit Go! ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Using VBScript: (http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/resources/qanda/oct05/hey...

External Data Query
I have a worksheet that was originally set up with the Get External Data-->New Database Query menu option, I used ODBC data sources and entered my user id and password at the time. Since then, I use the Refresh Data menu option monthly to get new data. The password is embedded in the worksheet so I don't need to enter it a second time. However, I just changed my password on the database server and now Refresh Data gives me an ODBC error (Attempt to connect to the server failed.) I can't find a way to update the worksheet with the new password. Help please! >-----Origi...

Get All users from the mscrm
hi, how can i get the avalable users in ms crm through program(C# or VB.NEt)? Lots of thanks query the systemuser table using wither columnset xml or fetch xml BK "someone" <someone@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:OffLOAUnDHA.3316@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > hi, > how can i get the avalable users in ms crm through program(C# or VB.NEt)? > > Lots of thanks > > ...

Excel charts will not go back to Landscape when selected
When I am on a chart sheet and change orientation from landscape to portrait, I cannot recover the landscape orientation. I've tried creating new charts, which originate in Landscape...same trouble...once the orientation is in Portrait, the Landscape orientation will not recover. Any ideas? -- Please, please consider buying GM vehicles; world class quality...really! Recovery: Changed default printer away from a Ricoh product. Why would the print driver influence ability to change View Orientation? I was not attempting to print anything. -- Please, please consider buyi...

no more new fonts may be applied in this workbook when changing fo
I get the error "no more new fonts may be applied in this workbook" when changing font (not adding a Graph). Any idea how to fix it. Thanks, Dan Shalom Micky, I tried that but did not help. Toda anyway. Dan "מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote: > Check this out: > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/215573?p=1 > Micky > > > "Dan" wrote: > > > I get the error "no more new fonts may be applied in this workbook" when > > changing font (not adding a Graph). > > > > Any idea how ...