Close header button

I am in a footer and the "Close Header and Footer" button is not illuminated
and will not work.

If you can't get the "Close Header and Footer" button to work, press the
escape key and it will close the head and footer.

"Miriam" wrote:

> I am in a footer and the "Close Header and Footer" button is not illuminated
> and will not work.
If the "close header and footer" button does not work, press the escape key
and it will close the header and footer.

"Miriam" wrote:

> I am in a footer and the "Close Header and Footer" button is not illuminated
> and will not work.
Hi Miriam, you can always double click down below the header, in the body of
the document even though the body is "greyed" out.  This will also close the
header.

"Miriam" wrote:

> I am in a footer and the "Close Header and Footer" button is not illuminated
> and will not work.

Year-end Close
I have just joined a company, and need to run a year-end process so that the balances get carried forward into the new financial year. Does anyone know which buttons to push? Thank you. Adrian, Take a look at the following KB article: https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;888003. It will go through the GL year end closing process step by step and give you a lot of additional information. To access this and other GP knowledgebase articles you will need access to CustomerSource - if you don't already have it, someone in your company or your GP Part...

Year End Close #2
It would be realatively easy to print Financial Statements for a new year before closing the prior year. Every GL account has the account type, Bal. Sheet Account or Profit & Loss Account. In the first period of the new year, any trx for a Bal Sheet account, prior to the year end date, would be "rolled forward" into a BBF and inlcuded in the trial balance, TB Worksheet, or Financial Statement. Any P&L type account dated prior to the year end date, would be included in the BBF in the Retained Earnings Account. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ...

Command button
[Excel 2003] I have command buttons on the userform which access other userforms (which drive the spreadsheet data entry) I have a listbox on the userform displaying a number. I would like to enter code into the command button activations such that if the number in the listbox does not equal the number stored within the code of the command button then a mesage box is displayed and the command button does not activate its sub routines. Can anyone help? Thanks, Roger Something like this: Option Explicit Public Property Get MayProceed() As Boolean Const M...

Excel 2003 Not Closing
Iam evaluating Office Professional 2003. All seems fine, apart from Excel, which will not close! It will open files, and I can close the files, re-open them, save them etc., but I Cannot exit the program itself, which is somewhat annoying! ...

Outlook 2007
I created an email and addressed it to one of my Contacts. When I printed the email, it printed an additional field at the top called "Contacts" with that contact's name. This is not a customized form. Why is this field printing at the bottom of the TO, SUBJECT, and ATTACHMENTS fields in the header as an additional header. Thanks so much! Jean ...

macro button on spreadsheet
I know how to create a macro and how to attach it to a button on the toolbar. What I would like to do is place a button out on the worksheet to run the macro. When I follow the directions in help it doesn't work. THANKS for the help. I am using Excel 2002. Can you be more specific about what you mean by "it doesn't work"? Are you able to create the button? How did you create the button -- via the Forms toolbar or the Controls Toolbox? Can you create it but don't know how to tell it to run your macro? On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 21:07:01 -0700, "SheriTingle" <Sh...

greyed out close button
I have Excel 2002 and cannot figure out why the close button is greye out. Can anyone tell me how to active this button. thank ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com I have a greyed out close button and a co-worker has a greyed out minimize button. If you find out what to do please let me know. Thanks >-----Original Message----- > >I have Excel 2002 and cannot figure out why the close button is greyed >out. Can anyone tell me how to active this...

Headers #4
How can I copy a picture in the header from a buissness from from work? ...

Purchase Receipt posting to closed period
We have a problem with the invoice matching activity in the system in regards to closed G/L periods. For example: - The receiving is done in period 2 (February) - Two weeks later the supplier invoice comes in with a different cost, it is now period 3 (March). Period 2 is now closed The system will flag these transactions and prevent the posting because the period is closed but will "place" them in the master posting with the date from the previous period. So it is smart enough to identify that the period is closed but dumb enough to generate the transactions wi...

align left and align right buttons greyed out
command buttons for left align and right align are permanently greyed out. Default for new docs is left align so not much problem but there is no way to right align. I am using Word 2007. Any ideas? ...

Relabeling buttons
Does anyone know of a way that the "Sales - Sales Automation" button can be modified so that it reads "Client Services"? Is there a particular file this would need to be changed in or is this all hardcoded? Thanks. This information is stored in resource dll's. By doing this Microsoft have the ability to target the app at different languages. If you read the archive of this group on google at groups.google.com you will find that it is possible to modify the resource file for Microsoft CRM. Bear in mind that making this change is unsupported and therefore if you have...

Error Message upon closing OL2000
Everytime I close OL2000, I get this error message: Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks! OUTLOOK executed an invalid instruction in module <unknown> at 0000:017617fe. Registers: EAX=00000000 CS=0167 EIP=017617fe EFLGS=00010297 EBX=01760b48 SS=016f ESP=0056fc3c EBP=0056fc78 ECX=01760b48 DS=016f ESI=0056fc6c FS=298f EDX=00000000 ES=016f EDI=017617fc GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: 8e 30 00 00 00 00 d0 0b 76 01 b1 79 00 00 20 00 Stack dump: 017617fc 01760bec 01760b48 04001097 017617fc 00078300 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000060 00000003 00000000 00000000 ...

