Copied pdf file into Word doc/can print/can not view in doc...?

I have copied a portion of a pdf file into my word doc.  I sent the doc to a
friend and now my friend says when they open the doc it is blank. But when
they print the doc everything shows up printed...HELP?

Does your friend have the option set to show picture placeholders, rather
than the pictures themselves?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Rick" <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have copied a portion of a pdf file into my word doc.  I sent the doc to
> friend and now my friend says when they open the doc it is blank. But when
> they print the doc everything shows up printed...HELP?

0
Doug

Using Relative path for XML data file?

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Linking files 2 ways

File size #11

Print Screen Key disabled

find action on log file

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Maximum file sizes

"View Image Slide Show"

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Save as .doc
In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? REBeyer wrote: > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? Not that I know of. You can save as .txt, open in Word, and save as a Word doc, though. "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" wrote: > REBeyer wrote: > > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? > > Not that I know of. You can save as ...

How to get to email from Word

Viewing group calendars in CRM

Automatically copy input from one cell to another
After I enter a value in one cell, how can I have it automatically enter it into another cell, within the same worksheet, or into a different worksheet. Thanks, Tom picktr@wowway.co -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If you enter the value in A1 of sheet1, put this in the other cell in sheet1: =A1 or in another worksheet: =Sheet1!A1 In article <picktr.15c6uy@excelforum-nospam.com>, picktr <<picktr.15c6uy@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: > After I enter a value in one cell, how can > I have it automatically enter it into another cell...