Create macro to print current page

I need to create a macro to print just the current page of a document in Word
2007.  I received the answer before, but unfortunately my normal.dot got
messed up and now it is gone.

Please help me

The normal template for Word 2007 is normal.dotm

Sub PrintPage()
    Application.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintCurrentPage
End Sub

<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"antssistr" <antssistr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to create a macro to print just the current page of a document in
>Word
> 2007.  I received the answer before, but unfortunately my normal.dot got
> messed up and now it is gone.
>
> Please help me

0
Graham

Problems with creating a newsletter

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

multiple flyers per page?

chart MAcro to change on activecell

printing 2 charts on single page

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

Macro to seperate data

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

printing imported gif files in Excel

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

Need to add to current formula

creating a backup on 2002 for Money 98

macros entering data

Adding a Macro to a VLookup Function
In Excel 2000 -- I would like to create a summary spreadsheet (sheet2). For each time that "Name" appears in sheet 1, row *, take information from the same row, but columns 2 and 6 and bring it over to sheet 2 in the designated area. I know that you need to do a "VLookup" function and I got that to work. I know that you also need a "Loop" statement, so that it will continue to perform the Vlookup and bring over the information for each time that the name appears. I don't know how to write the formula so that the VLookup and the Loop are combined. Examp...