Option Buttons 06-21-07
If I choose a Control Source I can get the option buttons to work. Can you help? -- Dick Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200706/1 Do you want us to push the button? What is the problem? UpRider "richardlafrance via AccessMonster.com" <u31432@uwe> wrote in message news:740b97593dc91@uwe... > If I choose a Control Source I can get the option buttons to work. Can > you > help? > > -- > Dick > > Message posted via AccessMonster.com > http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ac...

My code stops after the record saves....form never closes
Users are going into to update a number, and they want to close the form before the record gets saved, thus losing their changes. I created an Exit button, which should save the record change and close the form. Here's the code: If Me.Dirty Then RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord End If Forms![frmRMSHours]![Act Hours] = Me![Text9] DoCmd.Close If the record is dirty, they press Exit and the record saves. They have to press Exit again and the form closes. If the record is not dirty, the form will close when pressing Exit. What am I doing wrong? To save ...

Expressions in Sub headers
Hi there, I'm trying to break down a report by division so that every division (a one to many relationship to suspenses) shows, percentage of overdue suspense, etc. Currently, this is my expression to show the percentage overdue of all the divisions (which I put at the top of my report). =Int((Sum(IIf([Justified?],[CountOfsuspense_id],0))/ Sum([CountOfsuspense_id]))*100) What I'd like to do is put this expression based on the "division_name" into my division name header and therefore show the percentage for each division. Is there a way to do that? Thanks! David On M...

Display public variable in Header
I have page breaks when a variable changes. How can I display what that variable is in the header? Thank you in advance God bless you ...

Force TRUE in a check box as result from an option button??
I have a set of option buttons and a set of check boxes. One of the check boxes is for a certain value that is similar to one of the option buttons. Essentially, what I want is for that check box to automatically go to a "TRUE" (checked) state when the certain option button is selected. When the other option buttons are selected, the check box will remain in it's normal state which will allow the user to select it or not depending on other variables. But, if the option button is on that certain selection, I would like to make it so that check box MUST remain on TRUE, and ...

Print Button
On my summary tab, I want to add a print button command that will print the entire work book if the button is pushed. How do I add the print button? Hi, First do the print setup for all the tabs then write a macro to print each tab create a button in summary sheet using toolbox assign the macro to this button Ratheesh ...

Command Button Wizard 02-14-08
Using Access 2000, I have built an extensive database, & the command buttons built with the Wizard all work. All simple commands, such as Print, Find Record, etc. I build another database (ostensibly with all the same settings) and the command buttons built with the Wizard will not work - none of them - when clicking on such a button, it depresses, but nothing happens. I build another database, and the command buttons built with the Wizard all work. Why? What variable is available that apparently switches off all the buttons? The macro code established by the Wizard in a db th...

why can't i find the send button and how do I configure e-mail
I seem to be able to write the e-mail but do not have a button to send. the message tells me my address is not configured? Did you create a profile for Outlook to use? http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm "LJDICKER" <LJDICKER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:211018AE-F489-4002-864E-FAEEC141AF6F@microsoft.com... > I seem to be able to write the e-mail but do not have a button to send. the > message tells me my address is not configured? ...

Printable Quote Button
I am prepairing for the upgrade to CRM 3.0. I have been using 1.2 with a custom crystal report that runs from a "printable quote" button and associated .aspx file so I can produce a "professional" quote for our customers. Now that the reporting is going to SQL reporting services, I know I have to convert or re-write my quote form under SRS. I am also believe that my .aspx file that passes the QuoteId and quote report will also have to change. Does anyone know what changes are needed for this conversion? Further, is there a better way with 3.0 to generate the pri...

Closing orders
After we receive and order, we create the invoice with the create invoice button, however the order is still there as "new" or "pending". Is there any way to "close" the order as having been received? (CRM is expecting that you would be integrated to an accounting system) You could write a manual workflow rule to set the order status to Submitted and order status reason to (whatever); you may be able to get the workflow to trigger on something more useful like creating an invoice, but I haven't tried that Peter "Biyoojok" <biyoojok@gmail...

Button fails to call macro when open an Excel via Intranet
Hi all, Can someone help me with my with this problem. I have an Excel file with a button to run a small macro: unhide and displys worksheets. It works when the file is opened with Excel. The macro is simple: Sub Button1_Click() Sheets("FF").Visible = True Sheets("FF").Select Range("C1").Select End Sub I need to open it from an intranet site. When user selects the file, the web app retrieves the file and responses to open an Excel file. But on the intrenet I get the following error massage "The macro "GenerateResource.aspx?Resour...

Dialog Form Enabling OK button
Please help with a conceptual problem... I have an unbound dialog form that I call up for the user to enter a couple of values that will then be used for some calculations. I don't want the OK button to enable until all the text boxes are filled in. Normally, I would include a data check routine that would get called from the afterupdate event on each text box. If all the text boxes had a value (that was inside predetermined ranges), the OK button would be enabled, otherwise not. Pretty standard stuff... Now, one pesky user has complained that after he's done entering the last va...

closing a dialog resource derived from CPrintDialog ?
I created a modified CPrintDialog that I call CMyPrinterDialog. I then added a Apply button and hid most of the stuff except what I need to select a printer which is what I was after. It works fine and when I click on the OK button, it does what I want, but I have one problem. When I click on cancel or the close 'x', the dialog closes and then pops up again so that you have to click twice actually before it closes completely. Any idea what I might be doing wrong? Z.K. ...